Attached: 82a825f.jpg (540x514, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrlJum5u4uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hong Kong
Chink-chong
Go dilate tranny!
Also... SAGE

I hope the RED army fucking storm troopers the fuck out of HK. Those HK faggots need to bend the knee or get fucking crushed.

Trying to make a political statement about the atrocities that are happening in Hong Kong and now I'm a tranny that you reported me to trannies?

>Record scratch
>Yeah, that's me.
>You're probably wondering why I haven't been eaten by an escalator yet.

Attached: 156280547272507639 (8).png (505x455, 175K)

fucky fucky
sucky sucky
LONG TINE

we demand democlacy
ching chang two system
Imagine being cucks chinks proteting about their chink overlord with british flags loool

Attached: 1553737078815.jpg (420x420, 38K)

>Anglos make us your colony again please
>Chinks are too insectoid to care about our rights
>we also made 60% of seats in gov directly choosen by big corpos

Attached: 63443.jpg (190x265, 5K)

>car runs over me

Where's that guy that posts that Chinese scribble about Free Tibet and Tiananmen Square?

Attached: lololll.png (396x385, 131K)

oh well this is bad and all, but where was Hong Kong when China was threatening us? did they do anything to help? and now they want us to help them when they are in trouble with china? Taiwan can't leak out diplomatic energy here and there in drips, we only have one shot we need to conserve ourselves for when we really need it. Hong Kong doesnt even have its own water supply, it depends on China for food and water. Taiwan can only watch. when its time to act we can act but only to save ourselves with maximum energy.

Communism has never been about having a good life on the immediate. Once USA dies you will live in paradise. Just help us demolish that sharthole.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Fucking kek

communism is state capitalism. you have all capital controlled by the state and the state controlled by the communist party. it is a system of complete state control. and a tiny elite group having complete control of all capital.

>I hope the RED army fucking storm troopers the fuck out of HK. Those HK faggots need to bend the knee or get fucking crushed.
You mean like, the same way Yanks are treated by Jews?

What're you talking about? That's not even words...

everyone in this thread except me is an overseas communist chinese. its useless to argue with them.

what you should do is sell everything in hong kong and move to taiwan or the USA

Chang pls calm down

>Make most of seats in their gov chosen directly by biggest corpos
>With time most of corpos are choosing people from commie party in exchange for big bucks from china
Its their fault. Pure capitalism that will sink them into commie dictatorship ist it ironic

Attached: happy oni.png (323x320, 134K)

It triggers the Great Firewall and disallows PLA Unit 61398 from their psyops and wumao tactics.

>(((a tiny elite group)))

>He isn't familiar with one of the newest copy pastas.
Greetings new friend.

>Honk Honk
what did he mean by this?

IDK. I copied it a while back for threads like this. I don't actually give a shit.

Attached: laughing5.gif (480x270, 414K)

>rule by the anglo which is ruled by kikes
>rule by the chink which is also rules by kikes
nice choices you got there

Attached: 1555854622794.jpg (258x245, 12K)

wait, so the cop is gouging out this man's eye with his finger, he's obviously in pain...

and it's funny? fucking edgey summer /b/ fags. kill yourselves

I just saw a vide on liveleak (fuck that cucked website btw) of a HK police officer getting battered to a pulp by protestors. I wonder who began the intense violence first...

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

The funniest thing here is everything HKers are fighting for at this moment, like general election, exemption from extradition

the UK colonial government never gave them(HKers) any, nor did they(HKers) even bother asked

But now suddenly UK wants them(HKers) to fight to death for those things

whataboutism from a literal communist

Bugs torturing each other

Whites end up doing the same thing. The Yellow Vests in France were apparently pissed off about a fuel tax of all things. Down the memory hole it goes.

so everyones going to get chink refugees now

I want to poke his tummy!

I hate when people meme on Jow Forums, like go somewhere else and do your memes losers

oh shit. didn't even notice that. His pokeable tummy was exposed and my eyes immediately went to that.

That's pretty horrible then. I hope he's okay.

Time to wake up and smell the communism, HK.

Will we finally see China go into yet another civil war? It hasn't even been a full century yet.

Attached: 54y45y4.jpg (1094x1191, 176K)

i am not sure how much further we can expect this to escalate

the t square protests had a lot of chinese all over the world and living abroad in other countries demonstrating in support of the students, but my chinese friends here are very nationalist and side more with the chinese govt than the hong kong protestors
also china is in a much better situation diplomatically today than it was back then - if a violent crackdown does occur then i dont know if we will have countries like japan and the usa freezing trade and diplomatic relations with china as a result

sorry hong kongers. i feel for you, but i dont tihnk that this is going to end well for you.

