Trump disavows his supporters (on Ivanka's request)

youtu.be/zkEoeR8Erks

Attached: 1558390337424.png (1174x750, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jeffrey-epstein-acosta-pedophile-palm-beach-sex-trafficking-plea-deal-2008-a8997761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1544587003612.jpg (1169x762, 362K)

all this was just to distract from Trump's implication with Epstein.
GG faggots.

source?

look it up, brainlet.

Nice conspiracy theories there.

Ivanka should be shown her place

I know that Boomers are so fucking stupid that they won't care that Trump has connections with a pedo and that he is accused of rape by minors.
this is a bullshit thread anyway, but in case anyone sees it here: β€œIt is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
> :)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jeffrey-epstein-acosta-pedophile-palm-beach-sex-trafficking-plea-deal-2008-a8997761.html

Grow up, seething zoomer.

Attached: 1551034133426.png (1178x755, 1.22M)

if that strategy works for you with boomers, then we really do deserve everything that has happened. America is the great Satan.

>the independent
>proof

hey OP.

>America is the great Satan
Feel free to leave anytime you want nigger

gladly. I would love nothing more than to leave you cuckservatives surrounded by niggers and hispanics. What country can I move to?

FUCKING CHECKED!!!

Attached: 290080_screenshots_20170815132128_1.jpg (1920x1017, 655K)

I gave a source

Well yeah, he said that they can leave if they want to, not that they will be forced to leave.

This was the only trump video I ever gave a thumbs down to. The dumb cunt Omar can be as anti-white as she wants, marry her brother to scam the system, and she should even be here.

>The independent
Linking a UK article to prove an american politician. This is Jow Forums on 2019

forgot to sage

GOP cucks like always. Trump just like all the rest.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Attached: Trumpsalute.jpg (635x404, 33K)

So he didn't want to stop them because he obviously wants to listen to his supporters and believes in free speech. The reporter kept asking him why he didn't stop them.
Trump should also give up defending israel.