Who is your favorite political commentator

and why is it tim "pool's closed" pool?

Attached: 1563434640692.jpg (1200x700, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RevTrumpler/status/1151763227555930112
youtube.com/channel/UC_NPMpK-gZVIKqvDRljgbBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Trump is literally the reincarnation of a certain WW2 era hero. I can't say his name because this is Youtube" -Tim Pool, 2019

Based Tim-tam.

me

I am not going to lie, he looked really sharp when going to the White House in his black tie formal beanie.

Attached: Dress Hat.jpg (1200x896, 81K)

here's the template again for lazy fucks who missed it the first time

Attached: template.jpg (1200x700, 235K)

Tim pool is unironically the first link of the so called alt right pipeline. He's a center left live and let live liberal who hates the modern left.

He's not a liberal you faggot. Nobody liberal even watches him. His audience is entirely right of center, and he uses them as paypigs.

Andrew Anglin.

also his head is so perfectly round so he can't be possessed by pizza gate demons
(they can only fly in straight lines)

asians and their tricks I swear

lmao

You can tell this is a leftist meme because it's fucking terrible

Attached: t7ZPEl0.jpg (479x592, 55K)

Shit is getting so fucked in this country There is no middle anymore, everyone is pushing to the extremes Omar is a citizen and was elected to congress. You have a problem? Then vote her out. "Send her back" is disgusting
Tim "fence sitter" Rogan

Also, he just comments about articles other people write, is that even a journalist?
My favorite, a real journalist, Black Conservative Patriot

i'm not a lefty. I'm a centrist who who's inclined to left wing preferences.

Sadly, the starvation fetishist is right.

If you look at the demographics for these alt-lite/skeptic/liberalist channels, there used to be a pretty clear pattern. There were two groups: the young men who gradually moved on to us, and the older men and women who continued (and continue) to watch these channels. The young now either don't bother with politics at all or come to us more directly (given that clown world is ramping up so aggressively that these faux solutions don't have any pull anymore). That leaves only the older men and women, the boomers with too much time and money, to watch these in-the-middle channels.

Tim Pool knows that, and he earns a good living grifting off those boomers. He earns at least $1000/mo from Patreon alone, and probably a lot more than that (because that estimate is assuming all 509 patrons pay the minimum of $2/mo). He sells bonus videos starting from $10/mo, access to a private Discord server from $20/mo, the right to send him tips and request stories from $100/mo, mentions in his video credits from $500/mo, and even 'the right to hang out with him and his friends' when he's in the same city from $1000/mo.

The red elephant

there's no such thing as centre right, you're either socially liberal or conservative just because they're not at your level of mutated tranny brained 5G retardation doesn't mean he isn't a liberal

I can not for the life of me understand why anyone would waste their time watching political commentators? Read the propaganda and think for your fucking self.

some user said it like "its great how he's representing all the people who were demonitized and deplatformed even though he isn't."

plust he and his girlfriend are total blank faced npcs holy shit.

Tim pool is the most boring ass fence sitting asshole

kill yourself boomer get a heart attack from your tv dinners already

>Read the propaganda and think for your fucking self.
is this satire?

Attached: heheh.jpg (413x395, 20K)

Hard Bastard is on fire right now

That whole meeting was a shitshow for the ages. They should have invited people who were actually deplatformed instead of just the milquetoast ones who are still allowed on Twitter and Facebook.

>pool
>white

Attached: bolton.png (1024x772, 345K)

Alex Jones

Attached: Custom Image 08072019175946.jpg (1769x1002, 261K)

No. It's called discernment.

Attached: 1539478231741.jpg (1200x700, 214K)

That was fucking weird to hear that
Idk how redpilled he is because he's too boring for me to listen to but WEWLAD

Notice how every time either a mutt or a race-mixer is asked what they think of a White Ethnostate, they're against the idea?

they have to confirm everyone left in the social media agora is nonthreatening to Israel.

Attached: enhance.jpg (960x720, 383K)

>let's just say a certain camp for jewis-
audible kek

Attached: faglordgayblade.jpg (240x301, 21K)

Do... you not know what propaganda is...?

Here's just a short list:
>Joe Rogan -- married a jewess
>Tim Pool -- hapa
>Jimmy Dore -- married a mestizo
>Gavin McInnes -- married a native
>Milo -- married a literal nigger faggot, also half-jewish
>Owen Benjamin -- 1/8 jewish, married a half Mexican

Also Gavin:
“Don't have white babies. Have 'western' babies”.

there's an inherent contradiction between reading the propaganda and thinking for yourself.
propaganda makes a strong attempt to do the thinking for you, that's why its distinguished as propaganda.

Attached: jerry.jpg (326x267, 26K)

That Gavin guy is pure cringe

Tim just farms the same click-bait outrage from muh culture war every day, it gets old incredibly fast.
His recent turn around on Trump's tweet seemed fake as fuck, too.
>listen
>I kid you not
>mug patreon

Fuck, I missed it. Any highlights on the thread?

