Irish Hate Thread

Irish history is a fucking joke
>Come to America willing to do menial labor for less than any other european race
>Common customs of drinking themselves to death
>Woman are fat red gingers who dont shave
>Live on a diet of potatoes
>Still living in small underdeveloped huts in Ireland basically a third world country by certain standards
Irish people are literally the niggers of the anglosphere

Attached: irish hate.png (593x560, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdywzKD2Jw
usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-rankings
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fook ya potatoe cunts yoo belong to me quween

Attached: i am fookin white5.jpg (900x410, 111K)

Attached: 9d89030258ff615717bf20f6f38b51de687b0a900c7805a8af344fb04279f1c5.jpg (870x720, 81K)

Attached: 1499279697387.png (1200x700, 192K)

Attached: fb53e4c11a2a5e105802539270669f4e1b6167a830ef92e8884571a65215510d.jpg (748x2009, 562K)

Attached: a4e90b6e95b0f513b344261d5cb72e144aaed4aa0a91b2bf5c2c757fd114a8e6.jpg (692x2081, 490K)

I will remember your flag for when the great potato war begins, you will be crushed under my boot!

Y'know, for a small island people on the Atlantic ocean.
We sure play on Jow Forums's mind a lot.
I sometimes wonder, there's so many of these thread's, is there a Jannie/Jannies or mod/mods who are Irish, and the other mods & Jannies spam these thread's to wind them up?

Attached: 6bdbbf2f23bedc1eca3668b1bb7a226c.jpg (1024x707, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
Implying Ireland isnt based.

Look at the state of that. Does that cunt think he's well hidden?

Attached: ezz78lzqvg821.jpg (2290x1322, 426K)

also nice air rifle @ guy in the back lmao

i bet you've never held or shot a gun in your entire life

Attached: Model700CDL_SF_84028_Beauty-3.jpg (1168x564, 41K)

Just because Americans fought against the Brits. Doesn’t mean we should side with the Irish. Potatoniggers are extremely leftist.

Those aren't IRA men.

Attached: LVF.png (2021x1817, 2.19M)

Shlomo, you post this every day, stop!!

God bless Irish people.

Stop posting this thread, spic.

Attached: Hasbro_NERF_N_Strike_Elite_AccuStrike_Series_Alphahawk__NERF_Gun@@1sshna01.jpg (2000x2000, 247K)

Then they're definitely airrifles.

let me guess rangers fan

>Still living in small underdeveloped huts in Ireland basically a third world country by certain standards

You cannot be fucking serious. Yeah sure thing Cletus, everyone lives in tiny thatched cottages, eats nothing but potatoes and goes around with a shillelagh under their arm saying "begorrah". Why are Amerifats so terminally ignorant of every other country?

Also why does this little country persistently make the A*glo seethe so hard?

> Potatoniggers are extremely leftist.

I guess that's why out of all the countries in Europe, our communist party was more consistently voted into government oh wait no they didn't, they were always complete fucking nobodies

because with less than 500 rebels you had the british shitting themselves inside compounds around ireland

Why Tyrone instead of Seamus tho??

Nah they're real, ask the commie republicans that have been shot at with them.

Attached: lurgan4.jpg (353x308, 26K)

Attached: 66850084_364174207589390_3485491154705711104_n.png (720x911, 777K)

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac

this kills the orangeman

Tyrone is a County in Ulster.

Attached: 3007150_orig.jpg (326x500, 45K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdywzKD2Jw

Attached: D78EDDB5-A04E-4EC1-935A-3CD4FED69B25.png (465x464, 460K)

somehow i think my protestant neighbour is going to love this when i start the music contest at 6 in the morning

>being a Tim

Real sorry Paddy McDermot blew out your mudslime girlfriend's O-ring, DeQuavion.

