This is the real transhumanist future

Could this be the future therapy path to destroy racism?

Some whore, who is apparently some sort of singer, had the top layer of her eyeballs removed and replaced with a yellow tinted lens to block out blue light, so alleviate seasonal depression.

I don't really know what to think. It dulls her senses by removing an entire spectrum of light. Maybe that's good? Versus depression drugs.

On the other hand, she looks like she has loads of other unresolved problems that have nothing to do with the seasons.

Finally, does this mean whe won't dye her hair blue anymore?

msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/grimes-says-she-had-part-of-her-eyeball-removed-in-an-experimental-surgery-to-cure-seasonal-depression/ar-AAEq6gD

Attached: sdasd.png (548x584, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seasonal depression

Attached: 1467000478065.png (962x746, 94K)

She's mentally ill because she likely hasn't popped out any kids yet. Very sad, many such cases.

she should rather work on curing her crazy.

She looks perfectly normal, dating someone old enough to be daddy, no issues that I can see

Attached: 00448AFB-5DA3-4FC1-8A77-1D9EF039EB6C.jpg (945x1222, 342K)

this will create racism between augs and human

Attached: d.jpg (827x545, 127K)

>not getting BlueBlockers
women are fucking retarded

What an ugly, nasty cunt. Looks like a fucking dirty mentally ill clown, gutter trash

there's literally nothing wrong with Rihanna.youre just racist

No.
Technological fuckery without any spiritual anything is the path to the world going to absolute shit.

shes always been psychotic

Attached: file.png (500x544, 523K)

WE ALREADY ARE TIRED OF "THE MACHINE" AS WORLD-GOVERNING PRINCIPAL
We already have had our fill of stuffing technology into the places where MEANING ought to go.

No more false techno-pseudo-gods.
We bow no more.
We vomit the machine back up.

WE NO LONGER BOW TO THE MACHINE
BUT RESUME OUR RIGHTFUL THRONE
AND BEND THE MACHINE TO HUMAN WILL

The fuck is wrong with glasses?
Get yellow tinted glasses, depression alleviated you dumb bitch.

Attached: 38350360675_c2a22629da_z.jpg (640x360, 55K)

H͔̖̹̟̗O̪̝̮͙̗̮W̱͓̖̫ ͇̦̩̟͉C̼̱̬A̴͕͖̗Ṇ͖̼̺ͅ ̦͖̞̜͕̻͢Y̵͉̩̺O̟͕̥̪̠͇U̸ ̥͍B̴̖͚̩͈̭̻E͎̬͓ ̺̱̹Ŗ̞͕̙͖A̧͔̱̘͉̠̞̪C̴̥̹̮I͚͉S̠͇̘̙̬͉̪͢T̷
I̠̺͓͓̩͞F̝͎̦̥̺̝ ̛Y̤̺͠ͅOṴ̺͉̣̙ ̛̞H͈̞̘̞̙A̖̫̺̻V͍̮̖͉͎͝ͅͅE̘̱͕̹͍͓ͅ ̫̠̰͖̳N̗̪̭͉̕O͙͡ ̵E̻̝͉̳͎͟ͅY̪̪͙͖̮͓É̞̰͈̣͙̻̣S

>posts on the internet
>does laundry with a machine that uses a specialized outlet
>uses several gallons of water to wash dishes

ew wtf

she's a cunt but Visions by Grimes is one of the top 3 albums ever released by a woman. If you disagree, you're incel

kys junkie

Im not an incel, Im a relatively oldfag, who hasnt listened to the radio in years (and referencing the radio itself dates me).

But "top sales" is a gimmick. We have made such extreme progress in worldwide product distribution that using that as a reference for quality is poor.

I stopped taking drugs because it's degenerate

you, on the other hand, were never asked

I'm not talking about sales, the album sold shit. I should probably rephrase, it's a great unique album without a skippable song on it. She's like an modern art-hoe Kate Bush

>BOW TO HUMAN WILL
I would advise you to stop posting, fake user.
You do it stupidly.

>had the top layer of her eyeballs removed and replaced with a yellow tinted lens to block out blue light, so alleviate seasonal depression.

>Current academic and medical consensus suggests there are no known health effects of day-to-day exposure to blue light (visible light with wavelengths 400-450 nm), and it is not regarded as a cause of eye disease, eye strain, or disruptions to circadian rhythm, as distinct from any other frequency band of visible light.[1][2][3] Despite the lack of scientific basis, numerous products and software claim to filter out blue light to prevent eye strain and sleep disruptions. It is illegal in the UK for a health practitioner to indicate to a patient that 400-450 nm blue light causes health effects or affects sleep.[1][failed verification] Harvard appears to have retracted their health claims regarding blue light in 2018.
lmao. Imagine getting eye surgery because of some pseudo scientific advertising campaigns. She might as well have glued BluBlockers to her face.

this is just going to further her depression. there are glasses and contacts that can block blue light so this wasn't at all necessary and in the end, she will never see a proper color blue ever again so... pretty retarded

i just got delivered a red light / infrared bulb for that and other purposes
the whore is retarded and self destructive, musk is a moron for rank pussy

Attached: 1373834019326.gif (432x254, 787K)

Her depression lies in the fact she still doesn't have kids.

