Tranny forces another Canadian woman to close her business

>A Canadian mother and business owner was forced to end her Brazilian waxing business after being taken to the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal for refusing to wax a transgender woman’s male genitalia.
>Jessica Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.
>According to Yaniv, estheticians should be obliged to provide a service like waxing to a female-identifying trans person and religious and cultural views should not interfere with the ability to access a service.
>”The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” said Yaniv

thepostmillennial.com/another-b-c-woman-forced-out-of-business-in-transgender-male-genitalia-waxing-case

>touch the penis, bigot

Attached: A89462E1-DB6F-418B-8E90-8F14347C0D42.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/
mirandayardley.com/en/jonathan-yaniv-is-a-predator/
womenarehuman.com/male-transgender-trans-activist-called-out-for-years-of-sexual-predation-against-adolescent-girls-jonathan-jessica-yaniv/
youtu.be/itlS1pbIlpc
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/search/?q=jonathan yaniv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vaginas only
Fix'd

Can you just purge them already? Fucking get your shit together Canada.

>canada
This shit happens in america too.
Predatory "victims"

Human rights commissions. Working as intended.

>refusing to wax her male genitalia
>her male genitalia
>her male

Orwell would be proud.

How dare you say my dick & balls aren't a vagina

I look forward to being a white man. When race becomes a social construct I will see all you bastards in OUR white ethnostate

powerful

Attached: uodtdk43eqp21.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>Brazilian waxing
>for pussy & gooch
>dude with balls and a cock wants the full lady package
>upset when refused cause no actual pussy

I must be old, the world makes no sense to me.

What is next, post-op trannies looking to have the rectum hair peeled from their gaping fake vagina?

>The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society
Master troll confirmed.

Imagine being such an incel you have to sue someone to get them to touch your dick.

friendly reminder: we live in democracies, and very bad people are controlling most of media...

Honestly, it takes balls to wax your genitals

Respect

ikr, such bigotry

Fuck Camada.

if you're going to make your business removing hair from the crotch of humans, you should just shut the fuck up and do it for all humans
>n-n-no i'll only do it for women
fuck off lesbian roastie

Attached: 1562589647947.png (736x616, 21K)

wax my she balls plez

Attached: old-ugly-tranny-618x802.jpg (618x802, 179K)

He's also a pedo that has a tampon fetish and wants to "help" 10 year olds insert tampons in dressing rooms.

I think this mad lad found a get rich quick scheme and will retire early

>be straight
>wear a dress
>go to waxing shop
>make people uncomfortable
>leverage shitty Canadian law to sue 15+ in a year and win every case

Attached: 3EADC32F-831B-4669-AEAC-8C655B3B044D.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>What is next, post-op trannies looking to have the rectum hair peeled from their gaping fake vagina?

Attached: it's fine.gif (400x218, 2.53M)

I don't blame her for refusing service. It's probably gross af to wax a tranny

>”The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” said Yaniv
This is exactly what these tranny freaks are doing. What the fuck how is it possible to be this cognitively dissonant?

kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/

mirandayardley.com/en/jonathan-yaniv-is-a-predator/

>Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia

What the fuck is wrong with C*nadians

everything the left says is projection

>Jessica Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.
financial compensation for what? What fucking damages could you possibly have incurred for not getting your balls waxed?

Epic troll. Is it the same creepo that used to ask teenage girls on how to use tampax?

if you speak English and are free of STD's you are practically white (american) already

Moshe Award for Novel way to Grab Goy Shekels 2019

lol, jesus christ

aaaaand he's a pedo

womenarehuman.com/male-transgender-trans-activist-called-out-for-years-of-sexual-predation-against-adolescent-girls-jonathan-jessica-yaniv/

Trudeau with happily touch the feminine benis

Attached: 1496703961487.gif (227x221, 980K)

Modern liberal order is basically USSR but more degenerate. What I mean by this is that all films and propaganda in the USSR were depicting society as happily following marxism leninism. In the real world, however, all who were speaking against got all sorts of problems from losing a job, place in uni, to prisons. Modern liberal order in all its films, in all the rainbow flags shows people happily engaging in diversity and inclusion. But if you aren't happy about it, there are consequences, maybe not as harsh a in USSR but still quite real.

I've noticed it when I saw stalin-era film about collective farms, and then watched a film about Turing and a strong but oppressed female mathematician, it's way too similar.

