It's time to leave racism behind

In this day and age it's alarming to think that people could still be offended by two humans kissing.
They may be different colors but would there be such an outrage if it was an white male kissing a japanese female or a hispanic male kissing a african american female?
There might be some backlash but not as pronounced as a white woman kissing a african american man.
Our skin variations are only intended to added beauty and sparkle to our brief life experiencies,just as do the variations among flowers and other wonderful creations of nature.
We need to renounce our own particular prejudices and come together for a stronger humanity.

Attached: 34507942956683567h.jpg (634x811, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wanna suck a bbc so badly

you, first.

N

faggots

based

IF that were two humans...

I

Why is it always BM/WM?
Eat shit hapa

Attached: Black Murder Statistics.png (400x328, 27K)

Saged.

Attached: 1563062257865.png (625x626, 30K)

The difference is that all other races are/or close to being human, Blacks aren’t.

let me rephrase that for you

It's time to leave this thread behind

>humans.

Attached: 39934362-3ED2-478F-B0C5-51CF615D0951.jpg (403x403, 41K)

It's funny because I never see BMWF couples in public. Sometimes I see fat white chicks with niglets but never a couple. I see WMBF couples quite often which is just as bad and I'm honestly suprised that hasn't been shilled as much as BMWF.

Meme flag faggot - be gone

Attached: 14B442B5-C710-4BEB-A13D-915FCA8D65A3.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Kill yourself nigger faggot

Most BFWM couples have problems reproducing. When they do manage the women usually has to have a C section because the child’s head is to big.

OFF TOPIC SPAM

SPAM OFF TOPIC

MODS BLOCKED REPORTING FO THEIR SPAM THREADS AGAIN

OFF TOPIC THEADS

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw

Time to leave the country-wrecking subversive jews behind.
The ones running all the media need dealt with.

POSTING IN OFF TOPIC

Racism is a natural behavior in humans. It's time to kill yourself, op.

Attached: 1505506031175.gif (365x259, 1.85M)

It's time to stop posting.

Man, you obviously have no idea of how much of an uphill battle you mf'ers have with 'eliminating racism uunngghh'. It's worldwide. Whites are not a majority. Most racists are non-white. They will fuckin' murder and rape you in no particular order if you go to them with that fuckshit. But if you plan to eliminate racism, you better take it head-on. Don't start with the most passive and self-hating group out there (whites). Pussy, attack the majority.

G

Those stats are only for convictions which blacks are more likely to be convicted. They don't count diversion programs, acquittals, police choosing not to arrest somebody, and of course crimes not reported to authorities.

german blacked cuck posters how are there so many of you? or are you just online all the time?

G

E

looks yummy

This I want to see my gf getting BLACKED, too bad I dont know any black guy to do it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

R

>he literally, unironically thinks that’s a catch

Attached: 6417D86C-C6A2-4281-A72F-45D6E1895744.jpg (480x480, 21K)

First we need to have a concrete definition of what racism is, because the definition seems to change constantly to fit whatever agenda is being pushed. So what, exactly, is "racism"?

I'm fine with two humans kissing, but the picture has a human kissing a nigger ape.

It's the reverse for me. I've seen maybe one WMBF couple. I see plenty of BMWF couples though, and more and more the woman is attractive. I saw one couple in a department store, and the white woman was very, very attractive. The black guy, otoh, was hideous. And this isn't me being, "lol all black people are ugly". This guy was unironically revolting. Overweight, dressed like a slob, ugly face, etc. I was seriously dumbfounded by the whole thing.

>Our skin variations are only intended to added beauty and sparkle to our brief life experiencies,just as do the variations among flowers and other wonderful creations of nature.
In that case, you would be against the mixing of races and in favor of separation and racial purity.

Show flag

Attached: 1501706813942.png (805x591, 693K)

KYS

Are you actually trying to convince people blacks don’t commit the majority of violent crimes in America/Canada? Hahahahhahahahahhah! Where are you from Vermont?

Attached: C6FA28A2-4FFB-4881-8B4C-1D414AD76A11.jpg (222x293, 18K)

They are not actually German.

Our skin variations exist because we adapted to different climates, and regions.

I see only one human in that pic

Fuck off kike. Sage for you.

The relationships of of bmwf are based purely on surface level superficial societal trends.
To the black man a white woman is a prize of society and culture. In his mind she exhibits all of the current beauty standards, primarily European. For him she is a status symbol of the highest calibur, their is no love there. He'll claim hes not a racist while enjoying an eternal flow of "gotcha" moments to every white man that sees him with his prize.
To a white woman a black man is a chance to display her conformity to current societal trends. She can appear as some sort of saintly figure for accepting the black man as a mate and absolve herself of white guilt. For her he is a pawn that she can play against other whites. In many ways hes a pet that even she doesnt regard as equal due to his status as being a mere gesture to the world rather than an equal mate. He is, by all accounts an accessory.
Because of the superficial nature of their relationship it is destined to fail because it is not built on trust, respect or any real substantial, long lasting qualities. This happens a great deal because black men and white women share childish personality traits like victimhood, reliance on authoritarian goverment elements and being lead around by emmotion.

Pic related triggers the right people.

Attached: 1555603330809m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Racism is anything not bad for white people.

Attached: the evil of racism.png (736x778, 120K)

go with your moralistic speech to the shit, left jew.

Wolves dressed as sheep.

everyone can hate or like what they want, that you like to see the zoophilia practiced by white women whores, is your problem mentally ill.

The sincerest form of racism, and validation of it’s truths is the simple fact that even niggers dont want to be around niggers...

Self deprecation of the i ferior writ large- it must be doing rapacious damage to the sheboon psyche that even pic related is preferable to a water buffaloe...

Attached: 222921B2-AF69-47AB-91B1-75CD6D226643.jpg (1050x586, 81K)

beautiful greek man BLACKING that white bitch

I feel like I saw this family at Bass pro shop.
I was really impressed.

Democrats seem to be sucking off a gun that they think won't go off. Your stupidity will earn you slow deaths.

Attached: 1434779217844.jpg (630x473, 100K)

Attached: 35yyi5.jpg (500x601, 99K)

>those homicide stats don't include acquittals
>acquittals
nigger "not guilty" isn't in your vocabulary or are you avg iq for your race

White nationalism is for cuckolds who love race mixing

Aryan Nationalism is the light

Attached: 1537955947624.png (2000x1144, 37K)