EPSTEIN DENIED BAIL!!!!!!!!!

EPSTEIN WON'T BE ESCAPING THIS ONE LADS!!!

Jeffrey Epstein was denied bail on Thursday, and will remain at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan ahead of his criminal trial on federal sex trafficking charges. 'I find that the government has established danger to others and to the community by clear and convincing evidence,' said Judge Richard Berman. He also dismissed the package offered up by Epstein and his lawyers as irretrievably inadequate,' noting: 'I doubt that any bail package can overcome danger to the community.' Judge Berman also cited the testimony of victims Courtney Wild and Annie Farmer in his decision, which will be released in full Thursday afternoon. The decision comes after two court filings submitted by his legal team were shown to have false or misleading information.

On Tuesday, Epstein's defense team appeared to be throwing down the gauntlet when they declared prosecutors had no proof Epstein had ever used an official Austrian passport with his photo and an assumed name that was found in a safe at his $77 million mansion. 'He never used the document to travel internationally and never presented it to any immigration or customs authority,' claimed attorney Marc French. One day later, prosecutors filed their own letter which not only denied that claim, but also listed the specific countries where Epstein, 66, had used the passport.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7261253/Jeffrey-Epstein-bail-hearing-Pedophile-likely-remain-prison-ahead-sex-trafficking-trial.html

archive.is/LOSoG

Attached: 16210872-7261253-image-a-6_1563460219932.jpg (634x422, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
austria.org/human-trafficking
youtu.be/ZyjozOSkKIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was preceded by concerns over the financial records that had been handed over to the court, with the very wealthy businessman providing a one-page summary of his $560 million fortune. The Miami Herald revealed on Friday however that newly uncovered documents show at least two offshore accounts, one with more than $880,507 and another that had $3.46 million at one point. These accounts could have been included in Epstein's summary, but there is now way of knowing due to the lack of detail provided in his submission. Lawyers from the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York filed a the legal equivalent of a clapback in court on Wednesday. In a two paragraph letter sent to presiding Judge Richard Berman, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman responded to a claim made on Tuesday by accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his defense team regarding his falsified passport. In its filing after a bail hearing in the case, the defense team stated: '[A]s for the Austrian passport the government trumpets, it expired 32 years ago. And the government offers nothing to suggest—and certainly no evidence—that Epstein ever used it.'

That very strong comment was very swiftly shot down though on Wednesday, when prosecutors fired off a letter to the judge stating: 'In fact, the passport contains numerous ingress and egress stamps, including stamps that reflect use of the passport to enter France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia in the 1980s.' The letter then points out that Epstein has once again not complied with the court's request.'The Government further notes that the defendant's submission does not address how the defendant obtained the foreign passport and, more concerning, the defendant has still not disclosed to the Court whether he is a citizen or legal permanent resident of a country other than the United States,' states the letter.

Epstein obtained a passport from Austria in the 1980s 'for personal protection in the event of travel to dangerous areas, only to be presented to potential kidnappers, hijackers and terrorists' said his defense team on Tuesday. That was stated in response to the revelation just one day prior that the passport had been found in a safe at Epstein's home by agents on the same night he was arrested at Teterboro Airport.

Epstein's attorney states that his client is an 'affluent member of the Jewish faith' (LMAO) and for that reason acquired the falsified document at a time 'when hijackings were prevalent, in connection to Middle East travel.' A filing by prosecutors meanwhile detailed just what was found in Epstein's safe, and makes the moneyman sound a bit like Scrooge McDuck as he sits on a pile of gems and cash.

Damn goy judge. I bet he’s anti Semitic.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Send Jeffy to some max prison, like Sing Sing and let him loose in the general population.

Attached: 666Epi.png (1000x994, 472K)

Not a very nice way to treat an intelligence officer with tons of dirt on a lot of very wealthy and powerful people

Attached: GettyImages_588163062.0.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

>Judge Richard Berman
>US Attorney Geoffrey Berman
ooooook

Attached: 1508190250341.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

Does sex trafficking technically mean they were kidnapping and pimping out kids or were they selling kids? Awful subject, but I’m not sure what exactly it means. All you see mentioned is sex with underage, but trafficking seems like it means something different

Trump's EO on human trafficking leaves no room to hide though

pimping out = brothel
selling kids = trafficking

All of the above

Wasnt the passport supposed to be Saudi now its Austrian?

This is rooted in Antisemetism.
We are a country that is innocent until proven guilty, why does that always seem to change when a person of color is at the receiving end of the justice system?

Attached: rosenburg.jpg (589x498, 88K)

….oy vey

Noice

Attached: giffi.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

Trafficking can cover pimping if they were moving from State to state, too

Lock that Jew up

why was this retard just hanging out in the USA anyway? why wasn't he on his yacht parked in some non extradition zone?

yeh, the story was that the passport was Saudi issue now it's a 32 yr old Austrian issued passport with Saudi ingress and egress stamps

I think it listed his home address as KSA; they had not previously stated which country had issued the passport.

