He still thinks trump is the best option

>he still thinks trump is the best option

Attached: 1562102772059.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lGepe8qjpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yqztQZONeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yup, the one and only retarded answer they'll give

Who is a better option? all other candidates want to indiscriminate inmigration and give health care to illegals

You're delusional and believe lies

Have you seen the democrat debate? All of them wanted that shit and raised their hand to give HC to illegals.

There is a better option user, it just isnt on the ballot.

Attached: 96dd466d17837501951b5ea6a78adf1129b50ae26214394e4e4a94006443c93c.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Everyone deserves healthcare when they are in our country.

I'd welcome that. Some people just care about money and pissed people are a better ground for change.

at least try to shitpost

Who the fuck cares what argentina thinks?

>healthcare
you meant bullet
>are
you meant invade

Shhh, your edgy nonsense has no place in society

So, you want your country to get filled with Mexicans, having to wait in the hospital until the people that got there illegaly get treated first and pay for their hc with your taxes?

You seem confused about how reality works. You also sound very scared.

Acctually I remember the 2 times an american poster wrote something interesting.
I am here for a few years...

You won't be able to name a better option that actually has a chance of winning.

Attached: tripfags.png (1125x681, 90K)

Argentina has gone through everything, We know about big mistakes.
Who cares about what someone with a reddit spacing says?

That's exactly how it works, retard.

I’d like to gun you down. Just wait in the parking lot of your shitty apartment complex and wait for you to emerge to go get Taco Bell. Then walk up to you and do society a favor.

even if you voted for trump, that will still happen. Don't be a retarded goy

No one has ever cared about that silly picture.

You're too much of a cuck to do shit, though.

Yes, one of the things I want.
I want more people to complaign about niggers and politicians in public.
I want bloodthirst.

Seeing Europe decay is much worse the to see it burn. Because you know that it has been burning basicly throughout history. But a slow death racemixing and birthrates below reproduction is lethal.

Attached: 1561646988000.jpg (720x851, 58K)

Getting invaded by mexicans? Probably.
I really doubt about the rest.

Shut up you fucking dumbass Asian Muslim. Jesus Christ, is there anything more pathetic than the idea of souless Asian insectoids converting to fucking ISLAM? Go swallow some Arab cock and kill yourself, you fucking cuckold.

You are retarded.

Attached: 1538893428311.gif (474x379, 471K)

Immigration AND healthcare are the 2 top issues so I FUCKING love that the libshits have taken this view. For the love of god, please do not convince the libshits otherwise. If they keep this up for 1 more year, 2020 is in the bag.

coping migatard

Attached: 1562168969365.jpg (255x258, 19K)

Immigration and healthcare deserve to be the central topics of debate. Trump is wrong about both issues

wtf i love open border communists now

>Not wanting people to cross illegally into your country, take your jobs and limit resources is bad.

>2020 is in the bag
2020 was in the bag before you knew Trump existed.

Attached: 3181416faa108ddb864c2cf1cbeb5dcd8fb76fc6e34d634500a9b816f90b7067.jpg (645x576, 145K)

>MUH JOB
No American wants to work those jobs, idiot. Stop believing bullshit.

jesus fuck, are you legit that bluepilled?

You're delusional. Your nonsense has no power over me.

>No American wants to work those jobs, idiot. >Stop believing bullshit.
>Repeats the shit that he heards in CNN
I'm sure that many of the homeless people in CF would take them.
This is how shit is going to be with open borders:
youtube.com/watch?v=1lGepe8qjpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yqztQZONeY

what nonsense are you even talking about?
Do you consider niggers or some other mudbloods for that matter, "your kind?"
Or are you one of those fags who say "I get along with people I share intrets woth, no matter the 'skin clour'"

>MUH CNN!
Take your meds

All Americans are my people.

H...hey guys...

Attached: gary-johnson-what-is-aleppo.jpg (3000x2044, 1.4M)

>Ignores the point
Someone tells me that you come from an antifa discord, All delusional retards come from there.

No point in engaging that tripfag, he's a massive faggot

>point
You had none

>repeats shit he heard on CNN
but Trump supporters are so fucking original...
They (including you) swim with the stream. Its just that you chose the stream that goes to the swamp, and the dumb democrats go the waterfall.
Ye the waterfall seems the more obvious shitty idea.
But the fresh water in the river is still nicer the the swamp.
(I know rivers dont end in swamps, I felt its a good metaphor anyway. )

Back to discord tranny

Will you fuck off and die already? Do you need an infographic on how to kill yourself?

So, you believe that these people wouldn't be happy to take these jobs and that SF is not an example of what open borders do?

No u

You're completely wrong.

All non degenerate people of european decent(except albanians and the majority of ukranians) are my people.
Bound by blood and not a piece of paper, a worthless political system and the will to purchase the latest IPhone.

Attached: 1527669333297.jpg (387x516, 66K)

He is. You know how i know? You and your people keep making these threads.

>n-no, u wrong!
That's your argument?

tranny detected

Sounds like your people are trash.

>homeless trash wants to work
well he is right here, they want. The so called migrant jobs should be done by negroe slaves or young people as an entry job. (without taxes obviously)

Based schizo /x/ poster

Why couldn't you design a more original flag? The U.S theme looks so ugly up against the Ottamon crescent. And American politics revolve around felating people below the disability standard. So you shouldn't invest into it imo.

Attached: 1563470091107.png (1562x832, 340K)

Kill yourself

I dont think so.

Attached: IMG-20190718-WA0006.jpg (4096x2304, 642K)

I meant they won't. Not they want...
Homeless trash doesnt want to work, they are mostly drug addicts and they steal. Working isnt for that kind of people.

Accelerationism

You can't just take your foot off the pedal halfway in and decide you no longer want to crash the car you filled with niggers and spics along the way, otherwise you're going to become brown yourself. Trump opened the floodgates to H1B visas and is dumping illegals across the US, paying for their flights and train rides. These spics will pop out anchor babies in a year or less and have US citizenship by their child. You can't just keep going with the kosher establishment candidates (like what Trump has become) otherwise you're just giving a pressure release valve to society when it desperately needs to implode. I don't want to become Brazil.

Attached: 1563236752648.gif (380x380, 854K)

Better to have them go crazy now with a Republican Senate to prevent them from passing anything, and make the conservatives mad enough to elect Hitler for real next time.

this, except you meant explode... not implode. Imploding is happening low pressure, not high. Sorry I am autistic.

Thanks and science pilled

No one cares what you think.

Accelerationism is fucking retarded though.

you mean THE ONLY option

It's not, if you keep switching political parties every 4 years and guarantee that Congress is split then nothing will ever get done except redpilling things like foreign aid to Israel and Africa while Americans die of fentanyl and starvation. People will become mad. And when they're mad, they'll want to balkanize.

Accelerationism is an idiot concept. We need to fix things, not speed the collapse.