BREAKING: 15/HR!

New federal bill to pass for 15/hr.
This doesn’t seem good at all, slowly this is starting to sound like Cucknadia V.2

Btw Facebook link:

/29790827612/posts/10156621584387613?s=100004860033511&sfns=xmo

Attached: DE605F01-D800-40A9-9113-851509D4A2D5.jpg (1242x1334, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/us-world/house-set-to-approve-phased-in-15-fed-minimum-wage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_Abuse_Prevention_and_Consumer_Protection_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got a nonShekelberg link?

charge your fucking phone

McConnell probably won't even pick it up.

during what time period tho?

I'm going to loose my fucking job and a good gig if this shit passes

All to give lazy niggers more money. FUCK

So democrats are just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks now

with the minimum wage increase OP can now afford electricity and sex.

Burgers BTFO

this is how the food costs more.
get ready to pay $10 a gallon of milk.

yo good thing i make $14 hr

wsvn.com/news/us-world/house-set-to-approve-phased-in-15-fed-minimum-wage/

The minimum wage should keep up with inflation though

Good news for robot makers.

>let's choke out businesses in low wage red states, where a federal minimum of $15/hr is way higher than the cost of living. only higher wage blue states will be able to afford it. :)
can't believe people still can't see through this shit

Senate will laugh and shitcan it.

Democrats will make everyone racist whether they like it or not. All they care about is money fuck all if they give a shit about shitskins.

U faggots finally admit were right
Hahahaha fuck muttland

oh shit!
trump would veto this and it would further him from zoomers.

are you stupid or something, obviously the increase doesnt happen overnight and of course the clickbait headline is missing the most crucial information, how much time there is to implement this

who gives a shit. i want my gibs me dats

>1%
fuck I'm having an anxiety attack

Not only that but it will push more jobs out of the US and into third world countries.

Attached: walmart.jpg (2650x1988, 507K)

Why don't Dems ever compromise anymore? I think $10 might have passed. $15 is way too high, they know the Senate won't even vote on this, they're just virtue signaling.

>New federal bill to pass for 15/hr.
>Burgers BTFO

you dumb fags need to take a government course.

THE HOUSE voted for it. It has to make it past thed SENATE (it wont) then the POTUS (it wont).

Go back to blowing homeless niggers, you twink dropouts.

gotta wonder what kinda fine text they are hiding beneath such a thing.

>finally admit were right
you don't understand american politics.
the left wants to cripple the economy for the nation and rely solely on foreign trade.
the republicans know we don't need to do that and that it is better for the nation to have a strong base before international trade is possible.

that is all.

Imagine not even being worth $15 an hour before this law. What kind of shitty job do you have?

Except the second it happens my university will ha e to renegotiate all the wages with the students union and I'll end up getting fucked anyways

You really think noseberg is going to loose money on this? DO YOU!?!?!?!?!?

It will die or be vetoed. Raising the minimum wage to $15 would bankrupt small business and result in millions of lost jobs.

Where is that higher than the cost of living? It doesn't address the real issue of the currency itself being worthless

its already $6

>What kind of shitty job do you have?
entry level workers, user. them being paid only a few bucks less than you.

what state?
here it's $3.

I work on the side as an embedded systems programmer. The company is affiliated with the university so I also get a sweet tuition and fee waiver. In all i make 40k a years, but i save over 30k in college tuition, and avoid the debt jew

There are plenty of people in positions like me.

fuck this im going on welfare

user, see

>1% battery

Oh shit nigga

my god youre retarded, why is it that on the internet people most loudly talking about politics are the most illiterate when it comes to economics

change like this takes a decade or more, not 6 months

Your job has no value and produces nothing of worth

Only good thing about being forced into a union, when the niggers complain for a raise because of the min wage hike I benefit as well

Honk honk, 50k to scrub toilets here I come!

>Go back to blowing homeless niggers, you twink dropouts.
is that your fetish?