Genuinely hope this keeps up
Abusing these bullshit laws is the only way to make them see how ridiculous all this is

Iwouldn't do it either. I would be too scared to injure "her"

Instead of pickinh another studio she made a mother unemployed

You HAVE to be happy because it's an all inclusive equal world. You're not? Fuck you misogynistic racist time to lose your job and social equity

Oy m8 btw you got s loicense for that freethink?

Here's the video where the dumb ethot shepherd explains: youtu.be/itlS1pbIlpc

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-053627.png (760x933, 385K)

Do these "humans" have no simple self awareness?

>Jonathan Yaniv
YANIV?
EVERY. FUCKING.TIME.

Yep. Yaniv is a Jew too. Not getting waxed will lead to another holocaust you know.

Attached: AA59EB3B-BD50-454C-ADC7-C609AC536BF7.png (742x920, 951K)

Both he and shepherd are gross degenerates. Glad they are destroying each other and shepherd will now become forgotten

top kek

This is god damn gold

>owned a pentium 486

If this enrages you definitely check out the Kiwi Farms thread on this guy and read all of it. He literally wants to make letting him teach 10 year olds how to insert tampons part of mandatory education in school. You'd think I'm joking, but I'm not. He's protected by Twitter and everyone that criticizes him gets banned (actually not exaggerating). He's a predator of the worst kind, and also wants to make it mandatory to put tampons in the boys bathroom and start brainwashing them about gender. The list of crazy fucked up shit this guy has done is endless. He pretended to be paralyzed because it's "in his mind." He's been suing waxing places for not being ok giving him a Brazilian for years. This guy's story is pure ragefuel. He's been cucking B.C. for years. Feminists absolutely hate him, too, and yet he somehow keeps getting away with all this shit, because 'protected class' is a weapon used by the mentally ill.

Attached: 1560993700958.png (485x646, 835K)

>wax lady balls
>pull very hard
>balls come off
>congrats now you're a lady!

it would actually greatly please me to see how Jow Forums targeting him would go because everyone else has failed
this is actually something very worthy of personal army

Attached: 1550581792119.jpg (515x580, 56K)

My goodness. Thanks for the link

its proven time and again
>lmao you fucking pedos would love to grope a small girl wouldn't you?
arrested for pedophilia related charges
>trump is a corrupt crook and we know his tax returns will show it
fined for tax avoidance and insider trading
>trumps supporters are a basket of deplorables
doesn't even show up to make a speech to her supporters waiting hours

k now fix the rest and i might have an idea wtf you're trying to say

why are right wingers so obsessed with gender, sjw issues? it's hilarious

Clown world

Attached: 5us2hoh5g1u21.jpg (586x551, 50K)

This gets surreal, on my campus you have gay pride poster. Next there is feminist poster. And next there is a poster which says that you should report hate speech to police. It's as if it is a joke about the UK but it is a sad reality.
Phoneposting is hard, user

People who do bullshit legal cases like this and abuse the court system should just be killed.

reading that thread i was confused, wtf do you think he's doing with the tampons and pads?
he says he hasn't had any surgeries

maybe it's because the guy is literally destroying vancouver and businesses by abusing the legal system around "protected class" via his mental illness
and also he wants to actually put things in little girl's vaginas to "teach them" and openly writes about it all the time along with wanting to make gender confusing brainwash mandatory education in school because he fetishizes it
i know it's pure disgusting bigotry to be against these things, but what can I say I grew up in a 'different time'

Attached: 1561380765733.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

I should say get the death penalty.

In mine craft of course.

This is why trannies need to have their skulls smashed in.

What? I thought BC was the only province without one of these bullshit tribunals?

Jesus fucking christ canada

it doesn't matter what he's doing the thing is he just gets off on the idea of it alone and deeply wishes to be able to personally teach children and young women how to insert them and play along with his mental illness by confirming he's a 'girl' by letting him borrow one

He can claim to identify as a 10 year old girl. Where does it end?

