What does Jow Forums remember from 9/11?

What does Jow Forums remember from 9/11?

Attached: 146BBFA4-17D3-4270-858B-A2807934F9EF.jpg (805x1024, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Syu3IYR7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone being pulled out of school and crying parents and teachers in the halls of my elementary school and i remember imagining that a bunch of helicopters were going to come and drop turban wearing bearded dark men in america

The street parties

Attached: 1551104134470.jpg (720x494, 51K)

little did i know this is basically exactly what our government would do over the next 20 years.

tom petty

My 10th grade history teacher was confident that it was Osama Bin Laden less than an hour after the actual attack. He's jewish btw, assuming he's still alive

nothing
t. zoomer

hah

Everything, I remember WTC7 collapse being talked about and shown on the news. Weird how a lot of people forgot about that. I didn't see it happen live though, by the time I saw it on TV in school, the second tower had already collapsed. I remember asking my teacher if we were safe and she was a very rational older woman and wouldn't bullshit us, she said she didn't know and that anywhere could be a target.

The Muslims dancing in the streets.

Kebab must be removed

some people did something

I was six months old at the time and now I'm old enough to vote

I slept over a friend's house and the next morning I remember his dad (who looking back on it it's probable he worked for some kind of intelligence agency, never the type to question the government or do anything other than "by the book") was sitting at the table reading a paper saying to himself over and over: "it just doesn't make sense, how could they have not scrambled fighters". That was the only time I remember seeing an adult in my life have a lucid moment about 9/11, and I will never forget it.

that it was ok to hate muslim goat fuckers with a passion more openly than it is now.

Attached: oenuajh5p9t21.jpg (750x457, 39K)

>guy immediately assumes the terrorist who attacked a building 8 years ago is probably responsible for latest attack on the same building
I mean... it's not exactly a huge leap in logic.

listen to the howard stern show broadcast from 9/11 if you want to get a sense of just how true this was

I was 8, and they told us that there were bees and we had to leave school that day.

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander.....
we decided the best thing to do was pull it

Attached: ferengi.jpg (495x547, 39K)

oh like a Sikh invasion of America, right? kek

Attached: remember-kids-choose-volley-and-not-radical-islamic-terrorism-3720759.png (500x526, 126K)

West coast. 9/11/01. Wake up in the sixth grade. Where the fuck are my morning cartoons? It's just news about burning buildings. Go to school and watch buildings burn and collapse in the library.

Attached: 1558377092348.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

it's jews, and jews used us like goyim when we were still young, and too naive to know jews created the problem?

Only actual memory of the incident is watching the burning towers on the cathode-ray tube TV.

other kids getting to leave school early.

>be me
>9-11
>working
>repairing 64 amp sockets
>door to other room is open
>collogue of mine yells my name
>"A plane just hit the twin towers"
>I tell him to fuck off, not falling for his prank
>He tells me it not a prank
>I dont believe him, continue work
>3 or 4 minutes pass while he keeps telling me to come and see it
>Other colleague runs in says he heard something on the radio about new york and plane crash
> I drop work and go in the other room and watch tv
>happened 30 or 45 mins ago
>mfw I see other plane hit tower
>WTF
>WAR
>I knew that second that this was big
>Fast forward 4 years in
>that colleague gives loose change.
>mfw it's not muslims goat fuckers but neocon kikes
>FF now, have they won? Trump isnt talking about it.

Pic is unrelated test of israeli airline

Attached: wakanda.jpg (466x264, 30K)

I remember my shock and disbelieve.

I remember it as the day my father died.

I was 17 at the time and attending a guitar class and when I was done the next student came in and told me and the teacher that terrorists had blown up the pentagon, crashed passanger planes into the WTC and that they had collapsed, both me and the teacher were like "pffft this kid is full of shit". Then I got home and saw the news. I literally thought armageddon had started.

Im confused... so your dad is dead, but did he die on 911 and if so was he a terrorist? or is your dad still alive and you cant remember a thing

>dying on 9/11
Real original

Attached: Heh (1).jpg (400x300, 10K)

i remember getting up for breakfast when i was a kid and hearing my dad say "well the world just changed forever"

No. He was in WTC 1. Most of his company was also killed.

I was a 17, senior in high school. I was late for schoold, sitting on the couch, the Today show was on, they broke in with a shot of the first tower saying that they think a plane may have crashed into the tower, they went to a wide shot and from the right side of the screen you could see the second plane coming in, I knew what was about to happen, I screamed for my mom to come here and that a plane was about to hit the 2nd tower. I reluctantly went to school, got there during 2nd period, we all watched on tv, eventually left and went home during third period, on the way home an F-16 flew overhead head. Pretty crazy day. I miss it. Happenings of all happenings, nothing like that feeling.

Osama was threatening the US for years.

