As in everything this guy says, I'll believe it when I see it--what exactly is Musk's deal?

I feel like he never actually does anything

Is the end just to rake in investors and never actually really accomplish anything?

Some of the Teslas are nice-looking but are they even that revolutionary?

I'm not necessarily against being into Musk but can anyone give me a clarification on what he's actually dine and what the likelihood is that he ever will do anything widespread and cool?

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-174125.png (1440x2560, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171996523
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181714305
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No electric cars have been around forever, he was just the first one to make (tell others to engineer) a good battery

Hes made owning an electric car not something to be mocked over.
As with lots of famous 'inventors' most are just very good marketers.

quiet goys, just buy another tesla it helps the environment.

That's his entire con. Put on presentations and get redditors to invest in his company

he knows human kind wont evern be able to leave the planet so hes desperately trying to start the cyborg revolution.

Attached: arita.jpg (750x792, 479K)

Were there self driving cars before?

Truth, he’s like a modern day Thomas Edison

>Some of the Teslas are nice-looking but are they even that revolutionary?

You have obviously never been in a tesla.

I love how he gets credit for everything at Tesla and SpaceX as if he invents ANYTHING AT ALL. The man has a degree in economics, he just larps as an engineer.

Yeah, that’s definitely the idea I got from his appearance on the Rogan podcast. Totally.

Elon is a deep state/ darpa funded front.

For as smart as the guy is, he's kinda retarded. So you're worried about the future of the planet, huh? Which is easier and makes more sense:

A. spending a zillion dollars to invent rocket tech that can take us to mars where there's no air.
B. buying all US niggers a ticket back to Africa

B would have a more positive effect but he does A so he can virtue signal and jizz on Amber Heard's tits.

>I feel like he never actually does anything
Maybe you missed the video of three rockets landing next to each other fucking vertically.
Elon hate has gotta be NWO / state sponsored.

you wish the medical moral board won't allow it or just send it into an endless loop of "reconsideration"

We talk about glowniggers every day, all day. Somehow much of Jow Forums thinks Elon Musk isn’t a spook. The right wing resistance is hopeless.

>Sending niggers back to Africa makes Earth better because Africa is not part of Earth
American intellectual

What do they do that other cars don't do? Completely serious question. I've never seen one in person.

Convert into a disco for some reason.

It makes the USA better, which is what matters. Let them starve and get ebola and complain about whitey over there, who gives a fuck.

Protip: they call it the third world for a reason.

mk ultra 2.0
this time we don't even hide it, because fuck you

also, you will pay for it directly this time

Have you been in a coma for the last decade?

SpaceX is our ticket off this shithole.

Attached: 1556759163044.jpg (1280x1600, 3.97M)

Can you link that? Is there like a main guy that actually runs that section of it? Like a modern-day von Braun?

THE MACHINE IS IMMORTAL

Attached: fabricator general musk.png (500x850, 528K)

It makes Earth better in the sense that many of its inhabitants don't have to deal with niggers

Not really an environmental thing

Somebody else already did that this year to cure blindness. They drilled a computer into a guys skull and onto his brain and linked it to a pair of goggles and he can fucking see now. It's already here it's just clinical phase right now. In 10-20 years blindness will be eradicated from anyone not born with it and so will other impairments.

Are you fucking high?!

This guy is a goddamn genius.
Listen to his podcast with Joe Rogan

he's a CEO of companies dumbass.

essentially he's a front for government projects trying to sell, market, and propagandize AI to civilians. he'll bring about the AI overlords.

As much as i wouldnt buy a tesla they drive themselve so yes they are tevolutionary.

My feelings exactly

He needs to mass produce Grimes sex robots.

Attached: grimes-cover-tout-new.jpg (2524x2524, 985K)

Our ticket? More like (((their))) ticket.

We already use robots for surgery.

We already put electrodes in peoples brains.

Can you post a link or pic showing that with somewhat solid evidence of that? Of like tangible cool shit SpaceX does?

Is it like 4 hours long and all hype? I'm afraid of investing any time in something like that

You can also be a genius and still be somewhat of a charlatan

heh, nice faux-idiocy

Attached: 1534021302361.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

That wasn't really a response or very convincing

Still no hairlet cure :(

Niggers are incapable of leaving Africa without someone helping them
Prove me wrong

Did Tesla actually invent that though? Or did they just install tech from like BMW or Daimler or somewhere to do it?

We're in the right direction here

Gas chamber planet could be a nice compromise of your views

That's kind of what I was saying, does he actually really do anything novel or effective?

the correct response to every dumbass question in your OP is either "yes that's what CEOs do" or "no that's not what CEOs do"

Continental drift?

