Ireland

You don't hear much about the Irish, do they even have any allies worth mentioning?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (640x320, 756)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO5eWZP1xrs
youtube.com/watch?v=F3mE-2audvM
youtu.be/4mkpzEbHNiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Varadkar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Other than a little issues if some counties in the north, a few hundred years of occupation, Brexit the Brits and Irish are allies. Although they hate us and support just about every terrorists group in world.

Oh, don't worry about us, lads. We're just quietly destroying ourselves to the heady tune of progressive globohomo.
We'll be gone soon enough.

Attached: 1490535691624.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Bump

Unfortunately we speak your ugly tongue so we have no other option
We're also very near each other so we might as well be on good terms

They're an EU client state/Burgeoning migrant dumping ground.

>allies
Are Americans so ZOG'd that you can't think of anything but war? We have good relations with most countries, we have no resources worth going to war for, and we're more trouble to invade and occupy than is worth.

Gaddafi was the only one they needed.

Why are the worst people more likely to do tourism in Ireland than anywhere else?

How do you feel about tourists?

>irish allies
Adolf Hitler

Attached: Second World War in Northern Ireland - Belfast Blitz 6.jpg (930x650, 112K)

How’s marching season?

Hello, rabbi.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

>Why are the worst people more likely to do tourism in Ireland than anywhere else?
Because their great-grandfathers came from Ireland.

Tyrone is literally an Irish name. Do better.

Have you spent so much time at the pub you forgot 'ally' has multiple meanings?

The Irish have consistently been anti-Semitic ever since the Norman Invasion. For this reason, the best location to discover the "allies" of the Irish would be the SPLC hate map.

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom copy.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

Just got back from Ireland myself.

Went to the north of Ireland, connemara, dingle, and some other spots.

The boomers in the country are a treasure and they carry your communal memory. If yall let Dublin decide your future, then it will become a hell hole.

I sat by a peat fire listening to the stories of fisherman on the north coast of dingle while the sea was in a rage.

I listened to the fire-hearted ballads retold over and over again in the pubs, recalling the omnipresent tale of oppression of the Irish people.

I sat with the sheep in the Wicklow Mountains and looked into the misty valleys below.

Ireland is worth fighting for.

Ah, the new Irish.

Northern Ireland was and still is part of the UK, it was fair game as far as Germany was concerned.

That land belongs to the people of Ireland

the United States.

we have played around with offering statehood to the Irish, but in-order to maintain both a non-imperialist presence and a good relationship with England, the people not the crown, we have down voted all motions.

it isn't all about what you don't have but what you can do. Ireland may have "good relationships," but from an outside perspective it is culturally, economically, and politically stagnate. the cause of this is short list with one name, "England."

Ireland isn't leading much in the world except debt, drunkenness, and poorly taken cannibalistic satire.

the nation rides on the coat tails of more powerful nations, providing just enough that it is "passable," but the average demeanor of the Irish is of sarcastic apathy.

as a resolution being from a foreign nation, inaction and close ties is the best we can hope for and provide as the issues that plague Ireland are deep and start with England.

T. Irish American who saw some fantasy in reality

>we have played around with offering statehood to the Irish
No we haven't.

its awfully sad when an American is more optimistic about your country than you are.

>10 have shitty FF government
>20 vote in FG
>30 subsequently have shitty FG government
>40 vote in FF
>GOTO 10
And that's why this country is doomed

Ireland’s pretty good less trash or retarded than where I’m from just got back there myself

we the new Sweden

the most sjw cunt on the planet
They should be like Poland. They follow us to their doom

yes we have. the sentiment was strongest from 1832-1920. this was because the United states had a two fold purpose of foiling British imperialism and their constant harassment of the American continent and citizens. in order to further wedge our separation and ready a preemptive strike against the British mainland, Ireland was considered optimal terrritorry for annexation. armed with the knowledge of the extreme resistance of the Irish to English dominance, the united states flaunted state hood in front of the English. this was especially on point during the Irish potato famine.

when the Irish declared independence they receive a great deal of American support and were offered a deal similar to Iceland, where in they kept their independence but they would allow Americans to establish a military base on their soil where they would benefit from a unique alliance with the untied states without having to exhaust military resources for the nations own defense. England made a counter offer and it lead to the Americans backing off. this offer was sweetened in WWII when we crippled the English by having them formally end their Empire. this made Irish state hood irrelevant.

Obama once purposed making Ireland a state, but it appeared to be more of a stab at England than an actual proposal.

the reasons behind are denial of Ireland as the 51st state are the Monroe doctrine, English diplomacy, and insufficient prolonged motivation.

