How we can fix latin america?

Robbery, homicides, corruption, poverty, it's a common thing in latin american countries, do we need a dictatorship or reparations?, be honest user...

Attached: 0311af34-ebb1-4324-8e96-cc01634de25d.jpg (408x272, 20K)

menos indio mas peninsulare

Nukes.

Mass genocide.

Figure out a way to get your kids and their parents to become violent over stupid, petty shit and you will have your answer.

Educate them.

Dictatorships have been in just about all the Latin American countries. The ones that get mad at "imperial United States" are the ones that most ignore what the US has done to help them.

I'm half Nicaraguan and goddamn are the Nicaraguans stupid. They know the man they elected yet they still vote for him even though he's a pos. And the ones that know he's a pos riot. They're just stupid. Same with other countries.

Universities are free everywhere in latin america except in chile desu, the education is a human right here, but is not enough...

Same way you fix any other degenerate country. Genocide the existing population, indoctrinate some sense into the kids. Same way Moses fixed Jews and Genghis Khan would "fix" any nation that he wanted to be obedient.

if it was going to be figured out it would have been figured out by now

I dunno ask Mao Zedong

Adopt English as a national or official language and replace the inferior Latin/Med/Iberian cultures with a Germanic one. More specifically pre-WW2 German defeat culture.

tell me which mass genocide fixed a problem in the last 100 yers

give them live ammo

deportation then ill be glad to help

more western/northern europeans
less niggers

more colonization and more bleaching

Attached: me.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

shut up snownigger and appreciate the Roman alphabet you're using

Attached: come at me filthy germans.png (640x584, 896K)

They just aren't compatible with your inferior culture. It's time for them to try a new one, a better one.

more white saviors

Attached: Savior .jpg (722x941, 135K)

This, just nuke everything

Get rid of the jewish influence and install a dictator

Vote for Biondini.

Attached: 5819effa2060d.jpg (848x478, 157K)

Can someone redpill me on Venezuelan women from Spain?

Corruption is the key reason why Latin America isn't developed. Remove corruption culture and watch Latin America become rich with all its natural resources. Then you would see Africans going there instead of Europe since its closer.

>venezuelan women

Attached: 1562622036819.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Form a gang

Attached: fwne9x.jpg (350x410, 98K)

>Fix Latin America
Only way to do it is invite the Spanish Conquestadors back to conquer the continent

Attached: MexicanIntellectual.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

The main reason south Latin America is such a pile of shit is because of (what you mentioned) corruption. You have Africa tier levels of it. You beaners are going to have to find the spirit of 1776 within you.

Attached: CPI2013_map-and-country-results_EN.jpg (2000x1414, 1.2M)

Stop selling them US guns