>company
there were soldiers in WTC 1? how many a battalion?

The Howard stern show. He was saying it was terrorists before the second plane hit

you misspelled FBI genius

how come you're not taking revenge... see if lucky larry can fly?

I was playing Ultima Online at the time.

my dog was still alive.

I was 9. Me and my little sister were playing with toys in my grandparents room where my grandma was watching the news. The first tower was hit and we went back to my parents house where we found my mom balling her eyes out (still didn't know what was going on) as I go to comfort my crying mother, I look at the TV just in time to see the second tower struck.

I remember everything about that day. I was 12. I remember seeing on the news that Israel was involved and then it was shoah'd.

My father passed in June 2000 but in May before he died he told me he knew of an Israeli (I don't know if he knew him personally or knew of him) who was going to detonate a "truck bomb" in NYC. I thought it was ridiculous at the time but it's one of my last memories of him and it didn't sit right with me, especially after learning that the Urban Moving van blew up between King and 6th street

Attached: urbanmoving.jpg (1080x1080, 481K)

based Lord British may the hacker called Jow Forums rot in hell for killing him

reminder that jews hate dogs because cro-magnon turned them into wolf shit

Attached: jewneanderthals.png (960x1106, 458K)

>> 9/11/2001
>L1: The Official Narrative
>L2: Tora Tora Tora
>L3: Planned Demolition L4: $21T & Building 7
>L5: ________ ______ _______
>L6: _______
>L7: ???
Maybe we'll play hangman sometime.

Attached: beckoning.gif (500x400, 1.54M)

just when you think you've heard it all.

My teacher cried and I got to go home early

could be a chosenite meme. WE WUZ NEANDERTALS

That one propaganda move Flight 93 or something that made everyone in the whole country want to go to war

Being stuck in traffic for 2 hours just to drive 12 miles.

Attached: Woh.png (777x738, 639K)

>The Muslims dancing in the streets.
That was canned footage from an earlier celebration. OTOH see pic

Attached: b5c87039b463645c4ba109217a3da249f4552d1a.jpg (842x612, 119K)

I had just gotten to bed after a 24 hour EMS shift and was woken up by a phone call stating turn on the TV.

Listen to this lady. She was arrested under the Patriot Act for speaking out.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Syu3IYR7g

Attached: susan lindauer.png (720x434, 290K)

that was mossad

Actual van with glownigger. I just tried and failed to find the video on JewTube.

Attached: 911 urban moving van.png (720x587, 225K)

i remember being on the roof and once it started to collapse i surfed down on the rubble

being a freemason and being against the 9/11 attacks (a masonic op) is like being a meat-eater and being against cows getting bolt-throwers through their skulls.

absolute retard cult-lemmings

Attached: uhderp.jpg (680x496, 178K)

Woken up (hungover) by my then wife to be told 'we are at war!' First plane, watched the second
Painted an old ladies garage door in rural Wisconsin that day, tried to avoid the news. Became an idiottruther for several years the day after, then realised that it was more of less as it was and the only suspicious thing was the dancing welshmen.
Remember that it wasn't a surprise to me
Remember that air travel used to be relatively painless in the US till then.
Remember being horrified by the PATRIOT act
Remember writing to my then senator, Russ feingold, the only one who voted against it, to thank him for not doing so.
That was the day America died.

I remember being on the street and all the goyim falling out of the buildings from explosions as Jews all around me were rubbing hands and dancing.

Attached: jew dance.gif (320x194, 2.04M)

>mfw too young to remember it but now old enough to post

Attached: CFBE1E40-829D-4754-ADC8-4108231CD462.png (1177x662, 40K)

I remember watching the CGI airplanes lose wings and melt into buildings and nukes going off.

Attached: 2smmyh.jpg (500x671, 54K)

Stupid goy how dare you ignore the sacrifice of the 6 million! Never forget!

On CNN I saw Nigger Bin Laden

Attached: bin_laden_fake1.jpg (299x163, 20K)

Google the five dancing Israelis. On that day 5 Mossad agents were caught celebrating with explosives in their van close to the washing bridge

Forget 7 it never existed conspiracy theorist

Attached: sfgphOj.gif (360x320, 534K)

Nothing, and I still don't care about it

"It's Pam Anderson's jet."
"It was towel-head bastards."
"Well, we don't know that."
"It's about time we take these towel-head bastards and throw 'em out of the damn country."

Forget BBC knew about Building 7 falling down before jt happened.

Attached: zmag911_dees.jpg (478x618, 91K)

I think the yarmulke headed ones did that. MIGA

Attached: trump glassner mossad.jpg (599x405, 87K)

How did shitty student pilots fly jets with missing wings like that?

Attached: image-34-768x507.jpg (768x507, 19K)

ITT alt-kike

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

Did they died?

