Are you red pilling your body Jow Forums?

"He who is only an athlete is too crude, too vulgar, too much a savage. He who is a scholar only is too soft, to effeminate. The ideal citizen is the scholar athlete, the man of thought and the man of action."
-Plato

Attached: Plato.png (274x417, 260K)

heroin is so cheap right now its great

Nice thread sliding, mutt

Attached: B5A043CE-D71F-4279-8AEA-CD4A9F5B8306.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Was Socrates jacked?

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 18K)

During his youth, yes

I was a literal scholar-athlete once. D1 wrestler. Then I quit and went insane thinking I was becoming some faggy man of letters. What a disaster of a youth

No, im not.
But op pic is true words

Attached: 5a1698f7dd9a96b35c2285fd2a4bde24.jpg (1272x1080, 241K)

According to ancient helenic busts, all greek philosophers were 5%ers that chugged brotein before every eight hour arm workout

Yes I'm about to buy some roids. It's funny. Female hormones are easy to access for anyone. Male hormones are illegal. Really makes you think.

I am redpilling my tummy with tendies

Attached: 36711.gif (255x186, 1.07M)

And they were on nofap

Don't do it user, stay clean.
You'll ruin your natural sperm production and go bald. You'll also look like a junkie

Get on some meds pal.

>was
not is

that's plato you stupid nigger
and yes he was built like an ox, that's where the nickname plato comes from

Correct line of thinking, not fully actualized.
Scholar Athelete bends the knee to warrior-philosopher.

literally the same thing

I am

Attached: scandinavian.jpg (1210x1558, 192K)

Body > Brains
One gets you pussy, the other gives depression.

Attached: 7iKPBTJ.jpg (1331x2000, 630K)

I believe that, but there are other theories about his name. Read them in Diogenes Laertius if you want.

Oh, thanks Hans, where would we be without your self loathing to remind us that all words are equal.
Woman’s studies and curling does not make a warrior philosopher.

i wish i had the time to put up 10kg of muscle.

because they'd rather sodomize each other

no homo tho

I wish Natalie had done full nudes, shame. Gone too soon.

I'd rather be depressed than blue pilled

I was very fit at some point now I really dont care because it did nothing for me lol. Its a literal meme to be a built dude. Its all about self image.

Attached: 1563367894136m.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

I'm sure Socrates meant exactly that when he gave the quote...

I'm in the early stage. Treating my cum brain and trying to lose fat

Oh shit, that sir, is a different take from my perspective and I completely agree that that was the platonic ideal behind his statement. I do, however, believe Leonidas either put it more succinctly, or evolved the idea.
Does the distinction I was trying to make seem sensible? Your use of the word ‘literally’ is what I took issue with initially, figuratively seemed more appropriate

both together are better than only either

The literally part obviously underlined that they were very close to each other.

Gym strong is garbage, farm strong is de wae, retard strong trumps all

Either way, I hope you live it, we need to increase the ranks

K
My bench is 50 kg

Good advice. Never fight strong retards

Attached: 1562346362092m.jpg (1024x974, 77K)

I lift animals, equipment and construction materials rarely labeled with weights or measures. Philosophy, psychology/
, CS degrees, credentialed professional warrior. Still a retard.
Wish you would have had 2 threes in there as well. I’m on until I see Tesla du bs today

Yes, at the gym every second day.
Should be mandatory for everyone. Your mind also works a lot better when your body is in shape.

Yeah, it got worse for ten years, I'm donezo

Kg, not lbs. But yeah I'm somewhat new

then we must follow the path of the tard-wrangler strenght.

Attached: secs.png (346x325, 29K)

One could posit that physical labor enables rational thinking. Today’s sedentary jobs provide no work nor fulfillment for most wagies, I propose that this is root for all the degeneracy and fractal magical thinking . Without hard work most people seem to become narcissistic douchebags

Yes fren, unironically, seek the path of the tard. Their happiness ratings are through the roof, don’t give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks, will fuck you up instantly if you break the nap, never scheming. /ourguys/ ?

if you're not past 1/2/3/4, you're not white

also post goal bodies laddies.
mine's right here

Attached: 235253235235.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Paused bench 355 in my prime laddies

Attached: 1563163229270.gif (500x280, 1.61M)

“The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”
-Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War

Thucydides is the ultimate Greek philoso-chad besides Diogenes.

Swole. Over massed for effective operating, perfect for debt recovery

>i swear i did x when i was your age you youngster
i have never met a boomer that said this shit and wasn't bullshitting
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for posting some high test kino

definitely /ourguys/.

Attached: aaaagh.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Lets start the retard gym club

Attached: 1563356674718.jpg (838x559, 240K)

you can see his statues he was swole af for a guy in his 60s

it truly is peak performance

Attached: 21412125.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Yes! Your threes have freed me from the board for the day, thank you fren!
Continuous Improvement Program
I
P

What an absolute unit

women want him, men want to be him

Attached: 3244322352354.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Upboat, can I be the greeter?
>Welcome to TardStrong, I love you.

