Coal burner single mother (surprise) now married to this fucking retard. why do people do this?

coal burner single mother (surprise) now married to this fucking retard. why do people do this?

Attached: 9BFEE70C-0678-4276-B558-8250E11E9ABD.jpg (1125x1837, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yiRjGZ8EbTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his mom raised him to be a good boy

Your just jealous you don't have a little niglet running around your house

He got enough cuckold critique. If he still married her, he wanted it.

Nothing is better than a non-white daughter who when she grows up will venture into the white cock.

Nothing disgusts me more than this. Well, actually black men walking in stores with white women. The women are always 3/10 trash though.
Isn't there a leaky toilet that needs your attention?

All fuckin' fields

Attached: 1948.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

Because women have more leverage in relationships. Get over it.

that's disgusting

Honestly, he’s got a 1000 yard stare... looking for an exit sign.

because some gay men like that are afraid to come out the closet

Kek these people wouldnt have survived in any other society

Better some cuck paying for the niglet than our taxes.

would rather have literally anything else

>coal burner
Is this bitch supposed to be white?

lol ok memeflag

never

what a hideous creature

cucks can't be helped, neither her vago nor her personality could be good enough to put up with such a situation

tf? I thought it was a mutt because she is a nigger

Just a normal american family

>his mom raised him to be a good goy
ftfy

Idk none of them seem white to me.

at least the kid wont grow up without a father. also whats the deal with niggers ghosting the mother and child. is it just shit niggers have always done or is that more modern nigger behaviour?

>Bumps Sagepost by posting picture.
Wow BTFO

I'd leave a girl for having fucked a nigger even if she didn't have a kid with him.

white guys are incels and are desperate

Not even Chad can compete with the power of the BIG BLACK COCK, we are doomed bois.

agree and kek

why do they do this? easy, because they are hungry for the vagina, they do not even think about themselves, women forget them to think more about her than about them, her self-esteem only depends on how much she serves as a slave to her.

this happens, for those idiots who think they are "heroes" of women, and women who know how to manipulate that word very well, for their personal interests.

Attached: A60.jpg (200x200, 8K)

so if women only care about muh dik and niggers only care about muh dik does that mean that women are basically niggers?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

i did recentIy, before we got together, spat in her face and caIIed her a niggerIover in pubIic too, was p drunk but was funny

based.
i'd do the same in a heartbeat

same. gotta be very careful with how ask though. if she senses you won't like it she'll lie

He Is probably low value himself, the nigglett is the reason he was able to get a woman he'd otherwise be unable to get.

Poverty slav calling anyone jealous how ironic.

Its over.

Attached: 671E54E5-D6BC-452C-A0F5-D2F2F7F47893.jpg (1129x1415, 183K)

whats best way to ask without going fuII 1488 u reckon?

youtu.be/yiRjGZ8EbTM

>jealous of not having a future obnoxious mega-whore to care about
Poleman is being ironic

you tell her that you used to date niggers yourself, and then you asked her if she dated outside her race.
if she admits it - checkmate roastie

It is well known that woman are the niggers of gender.

They all look pretty mixed to me. His shitty beard and fake frost tips. Her greasy straightened and bleached highlights.

Trash begets trash, nothing lost here.

Attached: 1544111450751.jpg (820x460, 61K)

Then you scare away a good one.

You can tell the types 99% of the time anyway, are they the type to go out clubbing and hook up with random people, do they have loads of piercings or tattoos, do they listen mainly to rap music, do they have strong left wing viewpoints and so on.

>is it just shit niggers have always done or is that more modern nigger behaviour?
history is full of fathers leaving their family
however the modern epidemic only became possible with the advent of the welfare state
but shhhhhh...that's a racist misogynist truth that shan't be repeated
we need to roll back a half century of leftist (((innovation)))

he gets to trade his dignity for a status symbol that is above his otherwise attainable level. when you care more about what other people think of you than you care about yourself, you can end up in retarded situations like this

But if she is based then she won't date you because of that.

Ask my brother. After turning 35 he married some girl he knew from high school who has two pre-teen aged niglets in tow, from two separate nigger fathers. In my opinion it was because hes a fat, bald, middle-aged, lonely, pathetic man who was happy to get some emotional support and a pussy to dump his load into once a month.

lmao thank you for the laugh klaus

Gotta lay out the cards early on and say nigger in a closed situation and judge her reaction.

THIS.

pretend that the thought of it turns you on, should be too hard for you

Because they don't have self respect

being this new:
>memeflag
check
>dont know image bumps the thread
check

i bet you cant do this too:

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

Things like this remind me how happy I am being a fag.

you wait until she's into you a little bit, you don't say it right away.
women are more likely to overlook that kind of stuff.

power move desu

Insecurity, predictable nature in any guy that spends his time in a gym instead of playing sports and learning some kind of social structure and brotherhood. He thinks raising someone else's kid will make him stronger in all meme ways possible.

do it in a nig nog ridden area, livestream it.

