Should the holocaust education be mandatory in the usa?

Should the holocaust education be mandatory in the usa?

Attached: 436.png (588x693, 427K)

HLCST EbErtio
weNaRT
HERE SEEE HOLERRT

Yes, we need to learn about how it went wrong and how we can improve it the second time around.

Americans are the dumbest fucking golems

Yes, to say that it didn't happen.

No. It wasn't that big a deal. There was a war, and a lot of Jews died. And even MORE Russians, Germans, and white Europeans and Americans were killed. Over 60 million people died in WWII. Jews made up MAYBE 10% of that figure.

it already is in Florida

First of all, as the major victors of WW2 we Americans don't have to learn shit. If anything jews should be learning about us and our great exploits before they start trying to lecture others. Jews should memorize at least one great warplane in the US arsenal. Ungrateful ingrates.

Attached: North_American_XP-82_Twin_Mustang_44-83887.Color.jpg (1200x782, 213K)

this. we need to educate our children on how to recognize propaganda.

HOW DARE YOUR DESCENDENCE FORGET, GOY!?

10% still spouting the propaganda

>spot the kike

Go back to the_donald you nigger. Legit fuck off.

What a retcon, the kikes did a good job on you mate.

Depends on what that means.

NO, why teach kids lies about the biggest fraud of the 20th Century, the holoHOAX?

Attached: Holofunniesx.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

>"The Germans were so brilliant that they went from a ruined nation to an economic superpower in a few years, and defied the laws of physics by kill 6 million monsters with bug spray and magically turning their bodies into water vapor. They were fixing the world! So...we teamed up with the Soviets to kill then for no reason. "

Like that?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

No. I learned way too much about that kike bullshit back when I was in school. A waste of fucking time when I could've been learning something useful (or at least true).

Arby's Makes Fries!

The fact that they're thinking about doing this shows that they got real chances.
>America
>Not golem of Israel
Pick one

based

Absolutely, every year of education should require it. They more they overplay their hand like this, the sooner the goyim will awaken.

holocaust education is so weird. It seems like in America, the holocaust is portrayed as THE main event of ww2, over here in history class it was covered in maybe 1 day while looking at ww2 as a whole.

Attached: 20190718_190530.jpg (2660x2152, 951K)

The Holocaust was white genocide.

Attached: 1478422612536.gif (160x160, 512K)

I wish they taught me how Hitler pulled Germany out of an economic depression :(

Only if it isn't loaded with propaganda and actually looks at the problems with the official story and criticizes them properly with a level mindset aimed at seeing what the actual TRUTH could be. Make it a learning exercise in critical thought for the students.
But that will never be allowed, so no.

And yet, how many Europeans can name a single Japanese Death Camp for the Chinese.
The amount of Euros who are oblivious that the Nanking massacre even occurred is staggering.
It's unreal, I visited family in Sweden and NONE of them had any clue of the Jap warcrimes.
I used to have a sourced image but it said 70 something percent of Europeans (major European nations) were oblivious to any Japanese activity in China whatsoever.

Attached: 112324231.gif (455x250, 3.55M)

>world jewish congress
>world
there is nothing to see here goy
move along

Oregon just made it mandatory

It never happened

This like shop class or...?

I will wallpaper high school bathrooms with holohoax education. Real versus fake gas chambers. Real versus photoshopped holohoax pictures. Conflicting number signs about six versus 1.5 millions

>it seems like in America, the holocaust is portrayed as THE main event of ww2
It is unfortunately. From 5th grade into graduation, whenever ww2 is mentioned we got lessons about nazis. English had excerpts from Anne Frank, our final was on Night, we saw Schindler's List in history class, and the senior trip had us visit the Holocausy museum. Think we were taught about the American Revolution once but every fucking year, they'd find a way to mention the holocaust. Bluepilled me didnt care but, now that I pay attention, the oversaturation of that one topic was truly amazing.
Think the closest to Holodomor we got was Letters to Rifka.

*Ahem*
Teacher: All right kids settle down class has started
Teacher: Like yesterday, today we'll explore WW2. Now you know kids, there are some details I've left out because of how gruesome they are but the point is what the Germans did was pure evil.
Random student: It can't be that bad, what did he do shoot someone in the nuts?
*Class laughs*
Teacher: Very funny, settle down. No they didn't do that on record but they could have. Kids the Nazi had separated families forced to feed thousand and had brutally gassed them in chambers, those wooden doors wouldn't budge no matter how much they wanted to survive.
Random Student: Wooden doors?

Attached: file.png (648x348, 235K)

Chinese don't know shit about the war in Europe and don't care either. They just focus on how they got destroyed by Japan and then lie about it in ridiculous propaganda movies where the communists actually beat Japan in battles.

sounds like you got a kike slave education. I never once read any of those books. my english WWII reading was Catch-22. public school btw

>60 million people died in WWII. Jews made up MAYBE 10% of that figure.
60 000 000/10 = 300 000?

Attached: 1_1zHRwkUB6LTCj2ucROdH8A.jpg (735x920, 70K)

Only if they are also allowed to teach holocaust denial. Just like how Evolution is often taught side by side with Intelligent Design.

Prove it.

>sounds like you got a kike slave education
Apparently. Mine was a public school in California and school seemed to just be a way flog us about injuns, Jews, and/or Hiroshima and Nagasaki (I refuse to apologize for winning).

Kek. Probably the only good use of it. Also instill critical thinking skills.

Probably. Teachers are so inept they've poisoned US children's minds by teaching our history poorly. If it's taught the Jews will likely be exterminated within several generations.

>Should the holocaust education be mandatory in the usa?
The holocaust is a joke and a course on how to identify holocaust propaganda should be mandatory.

Fixed the question:
Should the holocaust ~~education~~ be mandatory in the usa?

It’s already taught to everyone in school. The kikes only want their own an specific version of “education”

More like maybe 1%, at best.

They seem to want us to forget about all the other civilians that died in both world wars. Why is that i wonder?

Yes, we should be taught about the tens of millions of Russian Christians killed by Jewish bolsheviks.

I distinctly remember being told about "da lampshades" in middle school in New Jersey. I made a joke about walking into a room and a lamp winking at you and the teacher got super pissed lol. Can't recall a single other thing I was "taught" other than "Nazis evil" and "Jews poor oppressed peoples" or some shit. Keep in mind this was over 20 years ago.