Attached: 194681461.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>being either
kek

>Finally achieve real tangible independence from the bongs
>Hand over your country to Africans
This is what puzzles me about the Irish

Are you lads kidding with this shit?

cultural marxism in the form of sinn fein is the factor behind that aspect

SLIDE THREAD, OP IS A JEW

IRISH ARE WHITE

YOU DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU ARE EITHER A LOW IQ BRAINWASHED NPC OR A KIKE SHILL YOURSELF

ALL FIELDS

listen, YOU FUCK, One gorrilion of my ancestors died in the great potato famine of 1845. I demand earth chan provide me with reparations, one potato for each person that died.

>Ben garrison

>red hand of Uí Néill
always cracks me up that you dumb angloscot mutts dont know the origin

why do they wear sashes like faggots and parade around the streets like it's a catwalk never understood that at all

Op, kill yourself. You clearly know nothing about Irish history. They have been fighting for freedom for 800+ years, more than your pathetic neckbeard could ever imagine.

I’ll bet you haven’t either
>murica

contrary to popular belief lots of people in rural areas own guns
if not you go to the finders market and get one illegally
i thought an american would know that just because you ban something that doesn't make it disappear

Loyalists appropriating Irish history is the cringiest thing ever

Attached: mural.jpg (600x400, 81K)

failing all of those methods of getting a gun you can always look under the creaky floorboards in your grandparents house
smart people don't get rid of guns

>Anglo-Saxon purity
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
OH NONONONO
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol so you can get your legal double barrels and bolt actions after you have to get a firearms license. Or, you buy some Eastern European com bloc shit for about 5x the price. Meanwhile, the English people are still on track to be a minority

here ya go you lazy cunt

Attached: imprint.source.leo.jpg (1280x544, 126K)

it goes back to william of orange (a dutchman)

i'd rather have a shit gun than no gun at all

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

I bet you've never held or used a steak knife in your entire life, fucking dumbass bong

i find it hilarious my man
nothing brings a smile to my face like angloscot mutts flying anti english flags

Commies almost never get elected into power. They gain it through force and ((subversion))

Honestly I respect that. Wish you Brits weren’t so fucked, but you guys were big dicks from Elizabeth II until 1966 but even before that to the Irish. so I’m not sure if you deserve this treatment. Also I have exiled Irish republicans in my family lineage who took part in the eastern uprising of 1916 and I also have an American Revolutionary War veteran. It’s in my blood to hate the king and queen

DELETE THIS

"Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people (I think) under heaven...They do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children."
-edmund spenser

“I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours.”
-charles kingsley

"This [The Irish] is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever"
-sigmund freud

"You can't trust the irish, they are all liars"
-margaret thatcher

"The judgement of God sent the calamity to teach the Irish a lesson, that calamity must not be too much mitigated. …The real evil with which we have to contend is not the physical evil of the Famine, but the moral evil of the selfish, perverse and turbulent character of the people."
-charles trevelyan, head of famine relief during the potato blight

Attached: 1538243083802.jpg (736x1024, 605K)

At least I’m a mutt and only 50% Irish.

Countries like France and Italy had openly communist parties contesting their elections and doing reasonably well for most of the 20th century. Along with them and the various countries which actually had communist regimes, how on earth does Ireland stand out as a particularly leftist country? Leftism has always been more fringe here than most the rest of Europe.

"leftism" is an americanised term as those retards cannot understand the nuances of politics
dont fall for the collectivist bait

>faith and begorrah, user. Ay jus wont to sarve ye a nipa parter ott thu pob

Attached: red.jpg (599x902, 358K)

>how on earth does Ireland stand out as a particularly leftist country?
Because your shitty island was plagued by leftist paramilitary forces for decades, with tacit support or at least apathy from the rest of the population. What other Western European country is known for Communist terrorism in recent history? Lefty fags on reddit love to LARP as IRA members almost as much as they love larping as Russian peasants.

Attached: 1b3.jpg (680x680, 42K)

Why do Americans fetishize every disgusting race on the planet?

Attached: irish beauty.jpg (295x300, 15K)

Aren't you guys led by a street shitting faggot?

