Trump is Israel's bitch, even though he's resisted every call to war they've made

>Israel is literally saying they'll go to war with Iran without the US
>But remember, Trump is Israel's bitch
>Trump has gone longer in his first term without a major war or military conflict than any president in decades
>But remember, Trump is a kike
>No war with Iran, no war with Syria, no war with North Korea
>But remember, Trump has betrayed us for the Jews
Good luck reconciling these things. Shills literally can't.

Attached: 1545263503698.jpg (520x737, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OFevGcLHTU
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-usa/trump-puts-sanctions-on-iranian-supreme-leader-other-top-officials-idUSKCN1TP13D
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-miller-netanyahu-trump-israel-elections-20190610-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dvCcbtobd-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kushnershill

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

>b-b-but muh Jerusalem
And no war.
>b-b-but muh embassy
And no war.
>b-b-but this one rabbi was pardoned two years ago
And no war.
>b-b-but his daughter married a kike
And no war.
>b-b-but all these tweets about Israel
And no war.
>b-b-but MIGA MIGA MIGA
America is literally greater than it's been in decades because it hasn't gotten into any new wars or military conflicts. In fact, Trump literally ended the Korean War after sixty years.
>whatever Shlomo
There's literally no argument to the fact that American soldiers are no longer dying for Israel.

Attached: 1562872253917.png (1000x1000, 303K)

>sure he sucks israeli cock, but he didn't swallow!
MIGA!

Trump called it off bc Iran shot down the drone and not the plane following it. failed attempt to start a war.

Attached: sjglsigd.png (740x799, 347K)

why would a jew complain about sionism?

We're basically already at war with Iran, the Trump admin. just hasn't found the right false flag provocation to escalate it yet. But they're always poking around for one.

>There's literally no argument to the fact that American soldiers are no longer dying for Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OFevGcLHTU
>we are to fat to fight

Remember that the shills and the trannies cannot answer your question when you ask who to vote for, or who you should have voted for instead. If they do that they expose themselves.

Outside of Jow Forums, Trump is a raging racist, white nationalist anti-semite where his pro-Israel stance is just virtue signaling and done to appease the Christian fundamentalists.

Whether or not he's the white nationalist who is working to serve our interests, everybody who opposes him thinks he is, thus lowering their morality, and increasing ours. That's the best it can be for now, until hopefully somebody else comes along.

Trump literally just sent hundreds of US troops to Saudi Arabia.
Get out of my board you kushnershills.

Attached: 1561016852005.jpg (750x578, 155K)

Hey Kushner

Attached: Dt7o1O9U8AAgQYo.jpg (1200x892, 99K)

>Trump called off World War III because a drone got broke
Really? This is your argument? Holy shit. He never wanted war with Israel and never will. Bolton has been the one jerking off to the idea of dying for Israel. He'd have gotten it if Trump wasn't where he is now. Also, how many times in the last year have we been assured that war with Iran was days/hours/minutes away? But okay, trust CNN and WaPo and others for accurate takes on what Trump is doing. They've always been so reliable.

Attached: 1510381086002.gif (500x248, 1006K)

And tell me how many of those troops are in combat zones. I'll wait while you count.

Attached: 1510791118841.gif (825x403, 3.58M)

You and agree very much. I almost voted for Obama because I thought he was going to end the wars. I was totally anti-Trump until I saw him holding off on retaliating against the Syrian "gas attacks," and how the entire establishment lost their fucking minds when he was going to just bring them all home. Shit I don't even care if we provide Israel American air support and launch cruise missiles, as long as not a drop of glorious American blood is dropped for them.

Attached: 1514316849115.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

that's 100% a jidf meme

I hope Israel goes to war with Iran without us, they fucking should, fucking backstabber “#1 ally”.

the whole fucking region is a combat zone
moron

see, it's never enough for the jews, even after all he did for them,
they want more, more and more

you have to die for them, and it still won't be enough

His recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the Gaza Strip as Israeli territory. He obviously supports Israel and goes along with Zionist objectives. It's really stupid to deny it at this point.

Attached: Clarissa.jpg (1005x538, 30K)

Already addressed, you lazy kike shill.

Attached: 1557089439029.jpg (990x682, 346K)

Yep. You're in denial. Grow up, kid. Your hero clearly loves Israel.

no, it literally isn't. but i see you're now going to change the meaning of words in order to support your viewpoint, so keep fucking that chicken.

Attached: 1540028289767.gif (200x147, 1.17M)

Pretty sure you meant to say he recognized the Golan Heights as Israeli territory (not Gaza), unless I REALLY missed something.

Reminder the prophecy says Israel will choke on clay. Trump giving away Jerusalem and Golan does exactly that (and no troops died in the process).

Once muslims become united against Israel and Ilhan/AOC wing take over DNC, then Israel will be fucked.

>mfw this faggot has no argument whatsoever

Attached: 1560258761743.gif (280x242, 1.55M)

Oops. You're right! He recognized Golan Heights as Israeli territory. His administration has been very generous to Israel.

