GIVE MY PENIS A BRAZILIAN YOU BIGOT

A mother and business owner was forced to end her Brazilian waxing business after being taken to the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal for refusing to wax a transgender woman’s male genitalia.
Maria Da Silva, who is an immigrant from Brazil operated the business out of her home where her small children also live. Da Silva claims she refused to perform the procedure on the claimant, Jessica Yaniv, due to safety concerns raised by her husband and alleged harassment on Yaniv’s part and not because of the claimant’s identity.
Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-15-at-10.35.33-PM-750x375.png (750x375, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v64Ke
youtube.com/watch?v=tW4X_IYDsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=2mP6RZud4ls
youtube.com/watch?v=7pay5uPYde0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXXbK3EtsA0
thepostmillennial.com/morgane-oger-condemns-predatory-behaviour-of-trans-activist-who-got-meghan-murphy-banned-from-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/v64Ke

It's called a Nigger Toe desu.

>Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia...

>her male genitalia
Honk honk

>Brazilian
>Afraid of trannies
well we see why she left Brazil then.

This is a professional victim. And their legal history should be proof enough of legal harassment case brought against them.purposefully going out of your way to sue 15+ women for the same thing over and over again shows how disingenuous this person is. If shit like this catches on, people will resent it and riot.

>They'll do literally everything they do to a woman.
>Only serve women.
>Discrimination.
Should just change the sign to 'CIS women only'.

What the fuck is wrong with Brazil

it's full of niggers with hairless cooters

>Jonathan Yaniv,
honk

Attached: frank-trump.jpg (953x1200, 170K)

Think it was a Brazilian woman in Canada

>Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.
At a certain point one of their husbands needs to go man to man and kill this guy for trying to fuck with his family's money. This faggot is a thief and nothing more.

YANIVVA SHOULD OF LET THESE FAGGOTS HAVE A VOICE

Attached: 1562558835520s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Everytime I see a tranny I just want to put a boot on their fucking neck and blow their brains out. Fucking degenerates I hate them! All of them should die, fucking mentally handicaped faggots with a persecutation complex, fuck I'd love to give them a reason and actual fucking reason for them whine and screech about "we're oppressed" a 12 gauge, point fucking blank happy now tranny, happy you've finally got something real to bitch about!

first off brazilian waxes are degenerate nothing like a little sexy bush to get the engine going
second this tranny bullshit needs to end ASAP

Comin' in hot!

oh god this motherfucker, i read the kiwi farms thread
this is just some lolcow autist with a shit fetish or something like that

Also

(((Yaniv)))

Johnathan Yaniv is one of the more disgusting human beings I've seen catalogued on the internet

you faggots are too blind too see that hes actually based for BTFOing women

>her male genitalia
>her
>male

That I would. live to see this day, whatthefuck...

Even crazy feminists are done with their shit youtube.com/watch?v=tW4X_IYDsJc The absolute state of these abominations. Its makes me fucking sick my tax money pays for their delusional self mutilating surgery FUCK THEM!

>her male genitalia

Has the whole world gone mad?

I wish Encyclopedia Dramatica was still active because they'd love this revolting trannypedofaggot.

Since when was ED inactive?

Haha yea fuck women if they can take half my assets than they have to was my hairy, sweaty, and stinky gouche. These stupid chinks coming over here taking jobs anyway. Might ass well make them pick out dingleberries from my hairy asshole.

Attached: original-3724864-1.jpg (263x350, 32K)

A) It is
B) Kiwi Farms you dumb larper

You can also watch one of the writers of Father Ted tell the whole story. He was "outed" as being "transphobic" for saying this guy is not a real woman.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2mP6RZud4ls
Its kind of lulzy in a pathetic way. He nearly cries at a few points. Lesbians have it really hard apparently.

Also Canadian lesbians are being called bigots for refusing to fuck trans"women". Lmao.
Canada you are fucked up.

Attached: what a retard.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

How do Canadians not die of embarrassment?

There is a great distraction directly beside them.
>Positive discrimination.

>her male genitalia

Attached: 1562250825428.jpg (228x221, 14K)

>A mother

That emotional manipulation. Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand

>little sexy bush

Disgusting. You fat spic. Shave that shit off

Got to love this country for embracing mental illness. Its way easier to just say its ok then to try and figure out.

Good the degenerate service was closed.

>flag
>12-guage

Attached: 1562614727037.jpg (259x457, 51K)

>shave it off
t.pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=7pay5uPYde0

>(((kiwifarms))) talking about pedos when Josh the Pedo Jew runs it

No that would let their terminology win. There’s no such thing as a CIS or TRANS women. Women are women whom are birthed with female biological genitalia.

>Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.
i wonder what the origin of the Yaniv name is?

Is pic related the woman or the tranny.
I can't fucking tell any more......
Just shave it with a cut throat razor and give the cunt the Brazilian he REALLY wants.

>her male genitalia

Attached: A3EE4E59-320B-4165-9144-68058C5E70D5.jpg (329x294, 21K)

The Tranny is basically suing the woman for not touching his penis?

