What happened to all the attractive white women

>Sitting in a market in downtown San Jose with white pregnant wife.

>Notice that 1/10 women are white, and they are all 8s or higher.

>Tfw I think about the 60s and 70s, where 9/10+ women were probably beautiful and white.

Why have we allowed ourselves to be replaced?

Attached: CaliforniaGirl.jpg (1080x1349, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM
youtube.com/watch?v=qnJOc_prE8s
youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because your mom doesn't like my farts when she eats my ass

>San Jose
That’s why. Try Florida

Attached: 10D84A3C-E76B-465C-B68F-C72BC5700E50.jpg (750x924, 685K)

Because the rest of them are at home stuffing their lazy fucking fat mouths. Only the ones that aren’t gremlins show themselves in public. Hence the disparity between real life and tinder.

>san jose
>california

>Hence the disparity between real life and tinder.
Kek, this as well. I didn't realize how many fat bitches went to my uni until I started using Tinder.

Jerome happened

Attached: tumblr_ohkygcdlVd1vbir38o1_540.jpg (540x672, 106K)

That’s my hometown. In early 80s it was 75 percent white. 15 percent Hispanic, 8 percent Chinese 2 percent black. Now no blacks 20 percent white 20 percent Indian 45 percent Hispanic and 15 percent Asian. Go look as mission San Jose. I think it’s 97 percent Chinese now.

Gee, I wonder. I guess it will always be a mystery.

Oh wait...what's this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990

Went to a restaurant by the bay on East Coast with my wife. One out of every ten women were of normal weight. The rest were overweight by 30 pounds or more. Why do American women pack on the fat so young and stay fat throughout their lives?

>San Jose
So you’re the reason phoneposting is rangebanned across the state

Old fag
70’s girls were glorious
Not hung up
Easy going
Fun
Last good time in America - CIA ‘s coke binge in the 80’s and the “just say no” Dare program that ended up getting 3 of my friends arrested by getting their elementary school children to snitch on them when cops visited schools.

That’s where America took the wrong exit - then came CIA crack and it’s off to the races to here - this fascist police state

Of course a boomer would think being a degenerate were the good times.

Femmunism happened.

most women would be good looking if they would just not get fat

Underrated post

how it used to look like

Attached: california_.png (2315x1524, 2.53M)

They were mostly aborted

JEWS are destroying the white race so they can rule the Western World.

JEWS are 1000% to blame.

KYS, grandpa, you degenerate fucking hippie scum

>Try Florida
Aren't all the white women in florida going to be 60+?

American women are absolutely abhorrent nowadays. I've been travelling to the U.S, multiple states, ever since the early 90's for business purposes and I must say that since around 2010 the beauty of white women declined substantially.

white people have access to birthcontrol.

They're fucking Chad and don't want to be around subhumans like you

>San Jose
California is mostly overrun with immigrants and blacks now
the laws in California are really horrible, it's very favorable to communist filth, immigrants, blacks, the mentally ill, and so on
it's a failed experiment of a state

I think the other 49 states simply decided to turn California into a human garbage disposal
I have no idea what happened to the whites who were here 40-60 years ago
part of the issue is that it was settled very late so it never developed a white society in the first place
people don't respect California as a place to live, it is more of a place to retire and die, or send your weird attention-deprived relations who refuse to fit into normal society
it's a place for social drop-outs, really

Sage. One post.

you might think pic related is a one off but it displays the average aussie white woman pretty well (yes i know shes american).

Attached: whitewomeneww.jpg (772x800, 205K)

Attached: australiangf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

That's actually gorgeous. A grocery store... I can't believe we actually had our GROCERY STORES this beautiful and we let it go.

