I need to vent a bit

Today I saw my mom watching reruns of an old 70s game show. I watched it for a bit, then I saw the host grab one of the female celeberties by the face and forced her to look at him and pulled her forcefully closer before kissing her. She was obviously uncomfortable. When I said stuff like "um..." And retold the situation to her (she was in the kitchen at the time) she called me a social justice warrior and a snowflake. She threw tons of buzzwords my way while saying "they were just having fun." Mind you I didn't once audibally complain (but I did have an issue with it) but she got super defensive and kept saying stuff over and over like "it was.back before everyone became a pussy snowflake". She cut me off and accused me of getting upset over nothing. I tried telling her that I was getting upset at all the buzzwords she flung at me but she continued to try to shut the conversation down so I just walked off, but not before she had the last word. Jesus Christ the right are just as bad as the left. We are fucked as a society, we just need to nuke it all and be done with it.

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOuAAAAJDQ1ZDdhMzE2LTc1MDEtNGFlNi04ODFmLWE0OTA2NjZmZTU0MA.jpg (698x400, 29K)

Cool story bro

Yeah Ive seen shit like that too. Old game shows used to be very creepy.
Also, sage

Thanks for sharing but this might play better on Grindr faggot

Your mom's based

>The situation that never happened.

Attached: 1538718303040.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Seriously, all of this just happened about 15 min ago. I rarely go on Pol, but shit like this I needed to get off my chest real quick.

have sex

It's a hard line to walk, OP. For better or worse, those growing up now (you and I) no longer have engrained gender roles. Sure, we can understand the psychological reasonings and the natural reasonings behind gender roles, but we're hardwired to not see them anymore. Even if you were inclined to live in a way that reinforces traditional gender roles, the world around you ensures that you can't do that. Good luck starting a family when you're just married on a single income.

>you mom is mentally ill
>the whole right is retarded

kill yourself, nigger

You deserved to be mocked for being such a pathetic non man. Gas yourself asap.

I said the right is just as bad as the left
Are you implying the entirety of the left is retarded?

Is your sole purpose here to be a faggot?

NPCs, NPCs everywhere

you said the right is just as bad as the left when you based that shit on your mom being completely fucked up

>lives with mom

Nice day to blog, I presume?

Attached: (You).jpg (640x799, 73K)

Your mom is a based boomer retard and you should kill yourself OP

based HUE

>the entirety of the left is retarded?
yes you inbred mutt

I wish I could thumb this up.

the entire right wing is bad because your mom got wet from seeing pseudo rape? wtf? just rape your mom like she wants you stupid faggot. she was mad at you because you aren’t a real man. transition and get it over with

If you where my son I would have removed you from my will and my house, go be a faggot somewhere else.

Not your fucking therapist.

Attached: clownfag.png (500x470, 139K)

You sound like a faggot snowflake

I dont believe your story

>engrained gender roles
18 year old here. first of all, it's ingrained. second, you're a fag, bro.

Your mom is based and you are a fag.

>Legitimatizing boomers
user, I...

Attached: dotp_.jpg (360x439, 21K)

imagine being more of a pussy than your mom you are a disgrace

I think you should get the cum off your chest first faggot

Its true. We used to stand by passively and let angle pedophiles like Richard Dawson grope out wives. This conflict aversion has lead to the conditions you see now. That woman is a victim of modernity. Dawson should have been beaten silent or civil by the woman's husband before a cheering crows. Instead they answer questions for peanuts.

what a pussy snowflake faggot.

Attached: feminist_glass.jpg (480x258, 29K)

snowflake.
faggiest snowflake ever.
basically a fagflake.

Seriously lol.

Here's what you do, grab yourself a rope and hang yourself you worthless piece of shit

Me next. I will wipe your mom after I'm done.

No, what I see is a mentally ill child who sees his own mother as the "embodiment" of the right. You just characterised your own mother. People like you would die in my society.

Just wait until you see what happens to women when we're overrun with Mohammadans

>muh women
>boring and tired

Life was great and everybody was happy in the 70s. It wasn't until brainwashed low IQ fucks like you showed up that society declined and we faced this strife.

Seems like your based mom gave birth to a fucking pussy nigger.

Grow some balls, cockfag.

Your moms right. You’re an oversensitive faggot. Women liked men in charge and everyone knew their roles in society. They enjoyed themselves. Millennials do not. They are in constant upheaval and stress by their own volition. You let yourself become a pussy faggot and let women dictate the rules. Your mom knew better, and she was happier too.

You’ve let children run the daycare, and you have literally no one but yourself to blame.

Attached: AC1407A6-CDF7-4A07-A479-E11194F4D5D1.jpg (640x640, 46K)

You got called an sjw by your mommy.. are you crying right now... kek

You're a bitch-ass nigger-faggot. Go back to r/feminism and cry more about toxic masculinity.

Attached: Go back to Reddit.png (800x480, 189K)

You do sound like a pussy snowflake

Look every a Jew making shit up.