No, just the ones in charge

exactly, anything thats exclusive for men, women will cry and screech to get it removed, these things trannies are doing is just women getting a taste of their own medicine

My fiancee is 31, retard.

>Maria da Silva
Pretty much the most Brazilian female name
Also, related: m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXXbK3EtsA0

You can't force a person to wax your hair LOL
Just do it yourself hahaha/

Attached: download (6).jpg (499x499, 52K)

>(((Jonathan Yaniv)))
Why are so many of these trannies Jewish?

Jesus Christ!

how many black guys has she fucked?

Friendly reminder that this is the creep that /ourgirl/ was banned from Twitter for, for calling it a "fat man", because it posted creepy posts about approaching 10 year old girls in the bathroom and asking them about tampons and stuff.
This is basically what TERFS were claiming all along would happen, or the ultimate caricature of it.

Attached: lindsay-shepherd.jpg;w=630.jpg (630x334, 25K)

Based litigious Jew

NEETs, pay attention

Attached: potbelly.jpg (782x566, 60K)

Trust me I appreciate the irony and it deeply depresses me. Keep yours gun. Don't because castrated cucks like us

Don't become*

fuck....

CLOWNWORLD

Attached: download (8).png (680x680, 221K)

>Men with erectile dysfunction get abs in a hopeless attempt to compensate.

Lmao at gymlets.

Ahahaha this is the gayest thing ever, white women are soo stupid I just have them fucking me on the daily, its soo stupid that a tranny wants to get waxed at a womens only place though, those dumb gook bitches dont know how to wax a dick, also this tranny must be an unpassing hon, I pass and never have been excluded from anything, salty manbeast btfo.

The tranny is a man wearing eye shadow.
Also all trannies are fucking disgusting.

cringe

Lol if im just a man with eye shadow why do I have dumb white lesbian sluts on my dick.

kek

Good sir, I have some bad news. America is not doing so hot at the present time. Sure we don’t have trucks of peace YET but we sure do have plenty of other foul shit.

The call that saved us from Yaniv.

Attached: D89GRbPWwAEL7or.png (275x655, 23K)

Based

Because they’re gay and you’re gay so they want to show you just how gay they are and accepting? It would be a crime of the highest degree for a white lesbian to turn you down, passable tranny user

The tranny in the story is a man wearing eye shadow.
All trannies being disgusting is separate.

Jews

I'm morbidly obese so I guess I must be a sex god. Bow before me, bellylets.

Lindsay Shepherd shouldn't be allowed to have her balls waxed. She is so gross

Her past doesnt matter, if you love someone you commit to them

Yaniv gets ejews kicked off twitter, even better than I expected

Imagine how many gross roasties that women has seen. Literal yeast infections she's seen. Digusting buttholes with little specs of poop stuck to it. Why on Earth would anybody choose that profession?

God bless Jawsh

Because imagine how many roasties you see, how many yeast infections and don’t forget that speckle of fecal on the rectal. I’m hot blooded

Funny shit. Immigrant refuses to assimilate to Canadian standards of political correctness because she refuses to serve a tranny that is obviously racist toward the immigrant. The whole "her" MALE genitalia thing is ludicrously funny.

Canadabros, I'm laughing with you, not at you (well, maybe a little). We're certainly no better.

Attached: blacklivesmatter.jpg (730x480, 17K)

>tfw no longneck conservative gf

Attached: Lindsay Shepherd.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

go away shepherd u degenerate

Attached: Qangle.png (966x711, 609K)

This is the new face of slavery. You have to do me because I has money.

doesn't she have a child with a sandnigger?

What is reading comprehension?

Attached: 1526420358922.png (480x529, 106K)

Now that's peak MI6 posting

She is abusing the law, how is this legal
And yes would fugg

Attached: don't laugh, that creep looks at us.jpg (1080x1155, 265K)

I agree they're disgusting, but they're also victims of this hellish world we live in. They're mentally ill people that need help but instead of help they're encouraged to feed into their mental illness and go further down the rabbit hole. It's sad really every time I see one I'm filled with disgust mixed with pity.

Attached: trumpracist.jpg (540x960, 83K)

Attached: temp.png (885x737, 623K)

bitch about this

Attached: trans.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Yaniv is also a pedophile.

thepostmillennial.com/morgane-oger-condemns-predatory-behaviour-of-trans-activist-who-got-meghan-murphy-banned-from-twitter/

This monster should be put down before it does more harm.

>her past doesn't matter
Nothing but BBC Muhammed

What kind of surname is "Yaniv"? ((()))???

Attached: tranny1.jpg (960x932, 90K)

I'm pretty sure that it's illegal to be this based in your country....

Attached: gay22.png (694x611, 496K)

Attached: gay21.jpg (750x1334, 150K)

Then: WE JUST WANT TO PEE!

Now: WE JUST WANT TO FORCE WOMEN TO WAX OUR BALLS!

Soon: WE JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR KIDS!

Attached: gays4.jpg (1065x1420, 731K)