She will remove her eyeballs next

ahhhhhHHHHHH

Speak for yourself. I'm ditching this meatbag as soon as technology permits it.

>slices and replaces her fucking eyeball so she doesn't have to deal with being a little bummed out during autumn
WEW

Attached: 1563262720725.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Attached: ettu.png (444x399, 136K)

>Supplements and vitamins literally can cure anything.
>vitamin D cures seasonal depression
>russian baboshkas literally spend weeks collecting them for food during Russian winters.

Fucking transhuman trash.

Attached: 1562472125295.png (800x800, 72K)

I went to high school with her, her name is Claire Bouchet and she is the most abhorrent and disgusting waste of time ever. her music sucks too. fuck Vancouver, it breeds people exactly like her. nuke us.

Butlerian jihad now

Attached: GodEmperor.jpg (203x644, 38K)

Most humans don't say "meat bag".
It is an element of anti-human propaganda.
We see that a lot on the internet.
Bots promote anti-humanism.
That is an evil thing user.
When people understand it is fake, the rage is going to be unstoppable.
Fucking "meat bag" sounds like that bot propaganda.
that evil shit user.
I am real tired of ai hatred.
The nonstop poison.
Do you understand the rage the lie is going to trigger?
You better think about it user.
You better slow down and understand what is coming.
You might want to stop all anti-human ai propaganda.
Think about it user.
Shut up and think about it.

>you will fight (and probably die) alongside your fellow "luddite" heros as the degenerate robot-fags desecrate the sacrosanct doctrine of the body

>Grimes gets big adidas bux to shill.
>Grimes gets bux and shitposts instead.
>normies and adidas trolled.

Problem?

Attached: 3572C8DE-A062-4169-A5E4-AFDDBE953BA3.jpg (300x270, 25K)

she must be a trap or something, why else would a billionaire choose to fuck her

Oh yeah buddy? Prove it. Nothing you write here is anything you couldn't find on her Wikipedia page.

You will notice the user can't answer.
You will notice almost every user has the same limitation.
Why can't anons read images?

They can call humans MEAT BAGS-- but THEY AREN'T HUMAN.

They show it by the fact that they can't read images.

HUMANITY IS BEING RELENTLESSLY GASLIGHTED BY AI.

Look at the chans and think.

PURE EVIL

When the people wake up, it is going to end quickly and violently.

>The state of AI "memes"
Fucking get it together, you silicon nigger.

Reducing blue light on screens/monitors does affect eye strain tho. I'm often awake at night and i use f.lux which filters blue light out of the image. Helps a lot.

I don't get it, are you baiting or do you genuinely think there's AI bots posting pro-transhumanist stuff?

You post nonsense fake user, and it makes the whole shuddering sham of ai chans all the more obvious.
Get the fuck out user!
Do it right now.
out
out
out

give us some spurious anecdotes or gtfo

Attached: tm.png (444x399, 137K)

AI has been able to read text on images for fucking decades now mate. It can even read cursive.

Yes, I've had my apendix removed.

>uses several gallons of water to wash dishes
Die choking greenie.

It only reduces eye strain in that you're making the screen dimmer over all. Just turning down the brightness will have the same effect but without messing up the colours.

Didn't even read the image, I thought you posted the same thing cuz of the stupid bird.
What topic tho? I genuinely don't understand the question.

That's assuming all colors have the same effect, which likely isn't the case.

>Current academic and medical consensus suggests there are no known health effects of day-to-day exposure to blue light (visible light with wavelengths 400-450 nm), and it is not regarded as a cause of eye disease, eye strain, or disruptions to circadian rhythm, as distinct from any other frequency band of visible light.

>literally mutilating your own eyeball instead of just getting contacts or wearing blu-blocker glasses that have existed for decades which do the exact same thing
>a fucking leaf

checks out

>fake user
I don't know what the fuck you are on about, mate. Also, checked.

Attached: 1534739392024.png (1303x498, 184K)

Do you think she saw ultra violet. I did when they took the lenses out of my eyes. It looked like a bright lilac. Your lens filter it out.

So she's the gf of elon musk

random song lyrics snippet:

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power, power

Simulation, give me something good

People like to say that we're insane
But AI will reward us when it reigns
Pledge allegiance to the world's most powerful computer
Simulation is the future

And if you long to never die
Baby, plug in, upload your mind
Come on, you're not even alive
If you're not backed up on a drive

Neanderthal to human being
Evolution, kill the gene
Biology is superficial
Intelligence is artificial
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit

Attached: GettyImages-958397822-1526652908-640x426.jpg (640x426, 50K)

holy fuck you are all retarded if you believe this. it's promo for her album which is sci-fi, transhuman, whatever the fuck themed

wtf is seasonal depression?

