BOOM

BOOM

What now, Jow Forums? Still going to support the cheeto in charge when it's been scientifically proven it means you're a racist?

Attached: racist man.png (889x568, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-tWmEisMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOW DOWN NOW

Attached: 1560128776797.jpg (626x1024, 94K)

I am not in the best health, but I truly hope to see the great white racial awakening before I die.

I’m gonna do it

So?

Why do they always talk backwards? Is it just some faggy passive aggressive grammar.

theres literally nothing wrong with being racist

>dailybeast
>reddit
lol

Attached: 1513982864882.png (506x443, 151K)

I'm gonna dress my boys like this. You fucking n retard.

Attached: 66464388_965099683665017_8020712727901110272_n.jpg (319x500, 28K)

Done

Attached: 40F2B8DC-30AE-4DB3-B35E-771772FC1827.jpg (750x719, 304K)

>if we call him racist for the 1000th time it will surely work

Attached: OP.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

>cocneption
High school is hard, isn't it Tyrone ?

I was a racist before Trump and I will be long after he’s gone

Attached: A7A8C266-46D7-479D-BB5C-6973CB36735A.jpg (460x371, 54K)

Is insulting a group of people really a good way to change their mind?

noble work.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: CE35639F-E800-41FD-AF14-87E4DB986518.jpg (750x457, 225K)

So im a racist, what now faggots whats your next level? I have no family, no job, and no life what you gonna do now?

r/politics was purchased by Shareblue in 2016.

i have to admit he has been annoying me but his shit posting on twitter is fucking top kek

Where did this BOOM meme come from? I think I used to see people like Charlie Kirk use it then I noticed people did it ironically here to mock CK and now this? Boy has this BOOM meme really lifted off.

Attached: 68463234234.png (382x328, 146K)

>Admirable looks

Attached: tenor0.gif (348x164, 3.28M)

I wish I had the skills to put the SHEEEEIIIT face on Parker

its what the left has been screeching for the past three years

Attached: ag2rRRp.jpg (718x750, 75K)

Anything for Reddit tranny tears

Trump is a racist because he points out that an immigrant left a shit hole and comes here and questions native peoples patriotism. Then proceeds to tell said immigrant they should go back and fix their own shithole before complaining about a country that has done so much for her and her husband/brother. This is why people say Liberalism is a mental disorder.

>Racist
That word has lost a great deal of meaning.

Attached: fascinating.jpg (515x640, 96K)

I've been an active racist for the last 20 years and I feel discriminated by this tweet.
It is but one of 6 million such instances where I have kept my cool and maintained composure, but I cannot stand this blatant abuse of my human rights any longer.
I will file an official complaint with Twitter that my beliefs are being discriminated, that I'm being bullied, and that this account is violating the memory of the Ethnocaust.
Enough is enough.
It's white time.

based reifag

Attached: rei cheeks.png (450x557, 257K)

Anything less than absolute subjugation to POC and acceptance of white guilt for NOTHING is racist these days, so consider me a racist I guess

trips of truth

Very based

Attached: based.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Race is a social construct made to divide us.

Why shouldn't I have favor towards those who are closest to me by blood? In other words, my family.

the more racist the better, remember racism is a spectrum

they'll gang-stalk you if they havent already
and not because of your racism
but because of their racism
>u white, no one to help
>easy no-risk target
>use you to train noobs on how to stalk, harass
t. targeted individual

Attached: 8FF67557-F9C3-413D-A1AB-F9B06B7F24D8.jpg (750x592, 120K)

Imagine thinking there’s something wrong with preferring your own race because some jew invented a word 80 years ago.

Attached: 23A5F1EE-8A09-449C-A074-8F757FA85FBA.jpg (450x400, 143K)

sounds like you should pull a sub to pewds situation

Everybody is a racist. Everybody prefers their own over the stranger. The ones who say they don't have capitalist privilege.

Simple as a nigger.

They keep calling me a racist; it doesn't give me much incentive not to act like one.

It never had meaning. It’s a word invented by a Jew intended solely to shame whites from acting in their ethnic interests.

POWERFUL!

Its just a site full of brainlet that arent consious, whats new we alway hated these sub-beta fags for this reason.

Attached: 1562347785853.png (594x582, 41K)

When will the retarded liberal leftists learn?

Attached: 1554539363051.jpg (959x960, 70K)

He is not a racist, but wants to reform immigration. Keep going with your claims, though. You are ensuring his reelection.

Attached: Trump happened.jpg (1242x1553, 295K)

Nigger

GO

BACK

TO

REDDIT

not possible

Attached: aa.jpg (865x865, 161K)

Its weird, but reading op's post, its almost like he's implying being racist is a bad thing

Attached: 1558130607241.png (615x625, 369K)

And? ....

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW
IMPEAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who cares if he is racist, i wish he was more racist america is a white country

>hurr durr i dunt like hem so i dunt leek you
like if give a fuck

Attached: c2559507967338.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

> This is how we know Liberalism is a mental disorder.
ftfy

What is the picture on the right?

People around the world are tribal and enjoy preservation of culture. Why does everyone feel guilty for this natural inclination?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 7.26.36 PM.png (1290x812, 1.66M)

You'd think they'd realize this same tactic isn't working. They've literally been spewing this verbatim since 2016

Womp womp

Thanks, that was a huge mistake on my part.

