AMERICANS

Do you ever feel regret that more wasn't done by the US Government to ship a greater number of blacks to Liberia in the 1800s?

Attached: 3571691_0.jpg (630x630, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was the only sensible thing to do.

thank JWB for that

I can't feel regret for things I personally didn't do.

Rephrase, try again.

Oh yeah. But half the country was cucked already so it doesn't matter. You damn Yankees love you some niggers.

Would have happened if those (((bastards))) didn't kill Lincoln

Very cool Puerto Rican flag

Every day.
t. South Carolinian

Attached: wtf.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

every damn day
we'd have bases on the Moon, Mars and beyond by now

If anything, I regret slavery ever being a part of the American story. It should have been outlawed from the start.

Thank you, samantha

It was debated too. Some states rejected slavery, others decided to keep it. Sad thing was the cotton gin and industrial revolution came just a few years later, slaves were obsolete. For some reason South decided to hold on tight to slaves and the North decided to spread them around. I ask myself why everyday

Grant literally wanted to ship them to Dominican Republic, the entire reason the US has niggers has always been because of retarded southerners (who are also the reason we have mexicans)

Free the south, then send all the niggers there

biggest regret ever bongbro..... EVER! now that im independently wealthy, i offer blacks a one way ticket to liberia in exchange for their passport and video testimony where they renounce american citizenship and promise they wont come back.

the ones that say they will take the deal eventually ask

>ay yo hol up, they got bojangles chicken down thurrr? naw?oh hell no im not moving

bleeding kansas happened because the north literally opposed spreading them West

This

Attached: JohnWilksWoke.jpg (1280x799, 206K)

>You damn Yankees love you some niggers.
Southern fags love niggers so much they imported them by the thousands instead of hiring the White guy down the street. Loved their pet niggers while hating their white neighbors. We Yankees freed them in the hopes they'd cut your worthless throats.

(((They))) killed Lincoln before he could do it.

Kek Knows It

Yes.

yes

C-checked...

Attached: 1521685493321.gif (175x131, 932K)

witnessed

Yes, Lincoln was a big advocate of this, if he was not killed he probably would have deported all of them.

oh god damn
I had never considered the possibility

Every day.

>Do you ever feel regret that more wasn't done by the US Government to ship a greater number of blacks to Liberia in the 1800s?
Imagine asking a question like that on here.

If you don't feel regret, stop posting and set yourself on fire.

It was actually the British

Grant literally advocated for ratification of the 15th amendment. He was a Radical Republican. Yankees always say Lincoln or Grant wanted to ship them back, but you always ignore it was the Radical Republicans that fought to give them citizenship and voting rights. They also made it a requirement for the the South to accept the Reconstruction amendments in order to rejoin the union. If you want to blame anyone for why the niggers were never sent back blame Thaddeus Stevens, Charles Sumner, and your beloved Grant.

and now theyre coming for yours too LLLOOOOOL

Yes. We didn’t send enough and we sacrificed the best and brightest blacks.

Not really, the niggers are manageable. The Jews & arabs however have to fucking leave.

>the niggers are manageable
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&t=1s

What was the Dominican plan? Who was senator sumner?