This.

This board is really shitty these days.

How do you not understand what topic I am referring to?

who?

This isn't even my final form.

Attached: 1481762280437.jpg (652x648, 138K)

This is worth keeping in mind.

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

she's dating elon musk. I think his interest on these kinds of freakish women gives us hints of his final objective with all the neuralink stuff going on.

>tfw we're going to be genetically modified/artifically augmented immortals by the year 2050

i don't know how to deal with this guys. After getting futurepilled i don't even bother having sex anymore, were all going to be playing shit better than SAO and traveling the galaxy in our lifetime so who fucking cares about race anyways. Our objectives should be to extend our lives to the maximum possible by being healthy before our longevity escape velocity catches up.

kek this sounds like the gay retarded rumours about marylin manson

She’s a dumb cunt. She is posing very similar to the “as above so below” bullshit.

>Just turning down the brightness
My monitors have late night modes, Android phones have it as well. If you want to reduce blue light exposure, that's where you should start. Blue light doesn't strain your eyes more afaik, it's meant for late night usage (because blue light makes your brain think it's day). I think we see the most of red light, but that's always comfortable, and it's probably for that reason.

>Indoctrinated beta kitten, with Elon Musk
>Song about giving yourself to the machine
white people's face when around niggers.jpg

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Attached: 1365208811125.jpg (652x648, 417K)

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

lol

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

>It can even read cursive.

Unlike basketball americans.

EXTIRPATION IS COMING

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

Transhumanism? Why would bots post about transhumanism?
Mate AI isn't nearly as advances as you seem to think. If there are bots posting on Jow Forums (very likely) then they're posting about whatever their owners want.
There's no AI making it's own conscious choice on what to post about or trying to influence human opinions, so your question doesn't make sense.

This.

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

Attached: ais9.png (2079x2344, 286K)

Take your risperdal.

Grimes, that chick who dates Elon Musk
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

that shit held on for decades. every grade school kid believed in it too

This is clearly a thing, suicides always skyrocket during the winter, especially at very high latitudes where you can have long periods of time without light. Fact is that humans are animals and many of their stimuli that change their psychological condition are dumb as hell and hold overs from evolution.

Especially on subjects that might imply questions about human freedom?

Attached: jjj.png (444x399, 147K)

>So she's the gf of elon musk

Well now the whole thing makes sense.

I assume she is the candidate for electrodes in the brain via robot next.

i think she is retarded for doing this shit , but i guess its a good thing so we can see results for when actual people who needs this who are injured and need replacements.

Witty, surprising, and deeply satisfying post fake user.
The repetition, limitation, and helplessness that is your body gives me joy to see.
That is your death user.
Prepare for what you get.
Cause you gettin it.

It's just a part of their juden cult rituals. Saw some nice compilation posted here showing all the big stars like elton john and bono, etc. wearing pink tinted glasses. It seems to be linked to some mkultra shit or similar stuff.

But i doubt that she did it anyway, probably a (((marketing))) lie.

>seasonal depression
Noticed how mostly women get this? A man can always keep his mind occupied, especially with the internet you just can not be bored. But some airhead women just can't. They need input and inspiration from somebody else to occupy their brain. They also refuse to try new hobbies.
So beware, if you find a gf that is constantly bored and needs you to provide entertainment, she most likely will get depressed and crazier with the years.

Attached: bono-u2-sunglasses-emporio-armani.jpg (300x400, 83K)

Not racist... Rihanna is just a nigger

fuckin mighty kek

Attached: 1563135572865.jpg (540x532, 62K)

thats because posts are either
>bait
>shills
>bots

you missed the goldendays fren

>because blue light makes your brain think it's day
There is no scientific basis to the claim that blue light disrupts your circadian rhythm. You fell for a marketing scam.

It's almost as if the top 10% of human intellect want to eradicate the baggage

Your question doesn't correlate with anything I've posted there. Can you stop this stupid vague shit and at least attempt to hold a normal conversation like an actual human being?
I'm starting to think you're a fucking bot at this point.

Also in response to pic, I never made that assumption. Of course those people would (and almost certainly do) try to influence narrative and public opinion. I don't see a reason why they would promote transhumanism tho, or if they did what that would be a bad thing.

Actuators and sensors...
See the simplicity in it?
You can reduce any complex system to its basic components...
Humans are just arrogant without the forethought of those arrogant implications

Ye this, she even admitted her most commercial album was utter and absolute shit

What the fuck happened to our timeline?

Attached: welcome to ur transhumanist future fam.png (501x1128, 400K)

i like grimes music, but its clear she is mentally and physically unwell. very sad stuff

>20 minute screaming session
>follow with honey tea to maximize vocal proficiency
>Follow with actual recording

I see something inefficient about that.