Europe is back

The US is shitting its pants as the European Union becomes a major power. That's why they try so hard to undermine the EU. But its getting to the point where they need to take it seriously.

>Long deemed strategically irrelevant by the United States, the EU is poised to become a major geopolitical power. Washington should take note.

>The EU has shown that when it can act as one on the world stage, it can have an impact.

> Both Chinese and Russian efforts are driven by a concern that a united and more assertive EU could become a powerful force for democratic and liberal values on the global stage.

>The Trump presidency has caused Europe to question the United States’ dependability and spawned a vibrant debate about its future. But Washington’s problem is that it is not involved in this debate—because it is unfolding in the EU, not in NATO.

>The United States should start seeing the union as a united, cohesive, free, democratic, and potentially powerful ally on the world stage.

foreignpolicy.com/2019/07/17/europe-is-back/

Attached: eu.png (932x803, 773K)

>EU
>democratic and liberal values

lol

Attached: 1562767942731.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

lol

lol

the eu is a joke and nothing but a corrupt rotten structure

ITT scared bois
youre gonna fucking suck our cock for 1000 years

lol

self hating fagtard

>a collection of weak, quibbling, barely functional states
>a threat or even a footnote to America.

Does this mean Trump is actually going to make the EU pay for its own defense like he promised he would?

IRON AND CLAY

the EU is held together with bribes and promises which is why they want an army, but the second they use it against a member state the whole thing is going to collapse. it's a literal house of cards looking forward to see it crash

Attached: nog.png (910x484, 363K)

Protip, Americans don't even have the EU cross their mind until stupid shit like this comes up

everybody knows whats gonna happen to america

>dying continent desperately trying to stay relevant
china russia and usa run the world and you fagboys arent invited

Are you really a German?

Nah, we dont need brussel kikes to flood europe with shitskins, censor and destroy our countries, fuck this shit

This is max level cope.

Attached: flagofembarassment.png (742x772, 477K)

>tfw the US is more democratic than the EU

Attached: 1521865138109.gif (500x455, 496K)

>when it can act as one on the world stage, it can have an impact.
That's the thing. It's government by committee... It like the UN. The UN never does anything, unless the US drags it kicking and screaming into something. The EU is exactly the fucking same, just without a security coucil.

But is Canada back?

*Europenistan

The US rising economic tide is floating the Eurofag boat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1553192851374.gif (175x175, 72K)

>>>Europe is black

Attached: 1563470151885.jpg (564x773, 98K)

Europe is black*

Europe isn't back. The EU is just doing a 180° turn to the middle ages while Europe is trying to stay afloat

OMG COPE!
You debt situation just gets worse every year. How many German pensions can you raid to keep the Euro afloat?

>Be Europe
>be leeching off america
>be European who pays 40-70% income tax
>laughs at becoming more powerful
>doesn’t realize cost of national defense

Yeah, I read that earlier.
FP is a joke, they even have that one guy that doxxed the retard Spencer as an editor: his article history was just "Trump is bad" all the way down the page.

US * I mean

there's no renaissance post-Adolf.

Also prompted me to throw this together, not like anyone ever fell for the spin.

Attached: EU army.png (862x2936, 1.44M)

>liberal
>powerful
so powerful

>von der Leyen just elected head of EU
>major geopolitical power
Lol. The woman couldn‘t unfuck Bundeswehr that was in such a sorry state, that any change at all would make it better.

What’s the best part of Europe to 14 without 88? Asking because reasons.

Fucking LOL. EU is shit

It was pretty liberal to allow you to spend our money like the freeloading parasites you are.

Attached: 1506219101628.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>literally 0 evidence that its back, just vaguely stating that it is

Enjoy rotting in reform camp for the rest of your life you fucking fascist Nazi.