We know nigger

i visited my cousin in san jose and all i found were asians. how did you find a white woman

honestly, I think the brand representation industry got a lot bigger and more accessible for attractive women
it used to be there wasn't an easy way to convert
A) lack of real-world skills
B) knowledge and skills in make-up
C) hot body and attractive face
into cold, hard cash
that changed when the brand representation industry started throwing money at hot women in order to put products in their hands so that stupid young horny men with money to burn would associate the sexual rush from seeing the pretty face with the brand
this is sex-driven marketing 101
it's been around for decades, but it used to be a relatively closed industry
it seems that for whatever reason, it is much easier to put these women to "work", I suspect the internet has something to do with it
also, the whole industry is fucking shameless
youtube.com/watch?v=qnJOc_prE8s
they push sex like it was going out of style

That's great you know what I would do to her heh heh heh just need some more scrawny white boys and we got her

What if you just marry an Asian and have her carry white eggs to term?

That was a deeply depressing video.

anyway, hot women no longer need a guy to buy shit for them, or rather, the "guy" is now a brand, or a bunch of brands, and the woman gets paid for W-4 work, which is what the IRS considers "real" work
white women have a huge advantage in brand representation because minority men and women will buy products represented by whites but they won't buy products represented by a rival race (blacks won't buy asian-represented products and vice-versa, but both will buy white-represented products)
as a result, there is a lot of money sitting on the table if you're a hot white woman
why put up with chad if you can just take the money and drop it in your bank account

Impressive but I'm glad they started putting boob growth hormones in food. Just a little bit more genetic mutation then we can go back to normal/better than ever!

>San Jose
San Jose has the worst gender ratio in the country at like 120+ men to 100 women because of all the tech eunuchs. Make this post again after you've gone literally anywhere else in the country (with the exception of possibly Alaska)

You can thank Reagan for that

youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY
This might cheer you up.

why?
it's a video of a bunch of losers who refused to take their lives seriously
instead of forming a real society in California, the whites just pissed their time away acting like retards
they had a real chance to build a white society and they completely blew it
it looks fun, and it was for the people
that's the point---they had fun instead of doing the hard work of building a society
the result is the anti-society in California we have today

here we go senpai, enjoy.

Attached: redpillHUGEredpillformyrectum.png (1876x4500, 877K)

I'm still here user.

Which lane is the express lane?
>nudge nudge wink wink

it's synthwave, but it could be brandrepcore
it's generic adrenaline-focused advertisement background track that is appealing to whites, asians, blacks, and mexicans
it's like makeup for your product

They're everywhere, your just in a shitty spot. I'm opposite. I'm baffled by how almost every female nowadays is pretty hot/fuckable, unless of course she is a land whale.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x734, 171K)

this is a unique opportunity in human history. these sort of degenerate, late civilizational behaviors always either announced or produced the collapse of societies, but we're visual animals and written records, if they exist at all, just don't have the same argumentative impact, especially in the masses, i.e. people naturally inclined to prefer sensibility over reasoning.

well, it sounds like replacing social values with anti-social values
it sounds like jews trying to commit genocide on whites---and getting away with it---because it's such a complex argument
in a way, it sounds like extracting the worst elements of judaism and demanding whites accept them while throwing all of the social cohesion of judaism on the cutting room floor
in short, pushing genocidal social poison on whites, telling whites to feel guilty for being white, and telling whites to drink their poison because otherwise they won't be "cool" enough
it's simply genocide, just a treacherous and clever way of going about it
I think the jews are betting that they can get away with it, that race laws won't come to the USA
it sounds like a good reason to get non-whites out of politics, industry, corporate America, and the boardroom
but the problem is that the whites are more than happy to commit genocide against each other, being white has something like negative in-group loyalty
I don't see a solution; if you're white, everybody hates you, even the devil thinks you're a fucking psycho

....what part?

The problem is how do you spread these things when the ones who spread the degeneracy and downfall control all of the media channels and search algorithms?

But there is a thing called “Florida Men”, rumours saying they’re not human.

Can confirm they have tons of young hot girls but it pretty much goes for anywhere with a coast.

Florida girls also all seem to look like they just got out of prison with their tattoos and hate white guys and being white. From my experiences there.

> Go to a restaurant with a dance floor by the beach
> Nothing but teenage white girls twerking to a rap song about how blacks love white women

Though it probably goes for most all western girls in general.