Have wife

Have wife.

Attached: eo024pc75p231.jpg (640x715, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwIEUflY6YI?t=12
foreignpolicy.com/2008/02/15/mao-offered-kissinger-10-million-chinese-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/EwIEUflY6YI?t=12

i dont like asian girls
i stick to arab women.
it makes the arab man crazy and i like that

Nowhere does it say guaranteed female or guaranteed disease-free. I do like the replacement policy, though. Top-shelf.

Can you give me the contact info?

>asian
I would take anything else over an asian

How to get an Arab girl, how do you meet them?. I had a Turkish gf once and she ate my cum like a boss

wow, it even comes with a 1 year warranty

>How do you meet Arab women
>in Australia
Go outside

but what if the choice is

white roastie who has let other men fuck her

asian virgin

honest question. I don't like race traitors but no man should be marrying a non virgin

I'm legit interested

That seems like a pretty good deal.
What if you kill her, hide the body, and say she ran away?
Do you still get a “new one”?

Virgin is always the better choice. Noone should ever touch non virgins

You purchase them to be sex slaves dumbass.

source plz

My dad would literally kill me if I brought a gook home.

That’s fine

Hmmm better order the leg irons first.

>it makes the arab man crazy and i like that
This is actually true. I once dated this cute moroccan girl and her family and friends went completely nuts. I even got death threats, but I didn't really mind, she was a great girl who actually hated Islam with a passion.
Sadly, her father forced her back to Morocco so she's probably married to her cousin or something now. I kinda miss her tbf lads.

well, if you don't like her, make her disappear.

foreignpolicy.com/2008/02/15/mao-offered-kissinger-10-million-chinese-women/

>You know, China is a very poor country," Mao is quoted as saying during the exchange. "We don’t have much. What we have in excess is women. So if you want them we can give a few of those to you, some tens of thousands."

>The Chinese leader drew laughter when he returned to the proposition a few minutes later. "Do you want our Chinese women? We can give you 10 million." he said, adding: "We have too many women … They give birth to children and our children are too many."

>plus s&h
that's how they get you

China deserves nuclear hellfire

i told my son no niggers, spics, gooks or Indians
Poo in the loo and feather

>wat is humor

>plus s&h
is that what NO means in thai?

Yep, but, how many miles? Clear coat? Drive train warranty?

are you going to pick her up over there?

this actually was pretty smart of Mao for multiple reasons.
1. less people to govern and deal with
2. money and support from the US
3. future chinks in America who will be loyal to China and not America

>if ran away within a year you get another one for free

Attached: 0251200032030.jpg (625x446, 54K)

>Hapas will be loyal to china

>breeding with a Chinese woman
Absolutely not. I would breed with any race of woman except Chinese and jewish.

Fuckin roasted

>killing her
>not just hiding her in your sex dungeon
you're not thinking asian enough

>Absolutely not
Young Chinese are pretty similar to jps and gooks. Don't just base your opinion on the rural commie boomer subhumans.

t. been talking to a qt zoomer chang

What's wrong with Chinese women?

Attached: 1560767012976.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

i met all of my arab girls at my uni
so now that hard. and most of them are very much into white cock

>dinner's ready!

thats unironically what men do in china, the whole family supports it. the parents will buy a wife from s.e asia or central asia for their son since there is such an imbalance in china and the girls normally dont want to but their families make them go because they are so poor and want the chinese family to support them..

im not even making this shit up. i know people who do this in vancouver too because alot cant even get chinese girls not to mention other girls here

personally i dont know why white people dont do the same.. white families should buy ukranian or other eastern european wives for their (incel) sons, but i guess its a cultural difference

Attached: 19989389_10158991898320425_8941637486500341425_n.jpg (540x960, 36K)

I don't really care, it's just an excuse to burn China to cinders

Pic related is virgin Arab woman after inseminated by Jewish sperm

Attached: arab-egypt-hijab-masturbates-her-arabic-juicy-pussy-on-webcam-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg (640x480, 38K)

Jews are Arabs, dumbass

I saw that episode of 'Curb your enthusiasm' too

Very Haram

I wonder how many will run away within a year, just keep cycling a new one every year for free. There should be a way to profit off each one before they run off.

Am I the only white guy who finds asian women absolutely disgusting looking, like even the more "attractive" ones? I just can't help but gag every time one of you faggots posts a suggestive picture of a gook. They just look so incredibly disgusting to me. They look like they would smell weird too. Yuck.

why not? maybe not all of them but since they will have an identity crisis a good number of them will side with China

I have heard of this before.
It's a legit popular thing in china.
They really do replace her if she runs away within a year because they do run away often enough.