Attached: MeinComp.jpg (988x1500, 885K)

because they, and you, threw off your european past and embraced hedonistic civic nationalism

we didnt vote for him fren, the ruling party voted him as party leader, which defacto made him taoiseach
i highly doubt the faggot poo will get back in, hes not liked

Not all. I can honestly say I have never in my life heard an American say, "Oooooh he's Canadian, that is so sexy!"

>"This [The Irish] is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever"
>sigmund freud
This is fake. 0 evidence Freud actually said that.

lol this thread is retarded

You know that whole conspiracy that Jews are overrepresented in business? While that's slightly true, the most overrepresented group is the Irish. The majority of Fortune 500 CEOs and investors are of Irish descent.

Also, Ireland has one of the highest living standards on the planet. The US does not.

lmao all your heartthrob celebrities are CANUCK BVLLS, you know that right?

Attached: 1402844318107.jpg (554x746, 104K)

Just because it's fictional doesn't mean it isn't factual

Attached: 1545833028933.jpg (650x787, 115K)

Oh lookee here, we've an expert on modern Irish history.

> Because your shitty island was plagued by leftist paramilitary forces for decades

Most of the island barely saw hide nor hair of any paramilitaries since the 20's

>with tacit support or at least apathy from the rest of the population

Yeah that was totally because of Marxian economic and social theory and not wanting a foreign government out of the six counties. Also, its not as though the Provos split with the Officials because the latter were more concerned with their gay economic theories that nobody cared about than fighting the Brits

> What other Western European country is known for Communist terrorism in recent history?

Spain, Italy, Germany and others. Literally never even heard of the Red Army Faction?

t. 1/16 Irish larping mutt

Seething

Imagine starving to death on an islan surrounded by fucking fish.

I'm keeping that saying user. It can come in handy.

Should have said "around micks, never mix"

I am diaspora by the way, it's a loving hatred. And not a 1/32nd plastic paddy like a Bostonian

Fishing communities did okay during the famine. The thing is Ireland is a relatively big island and not everybody lives on the coast. I know, its complex stuff, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Why are Jaffas so bad at murals?

usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-rankings
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Imagine being unable to salt fish and distribute it to the rest of your """country""".

implying the fishermen weren't laughing at the starving inland peasants and refusing to extend aid.

Cromwellian conquest best day of my life

Attached: cromwell-drogheda.jpg (600x813, 176K)

>baiting poonigger thinks ireland was a country in the 1800s
youre supposed to pretend that youve intergrated and have a general understand of europe, retard

Nah, I gotta respect the Irish for their fight against perfidious Albion.
>mfw I'll never plant bombs around London causing the deaths of 100s of Anglos
Why live anons?

Attached: city-london-ira.jpg (2200x1431, 799K)

>brought republicianism to ireland
cant say it fared out to fell for the limeycunts

Around micks, expect tricks

put down the Craic pipe Ireland has never recovered

>implying Ireland is part of Europe and not essentially an African colony

>Divide and conquer thread
Fuck you Shlomo. Sage.

i wish i could hand you the extra chromozone needed so that you could understand what i posted, but alas its not possible

wash your hands migrant poonigger

The one fatality from Bishopgate was some dumbass reporter avoiding police and trying to get a photo.

The bombing campaign in the UK was done to deliberately avoid civilian causalities. Yes, they fucked up once in a while, including the deaths of a few children, but how many Irish children died at the hands of the perfidious Albion?

>i wish i could hand you the extra chromozone needed so that you could understand what i posted
Yeah I suppose If I had an extra chromosome I would be on your level
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

Attached: 1551541442263.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

What are the kikes sliding today?

Yeah because industrial scale fishing and salting could have just popped up out of nowhere overnight. I'm no expert on the history of commerical fishing, but I'm pretty sure nowhere in the world had a fishing and salting industry large enough to sustain an entire population on that alone in the 1840's.

With Micks...

You LOSE!