Ancient Greek "Philosophers" were Rambling Idiots

I read some ancient Greek philosophy and it seems like their arguments are absolute dogshit. I get Jow Forums likes "muh white civilization" but they made no logical sense at all. Here are some of their arguments

Plato:

>Beauty exists, therefore ultimate beauty must exist, therefore a nonexistent realm of ultimate beauty must fully exist. And because good exists, therefore ultimate good must exist, and there must be a realm of ultimate goodness

>The soul exists because this ultimate good and beautiful realm that i just made up couldn't even be interpreted unless humans had a soul, thus we have a soul

Aristotle:

>Humans can reason, humans are the only animal that can reason, therefore reasoning is our purpose in life and the only thing worth achieving

>Some activities work best in moderation, therefore moderation is the key to all moral goodness

I could make better points if I had the books on me. I read them a long time ago and am only making this thread because someone just mentioned that "Greek reason" is proof whites are superior. Even Shapiro thinks they are intelligent.

Attached: plato.jpg (201x251, 11K)

>cherry-picking random sentences from philosophers who revolutionized thinking
yeah i think you're the idiot here.

It was a step in the right direction

That's literally all they said, on repeat, over and over. They never revolutionized thinking. The Bible had 10 times better arguments than them, retard.

>Beauty exists, therefore ultimate beauty must exist, therefore a nonexistent realm of ultimate beauty must fully exist. And because good exists, therefore ultimate good must exist, and there must be a realm of ultimate goodness
I personally think that it's retarded but there are many Law PhDs living today who will argue that it's correct.

Show memeflag faggot
sage

Attached: 1553712562456.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

too bad everyone with a brain disagrees with you

Shut up faggot

Plato and Aristotle were dumb fucks. What's your point?

Attached: diogenes .png (571x298, 208K)

>The Bible had 10 times better arguments than them
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

Too bad that's not true, and you're retarded.

I am laughing at you.

>Bible
>better arguments than anything
top kek

Arguments are arguments

This is not science... they started to talk about random things without knowing how worked... they guessed many...
It was the first step in a long road...

Bible is shit arguments, but better than these Greek homos

You can see beauty in things, some things are more beautiful than others, there must be something so beautiful that not other thing can be as beautiful

I don't know the logical steps to reach the realm of ultimate beauty, but Id guess that ultimate beauty doesn't age, so it cannot exist in a finite reality like ours, ideas don't age

I've never read these guys but I think your IQ is too low for a book that does logical jumps

A philosophy, even though it be all that it should be, has no right to this designation, since it is entirely of the rational order even when it does not deny all that goes beyond this order. It is no more than a structure raised by human individuals without revelation or inspiration of any sort, which means, to cut a long story short, that it is essentially ‘profane’.

Attached: ReneGuenonReadingGuide.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

>I've never read these guys but I think your IQ is too low for a book that does logical jumps
My IQ is 148, almost certainly higher than Platos.

You're IQ is half of mine.

>perception = existence

well , christianity is basically condensed greek philosophy.

Attached: maxresdefault[9].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

the bible was written in the language that these guys defined

You’re iq
Nice phone posting reddit faggot

I'm not phone posting

Who gives a shit, im talking about their reasoning

Christianity is the opposite of Platoism, it is the antithesis of it.