Shills don't care. They'll just spam endlessly.
They're not trying to convince us, anyway. They're trying to convince people who don't normally come to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1562616327190.jpg (680x541, 39K)

I made an agrument, you just don't like it. You don't have a counterargument, only insults.

He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
He recognized Golan Heights as Israel's territory.

Grow up and accept reality, kid. He supports Israel.

>Saudi
>Combat zone

Lol, WWE and Hollywood celebs wouldn't be going to Saudi for tours if it was a warzone. Try and keep up with your geography.

Attached: 1554259929470.png (792x792, 821K)

Trump is literally in the process of pushing Iran towards economic collapse at the request of Jews.
How retarded can you be, OP?

Man, if it were up to me, there would be two states and everyone would get along, apologize for crimes of the past and move on. But no one is asking me. Trump obviously doesn't give a shit about the Palestinians. But he has, so far, proved himself to be a stumbling block to the regime change policy written by the neocons 20 years ago, which has been our foreign policy playbook in the region since 9-11. Until he puts boots on the ground, I will consider him better than any of the PNAC cocksuckers.

While what you said is true, the objective reality is that Trump has been supportive of Israel. The OP and his little buddies are saying he doesn't when obviously does.

He visited the Wailing Wall like every president before him.
He recognized Jerusalem and Golan Heights as Israeli territory, which is a huge win for Zionists.

The little shits insisting he isn't aren't paying attention or they're in severe denial.

THIS

>He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
>He recognized Golan Heights as Israel's territory.
And neither involved the death of a single American soldier. Nor does either affect a single American citizen in any significant way. And...no war. Despite more pressure than any time in history for the US to go to war, Trump has resisted and kept us out of it.
>only insults
complaining about insults on Jow Forums means pic related.

Attached: 1510845179667.gif (350x233, 348K)

That just means we'll be dying for Israel sometime by next year.

>And neither involved the death of a single American soldier.

So? He still helped Israel. They got more territory because of him.

>Nor does either affect a single American citizen in any significant way.

That doesn't matter. He still supported Israel.

>complaining about insults on Jow Forums means pic related.

You're just proving my point. You don't have any good counterarguments, you just love to lob insults because you can't accept that you're wrong.

He has supported Israel. But I think he has done so only insofar as it has benefited him and his family. We RC'd Iraq, Lybia, tried in Syria. Iran is the only true threat to Israel anymore, and he is telling them to suck ass as far as the usual bullshit causus belli for invasion and occupation, which to be honest, would be orders of magnitude more difficult than Iraq, and that shit is still a fucking pain in our ass. If the question in has he given Israel a bunch of shit, the answer is unquestionably yes. But he HAS NOT GIVEN THEM WHAT THEY WANT. So far.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-usa/trump-puts-sanctions-on-iranian-supreme-leader-other-top-officials-idUSKCN1TP13D

Yet he's still left the door open for action against Iran. Granted, this would benefit not just Israel but the Gulf States too.

>And neither involved the death of a single American soldier.

Pretty much. And both only served to fuel Israel hate worldwide, there was a reason other Presidents were not doing this.

Attached: 1537781487409.png (1050x753, 710K)

monica.gif

That's cute and all, but at the end of the day Trump supports Israel. He's made it clear the U.S. is firmly an ally. He never ruled out war with Iran and still keeps troops in Syria. He handed Jerusalem and Golan Heights to Israel. For that matter, he hasn't done shit about AIPAC.

You guys can deny it all you want, but everything I am telling you is objective fact. Getting mad at me and lobbing insults won't change the facts.

Symbolic gestures that only emboldened Israel's enemies, and no wars. Trump is doing alright.

>For that matter, he hasn't done shit about AIPAC
On that point.

Attached: 1550784763203.jpg (886x1640, 701K)

What if he's trying to trick Israel into attacking Iran unilaterally so he can sit back and watch?

Ain't even mad. I'm just saying he's played the hand he's been dealt; he isn't a zionist bitch, and he's kept us out of war so far.

I don't think we could actually allow them to get their shit pushed in, but it could definitely change the power structure of the relationship.

Cool
What would shillary have done?

CHECKMATE

>american troops in syria
>american troops in afghanistan

>not enough goy, we need more blood

>Jerusalem embassy move
>GREAT FRIENDS WITH NETANYAHU
>Daughter and son in law and grandson are all kikes
>continued involvement in Syria and Afghanistan, no withdrawals, "permanent presence" in both countries (his own words)
>vetoed bill stopping weapons deals to Saudi Arabia
>gives speeches to AIPAC
>deported former Nazi to Germany to be tortured
>no wall (nearing election now)
>appointed John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, and Elliott Abrams (all notorious neocon warmongers and war criminals with the blood of thousands of innocent civilians and US soldiers on their hands)
>BEST FRIENDS WITH BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

yeah but it's all just a ruse right? He's secretly duping Bibi by having dinners and joyous conversations with him? You people are fucking delusional and the mental gymnastics you people hop through just to try and not admit that you got duped by another neocon who posed as a right wing populist to get elected is comparable to the fucking excuses Obama supporters made for his fuck ups when he passed Romney care and started 7 wars. I hope Trump tells you all to drink some fucking kool aid so this personality cult can finally end.

