Attached: SSlide07.jpg (720x540, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GuO3mvtxIG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"By 2020, ***65%***"

65%.

Learn to read you faggot. Jesus Christ

College with declining enrollment:
>look seriously, you won't be able to find a job unless you buy this degree for 100k, promise
It's a total and complete scam

>WANTED: PT Cashier. Avg 20 hrs/wk. MUST have Bachelor's Degree or better. NO ASSOCIATES. Must have 4+ years of cashier's experience. Starting wage: Federal Minimum Wage

This kind of marketing should be challenged in a court of law as deceptive.

by 2020 the united states is going to be broken up into several warring city states separated by irradiated zones ruled by mutants

Oh no what will I ever do?
>be high school drop out
>make money on robinhood account
>already have dividends that pay up to 1k a month

School is a joke..

The problem is also on the student. If you go college for a useless degree and you also don’t network and keep ears open for opportunities, you fucked yourself even more.
College is the one unique place where you can get to know people from all walks of life, near your age, and in your same field of study. That’s like any good businessman’s wet dream.

Wake me up when the government decides to do it's job by fighting corporate vampirism

Solution. Don’t be a wagecuck.

>trends are static
>anyone will get a worthless degree in 2019+1
And you fuckers always fall for this shit!

Attached: 1541978411896.jpg (970x545, 50K)

The problem is that high schools only measure success by how many kids they send to college, so they just kick the can down the road and too many people who don't need to go to college end up going.

High Schools need to be preparing kids for this job market instead of sending them to college to write about queer cinema.

I make $38k/yr plus great benefits. I dropped out of public school in the 8th grade and quit homeschooling half way through 9th. Never got my GED. Not proud of it, but I live a humble existence and don't care much for materialistic things.

It was just a way to get people into debt from a younger age.
We had a lad at my work this summer, 21 yrs never had a job before, pretty much useless and spent the last 5 yrs doing university courses .

I wonder how much debt he has accrued?

i just want to make music without being a nigger or having some degenerate jew infused theme to it and make a decent living.

Attached: Martin Henriksson.jpg (194x259, 6K)

fucking boomers

Ok i'm going to upset a few of you neets dropouts and incels on here.
100 thousand dollars is not a lot to pay off if you invest your money wisely.
Yes, even if you get a "useless" degree and use it to work entry level admin.
3-4 years - rack up debt, get qualification
6 years - work, save, pay off debt, live quite comfortably for at least 3 quarters of this.
At 30, you have no debt, a mid-senior level position depending on performance. You are now statusmaxxed and basically get your check choice of 21-24 year old prime woman from well-off family.
If you play life differently to what i just described you are failing at life and should probably just accept your zerg existance.

My wife got pushed in to art school by her teachers and parents. She's 39 and still has 20k in debt to pay off and never did anything with her degree. She ended up going into medical billling. I, a 9th grade dropout, make more than she does and she's on my health insurance because it's way better and cheaper than what her employer offers.

Nah, you can learn shit on your own for pretty much anything software related. College is pretty much useless for the line of work.

I have been a NEET for 6 years and my extended family is hounding me about not going to college or work.
What do I do pol. I dont want to work for mr shekelberg. The game has been rigged against the workers. Its just not worth it.

Attached: wojak sad.jpg (527x612, 51K)

Learn to farm

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ZONE URBIES, THIS IS MUTIE COUNTRY

But what about stupid people?

that's the case in Poland. but since college is free and easy to obtain diploma it's basically a retard check

Grow your own food spend your goy bucks on funs and fun related things.

Just work.

You're American anyway, no hope for you.

>t meme flag
Reply to me and I'll turn this into a talmud redpill thread.

Pathetic. My daughter is 17 and has been working since she was 14. The small business she works for just made her the manager. She has a stronger work ethic than most adults I work with. Get a job. Any job. Your wasting your existence.

>be kike
>charge insane amounts of money for shitty colleges with social justice curriculum
>some people fall for the scheme and become debt slaves and others don't
>wat do
>make it so that more jobs require your shitty degrees therefore creating more debt slaves
>your only choices are not work and be broke or become a debt slave and be broke
Fuck this world.

well, suck to be you homo

Attached: 5-year ban.jpg (557x724, 65K)

It's going to become compulsary, like High School became free and compulsary after the Industrial Revolution.

Good luck to you all and your future children in trying to find a stable well-paying job.

Attached: paranormal activity.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Understand the concept of baseline happiness. People subconsciously adjust their perception of reward based on how they normally live their life. If you feel shit now, you would likely feel shit as a millionaire after the initial yolo period. It's like trans post op. 2 years feeling great then the reality sets in and they go back to pre trans depression except this time with high maintenance neo-vag. Instead of the neo vag. Fix your mental wellbeing first or you'll never really be happy.