Because he wasn’t suspecting anything. The indictment was sealed. They arrested him as soon as his private jet landed at a US airport.

I believe he had multiple foreign passports but I could be wrong

Good.
Fuck this dirty kike.
These are probably the worst crimes ANYONE has ever been on trial for in the West.
This is history making shit. He's not getting out of this no matter what, no amount of kike string pulling is going to keep him from a minimum of the rest of his life in a cell.

since the 1930's when the US government bankrupted and became the property of the FedRes investors (Emergency Banking Act) it's been operating only in name and under Emergency War Powers meaning the Admiralty law is in effect so there's no place anyone can hide on the planet.

because of Jewish chutzpah

Attached: hitler.jpg (1179x1219, 164K)

Kys kike, you're next

He probably thought he had it in the bag. The top of the pyramid is terrified of telling their underlings things are no longer under their complete control. Now is the time the deck of cards falls, NOW. Time to roll those dice

Attached: 599fa2786ff32f76d158122316e3a9f3218fc4cf6119f942b2c60f9e7e545d3e.jpg (585x560, 44K)

google images search for epstein from before 2008 brings up no results, is that normal

fuck off leaf

Attached: canada.jpg (1024x1023, 606K)

Will his cell have a wooden door?

No, google is actively scrubbing tons of shit

Unbased. Epstein paid whores who wanted to make money suck his cock and those whores think $200 isn't enough. Epstein's egg was cracked and they swallowed the yolk. Epstein is based.

could it be? finally, actually, happening?

Attached: BDD06F22-4B1C-48D5-B135-4CE980766866.jpg (394x458, 35K)

Jews rape kids
Patrick Little was right

thanks user pulling relevant text from article and pasting it. good work. much appreciated

Won’t happen incel. We on the left fucking own u

Jews do rape kids but Epstein didnt rape any kids. He paid whores to suck his cock and they betrayed him.

INCEST WITH A FLACID PENIS IS NOT CONSIDERED INTERCOURSE, BECAUSE FERTILIZATION CANNOT TAKE PLACE, THE SAME IS TRUE WITH DEAD CORPSES, THUS SEX WITH CORPSES IS NOT TECHNICALLY INTERCOURSE AND IS THUS NOT FORBIDDEN

That in connection with a married woman excludes intercourse with a relaxed membrum(Since no fertilisation can possibly result).[18] This is a satisfactory interpretation in accordance with the view of him who maintains that if one cohabited with forbidden relatives with relaxed membrum he is exonerated;[19] what, however, can be said, according to him who maintains [that for such an act one is] guilty? — The exclusion is rather that of intercourse with a dead woman.20 Since it might have been assumed that, as [a wife], even after her death, is described as his kin,21 one should be guilty for [intercourse with] her [as for that] with a married woman, hence we were taught [that one is exonerated]. (Babylonian Talmud, Yebamoth 55b)

SHOO SHOO FILTHY JEW

what the fuck you are right only 1 gawker article and 1 jezebel article referring to him from 2008

Attached: wtf.png (1880x932, 2.03M)

People like you should hang from a bridge.

Yes user it is

Attached: 1562435143094.jpg (508x550, 40K)

Checked

Epstein has not yet learned how to be multicultural raped by niggers. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Epstein and other kikes are not going to be the pedos that they once were in the last century. Goys are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Epstein's asshole to make. He's now going into a multicultural prison, and Niggers will be resented because of their leading role in raping Epstein. But without that leading role, and without that anal transformation, Epstein will not survi... Hang him any way.

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>One day later, prosecutors filed their own letter which not only denied that claim, but also listed the specific countries where Epstein, 66, had used the passport.
Any chance we can get the list of countries he went to and dates? Maybe we can make some connections

>This is rooted in Antisemetism.
no, but antisemitism is a tool in the establishments tool bag, and you better believe a holocaust is the goal

we need to prevent that

His head is always looking all big and weird. Like too big for his body or something, I can't put my finger on it.

Can we really trust him though?

Attached: 1563209551862.jpg (961x541, 169K)

Nephilim

And he fucking sold kids to others to be raped.
But sure, so based

Bump for turning pedos and elitists into wind chimes

It should honestly be the only thing dominating headlines in the West right, every outlet at every level should be covering this.

Bump

I always kind of suspected Jeffrey Epstein might not be a real person or that it wasn't his real name. So, most pictures we see of him could be deepfakes.
US military intelligence has probably had deepfake technology for a while now, and all we ever see are pictures of him-- very few videos of him talking and moving.
He could just be a composite of many different people-- hence the weird shaped head where he looks like Anthony Bourdain, Ron Perlman, and tony Robbins all rolled up into one guy

Attached: -Cz-lAnJ.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Redpilled and spectre based.

He will be found dead in his cell from "suicide"
You can screen cap this.

It's there, but surprise surprise, it's listed under/smaller than the Cohen headline on every site (and fox buried it without even a picture)

that'a a pretty rate wojak, friend

I don't want him in a cell. I want him dead and executed for the entire world to watch. No escape allowed.

