Might is right

Has anybody read Might is right?

I don't really agree with all his points but some of them are hard to rebut.

The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth and claw. All else is error. A condition of combat everywhere exists. We are born into perpetual conflict.

The pdf is easy to find online. Interesting read either way.

Attached: Might_is_right.jpg (209x277, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXSz0bA9CiE
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tclAbWvBt70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Life's a game
>tldr

Humans are capable of better user.

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190717_022444.jpg (720x602, 109K)

Attached: 1561324393042.jpg (400x387, 21K)

I wish, I'm probably biased because it strokes my Ancap ego.

Attached: the_old_man_of_the_mountains__franconia_notch__white_mountains__n.h__62516_.jpg (2189x3355, 1.47M)

So they think. Might is correct in all things save for matters of universal law, and even then that it self is a crucible of Darwinism.

>fallacy: the book

Might is right is an accurate description of African/Black/Jewish culture. You wanna act like a niggerkike go ahead.

Lol

Attached: 1563076293173.jpg (480x475, 13K)

Say that while getting beaten over then head with that book.

Read it last year while I was on vacation. I dont want to discuss it because it's almost 5 am and I'm tired. Just wanted to drop in and contribute nothing to your thread. Bye.

If taken like an edgy preteen yeah. You gotta understand the position and apply more civilized ideals as well

brainlet.
it wouldn't make you right, it would mean you're an idiot who needs to silence who's right in order to make yourself feel right since there is no one left who contradicts you.
kill yourself.

What i don't understand about it is when he says we need a pecking order, but then complains about the current system. Modern world is exactly this guys ideal, but then continues to bash it... is he just salty that he's at the bottom?

> That flag
> That face
Living example of why white countries are better to live in than "might is right" countries

Maybe I'm trying to justify why the culture sucks. If you're a beast why not change it? If you can't do you deserve to be free?

>.t drunk poster

Attached: 1562405817870.jpg (720x665, 195K)

MIGHT IS KIKE

everyone who is a decent human being deserves to be free. don't be a fucking nigger retard.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make in this post but more articulate

Attached: 1561552456661.jpg (460x470, 50K)

No. What does it matter if there is no more second option? In squabbles of who gets to rule it doesn't matter who is right. For either side is not interested in the correct, only their correct. Such things are an opinion, therefore to be considered correct a bunch of extra hoops need to be jumped. Might is right in all things save matters of universal law. Might brought about humanity that we may sit here on a forum and debate weather the universal constant of life is optional and definitively wrong. The brainlet is on the other chromosome now.

while every human does indeed deserve to be free, who says they will? only they have that power, only the weak become slaves.

Attached: 1509061404228.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

I don't like what he says but at the end of the day, laws are enforced with force. Personally I wouldn't hurt a non violent person.

Attached: 1468390612786.jpg (1800x1322, 1.05M)

you can have a hierarchy and mobility within it, that isn't might=right
that's might is sometimes right and sometimes not , which is still better than might=right
and you retards aren't even talking about the principles, you're deflecting
all of the shit you're talking about is irrelevant
might is treated is right, but we aren't having this discussion for that, it's about a moral prescription
should might be treated as right? if your only answer is one derived from the past and status quo then you are an absolute retard, niggertier who can't look ahead

>might brought about humanity therefore it's always right
you're fucking retarded.

Thanks mate
>art for the bump

Good book, foundation of satanism.
I fully implement it.

The problem for your average person is that they are not strong enough to implement this book.

I'm tired too

Attached: 354px-Tom_Roberts_-_Shearing_the_rams_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (354x235, 30K)

Hopefully satire you dog cunt

Attached: 1562414200382m.jpg (741x1024, 162K)

Missed the meta ;)

Not at all.
It is 100% correct.
Power and the brutal unflinching unremorseful unrepentant executions of power is the only thing that matters.

Everything else follows.

Welfare has screwed with the system of survival of the fittest.
Evolution doesn't care about the best.
What matters is how many offspring you can make and how many offspring they have in return.
Poorer, less intelligent and industrious people are provided for by the state to have as many offspring as they can.
Richer, more intelligent people fend for themselves and so have fewer children.
Gibs is destroying humanity

Attached: idiocracy-51d9c4e42624d.jpg (1000x562, 157K)

"Better?"

youtu.be/CXSz0bA9CiE

Attached: 1561289238161.png (473x630, 464K)

Way to prove you're an illiterate nigger.

No, that's wrong.

Attached: william-burroughs-quote-this-is-a-war-universe-war-all-the.jpg (800x800, 398K)

Nietzsche for the head redbeard for the balls. Name any noble ideals or laws that are not ultimately backed by force.

You're trying to make this book sound like its a bunch cavemen killing philosophers.

>right
Literally doesn't matter. If you die, you lose.

>Might is right
this is the mantra of animals and niggers. you need logos.

It doesn't matter what you deem "right" to be if you're dead. The fact that you go straight for ad hom shows that it's a hard point to argue.

You could have talked about forming just and fair societies but no, you had to call someone a brainlet.