Purchase of stock will then require a background check for education qualifications

Take that

Varg did nothing wrong
youtu.be/GuO3mvtxIG4

They used to say-
>by the year ____ McDonalds will require a collage degree
Things are looking up

Capitalist/Corporatist economy is at odds with Post secondary education. College is left wing indoctrination, but they aren’t teaching the kids anything of value to employers. So employers have been hiring kids with diplomas who turn out to be completely worthless, therefore minimizing the value of a diploma. Every aspect of leftism implodes on itself. This is just one example.

How the fuck does this honestly make any fucking reasonable sense

>boomer bob "hehe sorry sonny but pajeet has the degree necessary to file books in the library looks like you're out of a jerb"

Like this is obviously the biggest kike scam ever pushed along by boomer shabbos goyim looking to make a quick buck on the way to retirement

>THE PROBLEM IS ON THE STUDENT
>YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ALL THIS BOOMER MEMESHIT THAT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A GENERIC 18 YEAR OLD TO KNOW

Will you beg when the bubble bursts and they come after your kike bootlicking ass?

After the 2020 election I think a lot of masks are going to fall off and we get a helluva a lot of separation movements going. The Austro Hungarian empire fucking collapsed after WW1 because everybody inside of it just wanted their own damn country instead of taking orders from some jerk off above them. America is headed for that same damn fate unless mainly whites from all corners of America agree to stick together and kick out everybody they dont like. There's no actual difference between Republicans and Democrats in terms of end goals but non whites will always reliably Democrat which turns our political process into a racial headcount. America is gg no re unless a new Roman empire jumps out from the ashes

Attached: 1563223077213m.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Nostradamus walks the realms of men again!

>just pull yourself up by your bootstraps I made my daughter drop out

What meme bullshit is this now

That's retarded and you're retarded

Here's how 75% or more of a highschool class ends up in college
>Smart kids
Genuinely need to go, nobody is hiring self-taught pharmacists or engineers
>"Smart" kids
Think they can become a doctor because they got an A in a biology class designed to be impossible to fail
>Normies
Go because everyone else is going and they're constantly told they have to
>Dumbasses
Told that they can do anything even if they have to take middle school level remedial classes
And just like that everybody besides the drug addict lowlives, military recruits, and tradesmen is accruing debt when very few of them actually need to

This is pretty much standard in Sweden right now.
If you won't succumb to the cuckology educational system then you won't get a job.

protip genius, college never "taught people things of worth" except the high-level clerical and analytical skills that are in fact beyond basic highschool education- this is a fact regardless of whether stembois will ever accept it.

The problem derives not from the need for employers to have people with bachelor's degrees but the fact that boomers in high places are threatened by more competent and qualified millennials coupled with the bonus cash the company can make by pitting pajeets against millennials

So fuck off with pretending it's a noble side effect of the glorious market against incompetent wagies, because it's anything but that

I know a guy 49 still owes thousands uni debts, he's never going to pay it off unless he wins a lottery.

Study a college subject you enjoy, if you haven't had a job in 6 years it will be a struggle to work.

What? I never said my daughter dropped out. She'll be a senior this year and plans to go to college for physical therapy.

Oops, meant for...

t. Seething diploma meme victim

>more and more foreigners enter the country
>most have a poor work ethnic and no real investment in this new, foreign society they find themselves in
>this makes them poor employees
>these people also generally lack higher education
>start demanding every job has a higher education
same thing already happend here, with fucking dishwasher jobs requiring a college degree. It's an informal way of keeping out foreigners.

College doesn't even guarantee a real job. Things are reaching a breaking point, the cheap labor is about to cause an economic implosion.

Attached: 1560465966144.png (814x906, 177K)

all jobs should require minimum a specialized masters degree, managers needing doctorates.
any job that doesn't require this can be done by a robot or a teenager. it's all going right my friend, if you weren't born with a brain you should probably kys

there's literally no excuse to not get an education unless you plan to be a sex worker. in which case have at it and have fun trying to make enough to retire by 40 when your looks are gone

I read these 2 posts without noticing they were from the same ID but the latter one was on the same level of autism with the first so it made me check. And then I saw the flag.

There’s always a debate here there white collar, blue collar blah blah blah. I’m a tradesman in Massachusetts. I make over 40$ an hour. I have a company truck which I use to for work with a paid gas card. 3000$ bonus every six months. The best part of all is that I’m a foreman so my job isn’t so bad.

It already is in Detroit.

Got an AA in welding sciwnce, Cali. Couldn't get a job to pay rent, so I join the military instead. I literally clean toilets and make enough to buy a house in Cali now.

Our system makes no sense, but what ever it gets me a place.

Best post

>Guaranteed job security tier
Healthcare/helping professions (post-bac, or associates/certification)
Military
Teaching
Custodial work
Cooking

>Wasting your time unless you have established connections tier
Accounting
Any humanities
Engineering
Law
Any trade
Art
Math
Science
Music

Provide evidence or it's bullshit.

Help me with this meme.