Because Tim is a sweetie pie. Provides news and content every day. Pretty good.

No wonder he is bluepilled about the JQ. He is basically a new himself.

Actually, the Duran, We are Change and Red Elephants are cool. Tim gets a listen every day. Styx too. Am I missing anyone? All these guys are great. I really miss Roger Stone on infowars.

I like watching tim cause you hear about shit you wouldn't otherwise. Also its nice to hear a more middle ground perspective on shit, i mean 9 times out of 10 you already know what Jow Forums thinks. And all the left do is lose their shit and buy into whatever the establishment tells them to think. Because of this i find Tim is worth watching.

Ramzpaul

>there's an inherent contradiction between reading the propaganda and thinking for yourself.
Nope.
>propaganda makes a strong attempt to do the thinking for you,
And?
>that's why its distinguished as propaganda.
Nope. Propaganda is literally just opinion commentary. You know... the thing you started this thread about.
PS this idea you shitlibs have that news can be, much less should be, devoid of political bias is itself propaganda.

Anyone who shills for this retarded liberal mutt is nigger tier retarded

Agreed. Bongs should be genocided.

Tim is great. He is trying so hard not to go full 14/88 but like a lot of centre leftists, he was sent there by the radical left.

>m I missing anyone?
Nick fuentes

Honestly, I'm not even gonna bother searching those names. YouTube these days is so sanitized it's not even worth it, I could just watch CNN, if I wanted to see someone saying all the same bullshit all the time. I think soph is the only one there still allowed to say what she thinks, and it's just a matter of time until she gets the sack as well.

twitter.com/RevTrumpler/status/1151763227555930112

im not posting it

Jesus Christ. Why do Euros and beaners love this spic so much? Can you please take him?

>t method out storm weenie

Jimmy Dore is probably the only one that gives it equally to BOTH Republishits and Democraps, although his views on immigration are horrible.

He had OP's pic related on his show and the guy basically spouted nonsense in favor of establishment Dems.

He's a funny guy and did some great work while he was at the (((Rebel))) but I hate how he counter-signals Identitarians while fawning over Israel at every opportunity. Pretty spineless.

Yes. Jimmy Dore. Epic work. And humours.

Imagine the smell

Tim Pool (without an 'e') is my favorite Korean independent commentator. Yup, if you guys weren't aware he's 1/4th Korean, so he's actually more qualified to talk about issues relating to race and identity. He is also a skateboarder, which means he's more in tune with today's modern audience and really understands the millennial perspective. Tim is like the Rick and Morty of political youtube, you really have to have a higher level of cosmic understand to truly appreciate how deep his opinions are. Make sure you share his videos next time you're watching because youtube is de-ranking his videos and indeed the videos of all independent commentators..Did I mention he's mixed race?

I’ve given up on the Network news but still want my news so find I’m turning into TruNews and their “Godcast”. I’m not a bible thumper but do enjoy their Christian positivity and Zionist bashing. They fucking hate Rev. Hagee. Damn fine newscast so I’ll give em a plug.

Attached: 69F3C32D-4FA4-4FBD-A38F-3C017D9FE107.jpg (750x973, 419K)

the only good youtubers I kew talked about non political stuff and even they all eventually re-imagined their format to include donation begging and and self censorship no matter how minor

some of the most inoffensive content dropped even whatever moderate opinions they had just to make a few more monetization bucks, begging for subscriptions and all rest of the nonsense.

even the fucking how to videos feature trannies in the top search results on a clear cache browser with no search history.
I'm just so fugging tired of youtube bro.

youtube and twitter.

Attached: unalterednose.jpg (4834x3176, 1.28M)

>everyone who hurts my feelings is a stormfag

He seems deathly afraid to be seen as far right, he tries so hard to over compensate. Its a fruitless effort, if people's perception is that your far right. There really isn't anything you can do about it might aswell run with it and have some fun. Instead we get all this muh isreal crap, he also has some werid thing against men dating younger women. Hes like a fucking roastie now as well, sad to see really.

I deleted twitter 3 months ago. Fuck em. YouTube is a bit harder to ditch.

Attached: mutt-01.png (480x288, 103K)

yeah I never started on twitter but I am so sick and tired of seeing twitter screenshots on Jow Forums

Attached: 34ib69.jpg (500x701, 124K)

Pretty sure he's referring to Patton not the goodboy :)

He's redpilled, funny and not a threat to our gene pool

reminder that people who attack Tim (not just as a joke) are leftist degenerate scum.
Tim is a genuine and honest man. I don't agree with many things he says, but if the left was all like him, I would be much less of a natsoc and much more of a libertarian.