Now read The Way of Men and Becoming A Barbarian by Jack Donovan. He might be a sodomite but hes got the solution to modernity right.

None, for the law is typically obeyed to avoid violence.

if you are an animal then be content with fate of an animal

What the fuck is so fucking hard to understand about this piece of literature that your fucking cretin brain can not fucking understand. Like really? Are you inept or something? Might. is. Right. The strong survive. What does it have to do with niggers and jews? You can't just shoehorn a random race into something and say that's what you are if you support the ideas of Darwinism. The strong survive! That's the about the meaning of the fucking book, are you unironically mentally and physically feeble? Please, just off yourself if you think about posting a response so fucking abhorrent like that one.

*shoots you* there goes that dumb opinion!

If you think "might is right" I invite you to go to Brazil or Nigeria where if you look at someone the wrong way they will attempt to murder you for not affording the right amount of respect to them, like Europe around 1200 AD

Wasn't that written by the church of satan turbo faggot?

Attached: lavey-snake-portrait-lg[1].jpg (800x784, 60K)

The ultimate victors are always right. If a philosophy is defeated and scrubbed from the pages of history it may as well not have existed. And in ideological wars, both sides believe they are right by definition.

Didn't read that book but yeah, might is right.
Even in our society. We have just abstracted it all away in a complex hierarchy of power, but in in the end it still comes down to "do what I say or else I use violence".
Maybe we should cut out the corrupt middle men.

being the only one remaining doesn't necessarily mean you're right
following your niggertier logic, that would mean if niggers killed all europeans, they'd be right, not they aren't right, they just killed what was right, and they're still wrong on their own, because they will cause their own self-destruction
you niggers cannot see ahead at all.

It's basically confirms the Ideology of our current Global criminal Jew ruling class. Wipe away all the lame Financial/political labels the Jew Propaganda has sold you, at your massive historical and current expense, and you are left with the fundamentals of the economic principles of social Insects at our system's core...Social Darwinism....The cunts at the top know this...Books Boring...Plagiarism for the lumpen masses

No predates the cos by decades. Davey plagiarized it though.

So you just gonna stand there crying out how wrong they are while you get a sudden kidney surgery? Or you gonna kick some ass?

*lavey

You're still stuck on an ideal side. To them you are wrong. If you are left, it doesn't matter if you are right.

I can't legally ride a bike back home with no helmet. But who would put someone in a cage for that?

A fucking cunt

Attached: 1563167479453.jpg (720x720, 75K)

Best book ever.

Define right.

Retard honor disputes are how we lost great minds like Évariste Galois and countless other White minds.

Attached: [AGITATION INTENSIFIES].gif (750x600, 974K)

Don't hate the player hate the game

>all the gay cunts calling me a nig nog

Attached: 1561540441840.jpg (1024x848, 184K)

>the point of this discussion is to reaffirm my existing moral prescriptions
>on the ideal side
>>If you are left, it doesn't matter if you are right.
that's where your wrong, and proved you have terrible reading comprehension
it does matter, because if the remainder is self-destructive, incapable, then it would be in their own interest to change their moral prescription from something other than might=right, the same way it would be for you

Those countries are plagued with other things that throw a wrench into the equation. Also none of them of the IQ Of a White European in 1200 AD. If we rewind the clocks to say 1066 AD when Normans were conquering over most of England, William the Conqueror wasn't this unjust vile barbarian who just did it for the lolz. He conquered over England for the reason of power, wealth, and plenty of bliss. He succeeded in taking over most of England and was the victor, he used the arts of combat and an absense of moral combined with the mental strength to take control of England. The Gauls when they sacked Rome, they may have been barbarians who wanted to also, enjoy the spoils of life. The victor gets the gold remember user. A community can be formed under a Might is Right attitude. Just because a low-IQ Country that has no clue what to do with itself just runs around doing nothing and killing random people was the first option to run to doesn't mean its the only. Chechnya after the First Chechen War had Warlords, they were slavers aswell. They followed the Might is Right way of life and succeded in filling their lives with spoils. Even the examples Redbeard uses in the beginning of the book are correct!

Attached: Screenshot_3143.png (767x433, 816K)

I don't even need to read the entire damn thing to know it is right.

1. Every animal on this planet... that also includes us has been in a constant conflict every since creation.
2. Just take a look around you in your own. Realize how much "micro"-conflict there constantly is between people. Most people find each other annoying and to be idiots, then you just scale that up a notch, and you have tribes, states, countries, and religions at war.

I honestly don't have enough imagination to imagine a world in peace and harmony, based on our history, and based on observing people in my own life being in conflict constantly about endless amount of crap.

How do you the world to be at peace, when 2 people don't even understand each other, and find each other to be super morons?

We can't barely live in the same house anymore, without wanting to kill each other. Then how the fuck is tribes, states, countries, and religions then supposed to tolerate each other and be at peace?

So yes you have to realize, understand, and accept the world is in a constant state of conflict, and war, and you better make your own chances of survival the best you can, with the talents you have as an individual person.