How long until "racism" is no longer a dirty word?

Powerful concept user , it’s using the fact whites have high conformity to social pressure and the negative connotation associated with the word has been implanted deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

A european child who was culturally enriched, much like this one

Attached: 1554134962581.png (737x643, 160K)

Honk Honk!

Attached: LiterallyShaking.gif (180x190, 3.92M)

its already starting i saw racist shit in public here in canada all the time loudly so other people hear and to this day not once has anyone said anything to me i've been doing this for about 5 months now i want to let others know if they are racist like me that its okay to express it its simple work but someones got to do it

i say racist shit

a short time.give it a little wait

>be me
>made same threads 14 min before you did
>even got quads
>my thread dying
REEEEEEEEEE

Preserving your culture is racist if you're white. EVERYONE knows this.

Legend.

Yep. Still supporting him. And seeing you demshits crying even more than ever only increases that confidence.

fucking racist Jow Forums tards lose again LOL what you going to do now?

Attached: GOD FUCK I HATE REDDIT.png (430x346, 18K)

Yes and?

Thank you :)

I started it back around 2013-2014. It's nothing more than a variation of the *mic drop* which I thought was pretty stupid at the time. But it only works if your argument is completely logical, practical and well reasoned. As usual, the left copies what I do and misses the point. Sorry to you all, but I can't help that NPCs try to copy me. I also started the dumpster fire meme. Most of your word centralized memes not involving an image associated with it, between 2014 and now, came from me. PJW stole imajin mah shawck and normalfagged it into proper speak for consumption by the masses too. Of course very few people except for those of you who stalk my posts will believe me, but that's ok. I know what the truth is and so does God and that's good enough for me.

>this effortposting
i know stuff like this is probably made by white people trying to piss Jow Forums off, but i really like to imagine that there's some black guy out there making it unironically.

Attached: 1473611107729.gif (492x465, 83K)

>Be Trumpenstein
>Deport less illegals than king nigger
>Enforce the border more loosely than king nigger
>More (((legal immigration))) than king nigger
>Has quite literally done nothing for America besides save some people money on taxes
>Let communists do whatever the fuck they want
>Let shitskins do whatever the fuck they want
>Let mentally ill faggots do whatever they want
>People actually believe he's making America great again

I'm definitely a racist.

Attached: fight racism i am.jpg (749x611, 36K)

I love it when Jow Forums gets along.

>Implying the post is wrong

You literally have to be a racist to support Trump you retard.

wait a minute, am I a racist?

Attached: 1557802206922.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Desu Trump is kind of racist (and that's why Jow Forums supports him).
But this logic is still retarded. Hillary and the Democrats and misandrists, does that mean everybody who votes for them is also a bigot?

Attached: Hillary Selling Woman Card.png (544x960, 499K)

Qualify your claim. You types never do and never can because there is not one example of it. He was respected by Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali when they were still alive, people who really did go through the civil rights era, unlike your generation.

I have personally witnessed a marked decline in illegals in construction in the last two years.
I am also enjoying the decimation of media credibility.
His outspoken manner is also refreshing.
His constant exposure of the left's desire to have open borders and other hypocritical political positions (anti male, anti white, anti american) that so well define their hatred of the US.
Also, he is warming up North Korea.
And his exposure of the deep state, too.
Yes, all of that keeps my interest (and at times admiration for courage to speak out in the face of enormous adversity and untruth).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.18.11 PM.png (1206x950, 1.53M)

RICHARD NIXON'S RACIST ADMINISTRATION LITERALLY FUCKED SUED TRUMP IN THE 70s FOR RACIST HOUSING DISCRIMINATION ON HIS PROPERTIES.
TRUMP IS A FUCKING RACIST YOU UNEDUCATED DUMB ASS

>an accusation is proof the accusation is true.

Attached: 1553622724127.png (1270x982, 455K)

This worked really well in 2016. Glad to see they're dusting it off for 2020

>why would impeachment be "divisive"? - faggy redditor
1) Cus half of those things are still unverified or false
2) he was voted in
3) his support grows more and more the more lefties screech like autistic children over their pet niggers and spics

It's just going to balkanize all the whites if he's impeached, and you niggers don't want that.

Oh fuck!

yep
I'm a racist
you can ask me a question, but I don't give a fuck if you do, and I'm not going to answer

the non-racists and anti-racists are a bigger threat to the USA than the racists
the anti-racists are genocidal mental patients on the left

>"This dubious claim is more credible than your factual statement because it supports my argument and the official narrative so you have to just accept it shitlord!"
FTFY dumbass

I JUST GOT BANNED FROM THE ENTIRETY OF REDDIT
LOLLLLLLLLLLL I’m so scared

>1 post by this ID

Definitely. In fact, I’ve never been prouder to be a trump supporter than right now. This video also helped some — m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-tWmEisMg I felt so proud, like as if I was really making a difference in the lives of white Americans.

Attached: 18AFCD1C-63DC-4F64-9267-74BBDD849AF2.png (309x433, 57K)

How about this: I don’t support him but I am a racist,

trump just posted a new tweet ...run and get it

Good post. I really enjoyed it

Nothing is more comical than thinking anyone likes mulattos. They are just the unfortunate consequence of interbreeding between low status whites and blacks