Guns are the root of all crimes

I'd like to see each and every person who floods Jow Forums with those threads defend that clickbait point in this thread. Let's hear your excuses now. Go ahead and sticky this. We get 20 threads a day talking about how guns cause crime.

Attached: 18japan-fire-1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (3000x1686, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/murder
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am very happy that this happened. I really hate yellow people

I was thinking about the same thing. One one hand I'm quite sad it happened because I quite like KyoAni, but on the other, it proves to the gun-grabbing faggots that banning guns won't change a thing.

Attached: p_005.jpg (800x450, 64K)

I'm not a gun-grabber, but the argument is pretty simple. It's a matter of rate. The US has over 17,000 murders per year, so on a per capita basis, a single incident that kills 33 doesn't move the overall statistics one way or another for Japan relative to the US. Japan's annual murder rate for its 127 million people will still probably be around 0.3 per 100,000, compared to 5.3 in the US.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

The high crime rate in the US is because of niggers, not because of guns

It’s true. No one ever did anything bad until the invention of the firearm.

based
and redpilled

>The US has over 17,000 murders per year

We unironically need to start locking you retards up.

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2017.jpg (943x1073, 152K)

Went to a gun range last Sunday. place was a fucking war-zone. Guns EVERYWHERE people shooting constantly! Have you seen how many shots fired in Toronto last year? One shooting range has more shots fired in it per day, then Toronto does in a YEAR! One of my fucking white racist christian white supremacist TRUMP SUPPORTER had his guns out in the living room one day, and I had to run out and call the police because GUNS KILL PEOPLE!!! ALL CRIME USES GUNS! IF WE HAD NO GUNS, WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY CRIME.

Guys I'm getting too heated here, I need to take an estrogen pill and chillax with some weed to make me feel better. YOUR POST SHOULD HAVE TRIGGER WARNINGS, OP.

>I love liberals lol

the problem isn't even the terrorist attack, the fucking problem was the stupid lack of regulation in security by the nips, i mean, a shut close Roof door that only opens inside? you gotta be kidding me

The day the Weebs cried. Anyone know why he did it yet?

Attached: 1454526803305.png (682x1016, 128K)

小説盗んだから
''They stole his novel'' more less

Attached: 1563480614950.jpg (360x480, 36K)

>Studio responsable for gay and lesbo anime
>someone put fire
Jow Forums is happy

Attached: RTCW.jpg (1152x864, 417K)

Why didnt they go to the roof?

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 74K)

Supposedly they tried, I've heard somewhere on /a/ there were about 20 bodies stacked on the staircase going to the roof

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/murder

>In 2017, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 17,284.

That's directly from the FBI's latest crime report.

Yo did the owners padlock the fire exits?

>404

No idea, I've heard a lot of varying accounts. Guess we'll have to wait until an investigation is finished

60 years ago kids brought rifles to school all the time in their trucks and people were not shooting each other.
The availability of guns has not increased or really decreased. The guns used are mainly handguns so the scawy salt rifuls are not the problem.
The morals and mental health of people in America has declined.
Mentally sound people don't shoot each other, thus the amount of mentally unsound people has increased instead.
From what I heard the guy spread gasoline around, including the exits. They would have been the first to go up in a fireball as the evaporated gasoline ignited.

Nips by and large don't need to worry about that because stuff like this is a freak accident and very out of character. Their legal system is really screwy because it relies on them confessing to their crimes most of the time, and their violent crime rates are far below many other places in the world. Peer pressure is such a massive force in their culture it just forces people to behave and be polite out of principal even if it drives them to suicide, hence their higher suicide rates.

No, mentally ill people with guts are
guns, bombs, trucks, explosives nothing matters when you want to kill, you simply do it, guns are just a method
Ask Europe how effective trucks are

Most are suicides, niggers or Democrat controlled areas, eat shit

this isn't good either, it just gives them more an excuse to take away everything like in bongland. They'll use anything as a cause to take away your freedoms

>Ignoring the suicide rates
17,000 murder out of 340 million people is about is 0.005% of the population and mostly non-Whites so who cares? Gun are not the problem, people like you and niggers are

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

>murder as a whole but not just firearms

15000 in 2016 for total murders 11,000 of which are with a firearm... and most murders are gang related when they involve a firearm
>try a bit harder

Picture taken from the scene

Attached: Fire pawnch.jpg (596x857, 196K)

So your telling me the building had no security at all? Still sounds like a shitty place to work. If no one knew him how the fuck did he even get past the front door.

Attached: Thích_Quảng_Đức_self-immolation.jpg (3008x2000, 2.36M)

>Company makes millions off of his idea
>They don't pay him a penny
>He has no recourse
I don't agree with what he did but do you really want to give it up and let them fuck you?