>we're more trouble to invade and occupy than is worth.
how about those chinks/poos/huemonkeys?

thanks buddy

dont exaggerate, it is counterproductive

youtube.com/watch?v=MO5eWZP1xrs

ridiculous

please nuke us

>Zero sources
>Source: Believe me

They (the Irish) live on beasts only, and live like beasts. They have not progressed at all from the habits of pastoral living. ..This is a filthy people, wallowing in vice. Of all peoples it is the least instructed in the rudiments of the faith. They do not yet pay tithes or first fruits or contract marriages. They do not avoid incest.
—Gerald of Wales

I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours. ”
—Cambridge historian Charles Kingsley, letter to his wife from Ireland, 1860

Our ancestors cut a civilisation out of the bogs and meadows while Mr Haughey's [Irish] ancestors were wearing pig skins and living in caves
—Ian Paisley

Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people (I think) under heaven...They [the Irish] do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children.
—Edmund Spenser, A View of the State of Ireland, 1596

You can’t trust the Irish, they are all liars. —Margaret Thatcher, to Peter Mandelson

The judgement of God sent the calamity to teach the Irish a lesson, that calamity must not be too much mitigated. …The real evil with which we have to contend is not the physical evil of the Famine, but the moral evil of the selfish, perverse and turbulent character of the people
—Charles Trevelyan, head of administration for famine relief during the Great Irish famine

If anybody knocks on your door that has an Irish accent, automatically ask them to leave
—Marlene Kairouz member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly and Minister for Consumer Affairs Victoria

Attached: 1559292173218.jpg (500x263, 39K)

Attached: rv513q6.jpg (322x583, 41K)

>1 dog
begorrah

>and we're more trouble to invade and occupy than is wort
You have no weapons and no military experience. Your biggest military sponsor, gaddafi, is long gone. Any sembelance of othe Irish people will be gone in a few generations, as you have embraced globohome at an alarming rate.

>Injured a dog
Shameful.

Canadian mercenaries

dog was killed

Nope.
>t. Someone actually born in the Republic.

Based.

UVF. Kek.
Whilst that was based and I'm proud of the area, having family there, painting it as a victory against loyalists instead of banksters if weak.

Me also

youtube.com/watch?v=F3mE-2audvM

>You have no weapons and no military experience
So just like Britain

I don't understand the point of your post.

how many of you are redheads

>cope
Nice try taig.

Translation: The Irish are the greatest wrench in the Judaic wheel. Keep crying, pervert.

Attached: 1491168919689.jpg (289x400, 19K)

>Margaret Thatcher
Oh dear god.

Attached: Margaret Thatcher and the Jews.jpg (230x150, 15K)

Ireland was literally sub-saharan Africa tier until the English came

Attached: celtic.png (500x628, 47K)

>english
>roman
you're just retarded, kid

Not redhead but my beard turns red when long enough so probably a carrier

Attached: 6FD77F51-DAC2-45E8-B06C-606785B4C2F3.jpg (674x856, 325K)

Simple answer: any country in the world that hates the Turks is bound to be allied with Ireland. Reason is the British oligarchy in power today are in-fact Turks. It's mixed between moroccan barbary pirates, saudi arabs, turks and random local homosexuals. Though, the current British inner-core power structure originated from Ottoman Turkey. So, countries and people who've historically fought the Ottoman Empire, or, hate Turks will naturally be allied with Ireland and the Irish People. You will find this to continually be true.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love.jpg (648x960, 81K)

England and Wales were part of the Roman Empire, Scotland and Ireland weren't.

What the fuck are you talking about? You know it's pretty famous that the Ottoman Sultan offered to donate a large sum of money to the famine victims, but his offer was declined by the British government because it was significantly more than what Queen Victoria had donated and they didn't want to embarrass her?

I love Ireland. From across the pond, good on ya patties and fuck the limey faggots.

Attached: inevitability .jpg (1600x900, 527K)

Listen , spread and support the National party lads

Oops, forgot link.
youtu.be/4mkpzEbHNiU

Why?

Yes, the Ottoman Turks that rule England have a seething hatred for anything 'Celtic'. The Celts lived in ancient Turkey before the Turkish invasion. So, there is a constant campaign to demonize, and also erase all Celtic history from society by Ottoman Turks in London.

Attached: white female slave - ottoman turk owner.jpg (499x783, 101K)

How white is Ireland yet? Are you guys okay?

It's the anglicised version of Tír Eoghan which means "Eoin's Country". Something to do with the translation of place names when they British came. I don't know any Irish person called Tyrone.

I’m Irish on both sides. Even if they’ll call me a plastic patty, I still have love for my blood. It’s bants, don’t get your knickers in a bunch.

