Even if you dont like O.J., do you agree nicole brown simpson got what was coming?

In my view there are two things she payed a toll for. 1 is that she shamelessly burned the coal. 2 is that she married a decent guy so she could later get a divorce and steal all his money. I personally think OJ is a hero. He showed the world that thieves sometimes get what they deserve.

Attached: A98B0FEC-188A-441D-AAE6-31580A23F571.jpg (634x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ojsimpson.co/
ojsimpson.co/oj-simpson-fact-fiction-ep-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if he did it, he did nothing wrong

like ur mom deserved my seed in her vagina

He dindu nuffin man I don't know what youre talking about.

OJ was the turning point to prove that niggers were going to forever be violent and now they would get off with it because if they didn't then niggers would become even more violent. They would already get violent when a nigger was beat for being a criminal or killed, at that point whites no longer would care about justice so long as they kept the niggers at bay by turning a blind eye to their violence.

Ron Goldman was a coke dealer according to scuttlebutt.

Its likely Ojs son killed her. Oj took the fall relatively to save him. Look into it, his son is a psycho. OJ wouldnt have killes nicole out of jealousy because they were known swingers. The son was pissed off nicole didnt show to a restaraunt meal he worked at and cooked for her so he went home and stabbed ron and nicole. Other stuff like the glove and toque being the sons size and LAPD refusing to even look at the sons vehicle which was conveniently sent to some random industrial storage and never touched.

no, no one deserves to get brutally murdered like she did by OJ. you're fucking retarded

Reminder the only thing OJ was guilty of was loving his crazy ass son. Joesph committed those murders.

Toll paid but the murder could have been avoided. She reported him multiple times for beating her and the cops did nothing and actually helped OJ keep it quiet

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

No, because OJ fits the profile of every wife murderer. Long history of abuse, refusal to let go after she leaves him, he even broke into her home and threatened to kill her, refusal to let her “win,” stalking, and so on.

maybe but oj going to jail for like a decade on something unrelated is indicative of his violent personality

burn the coal

yes. she was a nigger fucker that turned into a jew fucker. OJ = /ournigger/

Attached: Nicole Brown Simpson the time OJ didn't kill her.jpg (600x600, 92K)

also forgot to mention all the 911 tapes of nichole calling the police on oj for beating the shit out of her

Meh

He should've just married a black woman. He obviously wanted a loving wife and finding a coal burner that isnt trash is next to impossible.

I think people who marry a person knowing that they will one day divorce them and steal their money/house/kids actually DO deserve to be violently murdered. Theres always two sides to a story user.

OJ is an arrogant asshole but he didn't murder her.

ojsimpson.co/

he did marry a black woman

Attached: OJ_wife.jpg (960x540, 68K)

I'm not sure she was really dead in this picture.
And how do you think she managed to get her leg caught under that railing??? Is that a thing that normally happens to anyone?

Attached: Nicole.jpg (259x194, 12K)

She deserved worse.

I really don't care. Also, she was ugly.

That was an angry feminist female judge with the ghost of Nicole inside her getting back at Juice for fucking Roberts wife. Also this might shock you but
>women lie about domestic violence all the time

Toll paid

>decent
Ron Goldman was a kike. Tasting the bagel is arguably even worse than burning the coal. Either way, she deserved it.

Oj is baste --- but---- only if he killed her first.

>no, no one deserves to get brutally murdered like she did by OJ
Are you off your head? Lots of people deserve this.

He didn't do it but he should have.

>OJ kills coal burning gold digger and a jew.
Why don't we like this guy again?

A pretty blonde woman who bounces on black and kike dick absolutely deserves to be executed.

why would he throw away his fame and career for his son from his first wife? that’s a terrible theory.

Shouldn't Jow Forums crowdfund OJ as our own personal toll collector?

>why don’t we like this guy again?
Because he’s a nugger

He killed a German thot and a jewish punk. OJ is a hero in my book and I'll always have respect for him.

the coal burning whore jumped from a rich nigger to a jew
i couldnt care less how or who killed her but i hope it was oj and not some glownigger kike trying to set him up

She was dying there and kicked her leg out while DYING there. Hours LATER when she was DEAD, the cops took this picture.

Based

Toll was paid for sure. Coal burning bitch.

I think his son did it, but toll paid.

Is this thread seriously about making OJ a "Jow Forums hero"?

HAHHAHAHAHHAH

You also forgot the wrongful death lawsuit. He wore a bruno magli shoe brand that sold only 299 pairs at the time of murder. The shoe print was sized at 12 which is OJs. He did it.

Attached: Toll_Paid.jpg (1265x800, 249K)

Youre entitled to your opinion.
But your a pussywhipped slavebeta who cooks your 300 pound feminist girlfriend pancakes in the morning with the hope shell let you touch her vagina

she was going to take half his shit what was he supposed to do? let her lol. yeah dude heres millions of dollars for being a whore, nah it just your now kek. his only mistake was getting arrested

>He wore a bruno magli shoe
No. he didn't
ojsimpson.co/oj-simpson-fact-fiction-ep-10/

His son murdered them, the juice was innocent.

Not really, Megyn Kelly is still out there lying to everyone

Maybe OJ was right

Burn the coal..

He committed the crime of color.

The juice was just on his way to volunteer at the orphanage when he accidentally a kike and a coal burner. Nothing of value was lost.

No shareblue, I don't believe he had the right to kill anybody, asshole.