We still don't really know what exactly happened, what they stole, if anything. KyoAni mostly adapted LN and mangas made by other creators so who knows what happened there, but they definitely used a lot of external material in their shows. Besides, dude was a grown man, if he sperged like this over a novel, rather than fighting it properly, I'm gonna assume he wasn't very reasonable to begin with.

No fucking clue. Japan is big on tech so maybe he just doused the exits that had electronic locks separately at high speed then lit shit up.
Looking at the front of it, that building is not that big. They could easily be relying on glass doors, an electronic lock, and the much lower rate of poor behavior in Japanese people in general.
He might have simply broke the glass.
I have seen office buildings in Seattle that are just as easy to get in the front doors of.
Big multi story buildings with electronic locks and glass doors and no security guards.

Just consider the fact that the worst mass murder in the United States was actually a mass stabbing/vehicle-ramming attack. During 9/11, at least 6 people were stabbed to death and another 5 wounded before the planes were crashed into buildings and fields, killing nearly 3,000 people and injuring over 6,000 others (and that’s not counting 9/11-related illnesses, which are set to surpass the number of people who died on the day of the attacks).

Depending on the contract if he wrote and submitted the work to them and they rejected it they might have retained rights to the material.
And Japanese people are very much about internalizing and bottling up negative emotions. Seeing a therapist is taboo, talking to people about stress in your life in any way that makes it seem abnormal is kind of a taboo. Abnormal people are shunned. They are obsessed culturally with fitting in.

/thread

that is the day anime died.

>estimated

I literally posted a screenshot of the FBI stats you fucking mongoloid.

You mean died the moeshit and the lesbo and fag shows

Your screenshot is of a table that only includes murders that were categorized by weapon/methodology. It excludes uncategorized cases. That's why I cited the OVERALL number from the report instead of an incomplete number like you did.

Yeah Kobayashi-San was sort of enjoyable, but had a lot of lesbo shit and one of the major running jokes was that a big tiddied character was being a massive pedo towards a ten year-old boy. Animation was nice quality but it didn’t float my boat.

Watch JJBA, Youjo Senki, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Gundam, or AOT if you want to enjoy something non-degenerate and hype.

no, humans are.
ban humans

Leftists are lying human garbage. They want to take guns, because they want a population supporting a police state. Why do you think the leftists (including Trump) want to release zergs of niggers and spics from prisons around the country? - It is to increase crimes and thus have a population more amicable to gun confiscation.
It is also the reason leftists and affirmative action human garbage want to make it constructively illegal for a white man to defend himself against niggers and spics through the claims of racism. This is the reason the leftists and affirmative action human garbage want nigger and spic crimes to go unpunished.
Slowly, the leftists and "minority" subhumans will create a society where white men are responsible for any crimes niggers and spic create.

Attached: 1563150903997.jpg (575x602, 60K)

Also, the majority of gun murders are black gang members shooting each other. Part of the reason why their population remains at 13% despite their much higher birth rates in the country after centuries.

And now here i am drinking whisky and rye

The perpetrator is in the hospital with burns because one of the guys that escaped the fire slammed his face into the ground while his hand was on fire.

>other weapons or weapon not stated

okay shlomo

Brain disorders, shit genetics, shitty upbringing, poverty, injustices against children, and much more creates crime. A firearm is just a tool to kill, a very efficient one.

You can have as many guns as you want, if people in your society are generally united, are well-fed. have access to the basic needs of life, a good education, have decent moral standards and values, you name it, then crime and violence will be very low.

Crime and violence in America stem from a variety of reasons, some racial, cultural and historical, others economical. In Europe we see an increase in crime and violence, due to increasingly shittier economic circumstances and accellerated individualism/egoism (as opposed to unity and nationhood or awareness of one's heritage), along with the even bigger culprit of forced "diversity" shoved down our throats, which has introducted cultures and peoples with temperaments and values diametrically opposed to our own. Of course European governments like to pretend it's not happening and will try to present a beautiful picture every chance they get via certain statistics or surveys or stupid pointless comparisons to other countries. So, guns are not the root of all crimes. Guns are weapons, like knives, and wherever crime thrives for whatever reason or reasons, weapon use will increase.

Attached: ehh.png (525x593, 299K)

Exactly, this is why despite London doing so much to ban anything that gets weaponized period, their crime problems are not going down.

Ok now which country has more niggers? I know irs hard for you to deduce the correct information but if you really think hard you can do it champ!

Mother fucker Jackie Chan'd him.

For the record a gun wouldn't really have helped in this situation with gasoline fumes all over the building.

Gun the guy down and you still have an explosion on your hands.

Attached: EiW758f.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)