>member states can agree on anything

lmao

the EU is for faggots
the EU is a communist nigger-importing, feminist homofag pedophile project.

prove me wrong

The EU is the most democratic and liberal place on the planet. Countries like Canada, New Zealand and Australia are also worth mentioning.
The EU is the largest economy in the world and the world's largest trading bloc
This is laughably false. The US is terrified of a strong and united EU, this is why they try to subvert it whenever they can and covertly support right wing Eurosceptic parties
The US is a fading empire rapidly losing global relevance.

I cannot, sir.

>it's back lads, honest

Any fookin minute, right m8?

Attached: kikenomics.png (719x384, 66K)

do you know the reason we disdain you? it's because our intelligence assets are about 20 years ahead at all times. with the recent migrations you faggots allowed in, you become even weaker which is proven by your lack of ability to neutralize terror threats in your own backyard, you fuckin losers. EU is a fucking joke. You seriously fail, and just because some faggot reporter decided to suck your tiny dick, I will not become convinced you are relevant until you manage to contribute to the intelligence community through original content. But you will never do that, and do you know why? Because we won't let you. HA

sad m8
also
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1200px-Congress_of_the_People_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 82K)

>my bull will hear about this

Attached: 1507675217140.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

we can't
sadly that also describes my country

Got a link to that?
Some text saying
>Source: International Monetary Fund
isn't really iron clad.
I fully believe the information is true, mind you.

>Ireland goes into property bubble
>unfucks itself
>Spain goes into real estate bubble
>unfucks itself
>Greece goes into debt crisis
>unfucks itself
>Italy is in a perpetual banking crisis
>REEE EVIL EU WE NEED TO GIVE MORE GIBS TO PENSIONEERS NAO

>(((Bergmann)))

Lol, EU is a joke, sucky ass military combined with an experimental social structure, shit EU is heading for chaos ones again.

Aren't the German banks shitting themselves right now?

We didn't unfuck ourselves, we bailed out our banks and suffered under years of austerity like retards.
Spanish youth unemployment is still insanely high, and Greece didn't unfuck themselves at all, either, wtf are you talking about?

>The EU is the most democratic and liberal place on the planet. Countries like Canada, New Zealand and Australia are also worth mentioning.

correct, but (((liberalism))) and (((democracy))) is fucking cancer

>The EU is the largest economy in the world and the world's largest trading bloc

correct. for now until China's economy becomes #1

>The US is terrified of a strong and united EU

I feel like this is true, but not in the way you think. Only if you act against US interests

>The US is a fading empire rapidly losing global relevance.

correct, but I think the US will continue to have enormous influence for the foreseeable future

Fuck the EU

USA and intelligence are oxymorons

>The US is shitting its pants as the European Union becomes a major power
Ppffffff hahahahahahahahaha

Germany barely avoided officially entering recession this year thanks to the government stepping in.
Italy is currently in recession, iirc.

>ban political parties
>"Democratic values"

This is propaganda to appease their boomer & npc population. It Wizard of Oz level bullshit that's about to collapse.
>Merkel can't stop shaking
>hard Brexit is a out to happen
>they're not going to get their £30b from UK
>Italy is itching to leave
>Germany's largest bank is about to fail & will require a bailout in the Trillions (EU nations will have to pay)
The list goes on and on.
Then finally, left always ends up attacking & destroying itself.

>Europe is back
>EU's crutch (Deutsch Bank) is falling apart as we speak
Pick one.

Attached: 1562281038843.jpg (1284x2204, 737K)

>the bitch baby of the world that screeches at its own states and is hated by many just like us is becoming a world power

No. I would say probably fucking Mongolia is more likeable then both of our continents.

>EU is about to become relevant any day now!

Attached: 1553211947943.png (785x847, 287K)

>Max (((((((((Bergmann)))))))))
>Washington should take note.

Attached: 1561597799844.jpg (701x522, 84K)

I hope it goes as you say, but the British parliament set things up today in such a way that they can block a No Deal scenario.
That's their plan, anyway, bunch of fucking cucks.

The EU makes me sick.

The people of Europe have been railroaded into becoming citizens of a terrifying Orwellian superstate, with no democratic accountability.