Some people did something.

My school never mentioned it and the radio was off on the bus. Walking home from the bus stop, my dad out on the lawn told me the US was under attack and young me actually thought it was a military invasion

Why is President Trump advised by 9/11 criminals?

Attached: 1529617168555.jpg (470x362, 44K)

I was 8 so.

This. All the children in my class were pulled out and parents ordered not to say anything (I was 10 and from NYC). My father accidently said the Twin towers were attacked very loud to me and the teachers got angry. They didn't want anyone to get scared.

I couldn't believe it. I was in the Twin Towers a few weeks ago. Now it's gone.

Later on. We went to the Hudson River walkway and saw the smoke covering all of lower Manhattan.

A few months later, we went to Ground Zero and there was pictures of the victims all over the streets. The church was destroyed. And people were crying.

That is what I remember...

Attached: mFYqd.jpg (837x1024, 198K)

>get home from school
>neighbor tells me that NY is on fire
>No way
>it was true

We gathered in classrooms, watched news reports, and got announcements about what was happening in NYC.

NPC were crying about people they'd never met, I was hoping the news wouldn't run over into my episode of power rangers when I got home.

Anyone you know get cancer?

I remember telling a canadian neighbor not to feel sorry for any of the US, we are about to kill a shit ton of Muslims.

Blue glow

Attached: Image233.jpg (768x1024, 316K)

That day I was crying at the bus stop on my way to the 8th grade. The first kitten that we ever got was being put down because of feline aids. Got to class and then a teacher came in and told my teacher to turn on the news. First plane already hit but not the second. A girl in my class turned around and started to cry because her aunt worked in one of the buildings but the next day we found out she worked in the second tower to got it and didn't get inside because she arrived after the first plane hit. Then it just kept happening. We would change classes and the TV was always on. My math teacher tried to give us a test but it only lasted a few minutes because no one cared. Got home and I had really forgotten about my kitten by that time and was sad but it was all put in perspective. It was kind of the day I realize how big the world was, I had no idea what the twin towers were before that, no idea about the middle east. Kind of a big lost of innocence that day for me.

Are you Jewish or just stupid?

It makes me sad user, I was a baby, a year and six months when 9/11 happened. I’m not old enough to have remembered it obviously , but it pains. What pains me even more is knowing that myself, and millions of other will never know the pre 9/11 America.

The loss our national innocence is still in many of our heads. 9/11 and GWOT took a toll on this country.

Nothing I was 1 years old

Attached: XANS.gif (60x60, 119K)

Attached: 911 dark swirl.jpg (300x200, 17K)

Howard Stern (Jew) also knew it was binladen minutes afterwards
I had a vague notion it could have been him, but no one knew for sure. the jews were so fucking certain

He likely means a fire fighter company.

You flew over my house that day

>Be me 6th grade
>Wake up for school.
>Go straight to the computer
>Be playing whatever game I played at that time. I think it was Diablo II
>Hear Mom making a fuss in the other room.
>Wonder what it's all about
>Walk into the great room literally 5 seconds before the 2nd plane hit.
>See plane hit some building in a city somewhere
>Mom has jaw dropped with both of her hands over her mouth, sobbing, tears flowing down her face.
>She says "I bet muslims did this. They are the only ones dumb enough to kill themselves in the process".
>Ask her what's going on
>After it is explained to me to the best of her abilities I ask if I should go to school
>Make up some bullshit about a terrorist attack at my school.
>She just gives me a dirty look, and says "get dressed"
>At school we brought a TV into the classroom to watch the news while the teacher explained what the boring adults on tv were talking about.

Attached: DdnK90dU0AEZbuO.jpg (490x462, 45K)

G2A remote controll

Trying to watch DBZ but oh no couldn't do that because a few Americans died. Like whoopdeefuckingdoo who really cares.

Dry run

Attached: 911 missile amalgam virgo.jpg (500x1356, 174K)

Dave Chappelle's joke about muslims being the new blacks and how blacks were treated like whites is not just a joke. Everyone came together to hate muzzies and people weren't afraid to say shit like bomb those towel heads. Now a muzzie does something and it's "Islam is a religion of peace" before the blood is dried.

/
Research this picture, it came from Wikipedia
it could be very relevant to 9/11

Attached: 280px-Storax_Sedan_nuke.jpg (280x222, 20K)

I remember getting picked up from school. I was just happy that the schoolday had been cut short. Then I remember watching my mom look at the tv sitting on the ottoman of the big leather chair

Plowshare underground nuclear test. Compare to this pic.

Attached: 911nn247.png (1036x1067, 702K)

I remember saying no way that jet fuel melts those steel beams

9/11 was an inside job. That doesn't mean terrorists weren't involved. It means, those terrorists were specialized and trained by the united states for this attack.