Why do people hate Turks? They seem based to me

Why do people hate Turks? They seem based to me.

Attached: images (3).png (678x452, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Turkey
youtu.be/zh3j0Yi2wUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm really getting sick of this stupid web site. 4 chan is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girl friend.

I dont get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call eachother names

Lmao you pathetic leafs never fail to make me laugh with your copypasta posts.

Face it, most Jow Forumsacks will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Imagine having your ethnonym be cognate with the word slave

Attached: Turks.jpg (850x2120, 307K)

Because mudslims

They had and still have killed poor little armenians...

Attached: 5B9CF54C-340C-4476-8B9D-2631D15D9EF8.png (500x583, 126K)

Turkey is not that Islamic
Why?

Literally never happened Mario

OP is probably Chechen or some other Muslim minority in Russia.

Greeks are literally turkroaches

Attached: greeks.jpg (530x298, 38K)

I'm fron Uritsk

>Turkey is not that Islamic
That dream died some years ago.

Wdym?

Well hello Turk
>alaho Akbar

Attached: image.jpg (494x918, 93K)

Show flag Dr. Shlomo Silverstein

their own obnoxious and loud ways of acting. same goes with niggers.

They aren't bad.

Diaspora could be cancerous sometimes, but overall I would rate them 2 levels above moroccans, algerians and other filth.

Because they destroyed Byzantium. We could have had pic related. They're LITERALLY wearing mosaics.

Attached: byz.jpg (1150x642, 410K)

>Turkey is not that Islamic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Turkey
>According to religiosity polls, 97.8% of the population identifies as Muslim

Based

majority of greece is turkish but you can see whites live there sometime. kinda like natives in america

>british
>white

Were you in Turkey? 95% of people don't even wear the Islamic clothes. Also they don't use Arabic language. A lot of the young generation are converting to Orthodox Christianity.

maghreb rating
trash tier :
>lybians, algerians
meh tier
>moroccans
ok tier
>tunisians
bro tier
>berber

Attached: turks vs kurds.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

roach VS roach

>A lot of the young generation are converting to Orthodox Christianity.

Are you delusional?

In 1938 to be precise

>berber
bro-tier
>algerians
trash tier

top kek, they all team up against Frenchies easily, regardless of their idendification.
Also, algerians are mostly berbers

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

my paternal grandfather fought the turks when they were still the ottoman empire and told us cool war stories as kiddos

t. Azeri

Because they aren't white.

its true tho
youtu.be/zh3j0Yi2wUA

Sandniggers are all subhumans no matter from what ethnic group

Show some statistics
I bet there is no such thing

>algerians are mostly berbers
in belgium maybe most algerians are literal shitskins

go back to Jow Forums_theDonalt, faggot

Don't reply to putinbots.

Reminder: Putin is a traitor.
His """allies""" are Turkish roaches, our eternal enemies.

Turks are like niggers

Why would I do that? Donald Trump is a fat orange racist

So what? They are still a shitskin subhuman barbaric roaches.

>orange man bad
Based

Here you go you fucking alcoholic Chechen

nigger kike leaf

memes aside, Donald Tramp is a zionist pig

A subhuman goatfucker defending his subhuman Azeri friend, LMAO. When Putin is out its a bloodbath for shitskins and roaches. Can't wait for this.

The "real" Turks (not Arabs, Pakis, or shit like that) are based since they descended from Altaic tribes

Das Negertum haben die Türken in Deutschland schon längst abgegeben an die Libanesen und das ganze Flüchtlingapack

White people don't care. Except libby women. Ergo, you aren't a white person

Based

>white people don't care about zionism
It's always hilarious when Amerimutts speak on whiteness

>are literal shitskins
so are the "berbers"

Dog fucker paki roach leaf. Rake rake rake!!!

Not even that. Real Turks are white.

Fucking dogs is illegal in Canada, not in the USA though. America has more blacks per capita than Canada has pakis. If I'm a paki you're a nigger.

You can't even eat a salad how are you going to rake canada lmao

Attached: muh rake.jpg (649x864, 174K)

piss off tatar

Attached: 1562423633090.jpg (1166x1920, 896K)

>Unknown
It's been a long time since I've seen that flag. Where the fuck are you posting from