Say bye bye to your national flags and anthems people of Europe. Get ready to bend your knee to the EU flag and anthem, you pitiful servants.

oh you're a comedian. I guess that's why your little faggot country that you are too ashamed to show bows down to us in every way.. just like every other nation in the world. We learned during the second world war that intelligence is the critical factor in any conflict and its through our supremacy in military intelligence that we rule the globe. otherwise I agree most americunts are stupid as fuck, but our military intelligence is supreme on earth.

no it's not

EU Shills 2 years ago

>LMAO, PATHETIC LEAVERS SCARED OF AN EU ARMY WHICH WILL OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAPPEN

EU Shills today

>WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THE EU HAVING AN ARMY YOU FUCKING BIGOT?

tell me that when FN and H&K arent having a slap fight over whos gun is better for the standard weapon of a united eurofag army

> EU is poised to become a major power

Lol no it’s not.

My God Jews are desperate. Since Trump destroyed the China meme they have resorted to using the fucking Europoor’s as a way to attack America.

Try harder kikes

Attached: BDD0DC3F-BF51-4AD3-AC5B-43F6353968B5.jpg (1125x1288, 854K)

Don’t forget floods of niggers becoming first class citizens, WHILE THE NATIVES BECOME 2ND CLASS CITIZENS.

Poland is the most white nationalist. But it's a shit hole so you're probably better off over there with Jamal and Juan.

The EU actually cares about privacy rights and defends internet security and our freedom to keep our data private. Your country is more likely to be Orwellian outside of the EU than in it, especially since leaving the EU will push you closer to US influence, which cares nothing about data privacy at all. You do not understand that leaving the EU will make you more a "servant" than ever especially to US interest, as you will not have the clout or influence to do anything on your own.

This. The media is a fucking joke

>united, cohesive, free, democratic
Russia is more democratic than EU
At least there you know who to blame
EU (((elections))) are for representative positions with absolutely no power and their votes mean nothing
It's the 4th Reich and its the gayest of them all

Attached: 1387374848109.gif (400x225, 1.48M)

meanwhile in reality France just released it's first negative bonds since the great recession

Attached: 1542142285789.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Aye. You would think they'd move more slowly with their plans. Then again, maybe they actually are on the brink of disaster with Deutschbank, Brexit and a looming German recession.
If I were a religious man, I'd be praying every night for Trump to put the screws to those parasites.

Based Irishman

Fuck EU niggers
Macron is a faggot
Merkel is a Dyke

Fuck, this used to be such a pretty facade in Paris. Now they fucked it up with the EU flag

Kek

Don't forget their leader is a faggot

>The United States should start seeing the union as a united, cohesive, free, democratic, and potentially powerful ally on the world stage.
Do Europeans not care about their own sovereignty any more? That's why we don't count you all as a single entity, because you're not. Have more respect for your individual country. The EU is supposed to work for you, not you work for it. Don't make the same mistake our forefathers in the US did and throw support behind the federalists.

Attached: 1414215579337.jpg (598x598, 106K)

Not for us it wasn't

Your so full of dogshit, In most European countries online is your racist you can be charged. Defend the eu more you bootlicking German retard.

>make a post online
>get put in jail
wow, the EU is shit. let us all hope that is collapses.

Based and potato pilled

>Declining birth rates
>Negative interest rates
>Explosive debt
>Complete disaster of a currency
>Poor communication between nations
>Can't even adopt one language

Gonna be a yikes from me

No actually, macron is a granny fucker.

Show flag faggot

>EU actually cares about privacy rights

Fook me, denile ain't just a river in africa.

Attached: 1529464291405.png (458x438, 190K)

I don’t care about material wealth as long as I can stay healthy (e.g. no contaminated water that will kill me). Thanks, fren.

GDP wise, counting with the UK, europe does beat the US and even China but it lacks military might. Besides, who the fuck trusts the Krauts?

>Europe is literally reforming itself to mirror the American Republic
We have reached new levels of OBSESSION

Attached: based.jpg (2161x1910, 846K)

Burger plz, he's homo