How is this show even allowed to air?

How is this show even allowed to air?
It's a fucking massive red pill on nigger behaviour, especially season 4 with the schoolkids.

Attached: 10-the-wire-ranking-feed.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 210K)

I've heard of it but never watched it, is it worth it?
I know that one of the actors actually WAS a criminal, can someone redpill me on it?

My favorite American TV series from the 00s after the Sopranos

Yes. One of the best TV shows period.

There was an entity known as "The Greeks" that controlled all the drugs sold by niggers in Baltimore. It was also Obama's favorite show.

One of the seasons is entirely devoted to the activities of the Greek mafia and the conflict with the Polish workers, a very interesting series.

Attached: Σπύρος Βονδόπουλος.jpg (400x249, 20K)

What s it called

. . . Do you mean Turkish mafia? Or (((Greek))) mafia?

>How is this show even allowed to air
jews

Interesting, how does it work? Is it like a normal show with a plot and characters, all kinda fictionalized and such or is it something like a pseudo-documentary with real events?

Speaking of Greeks, George Pelekanos is one of the main writers of the episodes of The Wire

Attached: George_pelecanos_2013.jpg (845x1267, 770K)

There are less than 5 TV shows that are worth watching, this is one of them.

The dialogs are very realistic compared to most shows where nothing sounds natural
Do watch it m8, it's really something

>less
fewer*

Although at the end “The Greek” mentions that he is not even greek

Hah the same happens with the modern Italian mafia, let me guess he was a jew?

It was pretty clear they were actually supposed to be stand ins for jewish criminals.

Maybe that's why there all the characters from Eastern Europe (there was even a Russian over which they joked calling him Boris, my favorite stereotype and they ridiculed this stereotype) look natural. And the dialogues of the Poles with their anecdote about "3 Poles 5 opinions."

You should definitely see these series.

I specifically chose to avoid that word so as not to sound autistic.

Fucking 13 years old retarded snow mountainous monkey! You gotta be an adult to understand one of the greatest shows ever made....also to post here, fuckwit

Ofc. The "Greek" mafias were historically not even Greek.

The one that in my past photo is actually Greek. About the one you are talking about, yes, he is not Greek(picrel), it's just his nickname, the mysterious figure, and he even looks more like a Pole with his hat.

Attached: The_Wire_The_Greek.jpg (400x249, 19K)

Really this. Because Simon is a kike and his actual credentials as a Baltimore crime journalist the show's realism was allowed. Also probably why they could get away with a character like the rat lawyer Levy. Great show.

Kek what's wrong with that?

>Although at the end “The Greek” mentions that he is not even greek

Attached: whodoneit.jpg (253x249, 48K)

Perhaps, as I recall, the series did not say what its origin was. There was also a "lieutenant" of Israeli origin, which spread drug trafficking though.

Can confirm. What are your other 3?

>Levy
The most realistic jewish character since Shylock

Nothing, I just wanted to know what it feels like to be a normie

It's a gay show actually.

The drug characters kill each other over business, not random things. When in real life cops repeatedly mention that the homicide in those areas is mostly caused by dumb social media beefs or shit like daqwan looked at jamal the wrong way.

The season with the kids shows the teacher who somehow fixes a chaotic black classroom by just teaching them to their strengths. I mean getting them to do difficult math problems in their heads by getting them to think of the problems in the context of drug deals kek. Which is retarded. Decades of interventions in those schools hasn't produced any gains. There's data showing children of lower income Asian and White students still do better than children of upper class African-Americans.

There's literally no mention of where the "Greeks" came from or their background. There was an Israeli and a Ukrainian in their crew though.

What show?

The Simpsons, maybe Peep Show? I don't really like TV in general. Oz was pretty good.

>the teacher who somehow fixes a chaotic black classroom by just teaching them to their strengths
He fails horribly despite doing his best, that's the whole point. He becomes jaded quickly.

How'd it feel?

It glorifies niggers and pretends they're smart businessmen. What a huge 'redpill', dawg

That season was disgustingly boring.

french people being arrogant pieces of shit

>they
Only one is smart, the other are apes

It's literally in the filename.
The Wire.

>Pretends nigger is smart businessmen
>The moment he gets played he calls a hit on a politician/council man

BASED INNIT?

Huh? It was refreshing to have something other than the yoyo we wuz gangs.
It was also needed to expand the story as well.

The Wire. It was an HBO series.

He wasn’t even Greek.

It was aired in 2002? When the world was actually walking towards a good future . Before the fucking jewmericans did the EcOnOmIC CrySiS

Even before the 2008 crash, Baltimore was still a dysfunctional violent hellhole. Having a white mayor in office from 2007-2015 helped some, but it was hardly a place with a bright future since whitey can only do so much in a corrupt, niggerized town.

I think this wad the first popular show that had a story arc measured as a series, rather than a string of episodes that could be viewed separately. You have to watch The Wire in sequence or i makes no sense at all. Compare this to virtually any other drama of the time which you could dip in and out of as you please. This show also makes no attempt at exposition. There are no explanatory monologues. Cops talk like cops and criminals talk like criminal and you're expected to piece it together by context and subsequent events. It really is a masterpiece of TV drama. The standard set is so high, you will be disgusted by the feeble efforts of 99% of other shows.

It was fucking boring. As much as I hate niggers, they're extremely unpredictable and shown so in the series, which leads to a more exciting storyline.

>white mayor in office
>literally CIA

Attached: cia.jpg (569x802, 67K)

Simon's book 'Homicide: A year on the killing streets' is excellent. It is a portrait of the working lives of Baltimore's best detectives at their hilarious, cunning and macabre best.

sheeeeit

>Cops talk like cops and criminals talk like criminal and you're expected to piece it together by context and subsequent events.
That's what I really loved about it, it didn't feel like it was full of forced lines not to lose the brainlets

My dad was from Baltimore and you foreigners always get so weird and faggy about the city
please go there and get mugged

>THE GAME IS THE GAME
>INDEED
no one talks like this

Compare it to The Sopranos. An entertaining show.

I'm almost certain at the very end in that "I'm not Greek" scene there was some star of David or other Jew paraphernalia in the background. Also, you KNOW he is a rat kike.

Attached: jews did it.png (555x563, 12K)

No one wants to go there faggot
Clearly you missed the point there too

Hol up so this whole shows about jews selling drugs to blacks?