IT'S HAPPENING!

Ryan Dawson updated his autistic Epstein map and can't stop naming (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=dvCcbtobd-c

Attached: dawson.png (990x311, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38akCL728cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4Zw80xXJY
bitchute.com/video/nfGqZx0NJwg/
timesofisrael.com/jeffrey-epstein-denied-bail-in-sex-trafficking-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just report off-topic eceleb spam

Attached: Ryan Dawson Civcuck.jpg (2061x1443, 605K)

Bump. What race is Dawson? He is a conundrum to me.

bump-o

moarpenis is a kike that works for the SPLC

Dare I say /dawsonscreep/ ?

How do I report this antisemite?

OP post the full map if you have it plz.

Attached: 1526936050182.jpg (1024x724, 151K)

thanks for correcting the record, moshe.

Trying to, but it's huge.

without the dumb png

Attached: epstein2-1.jpg (6919x3774, 2.26M)

nice, I can´t wait

Bump, thanks Ryan

Bump

>Even if we have to stand alone, we will do so.

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

bumping this hard.
Very informative.
Everyone on Jow Forums should see this otherwise, wtf do you really want to see?

Moshe thanks for "do not look here, look here". You just confirmed that he is on the money.

Attached: identify merchant.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Fuck the Zionist jews. An user has a high thread up right now with lots of evidence in it. Should check it out...

>blames Saudis for the "murder of Kashogi"
Disinformation discarded

Attached: 1558397501739.jpg (536x546, 42K)

Native 1/4 irish.

Great work. Thank you!

please enlighten

Nothing will happen. This is clown world. Welcome to hell.

You will bring change, will you not, user?

That's it, throw that baby out with the bathwater!

Crazy how so much can be covered with so few names. It's a small world.

Attached: 1559256944424.jpg (500x318, 15K)

It's all one or two degrees of separation. Still no Kevin Bacon tho :/

bump

dawson is a mossad shill, thats why mossad and jidf hate him so much

I'm annoyed with Jared Kushner.
He obviously hasnt detached from his dad.
And his dad is a fucking crook.
Jared supposedly said that "the family and the rabbi's could've taken care of it" this must be the most kikey thing I've heard this weak.
He also kept Christie from VP or AG spot.
This is all kinda new to me what do burgeranons take on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=38akCL728cg

heil dawson

Newsflash Jow Forums Epstein renounced his Jewish heritage a long time ago, so you can cut out all of the anti- semetic crap. He was is a born again Christian. So I guess the question is why are Christians so fucked up?

Ryan Dawson is a pedophile from North Carolina that ran out of the country to Japan to avoid his sentence. Just look at him, he looks like a sick fuck to begin with.

How convenient

because of judeo Christianity

seek gnosis

I dont get the William Barr connection though...
His dad was the principal at the school that hired Epstein. But he was soon removed as principal by a 'group of parents' (jews?)
Was his dad a good guy in the school but did the school get infiltrated by the tribe? Accumulating power first enough to get epstein in and then enough to get Barr out?

Just hopefull spitballing here.

I always liked Chris Christie, Jow Forums always seemed to dislike him but I think he was a straight shooter. He seems like an honest goy, no surprise he was stonewalled from the whitehouse.

bump

Do they have to be so....

Attached: 9597656B-0E62-42BF-8AA0-D34CC92CED8E.jpg (625x441, 63K)

Barr hired JE to work at the prestigious Dalton school with zero previous experience and no teaching degree. Also Anderson Cooper went to Dalton

Attached: pol epstein pepe silvia.jpg (960x720, 172K)

This is the list of names.
Justice is coming quite late for most of them if it will ever come.
By now the true power has been handed over to the next generation, which will not get caught in this particular scandal.
Its a sad reality but it's unlikely to change anything major I fear.

Dead ones

Jamal Khashoggi
Adnan Khashoggi
Edgar Bronfman
Robert Maxwell
Donald Barr
Ace Greenberg
Marc Rich

Most of the rest are already deep in their 60's, 70's and 80's

Michael Steinhardt
Charles Bronfman
Clare Bronfman
Giuseppe B. Tome
Steven Hoffenberg
Leslie Wexner
Arie Scher
George Schteinberg
Moshe Katsav
Harvey Weinstein
Ghislaine Maxwell
Jeff Epstein
Jean-Luc Brunel
Vicky Ward
Jennifer Gaffney
Graydon Carter
William Barr
Gardener P. Dunnan
Dolton H.S.
Ehud Barak
Ted Greenberg
Richard Perle
Alan Dershowitz
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Mel Sembler
Lewis Libby
Michael Ledeen
Grigori Loutschansky
Golan Cipel
Johnathon Pollard
Baruch Lebovits
Jared Kushner
Charles Kushner
Jim McGreevy
Donald Trump
Alexander Acosta

Yeah I thought it was unlikely for Barr to be based given that Bush the elder also had him as an AG.
Ffffffuck.....
With Kushner, Barr, Bolton and Acosta so close to the President, it's not looking good for the "drain the swamp MAGA" people.