Minimum wage has not been keeping up with inflation. I wonder (((who))) has been skimming from the top... 15 seems pretty high, and will most likely lead to more inflation, but the minimum wage really does need a change right now

I make devices for diabetics that improves their lives on a daily basis

Wtf do you know? Shit, you know shit.

great instead of making $90 a week working 12 hours I'll make $90 a week working 6 hours twice as hard. Really helps me out a lot

>god your stupid
>let me lecture you on the policies of you academic institution whoms names I dont even know

This is you, the last time minimum wage was slowly increased in my state the same shit happened. Shut the fuck up

if we were still judging the dollar by the value of gold we should be payed $25-$30 an hour for a normal low end wage. All $15 an hour will do will increase the cost of goods

This is good for bitcoin

He mad

Attached: 1562882144588.png (1000x1000, 261K)

>”the house”

but you're a shitskin correct?

I don't get it things are not cheap now, people get paid more, prices go up it all levels out
So I don't really get the naysayers nor the proponents of this.

Don't worry, hyperinflation can only help our cause.
It worked for both Hitler and Pinochet, after all.

Attached: gay-satan.jpg (1000x773, 210K)

You enable unhealthy behavior, you're a drain on society

do i really have to explain the difference between state and federal to you

the bigger the change, the more gradual it has to be or itll destabilize the economy. are you some retarded hillbilly or what

No retard that's not how it works. Inflation comes from printing more money. No where else. Kys

And it dies in the Senate

Cool. Now burger flippers will only make a little less than me.

>he doesnt know the difference between chad embedded systems programming and h1b style software programming

Double digit IQ detected

Will be veto'd. Would collapse our economy.

Let's be honest. This is probably a great news for most Jow Forumsfags who are going to get a raise!

>New federal bill to pass for 15/hr.
>only passed the house
>won't pass the senate

learn to code

the CIA backing pinochet also helped

and the cost of everything will double over night. It'll cost you 2 hours of work for a pizza

It doesnt matter the reaction is the fucking same. Why dont you understand this? Can you not actually speak English? I'll say it once more.

Last time minimum wage went up it was a 1.25 cent increase over 3 years. The university acted THE NEXT DAY by re negotiating to protect their future profit margins

Every Republishit who votes against this is dead in 2020. Brilliant move by the Dems.

Learn to lurk newfag

You don't know the difference between upside down world where every bit of human suffering has billion dollar industries and just being a decent person. you take evil up your ass for shekels and serve it all the while, single digit IQ detected

>1%

That must be the percentage of Americans that are jews making over $1,000,000 per year.

Yeah I'll get a raise and have my hours cut in half, and do the same job twice as hard. Thanks Obama

Prepare for economic collapse if 15/hr becomes a nation wide thing. San Fran prices without the tourism/jobs to pay the increase in wages. Lots of layoffs, theres a reason obummer didnt do this under his presidency. BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL BREAK THE ECONOMY.

>calls me a single digit IQ brainlet
>cant even into sentence structure

Lol, and to think you retards know what's best for everyone. You can't even effectively express your point of view

Underappreciated comment. This user knows the score.

Lovely. So will I pay more in commodity, get even more less now? While they work the cut-hours, cut benefits and probably will lay off more? When do I expect the replacement bots to make my food or do my shopping?

>BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL BREAK THE ECONOMY.
They know.

You can't comprehend my point of view because you read like a kindergartner.

>The cost of everything will increase
>Jobs will be destroyed
>Savings will be devalued
I'm with Milton on this one.
The only bargaining chip a low skilled worker has is the ability to offer to work for less.
Convenience store workers, grocery store workers, and fast food workers would be replaced by machines if this passes.

The sad thing is, these people will view opposition to the bill as harmful instead of helpful because they are too ignorant.

Just in time for my comfy holiday to Disney World. I'll get more dollars per pound now.