Are you are strong person physically? Well, then train your fighting abilities? Are you great at networking? Well then find people who share the same conviction as you and strengthen that network and community, whatever you can to increase your own chances of survival, or your tribe's chances, because if the tribe get's wiped out, well, then your chances are not looking too bright.

He should have had more honor then

OP Listen, the book is good. Yes, it has a few fallacies like all books.

>I care about some fucked chin looking Frenchie faggot who wrote numbers good for a living

The Christian way of life tries its upmost the "unify" the World with peace and harmony.

All bodies of law are backed by force. That what separates us from anarchy, regardless of whether force is used, it is the ultimate guarantor of the rule of law.

>nignog

Worse, a leaf.

Not a leaf, how'd the ashes go

So international kikery and "democracy" wins because the military and the majority of people back them? Might is right would dictate that fascism and tradition has lost, and I really don't want to believe that

I think a better summary is
>If I take that off, will you die?
>It would be extremely painful...
>You're a big guy.
>For you.

And do you see what happens to all those Christians everywhere in the world? They get taken advantage of, and absolutely destroyed in muslim countries.

It is the same with humanists in western countries. They are naive and defenseless morons getting taken advantage of by the worst of the worst.

If you have a country/tribe/society worth something, you better be willing to defend it, and rinse it from leeches.

Pacifism and tolerance of abuse and foreign enemies is the safest way to defeat and suicide of your people.

Same boat if you're not a fed

Attached: 1540716287871.jpg (949x609, 188K)

Might is the order created by Western Civilization. Nigger violence is a rebellion against that order, but they always end up on the bottom because they are weak

>and I really don't want to believe that

Attached: Screenshot_3052.png (680x704, 894K)

If you die clinging to some moral high ground then how much is it really worth? If might is so incorrect then why is the natural universe so violent? Every known form of life has suffered millions of years in "the jungle" and now for this brief moment we get to play house with each other but at any moment one of us could get up and flip that table. This Civilization we have built is not the natural order to things, it's artificially built by us. Does that make it bad or invalid? No. But it is fabricated and only exists so long as we want it to. Once all that is gone might remains. Right in nature is existing. Fail that and you have nothing.

>how'd the ashes go

All buried in German forests. If you mean the cricket world cup, we won by 1 fucking run.

Dirty animal

OP...In your quest for some truth...It's going to take some work tho. Start here...easily digestible little red pills to begin with:

>Finally! A Complete English Version of Solzhenitsyn’s 200 Years Together (you find this book)

Now here:

>THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Now go here:

>Benjamin Freedman's explanation of Khazarian Jews

hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html

>The WWI Conspiracy - Part One: To Start A War

youtube.com/watch?v=tclAbWvBt70

You've just scratched the surface OP...Happy hunting.

>Might is the order created by Western Civilization. Nigger violence is a rebellion against that order
Rebellion is good in some instances, the IRA, the Chechens, and even the Americans in the 1800s.

It wins in the current time and environment. Natural selection doesn't play favorites. Once something stops working, that thing becomes rarer and rarer.

>what is mutual aid

if might is necessary for a law to be enforced, that doesn't mean might is right, but a necessary evil
and legality =/= morality, there have been many laws that are wrong, regardless of how you define it, if you only reduce it to might being right, then you can't even begin to recognize if you're doing anything wrong

I like tradition, I wish I go back in time a life much simpler with simple values. You can restore it, but you can't wince and deny that it's not fading.

The final red pill is Shinto Buddhist feudalism.

>Has anybody read Might is right?
Migrants are being mightier.

Britain saying the won the world cup in cricket, is like an OG frenchie claiming the french won the world cup, when they half of the team is fucking black or from Africa (Zidane was from Algeria).

>the IRA

Ahaaahaaahhhhaaa. Fuck off Jamal o'malley.

The book doesn't deny mutual aid, tribes living homogeneously can work together.

This is apparently natural selection in the UK.

Attached: article-0-0F6412CC00000578-819_468x406.jpg (468x406, 66K)

Stay mad Britbong.

i'm not telling you that you shouldn't be right in using might to secure your own existence, but that to simply say for everyone, at every time, that might necessarily equates to right, is a lazy moral prescription
and in general fighting and sometimes dying for principles, honorable and remembered, even if a war is lost on them, wouldn't make the opponent right, it's not because their principles led them to a superior position necessarily, but the issue is much more complicated than that

How are you not getting this?

Without violence from police or state anybody who commits violence on you can do whatever they want to you, your property, your wife. Etc.

Now extend that generally to Might = Power, which violence is a subset of and you will see that might is right.

shouldn't be wrong in using might*

Not taking a stance on legality, just saying that throughout history all successful civilisations, hierarchies, religions etc have been founded or maintained at the point of a sword.

how are you not getting this? when talking about a moral prescription, that makes it a necessary evil, not right.

Nebuchadenezzar plundered the Temple of Zion, where the Jews kept all their deposits and drank his beer and wine out of Jehovah's pots of gold.

based and redpilled

Gross! The point is after democracy fails something more suitable will replace it.