Barr was also AG during Ruby Ridge.

short redpill?
Not familiar with ruby ridge. Thought it was another word to refer to the Waco siege.

Dawson needs to do a remaster of War By Deception. The editing and audio is lacking, plus I'm sure there's plenty of information he can add to it.

God bless this atheist heathen, he doesn't get nearly enough credit and attention he deserves on Jow Forums...

bump for knowledge bombs

Attached: 958c1dec8cef2e03be90096659b186d2173293b642dec9033a088465577a7945.png (533x515, 414K)

>married to a korean
>living in japan
Is there anything more pathetic?

Thanks OP, just reported the video and the whole channel.

Bump

>Ruby Ridge Summary

guy gets mad over land deal with Randy Weaver
judge sides with Weaver and sentences due to pay additional 21k to Weaver
guy writes letters to FBI/Sheriff asserting Weaver was threatening to kill governor/president/pope etc.
guy tells them that Weaver is a member of the Aryan Nations and has a fuckton of guns hidden
FBI/Secret Service/sheriff investigate and interview Weaver and his wife
Weavers deny allegations
Weaver was associated with Kuminick who was alleged to be Aryan Nations
Weaver states that Kuminick wasn't Aryan Nations but that he was Covenant, Sword and Arm of the Lord
Weaver reiterates that he is not Aryan Nations
Weaver files affidavit stating his personal enemies are trying to bring the fed down on him

In comes ATF to fuck everything up
Kuminick takes Weaver around and eventually introduces him to an ATF informant
Informant claims Weaver wanted to organize a group to fight the zionist occupied government
ATF claims Weaver sold them 2 sawn off shotguns shorter than min barrel length
Weaver claims that's horse shit
ATF tries to blackmail Weaver to become an informant
Weaver refuses
ATF files charges claiming Weaver is a bank robber with criminal convictions previously (this is all false)
Weaver is indicted on charges of making/possessing illegal weapons
Weaver is let out on bail
Court case becomes a fuckery because Weaver is hard to contact due to no phone
Court date is changed and letter is sent to attorney to give to Weaver telling him new date
Probation officer informs Weaver of a new date (but the wrong one)
Judge issues bench warrant
Judge is told of the fuck up in Weaver hearing the wrong date by probation officer
Judge decides not withdraw warrant
US Marshals decide to give Randy until the court day he knew of to appear in court
US Attorney's office calls up grand jury and tries to get the warrant dropped
They forgot evidence to the date fuck up
Grand jury says go get Weaver for jail now

US Marshals decide to treat Weaver as a fugitive
Weaver confused by inconsistent messages from lawyer and government decides to sit tight
Magistrate tells Weaver if he loses court case he will lose his land (leaving wife homeless) and the government will take his children
Weaver believes he won't get a fair trial
Marshals decide to negotiate
Assistant US attorney tells them no more negotiation
US Marshals start surveilance and build a threat profile
US Marshals create a profile basically stating Weaver is a green beret who will shoot on sight and has booby trapped his property
In reality, he's just a guy in a cabin
Media does a flyover and claims he shot at them (he didn't this is confirmed in FBI's after action report) but its used in drawing up rules of engagement

Now comes the fun

US Marshals dressed in camo with night vision and M16s are scouting the property
Marshals' throw rocks at dog kennel
Weaver's son and family friend come out to see what caused the ruckus
They decide to let a dog out and follow it cause they figured it smelt small game
US Marshals bump into Weaver's son and family friend

US Marshals shoot and kill the dog
Weaver's son fires back
Marshals kill Weaver's son
Family friend kills a marshal
Family friend is shot and injured
Everyone retreats

FBI, Idaho national guard, US Marshal's Special Ops all get involved now
Rules of Engagement are drawn up
ROE basically state if anyone has a gun, shoot to kill
Also kill all dogs

Snipers are dispatched before fbi negotiators get there
Sniper shoots Weaver injuring him
Sniper shoots and kills Weaver's wife
FBI Negotiators arrive
FBI Negotiators can't get shit done
Civilian negotiator talks them down and gets Weaver and company to surrender

Ultimately:
>Weaver acquitted of all charges cept missing court date and does 18 months
>Family friend acquitted of all charges
>Weavers sue the government for 200 million, but settle out of court for 100k for Randy, and 1 mill for each of his 3 daughters
>Family friend sues the government and wins 380k
>Sniper who killed the Weaver wife was charged with Manslaughter
>Feds moved the court case to federal court and got the sniper off due to sovereign immunity

Same sniper was at the Waco siege. The first shots fired on the last day were from the building he was in, and there were three spent cartridges collected from his position however the fed claimed the rounds could have been left by the ATF as they had been there before and that it was impossible to match to said sniper because after the Waco siege he had his rifle rebarrelled.

this guy has put a lot of work into this.

"and Tel Aviv Israel!"

He probably was. Kashoggi was most likely rolled up with the new prince's change of regime along with all of those other princes he had killed/extorted.

He's based as fuck, spread this shit everywhere.
Only posting to keep this bumped because this is the reason shills are out in full force.