>Based commies

wages have stagnated for decades and as long as our workforce is U.S. citizens and not imported illegals I'm all for it. i honestly don't understand how Jow Forums can acknowledge that CEO jews control most megacorporations, but will still argue against a decent min wage. that being said, minimum wage should ideally vary by a location's cost of living, rather than be a flat nation-wide rate

Not my fault you cant into sentence structure. You read like a 5th grader

>what you posted
You don't know the difference between upside down world where every bit of human suffering has billion dollar industries and just being a decent person. you take evil up your ass for shekels and serve it all the while, single digit IQ detected

>corrections
You don't know the difference between upside down world(,) where every bit of human suffering has billion dollar industries (behind it), and just being a decent person. you take evil up your ass for shekels and serve it (aswell).

single digit IQ detected.

Learn to grammar dawg

plenty of immigrants ready to come on in and work for under the new minimum wage.
((everybody wins))
well almost eveyone, goy

>min wage raised to 15
>no one else gets a raise
>people with college degrees and 2 years experience are paid 17/hour by wells fargo
>working in a financial hamster wheel hell has far more demands than schlupping around a coffee shop
>coffee workers, who receive tips, now make more than people with degrees who have to jump through 40 hoops to get a job and wear suits every day

Enough.

Millenial who got fucked by 2009 here, it's glorious watching those who had the fuck you i've got mine attitude screech at this, even better now that many of you have kids and are realizing just how vulnerable you people are. We're going to vote for whomever forgives all our student loan debt and you people will all pay for it, lol!

Attached: 42032109e81286ff4fc5ba419efc9090cad25032bcc45bf2b49eda9ef40e9d11.jpg (675x675, 97K)

Bro I'm a millenial too

The cost will be passed down to the middle class as always

it's just pandering, so democrats can say oh gee whiz we wanted to give out money but mean old republicans wouldn't let us

Canada is a much better place to live than USA

>We're going to vote for whomever forgives all our student loan debt
nobody ever going to do that, how do they keep your ass on the treadmill without that?

It's not my fault you need training wheels to read. There were no grammatical errors in my sentences. You just dumbed them down to your level

$1.75 or so in NY

Don't get in the way of arrogant Finngols, they know better than you, always.

hope so, this is bullshit. i wasted 4 years of my life and 50k to try and become a productive member of society, only to get fucked in the ass for it. i'm not paying those loans and they can kiss my ass. the entire economy can go down in flames tomorrow for all i care.

i've worked for years through hell jobs in such grinding poverty i walk rather than take the bus to save $5 a day. what do i get for it? nothing. nothing. i get nothing.

burn it down. fuck this country, burn it all to the ground. fuck everything and everyone fuck this

WAGES HAVE NOT RISEN IN 20 YEARS
COST OF LIVING HAS SKYROCKETED
RAISING THE MIN WAGE WILL DO NOTHING TO FIX THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM
RICH GET RICHER, EVERYONE ELSE IS BLED DRY
EVERYTHING GETS A LITTLE WORSE EVERY YEAR
I'M TIRED
FUCK YOU
FUCK

so we're just gonna act like wells fargo employees have the same upward mobility as wal mart employees huh

>Millenial who got fucked by 2009
What happened in 2009? The stimulus package?
You didn't have a 401k to lose.
Are you sure you didn't get fucked in 2005?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_Abuse_Prevention_and_Consumer_Protection_Act

Yeah we will, if we don't when we all default it'll be you guys who get stuck with it lol
Patience, there's a lot more of us than them, we will get ours at their expense. There are subreddits out there that encourage as many of us to default at once, would so tank the system lol.
Competition for jobs became damn near impossible without the right contacts then the cost of living went up years later.

Attached: 1512882800879.jpg (437x909, 105K)

I just pointed out all the errors. I'm guessing your still in 10th grade, but you need to increase the readability. Not everyone reads text the same way you do in your head, that is why we have sentence structure techniques to increase readability among all readers. We use common types such as commas, apostrophes, colons, ect.. to create this structure.

Your posts reads like a mess, and you lack of understanding about this indicates that you are indeed, a double digit IQ retard.

Maybe when you graduate highschool and get a real job you can weigh in on these kinds of matters.

This too, fuck W.