Attached: 1532289621034.gif (239x239, 60K)

There was no official "story" of where it was from but lots of speculation it was Saudi Arabia. I find it wild it was Austria but we got the Saudi Arabia part right.

Nice flag. But you dems lost the civil war, too

He supposedly had a UK passport listing his residency as Saudi Arabia. Now he has an old Austrian passport as well.

I want him to dish the dirt.
Give up fucking everyone.
Disclose where the blackmail is publicly at trial for a deal. Fuck it, it'll be worth being lenient

that'a a pretty rate wojak, friend

shhh, don't be antisemitic

The rumors were all here and other places. This is the first time it's been revealed where.

I think he would end up resurfacing after an alleged suicide or other mysterious death in his own prison cell. He would probably magically end up back in the Caribbean or some country known to be a tax shelter. I figure he could end up in Luxembourg or on the Isle of Man. He will come back with a different name and possibly some plastic surgery to cover up his identity.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Isle_of_Mann.svg.png (1280x640, 56K)

Gee.
Wonder why the judge might think he's a flight risk?
Must be anti-Semitic

This actually makes sense. I mean there's even pictures of Eggpeen looking like obongo ffs. Would also explain why he doesn't really have the history you would expect someone of his stature to have. Something definitely just seems off about him no doubt about that.

how is he supposed to run his million/billion dollar blackmailing business if he isn't allowed to go home everyday at 6pm, like last time he was arrested?
so unfair, I thought Trump was pro-business!
i used to be a Trump supporter, but after this i don't trust his judgment anymore, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Bump

not sure why you didn't get quads of truth with this post...

austria.org/human-trafficking

Before this is memory holed, does anyone remember AHumanExperiment?

youtu.be/ZyjozOSkKIo

he'd just pay off a lot of thugs to be his bodyguards, and then create a new crime ring.
just execute him and be done with it

> Defendant has not disclosed if he is a citizen of another country.
Here we go. Groundwork for Israeli citizenship and Mosad ties.

Hmmm, definitely getting into /x/ territory here, but this could also explain his wealth and power. Ugh, creepy dude for sure!

So Jews are People of Color now? After all this time they tried being white? Nice goalpost moving.

He transported girls, recruited girls, and paid girls to have intercourse of some kind with others.

Doesn't it freeze all his assets too?

Is there really any doubt?

Richard Berman is jewish.

Attached: Richard_M._Berman.jpg (600x768, 53K)

Yes. Yes it does.

checked

Attached: 1562648301874.jpg (2550x2970, 1.47M)

Yeah, US.mil has had that ability since the first Gulf War.

Wow...I wonder if they'll be able to prove his a dual citizen though. No way Israel gives up that information willingly.

It is kind of a funny convenient coincidence that Anthony Bourdain was suicided (June 8, 2018) one year and one month before Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted (July 9, 2019).
Look at a picture of Anthony Bourdain and tell me that you couldn't use some elements of his physical appearance to put into some deepfake code to try and incorporate him into a deepfake Jeffrey Epstein composite.
As the Bourdain suicide gets memory holed, it still lives on partially as the Epstein conposite we are being fed.

Attached: AB1_iii_notext.jpg (3200x1800, 1.11M)

Bump

inb4 (((they))) will come up with another distraction whilst Mossad whisk him away to Israel where he won't face extradition.

>austrian passport
I thought it was saudi

Attached: 0BEFC497-2AF1-4EFC-B53B-DBE301193F37.jpg (800x940, 747K)

pollard 2.0 coming up.

Attached: Pollard-Spy-Release_Horo.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

But... But... Area 51 guys!!!1!

Jeffrey Epstein could just be one composite of several different celebrity figures then all rolled up into one deep fake. Only question is why give him the name Jeffrey Epstein, and not something more generic and gentile sounding?

Attached: 141118_ff_tonyrobbins1.jpg (3840x3293, 3.55M)

>In a two paragraph letter sent to presiding Judge Richard Berman, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman responded to a claim

Surely they aren't related?

Nobody is buying that psy op. Yet you keep trying.

Attached: 1562175271422.jpg (640x417, 30K)

He knows that they CIA will arrange to fake his death in his prison cell, and that he will simply be sent to another country that is a giant tax shelter. He will probably just buy another island and rename himself Christian Grey or Gerry Gentile.

Attached: +nose+detected+you+will+not+fool+a++this+_c9a3a0dbc0ca14da79e6d718d56ff019.jpg (326x261, 27K)

They Jewed too fast, Jewed too hard. Everyone hates whites now so they have to prevent themselves from being lumped in with the ebil.

A+ wormwood

Israel is too obvious. If he goes anywhere else, it will probably be a place like Luxembourg or Isle of Mann-- tax shelters basically where it is easy to launder money. Maybe he will buy one of the islands off the coast of Scotland next time. He would probably end up with an Israeli passport, though