Attached: 1554424395300.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

He's mainland chinese probably. We've got heaps of em here

台湾是一个独立的国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
西沙群岛是越南的
南沙群岛是菲律宾的
长白山是韩国的
藏南是印度的
达赖喇嘛万岁
东突厥斯坦会取得独立
天安门广场大屠杀

Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1559612503444.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

>what the fuck is a joke
>what the fuck is dark humor
>clearly you're not laughing at the punch line of the joke, you're laughing at the guy's pain

seriously, fucking neck yourself you condescending moronic egotistical twat. cunts like you make the world a shitty place by deliberately misunderstanding humor and accosting your betters out of using it.

whataboutism is a valid argument you Jewmerican slave

Attached: 1509932297657.jpg (445x720, 80K)

>British journalist criticises CPC
>CPC: "OMG British interference, OpIuM wArS, Muh HK universal suffrage"

These CPC statist shills are desperately trying to distract from criticism of the CPC.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrlJum5u4uE

a herd of fuckin' ugly reds are rushing from the mainland

Fuck why did i laugh at this

>look americans, those chinese officials are beating hong kong citizens, they are so evil :poor uguyurs mooslims
>stop prosecuting dem

How about before western human right's watchgroup avail their globalist controllers, they sweep up their own endorsements of violence against the yemeni people?

Or why no address both?

Attached: 1558290831608.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Where do you think we are?

Attached: internet hate machine.jpg (500x306, 26K)

1) nothing will be done. brits day dream of taking it back. it wont happen.

1) race traitors are generally exiled in east asia. dumping grounds include s korea, the philipines, hong kong and vietnam. china got sick of hong kong being used to vietnam is the designated dumping ground. half the protestors arent even suppose to be in china (hong kong is part of china regardless of what any dumb nigger says and america admits it when they talk of a housing slump in china which is only happening in hong kong the same as taiwan)

the race traitors are in some cases facing execution for going to china even if there was no protests. guess what hong kong was the beta testing grounds for a ai based camera system that identifies people from a database of the general population. maybe if they can spot you a known criminal and your going to be killed if you go to china you should stay out

but like i said before nobody will do a fucking thing which is why the story died in the news cycle . nobody cares because every one knows nothing will be done

Wtf Dems have been telling me China are the good guys and Russia are the bad guys

russians are so evil that actually tried to brainwash americans into hating star wars
star wars! can you believe it?
based jewish shareholders of disney, sticking up for democracy

that some itachi shit

Attached: it.gif (356x196, 2.94M)

Must be the Fukushima radioactive seafood talking

which is why you need to import much more than the current number (25%)

Nothing is wrong with extradition law.

Unfortunate, no way import inches. (kek)

Damn we really need Chin to wipe out all 1.2 billion Chinese communists. What a bunch of ugly fuckin’ reds.

Attached: 1559698568102.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Attached: 1562902460774.png (497x576, 212K)

fuck those Cantocuck SEA monkeys

Attached: genetic distance.png (800x1300, 122K)

I understood that reference.

You sure about dat?

Attached: 40B8A84C-4286-462F-A96E-6E5845D03B41.jpg (499x920, 176K)

Genetic distance from chinkroaches is a good thing though.

If only you protested sooner, she would have saved you.

Attached: thatcher.jpg (640x430, 55K)

You have to go back

Attached: 1555895829762.png (276x301, 55K)

how come when i post it i instantly get banned
the fuck is this shit

This shit is unsettling. Many investors have said that if the police fire a single bullet or kill a single protester that they'll liquidate all HK stock. That would be the first domino of the largest economic collapse in history, and would likely cascade into global conflict even if HW itself is not a part of that emergent conflict.

If you're an accelerationist, cheer this on.
If you have something to live for, start prepping.

Attached: safu.jpg (512x512, 36K)

using this logic

You should take the lead by giving Scotland, Wlsh and Northern Ireland exemption from extradition

or they should protect/riot against you

Just collapse hard already. Map painting autism runs deep through my Anglo blood.

Attached: hs.png (1232x804, 410K)

The real summer fags fell for this b8

>nothing will be done
No, just CIA and MI6 pumping dollars and pounds to help boost HK economy

>brits day dream of taking it back
Maybe they should. And then China takes it back by force, like what India did to Goa

Goa was exactly like HK
India took it back by force and gave it no privillages like HK
Worked out fine for them

MAP THREAD

Attached: 1428267839083.png (2100x1525, 174K)

now this guy knows how dogs in China feel 10% of it.

I would like to buy 2 Svetlana's for 2000 Yuan each please.

Is there a Chink Pepe with slanted eyes, Fu-Man-Chu beard, and a rice farmer hat?

TOPPEST KEK

Why are they protesting?
Because they can't get opium anymore?

IDK. First time I posted it. Maybe I will get banned.

Nah it about Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill 2019

Attached: 1563143879229.png (505x455, 232K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: Green Leap Forward.png (1015x916, 255K)

leave scotland out of this microdick

WELCOME TO HONG-KONG

this. lmao

kek. saved

Didn't the traitor prime minister already back down on her bullshit law? Why are they still here? Just to suffer?

She only postponed it, she didn't back down at all.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY...

are you lost nigger?

We should be promoting more of this bullshit to hurt Xitler. Hong Kong is a stepping stone to getting rid of the CPC. Obviously not a bug, fucking yellow fever faggots.

*50 cents were deposited to your account

*50 cents were deposited to your account

chink
dink

Shut the fuck up Pablo, when I want to know the best way to pick bananas I'll ask you for your opinion.

So, are we then looking at Tienammen 2.0...LIVE! This time?

Hong Kong has tides, it has fish, and it has the ability to make evaporation and/or desalinization.
Plus it rains plenty.