>Even if they’ll call me a plastic patty
Because you are lmao

You're not Irish, you're American.

only Irish-Americans matter

I’m aware, retard. I’ve been to Ireland and have family there. They call me yank and whatnot, but it doesn’t mean we aren’t blood at the end of the day.

>Irish-Americans
The same Irish-Americans that wouldn't stop bitching and whining about Ireland?

This is Queen Victoria of England. She was the Queen during the height of the "British Empire" in the 1800s. She is a Turkish woman and a crypto-jew. During her reign of power, many anti-Irish media campaign were launched because the Irish did not like an Ottoman Turkish Queen in power. During the anti-Irish media campaign, the Ottoman Turkish Queen started attacking 'Red Hair' and moved forward with demonizing the Irish people as "chimpanzees".

Pic-related: Photoed next to Queen Victoria are two Black Ottoman Male Prostitutes famous for traveling alongside Victoria during the length of your entire reign.

Attached: Due-to-Abdul-Karims-influence-Queen-Victoria-favoured-Musims-over-Hindus.jpg (800x952, 306K)

This is Queen Victoria of England. She was the Queen during the height of the "British Empire" in the 1800s. She is a Turkish woman and a crypto-jew. During her reign of power, many anti-Irish media campaigns were launched because the Irish did not like an Ottoman Turkish Queen in power. During the anti-Irish media campaign, the Ottoman Turkish Queen started attacking 'Red Hair' and moved forward with demonizing the Irish people as "chimpanzees".

Pic-related: Photoed next to Queen Victoria are two Black Ottoman Male Prostitutes famous for traveling alongside Victoria during the length of her entire reign. Historic records tell of stories by royal guards who would routinely hear "sexual moans" in the middle of the night.

On continental Europe in places like Austria, where Queen Victoria was nick-named the "Ottoman Dick Lover" many Kings and European aristocracy were well aware of Victoria Turkish origins.

Attached: 1540335629718.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

Please put us out of our misery, Globalists will have the country done in less than 10 years

We better move passed our old battles or we all fall!

>patties
Can you ever stop thinking about burgers?

Least my teeth aren’t rotting out of my skull you limp dicked limey.

Attached: FC4C43AE-13EB-4ECE-ABBD-23BAC965DD38.png (200x230, 30K)

They don't acknowledge you as one of them, so you clearly aren't blood (at least not in any meaningful way). Get over it.

Find your own identity already, Hernandez

Attached: mutt12.png (1118x591, 171K)

Absolutely seething at the fact that whites are loyal to their blood. Churchill was a kike and your royal family is already more mutt than my bloodline ever will be.

>Absolutely seething at the fact that whites are loyal to their blood.
Is this your way of saying that you pay extra for a shamrock shake with your McDonald's order on Saint Patrick's day?

Where the fuck does this hatred for English come from? You didn't get it from Irish in Ireland .move passed it

Ha aha.

>its awfully sad when an American is more optimistic about your country than you are.
Ireland has fully adopted liberalism.

Why would I ever eat at Macdonald’s? I make corned beef and cabbage and shepherds pie on St. Patric’s day which are actual Irish American foods and spend time with my family. I don’t try to be Irish, I’m just close with my family from Ireland.
It was a joke. Why are you all so sensitive? Someone piss on your crumpet?

Attached: paddymutt.png (900x900, 39K)

The niggers of Europe. Fucking hate the drunk, inbread Irish.

Oh so being from greater Pakistan means you’re not a mutt? I’m second generation Irish. When was the last time you saw a nigger in Ireland? When was the last time you saw every shade of brown in one walk down the streets of London?
As I said, second generation and I’m blond hair and blue eyed. The Irish are whiter than you, wetback.

>When was the last time you saw a nigger in Ireland?
Their prime minister is literally a gay Indian immigrant you dumb mutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Varadkar

>I'm uh platic patty
Can't even spell paddy correctly. Although your illiteracy does strengthen your claim to Irish blood.

They rehash the same lame fucking jokes over and over. I've literally seen that mcdonalds shamrock insult like 200 times at Jow Forums over the course of 5 years. Talk about the most uncreative, brainlet, retards.... at least the jews will come up with something new. Dear god they're so stupid.

Attached: 43% London.png (800x450, 892K)

>I sat with the sheep
No more im done

Ireland is 94.3% white while England is 81% white. Seethe more, niggers.

He wasn't elected by the Irish people, you idiot.

My bad didn’t mean to add you in there. They just want to grasp at whatever they can. The fuck does a shamrock shake joke mean to me?

been there and had similar exp. Can confirm, this is true.

Ireland has a population of 4 million while England has over 50 million

no your not, I have been to sweden and Ireland. Sweden is way more fucked, but you do have the right attitude