UK man terrifies women at night with gimp suit

Are you ready for the upcoming age of degeneracy?
>A woman says she is scared to go out after enduring a "terrifying" encounter with a man wearing a gimp suit in a dark village lane.
>She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".
>The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.
>Police said there had been a small number of reports of a man jumping out at people in the area.
>Officers were called to the scene at about 23:30 BST on Thursday and used a helicopter and sniffer dog in an unsuccessful search for the man.
>The victim, in her 20s, said the experience had "hugely affected" her, and she had chosen to speak to the BBC as she was concerned it may happen again.
>"I would never forgive myself if this happened to someone else and I hadn't said anything," she said.
>Describing the events that happened on her evening walk, she said: "I was walking along with my torch and looked up to see someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit and managed to take a picture.
>"He kept coming towards me and was touching his groin, grunting and breathing heavy.
>"As I tried to take a step back he was right in front of my face and he put his leg forward. I was just trying to assess the situation in my head quickly."
>"Everything was running through my head. I thought: 'This is it, I'm going to get attacked'.
>"I was looking round thinking, oh my god."
>The woman, who did not wish to be named, remembers pushing and screaming at the man, before he started running backwards to the main road.
>An Avon and Somerset Police spokesperson said: "We're aware of concerns relating to a man acting suspiciously in the Claverham/Yatton area.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

Attached: ukman.png (811x780, 670K)

What r gimp suit for

Fags

Attached: AquaTeenHungerForce_HoppyBunny.png (853x480, 411K)

Aliens maybe. ...

Fpbp

Watch pulp fiction.

It's a nice compromise between letting sluts run amok and roving rape gangs putting them in their place.

Degeneracy

Attached: 1535504126758.jpg (720x960, 445K)

The virgin Paki rapist vs the chad gimp suit

If not him there's a man who's only known for always being in a gimp suit in some village on this god forsaken rock.

Women should just stay in the kitchen where they belong

Police later discovered he 'ad a loicense fer it. So it's alright

Guys, is the solar minimum heralding a descent into degeneracy in the vein of a warm invasion of demonic entities driving this plague of degeneracy, satanism, cultism etc in the likes of the Maunder minimum in the 1600s when there was widespread insanity degeneracy cultists, satanists witches et? Even a jewish messiah who created a breed of Judaic satanism still working today...

Attached: 1666.jpg (333x499, 39K)

*warp invasion

Attached: Warpstorm_.jpg (900x808, 246K)

Who says it was a sex pervert? Maybe it was one of the Men in Black.

S & M. Look it up.

>>I was just trying to assess the situation in my head quickly.
kek this is how you get raped

if he did nothing at all there is no crime faggots

this is the degeneracy UK pushed for, now live in it

That movie doesn't technically explain it.

True. He was fully clothed.

>a man acting suspiciously

Attached: 31123857236.jpg (621x480, 57K)

Running in suit for full sweat effect, unnarmed woman feels vulnerable.

Aren't they gonna throw her in jail for assuming the gimp's gender ?

I feel the same way about muslims in full ninja gear.

Guy was just trying to stay Jow Forums
>Running in full rubber for max calorie burn
>Get to my sprint section before end of my 5k
>stupid bitch in the way
>charge at full speed, grunting thru the pain

>I was walking along with my torch
Wtf is wrong with the UK?

Fun fact, the latex used to make those suits is *extremely* flammable. So if you want to defend yourself against some moron wearing the stuff, just pull out your lighter and give the bastard full body second and third degree burns.

>I was screaming and shouting and no-one came to help

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

its another term for flashlight

Attached: 1544247412069.png (500x734, 466K)

That's a good way to get the living shit beaten out of you. Not much chance of claiming 'mistaken identity'.

>Oi officer, twernt me. It was the other bloke in the gimp suit, guvna!

torches and forkes they wield

>You have no idea how bad things really are

Attached: normal_15032008186.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Why the fuck would you need a flashlight to walk down city streets at night, do they not have street lights?
Fucking shithole country

he's a guy that wears a leather suit and lives in a box in another guy's sex dungeon, what more explanation do you need?

lel

based as fuck

Because a flashlight / torch is less likely to be considered an 'offensive weapon' under our ass backward self defence laws, were you to club someone who accosted you with it at night in the street.

You guys need to google le loyon.

some swiss guy wearing leather and a gas mask walking around forests scaring people probably getting off on it.

im sure this is a similar situation.

>body suit
>jumps out at you randomly
>makes googly noises
>doesn't fight particularly effectively, or at all
>runs away for no reason
The putties were British this whole time.

Jesus christ is it really that bad? I carry a flashlight sometimes if I'm at walking at night so I don't get hit but I risk getting shot to death here in burger land being thought of as a robber.

Totally different worlds.

I dont understand, why didnt she shoot him?

>ass
Fuck off yank.

If you carry something that is obviously a viable weapon like a bat for example or a steak knife, chances are you'd be booked for "possession of an offensive weapon" and if you harmed your assailant with it, they'd probably tack on "grievous bodily harm" or something similar (due to intent).

A torch is something that you can reasonably be expected to carry when it's dark and justifiably use in defence "cos it was in my hand when he jumped me yer honour".

It's bullshit, but it's what we have to put up with if we want to stay within the law. I'd love for us to get our gun rights back, and the ability to carry defensively if we wished to. Sadly our government likes having a docile, disarmed population for some reason...

Proxy or actual Czechia resident?
If the latter, do you carry there?

Even before opening, I knew it had to be in the Clavernham, Tottenham, Britainiham area of the world. If only we would have had a navy in 1776, this horror could have ended.

Anglophile Czechian
No I don’t, too much bureaucracy. I like guns on a metaphysical level, though.

I liken him to almost having a village rapist.

Lol wonder why...

Godspeed bong

Attached: china-ai-patent-us-cb-insights-2018-e1519789755172.jpg (950x536, 116K)

He's just making a political statement about the rise of degeneracy, OP.

More like if the brits finished the job in 1812

strange you should mention that, we hadn't had enough yet, so we extended it till 1814 just for the lulz.

>Wanna do it in here?
>No, let's go back to Russell's old room.