He's literally the only hope we have. He's a billionaire genius from South Africa that's black pilled on racial consciousness uses his money and power to drive humanity forward no matter the cost. He also showed Grimes the wikipedia article on GamerGate and now she's on our team too, that's the power he wields.

Eternally /ourguy/

He sent a car into space that's about it

Again this is what I mean, what has Musk/Tesla actually done besides rent and already-existing things?

Cadillac was the first i know of that had the auto pilot like Tesla has.

Other people accomplish literally everything he says hell do. He said he'd get those kids out of that cave and a 50 year old man with scuba gear did it for him. Some doctor already cured blindness by putting electrodes on someone's brain. Every idea he has was already conjured up and the actual dorks doing the real work dont talk about it until there are actual results.

Hes a business man he doesn't actually sit in a lab doing the work. By the time he learns about half this shit some dude was already 3/4 of the way to figuring it out.

why is an african innovating in tech? why aren't you guys telling him to go home and fix his country

Cadillac was doing it before Tesla but they cost more.

he doesn’t claim this is a new idea brainlet if you look into it they have accomplished 100x the censors and developed a robot that performs the surgery

No. Unless he plans to do something interesting with the electrodes.

It's good clickbait hype.

There were already robots for surgery. You think Elon musk did anything but dump money into somebody else's project?

His way of fixing his country is leaving for Mars where no niggers can reach the white man.

this is 100x more resolution that what we’re doing currently. this is a breakthrough for what you’re saying we already can do. now we can do it 100x better.

Hes a fraud, impossible to sell this 'green' crap at profit (solar/ecars/wind etc) it all relies on gibs.

>His way of fixing his country is leaving for Mars where no niggers can reach the white man.

so thats why he wants to colonize mars lol

?????? this is how innovation works you fucking mong

Many universities and governments have been experimenting with that since the 1950s.

Generally, they all depended on additional infrastructure (buried cables) to either provide guidance or even direct centralized control to optimize traffic flow.

Aside from it being easier to cause mass havoc if hacked, it was a much better idea if you want efficiency.

Pic is a GM Firebird prototype with an experimental "guidance system"

Attached: 1024px-General_Motors_exhibit_at_Century_21_Exposition,_1962.jpg (1024x819, 133K)

you know it op
- - -

reminder (((elon)))) is a cia fag and his company is shit and he got owned by a pol user

May episode

Aug episode

May episode

Aug episode

and now the cia spends millions to shill (((elon)) to loser teens on 4chins because their science fraud was exposed

May episode

Aug episode

May episode

Aug episode

May episode

Aug episode

- - - - -

elon was on cruise control until this was posted here on these chins

bingo

this

Its just fake vaporwave

yes because you trans mason faggots are into trannies yes

everything you posted is a lie.

he’s even a safrican jew, not a real boer.

Meme flaggot shills

Can't avoid pedestrians like musk's car can. As for efficiency you have to redo all the roads lmao dummy.

>Can't avoid pedestrians like musk's car can. As for efficiency you have to redo all the roads lmao dummy.

>Can't avoid pedestrians like musk's car can. As for efficiency you have to redo all the roads lmao dummy.

The highways were built by the government to subsidize the auto industry from the start. As for pedestrians, these were intended to be automatic on the highway. Musk's contraption isnt fit for city driving where pedestrians exist either. That said, modern sensor packages could certainly be added for cheap to add to the spacial awareness.

Also, if we went all electric, we would need new infrastructure coast to coast as well. Nobody is bitching about that.

No he didn't he literally is using Panasonic laptop batteries u dolt.

I guess to double down, a machine that would dig a trench, lay a cable, and fill the trench, in a road median or whatever, could cover miles a day for cheap.

He’s blackpilled about the metaphysical simulation we live in which results in him acting the way he does because he knows none of this matters.
It’s so obvious from the way he acts to the way he speaks on Joe Rogan

don't forget the underground tunnel
whats up with that

Bruh the US has so many fucking roads

And?

We didnt show up to the continent and find a shitload of roads.

Plus, Im talking about highways here. If we optimized those with guided central controls, we would need fewer roads and lanes long run, because traffic would be computer optimized.

Musk knows Mars isn't real

so we works for the jews

lol

MIGA retard

It's retarded to replace all the roads when technology exists to allow cars to drive without replacing all the roads. Imagine the maintenance costs of having to maintain guidance cables under every single mile of road in the US versus just waiting a little while for the tech to catch up.

you are retarded

>I feel like he never actually does anything
Correct. He's like another Trump. He's some rich media figure that people speak to as if he's some genius or god.

Back that up

Isn't that like less than a mile long though?

>Edison
a hack