Oh vey shut it doen

ryan dawson and jeff green are awesome.

13 minutes in and I'm about to laugh hysterically
Those fucking kikes, the chutzpah on these likes I swear

Hitler literally did NOTHING WRONG

yes i was thinking in a similar direction, and wouldn't you know, the next principal after Barr got acused of sexual misdemeanor a few years later. What's also fishy is, that a few months after they ousted Barr, some of the parents realised they were wrong and wanted him back.
If Epstein had an Austrian passport with Saudi address as early as 80, that would suggest he was moving in murky waters well before he started working at Dalton, my guess is he blackmailed Barr Sr. so he got the job, i think Jeffrey was a cunning little weasel from a very young age.

If true, Barr Jr will now get his sweet sweet revenge.

>If Epstein had an Austrian passport with Saudi address as early as 80, that would suggest he was moving in murky waters well before he started working at Dalton
You're retarded. Epstein worked at Dalton in the mid-70's when he was 21.

just kill yourself, kike. dawson is a retard when it comes to race, we all know that. but he's way ahead of the game when it comes to naming jews.

We've been saying that for decades but now we have fucking proof

Hes not retarded, he is a shill with a meme flag trying to muddy the waters and make the lurkers who are reading this thread second guess the information.

Trump's Pedophiles
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4Zw80xXJY

>dawson is a retard when it comes to race
maybe he is not white, so that's why he might not advocate for white supremacy?

Can someone back this up somewhere in case it gets shoahd by jewtube

He wasnt just a reporter the guy was cia look up what part of virginia he lived in

Can't renounce being Jewish, that's like renouncing being white.

Found the jew

2 different events both had gov kill innocents

How did james comeys daughter come to be in charge of epsteins current prosecution especially given all the great work /sarc her father did investigating hillary

bitchute.com/video/nfGqZx0NJwg/
How to link Youtube to Bitchute.

my bad, was recalling everything from memory, the passport connection is irrelevant. The rest of it could still hold, it is highly suspicious that he got to teach math in such a school after dropping out of college, something is off.
Also what is the official status of Barr on this case? He recused himself, then stated he actually didn't, so what is it now?

Fbi set up a guy who lived in the woods with his family then shot his wife kid and son to death during the raid for selling a gun the undercover fbi agents kept begging him to get and sell them. Basically the fbi entrapped a man and then using this entrapment as an excuse raided his property and during that raid executed most of his family and his dog. Look into it its almost if not actually worse than waco

be less worried about the video disappearing than Mr. Dawson himself.
Making real connections pisses rich people off, and many of the people he has named got to their positions by being straight and unabashedly evil.
The world does not reward truth with protection, at least not in this age. You're on your own, and at least one of the names on that list happily sees the "suicide" of people who publicly embarrass/expose them.

‘I doubt that any bail package can overcome danger to the community,’ judge says at hearing, arguing Jewish financier a flight risk
timesofisrael.com/jeffrey-epstein-denied-bail-in-sex-trafficking-case/

We better kill them all then.
Raping and trafficking children is a legitimate call to violence.
This is an act of war.

Thanks fren

Attached: 1539924155517.gif (500x284, 929K)

It doesn't mean all the info isn't spot on kike.

A lot of people have already died/disappeared like the reporter in her early 20s who went to haiti to investigate the clintons trafficking children a few years back. Or like the lady that died a week ago that was investigating. Even kike pedos know you can only silence so many before the act of silencing people is its own evidence in a streisand effect sort of way. If anyone is worried though get guns circulate the info to normies at any opportunity especially faceburg instagram and other normie hangouts and if someone tries to kill you for it kill them first in minecraft

so you're saying the times of israel is lying about him being jewish? they wouldn't write it if it wasn't true, don't you think?

A based leaf appears.

>i get my "news" from capeshit obsessed anti-white racemixing shitskins living in insectoid countries
yea that's gonna be a yikes and a cringe from me bro

all he said is that he was murdered and that he was connected to the saudi government. more specifically, he touched on the software licensed by NSO (pegasus) that they used to spy on his phone and his relation to his uncle.

my opinion: it seemed he mostly put him there as an aside bc his uncle was known to have yacht orgies of crazy debauchery. so it is more so to be looked at as a possible future more concrete link.

Remember these names when texts get released, and spread it everywhere.
They're being exposed as we speak.

Attached: 1563500803031.jpg (474x427, 32K)

Revenge might be why he recused himself primarily

dawson will always be /ourguy/

>I'm native 1/4 Irish

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (960x660, 174K)

bump

>yea that's gonna be a yikes and a cringe from me bro

Attached: 1515116039326.png (638x443, 392K)

What's up oven nigger?
You having a good night?
You know there isn't going to be an election right?
One of the feds is obviously leaking info, Epstein was denied bail, and Jake Tapper just called out Hillary on Twatter.
You should run before it gets hot

did you read that on The_Donald or did Q user say it?

Thanks man, appreciate it.

It's literally happening right now nigger

>white supremacy
lmao back to plebbit, retard