This outprices shitskins btw

Good luck with all that wagecucks
Now go get yer fuckin shinebox

Attached: 1323222240001.jpg (409x409, 20K)

You're foolish if you think this is true. A good chunk of degrees are worthless, but the good ones do have an excellent roi

Was in military, convicted of crime i didnt commit, labeled sex offender, after time in leavenworth immediatly homeslees, cant stay in shelters cause sex offender, cant find job cause sex offender, tax payers end up eating several hundred k in medical bills after multiple suicide attempts since nothing to live for, now on welfare cause ptsd. this is america now

Nice, ameritards gonna go to college and go in debt to work as burger flippers.

>I dindu nuffin

I know everyone claims innocent, as why i dont bother auguring with anyone anymore, not worth the time

Still enrolled in CC, making $67,000 a year before taxes. Free company car.

College is retarded and for people that have no ambition or drive in their younger years.

>By 2020 65% of all jobs will require an university degree
>according to universities.
By 2020 my dick needs to get sucked by your mlm according to me.

>not owning your own business

wagies forever in their cagies

college is nothing more but a brainwashing center where young white adults from healthy rural/suburban backgrounds are thrown into the garbage pit to get institutionalized

Reminds me of the STEM ‘shortage’. People are constantly crying about lack of engineers but that’s really because they want to pay them less. The real shortage has always been in meaningful work instead of making mr.nosenburg another billion off his latest piece of crap consumer product.

>Bachelor's Degree required to work at McDonald's.

I'm good staying NEET

Attached: 1561424609459.png (500x553, 146K)

Nah, the gap between having a degree and not is substantial. I have a BS in Mechanical engineering and I make $110k. My degree paid for itself in a little over a year compared to your job.

underrated post

Unnecessary artifical barriers. The only jobs that should require degrees are those that require offical certification or those where the prior knowledge is essential to do the job at hand. In most cases, however, a person who leaves high school and enters a job will outperform a college graduate who starts that same job three years later.

>Please come to our colleges where we'll force you to do useless minors

Sounds like a scam to me.

I think student loans should only be available for useful degrees.

Dilate.

This is the beginning of a new era of debt slaves

Attached: 1550738120343.jpg (1200x815, 82K)

No clue why this already isn't a requirement for student loans.

95+% of American jobs require nothing more than basic literacy and about 2 weeks on the job training. Academia is a fucking scam.

This is a stupid idea because your personal definition of "useful" is subjective.

hey cuck, that means any formal education after HS - trade school is postsecondary education

Get into thrifting and ebay selling. NEET bucks are enough to get started.
Easy $200-500 extra per week

This. If you're hired for a job the employer already has the lego pieces set in front of you, and it's up to your dumb ass to assemble them like the 10,000 Joe Bobs before you

Great... looks like I'm fucked.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

>how to be the best good goy you can be

Aren’t we already there at this point? What the fuck can you do currently with a hs diploma that pays enough to not be considered living at near poverty level?

High schools with graduates who can't even read happened. Requiring a college diploma is actually an amazing feat of jewery when you look at it.
They simultaneously turned k-12 education into a waste of children's lives, overpaid bureaucrats failing to teach but instead indoctrinate ORANGE MAN BAD DEMOCRATS GOOD, and then make it mandatory to put yourself into debt-slavery for a degree from higher education institutes where they grossly overpay themselves again. And the funniest shit, the absolute funniest shit, is they import a Pajeet from India to take all the jobs anyway. It is fucking amazing.

"Useful" would be based on the career prospects from obtaining a particular degree.

college degree =/= post secondary education

Remember - STEM education is a myth. If you go to college you need at least a minor in a subject like economics or business to get a decent job.

Attached: mm (11).png (740x541, 37K)

The genie is already out of the bottle. Grovelling kike university professors will complain that the government step in and "do something" if too many people detract from college.

You can't sell out unless someone wants to buy in. I need at least $1500/mo to survive. NEETs who have no financial responsibilities can take part for a fun extra curricular activity, but not for someone whose livelihood depends on it.

Muh discrimination
>whaddyahmean I cant make a living from my seemingly useless degree?

>yfw 2020 is

Attached: nedzv54lnsx21.jpg (3024x4032, 977K)

>Accounting
As a CPA, yes I agree. You choices with accounting are 1) Specialize like fuck with at least a MA + CPA and pray to God the Big 4 pick you up (what I did) 2) Work for some shitty company until you can finally become a fucking Controller at 43 making $65K 3) Have mommy and daddy call uncle billy to get you that 0.1% starting salary $150K accounting job that barely exists.

>By 2020 jobs will require a college degree

Translation: We the anti-American liberal indoctrination center are losing college applicants because people know we offer nothing of value save for a communist/anti-American brainwashing that only dumbshit morons pay for.

So let's create this stupid press release in the high hopes of finding more teenage morons to give us $200k over the course of four years to have our openly hating anti-American anti-white racist professors indoctrinate you with more anti-American racist propaganda.

So incredibly wrong. This is a NEET pulling shit out of his ass and convincing himself that doing nothing with your life is a good plan.

Attached: mm (9).jpg (1200x628, 358K)

Lol whatever I work as a handyman, this business is full of societal rejects and tweakers. No education required

This. Most other marketing alike.