He's the definition of liberal, you moron
The Left isn't liberal, that's something you americans don't understand

Meant for

Styx for the win, he's a real nigga

>Omar is a citizen and was elected to congress
It should be illegal for those not born in the United States to at least one natural born citizen to take any political office, elected or otherwise.
In fact, this should be the law in all countries. Letting foreigners into your politics is the most literal application of Trojan Horse possible

Yeah, I'm aware that being Irish now means being a half Paki faggot, though I'm not sure why you posted Varadkar's picture here. But some of us would like our nation to actually be a thing. And I'm not even sure why you're so assmad. Like I said, if you love him so much, you can have him.

commentators are always worthless

>Tim is a genuine and honest man.
you can tell this how, by how his face never shows any motion?
There's being earnest and then there's just naive.
Naive people should be discouraged from sharing their thoughts on line until they're fully aware of what they're saying and the world they're saying it to.

I've been following Tim for years and the only change is that he doesn't go to protests anymore, but that's because he gets recognized and harassed. Besides that, he's done the same he's always done.
If you don't like that, just don't watch his channel, but don't pretend that he's putting on some face to get money from certain people, that's ridiculous

Naive people are still honest, just ignorant

I figured, and that was kind of what I was getting at. He runs a show called (Central) America First and claims to be a (Central) American nationalist. But all of his fans despise the US.

^
They are just here to sell merch and ad space while people waste time listening to them

>paint the nightmarish dystopian future the left is creating
>BUT IM STILL GONNA VOTE LEFT
>BECAUSE STAR TREK UTOPIANISM
That's not honesty fren. Delusion at best, malice at worst.

Attached: he chose poorly.jpg (371x404, 26K)

Tim does come off as very level-headed and rational. He's quick to call out the nutbags like the "squad" as well.

You took that outnof context. He said he DOESN'T agree with Democrats claims that Trump is the literal reincarnation of a certain WW2 leader he cannot name.

>all of his fans despise the US.
That is simply not true

he didn't vote though

they're goys and they spread goyism and embarrass themselves, possibly without recovery.

you really have no idea. the non imprison-able offenses that people made in their younger years used to just be private embarrassments that disappeared. Now everyone has their stupid and or slut phase immortalized by (((social media)))
he's about as level headed as anyone else who thinks "I have skater friends" is an argument.

he said hero, not leader

Wow what a retard.
Saged

what the fuck are you even talking about in this post

top KEK

He is a ficking liberal he supports social policies and all sorts of other liberal shit. He just isnt afraid to call either side out in their horseshit. Just so happens the rabid left is spewing a lot more horseshit than anyone else.

Omar gained citizenship fraudulently. That's why they were shouting send her back.

Tim Pool is a civic nationalist cuck. He’s a fucking retard who gatekeeps people from knowing the truth
Throw him in the same tier as Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro

>DuRr PrOpAgAnDa iS jUsT aN oPiNiOn PiEcE
Are you dense? Let me answer that for you: yes.

>don't pretend that he's putting on some face to get money from certain people, that's ridiculous
>Implying that e-celebs don't say shit their audiences want to hear instead of providing varied coverage.
>When was the last time Pool citicised Trumo for doing nothing instead of just going for the low hanging fruit that is dae liberuls?

>Saged
don't forget, to make sure a thread stays sage come back and post it with "sage" in the options ever 24 minutes

this is called "sage bombing" and its effective tactic against the shills

I only watch him every few days just to watch him crack little by little.
He can barely keep it together now.
>shits on Trump
>oh fuck nvm 4d chess
He couldn't cope harder, he might as well start chanting send her back too.
Listen, check this out, he's controlled opposition that can't go against his base or he loses everything. It's fun watching him dance around saying ANYTHING of substance. He comes so close you know exactly what he wants to say though.

It's entertaining

Alex Jones
Crowder

Unironically, Richard Spencer

youtube.com/channel/UC_NPMpK-gZVIKqvDRljgbBA

Gavin hardly speaks about Israel. The inly time he did he went there and he was critical of it until the media lambasted him and he walked his shit back. Gavin is based but I wouldn't expect uptight white nationalist faggots to understand why. The guy literally said Nigger on his show numerous times. He bashes fat fucks, trannies and faggots and doesnt give a fuck about your white ethnostate or political correctness. However he does point out the fact that anytime someone can name a country better than the US its a country that is whiter. You guys wrote him off rather than learning his views. Who cares if he stuck the tip of a buttplug between his cheeks or kissed Milo, not even fucking shilling. He just doesnt give a dick who he is pissing off at the moment and he shits on modern PC culture constantly. But because he's not full NatSoc genocidal racist he is clearly a Zionist shill.

I hate-watch Timbo 'Bimbo' Pool a fair bit, but realistically he's only one tier above Shillip DeFraudo. All he does is react to hate-bait, equivocate desperately and e-beg.

Subverse is better, but I fully expect it to get butt-fucked by investors while he's made to watch from the corner.

You dont actually watch any of his videos and its plain to see.

"this is not going to be a white country", Ilhan Omar