Emma Watson - To save Women From Violence We Must Change Western Society

>She is converting men into vegan diets to cleanse them from high testosterone.

Attached: C66F9684-68B8-4EDF-84CA-0D5038D3AA9E.jpg (1439x1370, 1.02M)

Rupert must feel like shit since he's nowhere near as famous as the other two, though being a ginger male is a huge disadvantage, while being a white woman is the largest advantage in the world and always has been.

Treating women as a protected class is insulting to women and inherently anti-feminist. somebody should tell Emma.
This is the problem with liberalism. The self-hatred that comes with the reality of the world not matching the narratives that they were taught doesn't allow them to see that the West has been the best and safest place for women for the last couple hundred years.
Of course some diversity in democracy might eventually erode that safety, since not everybody shares the same values and moral systems as the liberal West. C'est la vie.

Ron was the only real character in the series. Harry was OP from fate and having a super wand while Hermione was just the token smart chick.

High test actually makes men more rational, though.

An evil doll used by a low tier demon. Do not be subverted.

Jeremy Irons looking fine AF.

Despite all of this, she will mysteriously never prompt conversations about Islam and the greater muslim world

So what's the tl;Dr on her plan? It can't literally just be "go vegan" is it?

This

Don’t forget this whore dated a rugby player
Don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do

Aren’t men already far more likely to die violent deaths? Don’t they live significantly shorter lives? Is she trying to widen that gap? I don’t understand.

Attached: E72AEB61-4977-42B5-B426-A9F0A4E954CF.jpg (807x760, 150K)

>Uruguay
What the fuck Is that pretenious whore doing in my country, she's literally a nobody that got famous from mommy sucking harry potter's director's cock.

Might wanna start with Africa and the Middle East first sweetie.

Do you guys think that she fucked Weinstein? Theres rumors that she did

no chance. she would've me too'd him if so

Attached: 918059A7-AAAE-41BB-9C63-AA47DBB1F8E7.jpg (610x827, 34K)

goddamn she looks like my grandmother all a sudden, where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1543967193527.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Oh look it's another chapter of
>Emma Watson - To save my career for terminal obscurity

Attached: 1546191051547.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

without a doubt he has jennifer lawrenced her

Rupert is happy selling ice cream.

if ever there was a woman in need of a good dicking down its this bitch

>We Must Change Western Society

Yet the problems she is addressing are in Africa. How confusing.

>Emma Watson - To save Women From Violence We Must Change Western Society
I agree we do need to change the current state of western society, and put women back in the home. That way they are not out in public to have violence visited upon them for spewing such stupid things.

Attached: femacyst.png (500x520, 132K)

>emma twatson
enough of this broad

I bet she can still taste Weinstein's cum.

She didn't breed. She didn't breed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (868x610, 77K)

>An rich actress who never suffered bad circumstances wants to reorganize society using her narrow perspective on life
This will end well

But if she did metoo him she would have undermined her carefully cultured image as a strong independent woman.

This^

she doesn't mind changing western society for the worse now that she's sucked all her money out of it

Everyone talks about third wave feminism but I think we are past it. What we now have is post-hermione feminism (ph-feminism has a nice ring to it).
The moment she gave that UN speech things began to change. Today's ph-feminism protects itself from criticism by faking concern about men's issues while blaming them... on men!
Ph-feminism is the feminism for the masses. Ph-feminists could be quoted saying things like: "I am not like those filthy feminazis". You see, they are "moderates". They reject third wave radical feminism, and so they are extremely concerned about men's issues. These are the result of the patriarchy. Women suffer? It's the patriarchy! Men suffer? It's the patriarchy!
My response to these ph-feminists is this: There are no moderate feminists, they don't exist. Feminism is a radical ideology at its core. Women are equal under the law, everything else is a claim for undeserved privileges. Feminists deserve no respect. Men who fuck feminists deserve no respect. The parents of feminists deserve no respect. If you associate with any of these people you are a disgrace and deserve no respect. Cut off anyone sympathetic to their causes from your life or we will ostracize you as we will see you as a weak individual.

find a jew producer to fuck honey-clock be tickin'

Attached: ZcbLp1543983381.jpg (560x442, 35K)

White women are the enemy

>Enema Watson

Attached: 1552179498387.gif (400x200, 1.45M)

What is easier, changing an entire society or making a fucking sandwich?

Say it with me lads:
Shut the FUCK UP Hermione.

she's not balding because of eating carrots, that's for sure...

YEAH. I THINK SHE EARNED THAT FOR BETRAYING US. YOU.

you can't shill for the other side and secretly long for a macho girl. that's going to wreck your psyche. give it up. for your own sake.

LAST CHANCE GIRL. LAST CHANCE.....

Attached: fffuuuuuuuu.jpg (1230x800, 479K)

NO woman is good enough to GIVE UP EATING MEAT FOR...

pic related - what I'd say in response.

Testosterone is GOOD. It makes men SUCCESSFUL!!!

Attached: STFU.jpg (161x213, 11K)

nothing in that picture says anything about her making basedboys even baseder with veganism