Honk honk

This fucking pedo piece of shit is also obsessed with teaching 10 year old girls how to use tampons.
Canada is lost

what will be the next hot jewry agenda population after trannies?
we already have tranny (castrated) children mind you
but i get a feeling something worse will pop up soon

Attached: 1562689830978.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>woman’s male genitalia

We're past clown-world

We're in asylum-world

>On December 10, Yaniv told Langley Township Council he was personally responsible for the suspension of prominent Canadian feminist blogger Meghan Murphy from Twitter, as well as being responsible for new policy changes on Twitter and WordPress, which have banned women and deleted entire blogs on the basis of punitive action for “misgendering” (correctly identifying sex).
/ourtranny/

Attached: anita sarkeesian poopcorn bucket of shit react 1504627456800.gif (501x501, 2.99M)

>kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/
I don't even know if it's not murder to just kill these people if you ever run across them anymore.

There's screencaps out there (I'm sure I would have seen them on kiwi) of him asking if he was - hypothetically - in a women's bathroom and a young girl gets her first period, would if we weird/awkward/etc for him to go into the stall with the little girl and teach her how to use a tampon properly.

hes a mentally defective, degenerate pervert is why

it's not gonna stop
the agenda is to erase both sexes and it's been published back in the 50s/60s

Attached: 1515701130179-fourchan-pol-205898004.jpg (730x800, 243K)

>everything the jew says is projection
ftfy

and it still fails when they opt to close their business.

Attached: doggo.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Tranny aside this is probably illegal even in America. If I as a straight cis white male walked into a waxing salon and was denied service it's illegal. The law is clear that you cannot deny service based on the basis of gender. I can't open a store and refuse to sell to a woman.

You can refuse a vagina service on the basis of you not having a fucking vagina

its a brazilian wax. for vaginas. you saying a woman with a pussy should be able to get a vasectomy too?
should i drive a semi into the car wash and get mad it doesn't fit? fuck

yep all that's in the kf thread and he also later went on to want to teach girls (and boys too, yeah...) in classrooms and day cares and shit how to insert. the guy is the epitome of every pessimistic "what if" scenario when it comes to nightmare stories of mentally ill predator trannies. he used to get excited about being in women's bathrooms and post pics of himself in them full of little kids. he also lurks around pageants stalking women and kids and I think he even got barred from one recently but he'll probably just end up suing them too.

all this shit and no one is doing anything about it

the people actually working most to shed light on him appear to actually be Reddit TERFs reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/search/?q=jonathan yaniv

Attached: 1537174466647.jpg (540x960, 63K)

Poor Canada, I have not the force to laugh at you, I'm simply sad.

Canada really seems to kiss the asses of trannys and gays, more so than the US.

Awesome. Eventually it will be the retarded women voters that caused this who vote to reverse it. Tranny problem fixed and trusting women problem fixed.

fucking canada

Attached: 1555935774010.png (500x395, 138K)

Hey so what if I want my asshole clean and smooth, it's a free country.

You guys are being really hard on the tranny Lindsay shepherd.

Attached: 1563072464877m.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

He also targets these immigrant women because he is racist against SE Asians. We're witnessing Trans "Women" VS Brown Religious Women. Who will Canada side with?

Remember kids, Diversity is our Strength!

>implying other western countries aren't already far past this level of degeneracy.

and, it doesn't even need to be said after all this but
>(((Yaniv)))
>nose
shocking absolutely no one

Attached: 1544488004194.jpg (730x700, 116K)

Kek

Attached: A4370988-D766-4EF2-B584-2739FCDE021D.jpg (342x256, 34K)

Canada, what the fuck are you doing? Get your shit together.

>Canada really seems to kiss the asses of trannys and gays, more so than the US.
Lol no, you even had one at the huwite house.

if you were to take any avid Jow Forumstard and ask them to describe a strawman for a person that would be Jow Forums's arch-nemesis this guy would be it. sans the fact he's sometimes racist, but that's just a jewish trait as well

if vancouver had a Jow Forumsish batman this would be the joker

Attached: 1532380725814.jpg (576x872, 82K)

Stunning and brave.
>The future is female

Attached: 1487565837443.gif (498x280, 2.3M)

Yaniv is unironically based

such a shit piece of "art" too, the utter pretentiousness of being over reverential about 2nd rate "art", thinking it makes them look intellectual and cultured, an outward manifestation of subservience to the semitic ideology

It's punitive. Yaniv has discovered the system is set up to pay members of protected classes to go find the insufficiently tolerant and financially ruin them.

this person is using the violence of the state to commit rape. extrajudicial solutions would seem justified in this horrific failure of the government to provide protection to its citizens

Implying this is a bad thing. The fucking waxing whores definitely voted trudeu

>to end her Brazilian waxing business
Based that degenerate business needs to be closed.