While I lol because 355 isn't that big of a deal, I always respect the
>video or it didn't happen
position

Attached: 1562021061369.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

One needs only to bench press their own weight to be human. Beyond 1.5x begin men.

kek, will lobby to retain current corpus

I think I just barely eeked into manhood then but soon lost it

Attached: 1562015836008.jpg (364x249, 65K)

fuck i'm assmad cause of uni lads
i'd already be at 265 bench easily if not for that gay shit making me move from my homegym into a town with piss poor gyms that make me want to kill myself

meant for and

topkek

Attached: eefwef.jpg (219x230, 10K)

1.5x isn't even that much, it's like 1 year of moderate training starting from zero.

Attached: 15736474928375.png (423x310, 230K)

Once a man, always a man
Pushups with wamans (more than 1) riding back, does two jobs at once
my brother
I did say “begins”... like when you are a newborn it “begins” your independent life. Parallel from there

I'd say 2

Thread distilled, well played

>wamans
do you know where you are mate?

Squatted 210kg last night and I've read 3 books on the roman republic this month, Socrates winks from heaven.

Bummer. Idk what to say, if you can't do the basic barbell lifts you're fucked

is the derogatory slang overly debasing of the fairer sex from the vantage of your knighthood?

nah ma nigguh i means yous be dumb if you be tankings that i's be having no wamens nigguh

Sneaky ass foolin wit me
my motherfucker

i've just managed to keep my gains from working out at home every week or two
now cause of summer is the only time in a year i've managed to make gains

Mens sana in corpore sano

Very true my friends

I can't really tell. I wish I could appreciate male beauty like this without having to defend myself as not being a fag. (From Charmides)

Attached: xSShlmJ[1].png (1829x490, 89K)

Depends on your age I think. 15yo kids might take a bit longer. I know a few guys who started lifting at 25-30 and got to 1.5x in 6-10 months.

memes aside you're delusional if you think i have a woman at hand to be dead weight whilst doing pushups

are you retarded mate
how the fuck do you think i can get 3 plaet in one year of lifting
or do you think that 1.5 was 0.5

I'm about to enter college. I'm 18 and i feel like I'm 45. I feel like highschool was pointless. I want to start self teaching myself useful things and turning my life around to be healthier. Any advice? I'm currently studying some history books I have and teaching myself German slowly. I can't lift cause of an arm injury from lifting earlier this year so I'm gonna try to focus on cardio better diet and better sleep. I've been wasting away this summer though.

Attached: 1552261666587.jpg (600x777, 74K)

not sure what your goals are, but murican team guys are fairly prototyped at around six foot tall and two hundred pounds (+-15) with close to equal slow and fast twitch muscle volumes. Biggies fall out early and become lethargic early in the fat burning process (some also have a more difficult time becoming fat adapted), small ones can’t carry the load

SS + GOMAD
also
S T I CK Y
T
I
C
K
Y

my goals are to get big(er)
i'm 6ft 190
wanna get 2plaet ohp and 3 plaet bench
legs can fuck themselves

Focus on one course of study and go deep.

Wake up at the same time every day.

Schedule and jealously protect your gym and study time.

Understand that life is serious business. Think about the eternal recurrence. Realize that every choice is permanent.

I'm short, don't be like me ^_^

Attached: 1561985787355.png (1000x1000, 522K)

I'm not lifting since that long, but my body trains since 2 years and can lift around 100 kgs now. he weighs around 70 kg

I've read the sticky. Fit was my home board for lile the last year and a half till I got injured. I was trying to bulk then.

Magnitudo aperire portas
That frien, is exactly what I am here to help you fix

What is SS and GOMAD?

you didn't read it properly

Boomer here shedding pounds and shredding muscle.

it's what you're supposed to do or else this man will steal your gains

Attached: 1422145124124.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You have to live it.

And that's pretty good advice. I got confronted today by my parents cause they're worried I'm always sick and depressed and I sit in my room all day. And I realize the reason for those things is at least partly cause i dont sleep right I don't eat right I don't excersize I don't go out I don't study or struggle. Of course life feels meaningless to me I'm not doing anything. So ya I'm trying to turn myself around.

Attached: 1551645817544.jpg (702x1024, 109K)

Tattoos are degenerate.

Size opens doors. I keked lmao.
Touche I guess?

Attached: 1552015578678.jpg (907x1001, 146K)

>*In short...
I'm 6'2"

>Focus on one course of study and go deep.
THIS. Don't fuck around getting a taste of everything, if you do this you will remain a child.

gym guys frequently miss lateral core building, make sure you do more core work than seems reasonable and work up until you can comfortably fast 48 hours per week (under normal load) for an entire month, after that, fast once per month. it will change your overall health and energy reserves immeasurably

Nothing personnel but you are the retard here if you can't get to 1.5x in a year while others like me and my acquaintances can. Also how fat are you? If you are not 200cm tall you probably shouldn't have to lift 3 plate to have 1.5x bench.

I don't know what shit that is. Explain