What a cucked Chad.

look at the face of the monster. jesus, why people have kids with niggers. gas

based john

I wouldn't want them to overlook it, I'm really really racist. I'm not about wasting anyone's time nor they wasting mine.

Attached: 135891.jpg (750x600, 60K)

It has been so long since I've seen that on this website
what the fuck happened to this place?

Attached: 1443333046878.jpg (724x844, 106K)

Asians dont touch em

Everyone should be happy to date a black owned white queen.

In the future, when 2.5 billion africans will enter europe by 2035, majority of all women will date black men for social reasons but also protection. We will see white women with dreads, walking with their head tall, full of pride. It will be an enormous insult for white men to stare at them, and they will get their ass beat by black men.

There will come a time where white women with black babies will become the most respected and valued women in society. Even today, famous women, like Madeleine Vall Beijner who is the stunt actress for Wonder woman, openly show her preference for black men, with her queen of spades tattoo. Expect more of this.

Attached: afsokafskoasfko.png (744x592, 751K)

This 100% it actually works like a charm

well, enjoy getting tyronne's sloppy seconds then.

Haha so happy to know as a woman no matter how much of a whore I am or how much I fuck up there will be a qt willing to lick up the dried sperm ^_^

Truly peak white male

2012 happened, newfaggotry has not been properly corrected, plebbit mass migration without a proper answer.

Attached: sdrgs.png (594x908, 91K)

based bong good on ya

>30something incels on Jow Forums think that if they can ever get a gf it wont be some used up single mom with 3 mixed race children

Some men are just weak-willed and will do anything for a whiff of pussy, even if it means raising Tyrone’s bastard. Male thirst enables a lot of women’s horrendous behaviors.

looks like a successful, attractive couple, plus she looks fertile so he could toss in a bunch of kids of his own.

Jow Forums is so blatantly bitter about being genetic dead ends its fucking hilarious. must be tough looking your parents in the eye and knowing that THEY know you will never give them kids. as a rich yankee who has already spread my seed i just cant fathom the visceral feeling of failure that defines your existence.

>why do people do this?
Lack of options

Attached: 679780534356.jpg (550x633, 32K)

>sweden
I wonder what you look like

>flag
when will it ever stop

the absolute state of the white male. sad really.

Are you retarded, or just pretending?

Attached: 1551046042038.gif (444x250, 1.85M)

fun fact i used too
pic reIated
done shit most of Jow Forums wouIdnt beIieve IoI, thanks for the response though, good point

Attached: JFIODJFDSFD.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

>Corporate media and state schools raised him to be a good goy
ftfy

l bet most niggers on this board weren't here for the ZimZam trial. Watching the streams with Jow Forums was the tits.

>why do people do this?
Because this is normal now. There are few, if any, better options for many people.

>I love my wife’s black sons!

Honest question. That image doesnt make you die inside a little? Like I find it hilarious and sad. So many fucking morons are rushing to get married and have children just for attention. Do you have any idea what's it like to be completely different than your parents growing up?

This is an abomination again nature. We are well on our way to over population but I have faith in nature to do her thing.

This is not the norm, this is the media pushing it as the norm. Don't give in to their bullshit. People are naturally attracted to people that are similar to them. Only the mentally ill go outside their herd.

still cant flim flam tho

My bitch of a nephew was hooked up with a coal burning single mother for a while and he thought it was the coolest thing ever until I told him what people were saying behind his back.

i'm a visual person and i can't help it but visualize the sticky and smelly salty nigger semen covering the walls of white womens pink vaginas all over the world and it fills me with utter disgust associated with white woman. how can i get rid of such gloomy thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: 3664c3ceb0c7c36.png (1270x1110, 60K)

It's too late user. Humans are inherently retarded, see the trends for the past 75 years.
> inb4 12000 years

You’re incredibly wrong. There are plenty of non-spoiled women out there- men are just too insecure and impatient to find them.

just say you lied to test her

based island monkey degenerate

attractive, redpilled girls are pretty rare. i got lucky with mine.

>i can't help it but visualize the sticky and smelly salty nigger semen covering the walls of white womens pink vaginas
>flag
checks out

Individualism fuels the selfishness in people.
>Why care about the next gen or make white babies when I can marry fuck this hot cunt and die?
>Used cunt? It’s her body, her choice after all.

I doubt that would work, she may think you are just back tracking because of the reaction. Also lying is hardly a good way to start a relationship.