HPV (Sexually Transmitted Disease)

What is the deal with this? There is no way to detect this in MEN. It doesn't seem like they are trying to find a way to develope a test either. This is a PERMANENT(?) STD that can carry NO SYMPTOMS, and they aren't even trying to find ways to test for it...

Yet I'm sure if a kike catches it, he can get it taken care of in Israel. Anyone got any more info on this?

Attached: photostudio_1563140186146.jpg (612x1000, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkyjgY70yPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: hello i am huwhite30.jpg (670x476, 133K)

>no way to detect this in MEN
>This is a PERMANENT(?) STD
Wrong retard

what the fuck are you talking about, it is detectable in anyone.

it's the fucking wart virus

Don't even worry about it, OP. The chances of it giving you dick cancer are low, and you can take care of the warts with Compound W.
Plus, your immune system will typically take care of it after a few years.

Both of those statements are correct, colossal faggot. There is no way to test for it in men unless you have visible warts. And some strains(of the 150+) remain dormant forever.

Fuck off retard,
I had it and am cured now. They literally do a blood test for it

Are you sure, user? I slept with a girl who told me she had HPV(the non-wart, cervical cancer strain) 2 months into our relationship. I been worriee since. I don't want to give my future wife this demon.

>HPV is extremely common
>can cause certain cancers
>some countries are vaccinating young boys to protect women from it

Attached: 1549083404610.png (740x900, 923K)

There is no blood test for HPV in men. No way, unless all the Google search results are pozzed.

Yeah it's not even a problem. Even the cancer strain rarely causes cancer, and women's immune system takes care of it on its own.

You are right there are definitely no FDA approved blood tests for men. The FDA is only responsible for the US though. That does not preclude the fact other countries may have HPV tests available for men.

Attached: photostudio_1563145618348.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

Jewgle turns up nothing. Plus, I visited a clinic in Greece and was told that there is no test. These 2 Eurofags that responded are probably thinking of HIV.

>Americans don't have blood tests for HPV
what

>tfw completely herpes free because virgin

Attached: BF43CB0C-A9C3-4C4B-AFB0-8EE28934530B.png (492x495, 312K)

HPV isn't herpes

I fucked a nigger in uni when I was a bluepilled retard
She only fucks white guys so I'm probably alright right? Do I have the kike virus?

Attached: gon.jpg (474x374, 23K)

it can cause throat/mouth cancer in men which can be deadly.

What if your a virgin

Same here. Never fails to make me smile that normies will never be as clean as me.

Attached: 1481807047191.jpg (250x250, 13K)

make sure whoever you go raw with gives you up to date test results, and never eat pussy or you will get throat cancer if roastie has HPV like Michael Douglas did

Attached: HPV.jpg (1600x1151, 385K)

>There is no way to detect this in MEN.

what is the maximum number of sexual partners acceptable for a man before he turns into a desease ridden petri dish and shouldn't be touched without wearing surgery gloves?

I'm a woman and am 100% clean and don't want my health runined by a man who had a degenerate sex life in the past while I took responsibility for my future partner and didn't fuck around?

women should also not give head to men according to that logic. Cock gives you cancer too.

you're a german femanon, might as well convert to Islam now

Attached: 1554305509281.jpg (981x706, 141K)

The HPV (((vaccine))) promoted and mandated by Jews sterilizes whites. Do not get this under any circumstances. It has been banned in Japan.

youtu.be/AkyjgY70yPA

Attached: HPV_Infertility_Sexless_SMALL.jpg (1280x1262, 377K)

maybe in the future virgin men and women will have the highest value. Unless they find a cure.

You should find a nice Christian virgin.

If I convert then I will get it guaranteed. Many muslim men aren't faithful and visit brothels and tinder whores. Then they send their wife to medcal check ups. If she has HPV, AIDS, Syphilis or another STD, the man knows that he got infected by one of his affairs and transmitted it to her. So he needs treatment too.

Stupid question. One can go through hundreds of women and stay clean or get HIV on his first try. Both are unlikely but possible.

same applies to russian roulette. People who don't play it are better I guess.

Who had ever even HEARD of the "deadly" human papillomavirus in 2005? Literally nobody.

Flash forward just five years to 2010, and every white person is terrified of being eradicated by this supposed sex cancer (as if white people needed more excuses to avoid sex).

Did you ever get the feeling that....maybe you've been played by the Jews?

Attached: HPV_Sterilizing_Infertile_Vaccine.png (1782x1329, 83K)

Yeah, but unlike what Jow Forums tells you, you don't want a virgin unless you meet him very young. Male virgins are usually virgins for good reasons.

>inb4 I get 88 angry replies from incels
You know I'm right

>Who had ever even HEARD of the "deadly" human papillomavirus in 2005?
Everybody with a modicum of knowledge about sex

Hpv is a nothing burger

if you put vinegar on your dick and balls and if bumps pop out it means you have it. fuck off memeflaggot

Then don't suck your own dick dumdum

Diseases shouldn't be your primary requirement sweetie

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 26K)

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

>Who had ever even HEARD of the "deadly" human papillomavirus in 2005? Literally nobody.

Maybe it wasn't invented before.
And it's not just that. With globalism and unlimited migration there will be more diseases and higher rates.
right now we have a rise of Syphilis cases and Tuberculosis in Germany.