Have we got any amerifats on right now who like to pretend they're Irish?

Have we got any amerifats on right now who like to pretend they're Irish?

Attached: paddy.png (800x600, 278K)

if I'm stuck with this ugly ass paddy face and red hair I'm Irish whether you like it or not

my great grandmother was Irish. but then she married a Spaniard and moved to mexico. whoopsie!

I'm Irish American

ama

Attached: IMG_087.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

I'm not...my kids are

All these American flags, still not an Irishman in sight.

Why would anyone pretend to be retarded?

Attached: meanwhile-in-ireland_fb_2169561.jpg (300x300, 104K)

ave a wee bump and a top of the board to ye lads.
fancy the ol hervey do ya? well i ain ghdss skdf lsdkf rewf at ldsk

>Plastic Paddy
It's a bit of a meme really.
Like it was kinda a thing up till the 90s (when the good Friday agreement signed) the troubles ended, you'd get some Yanks really in touch with their ancestral heritage, but was usually either showing solidarity with the struggle or using it as enhanced social identity via oppressed ethnicity engaged in struggle.

t. Live in Dublin & have had beers with American tourists on occasion (also shared spliffs & even bump of coke once)
They flat out tell you they're Americans first.

I mean, well that's just drunken lunacy having a bit of craic...you Yanks can be proper dry cunts sometimes...

Its an American site

oooh I love me some paddy threads

Attached: plastic mutt.jpg (861x373, 95K)

Attached: plastic faggotry.jpg (960x305, 177K)

fuck off kike

Don't know, I don't mind people showing solidarity or whatever but I don't like the national identity being stolen by like millionth generation immigrants. I'm not even fully Irish I'm an Irish Scot but fuck at least I'm fully Gael.

Attached: plastic.jpg (607x162, 22K)

translator please
is he asking for help? i understood coke
DO YOU
NEED
HELP?

Attached: plasticest paddy.jpg (1472x415, 104K)

Attached: nu-plastic paddy.jpg (1080x714, 324K)

I worked with a guy who grew up in Ireland. He says it sucks on St Pats day because he'll go out and try to hit on the ladies, and he's been here long enough that his Irish accent has lessened, so he gets accused of faking an Irish accent.

and a bonus

Attached: plastic haggy.jpg (1275x1909, 435K)

>our identity is constructed on a foundation of anti-blackness

A mind is a terrible thing.

Irish guy sent me this.
I have a Scottish grandparent and one Irish, but never knew either cultures myself.

Attached: 56AC9377-3261-48D7-B8CD-1432A527BD48.jpg (874x1226, 147K)

>75% Irish (entire mother's side is Irish)
>One of the most Irish-sounding names ever
>Catholic
>Have plenty of family friends in Ireland
I've always figured that I'm what an actual Irish-American is like, not some guy who's like 5% Irish and only talks about it on St. Patrick's Day. I'd still never identify as fully Irish though.

>pretend they're Irish
I like to pretend I'm Irish by rowing out to a small island surrounded by fishable water and then starving to death because I don't have any potatoes.

Attached: 13516171436411.jpg (500x623, 68K)

In America you can’t be have white pride but you have Irish pride.

Irish Alzheimer's is for real

how are ya?

British Navy patrolled the waters & executed those caught fishing.
It's one thing to embarrass yourself,bud, but quite another to embarrass your country in the same breath...

burgers larping as Irish mostly went out of style in the 90s, about the same time the fags started to hijack the St. Paddy's Day parades.
I used to think that I was part Irish, but it didn't make sense because I have a soul and a full sized penis. Turns out my "Irish" ancestors were really Scots-Irish, so it all makes sense now, why I'm not cursed. gods be praised!

I have never seen anyone actually try to claim oppression points. What I have seen is people mention Irish heritage as a way to btfo black American talking points.

Example: "whitey owes me reparations becuz muh chain of oppression from slavery"

The retort is to show that early Irish Americans were also oppressed, and that the logic should apply to them as well, but isn't applied because reparations are bullshit.

Right.

There is a difference between people embracing heritage and people trying to slide in on nationality.

Irish LARPing is really uncommon anymore. Maybe like 20 years ago it was still a thing. My family never did it anyway.

>varner
Is she...

I can teach you sound Irish. Just say these words out loud and everyone will think you're a righteous paddy o'chair:

WHALE
OIL
BEEF
HOOKED

>Scotch-Irish
Basically another meme.
You're essentially English.
The Scots & Irish typically had/have good relations, being cousins in-all.
What you're referring to are loyalists to the crown planters (plantations) in Ulster from Scotland.
They were descended from English planters who done same in Scotland.
So, really you're English.
A loyalist to the crown to be precise...the same crown Americans fought a war to be rid of, you're who they wanted rid of...

it's funny tho, that the standard American clown still exists, with many of the Irish stereotypes preserved for posterity

Attached: clown.jpg (738x641, 138K)