Conservatives have a lower IQ

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

Attached: Political ideology.jpg (590x472, 22K)

>people like me good
>people not like me bad

>Oh no! He posted a graph, guess it's time to pack our bags and go become leftists.

Attached: graph.png (1000x1000, 67K)

>Liberals do control the media, or the show business, or the academia, among other institutions, because, apart from a few areas in life (such as business) where countervailing circumstances may prevail, liberals control all institutions. They control the institutions because liberals are on average more intelligent than conservatives and thus they are more likely to attain the highest status in any area of (evolutionarily novel) modern life.
Can conservatives whine about it and demand reparations like shitskins?

I found the article and it seems that leftists have a higher IQ is all, i was wondering what you guys thought no need to be so pissed

Also this is literally /pol's philosophy

Mean is worthless without variance. I'd like to know the median.

(((they))) just want you to think you are stupid so that you decide to wake up and become a submissive beta cuck

you realise most of Jow Forums isnt conservative

Oh yea, liberals are more intelligent than conservatives and Hillary is ahead in the polls. I don't believe this report and usually don't believe most medical or science related articles anymore. Liberals fudge data regularly to achieve desired results.

(((HE))) is not a kike tho his a jap

>Non-autistic people score lower on G loaded tests that don't put emphases on language skills

>IQ is unscientific because it says blacks are dumb
>Also, check out this study that says conservatives have low IQ

Depends on how you determine conservative.

True. Conservatives are dumb as shit, which is why they have lost consistently for hundreds of years.

98 percentile IQ here. Conservative and racist af.

Libertarians have the highest IQ.

This graph shows adolescent intelligence. Theres an old saying: "If you're not a liberal when you're young then you're mean, if you're not a conservative when you're older then you're stupid"

Given that they have been losing for 3 centuries, I believe it.

"Liberal" is not the same as Progressive/Leftist though...
Leftists love calling themselves "Liberal" because it makes them look smarter.

the truth is -- Leftists are the dumbest fucks known to humankind - they believe they are better than anyone and see racism everywhere... And they are natural cowards - that's why they adore collectivism....

case in point

>Its okay to divide by iq conservatives and liberals
>Its not okay to divide by iq blacks and whites
why they do it?

Chicago, smart

Attached: 8A631C90-6850-4EA6-BFD2-C7CB08F4B0F8.png (500x347, 245K)

>Facts - conservatives
>Feelings - liberals
This is demonstrable. Graph is clearly inaccurate.

I'm not pissed, I believe that conservatives are less intelligent on average. Half the population can barely do high school math, and my prejudice tells me that most people who struggle with it are conservative just like my prejudice tells me that niggers are dumb. These are obvious things, IQ graphs just prove the observations. I'm interested if liberals who attribute their overrepresentation in institutions to higher intelligence are genuine and also apply the same logic to niggers and women getting less money than white males.
The thing is conservatives are supported by their culture. Liberals choose what they believe in and most of the time it's stupid trendy bullshit. 110 IQ is not 130 IQ. It's enough to find contradictions in what your parents told you but it isn't enough to replace tradition. What's the value in being slightly smarter than conservatives if you are so confused by moral vacuum that you start believing in stupid shit like Eastern spiritualism or pop science?

Attached: 1541877494139.jpg (1024x1008, 289K)

ask conservatives about jews

Who has more courage, conservatives or liberals?

so we can start making fun of certain groups with lower IQs now?

Ok. now show me the breakdown by race. No really.

Its a giant fucking scam of a study designed to browbeat republicans, by calling uneducated minorities conservative based on their attitudes and not on their fucking voting behavior, in order to make smug liberal faggots feel better about their gender studies degrees. This isn't the first time ive seen one of these "studies". Like, do you really fucking think that Tyron or Paco give two shits about Trannies or fag rights? California almost banned faggotsexual marriage due to black/latino voting turnout.

Attached: 1521042665297.jpg (1067x1600, 324K)

This is what high IQ looks like.

this, obviously.

>Half the population can barely do high school math,
metric is high school maff

larger percentage of high school graduates than 50% of the population

conflicting #s here user.