This
>"IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT MY GAY NEOCONSERVATIVE FRAUD PRESIDENT THEN YOU MUST SUPPORT A LUCIFERIAN NEOLIBERAL WHITE LADY!"

>he isn't a zionist bitch

LITERALLY BEST FRIENDS WITH BENJAMIN NETANYAHU, PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT

>"we're gonna own Israel by dying in their wars, yeah that'll show em!"
What if that's a fucking fanfic you pulled out of your ass as a defense mechanism to keep from admitting you got duped? Literally every fucking MIGA faggot on this board does the same thing, they get confronted with information that clearly shows how much of a zionist shill bitch he is and all you fucking retards can do is sit there and make up retarded fanfictions as if this is still some elaborate plot and he's still somehow gonna go after ZOG.

He doesn't give a shit about Netenyahu, the only person he gives a shit about is himself. What's your suggested game plan? Revolution? A Republican primary? Or are you just being a whiny ass stormfag?

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-miller-netanyahu-trump-israel-elections-20190610-story.html

Trump literally went out of his way to make sure Bibi won re-election despite being faced with multiple corruption charges and worming his way out of them with a bullshit "immunity" law. They are best friends, do you live under a rock or are you just fucking retarded?

trump has the power of veto to any bill
check some of the bills he has signed, they are extremely jewish

>it's politics he can't go against the congress
ok, but then what is he trying to achieve if he agrees to all the jewish demands?
what is he gaining in return if he uses these bills as a bargain?

or is he just doing everything he is told to by the jewish representatives?
is he just a puppet that does everything he is told to?

and it's not like either republicans or democrats try to stop those bills, it's just one group

either way, the result is the same, an extremly pro-israel president

its a fact that america is a pet of israel

>be born
>leave a tip

Attached: 1558632011976.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>What's your suggested game plan? Revolution? A Republican primary? Or are you just being a whiny ass stormfag?

>"if you view Trump from an objective standpoint and acknowledge that he is a zionist puppet than you must have some sort of big plan as an alternative!"

go fuck yourself, I bet you'd make the same excuses if Bush was in office because at the end of the day you work on the neoconservative plantation.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvCcbtobd-c
Watch this if you want to know why the shills are out in force.
The Epstein case involves EVERYONE and this is just what is currently public knowledge not seize evidence we don't know about yet.
The kikes lost it when he was denied bail and have been here in full force to slide this info

>100s
He sent a 100 guys, this it, its war time. Kys

>>What's your suggested game plan? Revolution? A Republican primary? Or are you just being a whiny ass stormfag?

Iran isnt the metric of whether it not Trump is a jew shill faggot. Did none of you homos live through the 80s. Iran needs to go or at mon regime change. Take away the neocons, take away Israel, and Iran is still a threat to US interests.

Counterpoint:50% of males aged 16-25 are non-white.

If a war starts, non-college kids (nigger males, beaners) get conscripted and get sent to Iran. So about 55-60% of guys getting shipped to Iran to get styled on by Admiral Akbar and his friends will be non-whites.

Huge numbers of these fucks die or are maimed and therefore incapacitated. Non-white birthrate drops. Shitskins literally flee back to durkadurkastan to avoid conscription and are permanently barred from the country on pain of 20 years imprisonment for being a draft dodger.

Israel gets nuked during the course of the war.

If a war with Iran starts, it will be the fastest way to fix all of the problems that stormfags have with modern America.

WHAT'S YOUR PLAN BRO

Oh noes not less than 1/1000th of our military its over guis

We can’t even have a genuine debate anymore without Trump or the right wing just saying “the left hates Israel!” as if it’s even remotely relevant to AMERICAN issues. We’ve got white hating shitskins on one side, and Jew loving mutts on the other. It’s almost like republicans are more concerned with how the left treats Israel than they are about their own fucking citizens for gods sake

If you genuinely think it’ll be the nonwhites getting drafted you’re nuts
The draft will send us all to our deaths while the shitskins either dodge the draft or “luck out” and get to stay here

Dude, I'm 50, I remember how nightline got it's start. I also know the seeds of the revolution were sewn when we and the brits coup'd Mosaddegh 25 years earlier. Let Israel fight them, we certainly have paid enough for them to be able to fight their own fights. Iran isn't a threat to us at all. AT ALL. We are an energy exporting country, get it? It isn't our fight. Let Saudi Arabia and Israel fight their own fucking wars.

>you have no good arguments
>just says "I don't care, doesn't matter" in response to every argument
>mfw

Attached: 1545364110984.jpg (510x680, 56K)

Trump is constantly trying to false flag a casus belli. But the general public hates Israel too much to go along with it.

Trump
>Syria better not use chemical weapons!
“Syria”
>uses chemical weapons
Jow Forums
>lol no way fag
Trump
>angrily drinks more jewjew cum

>us

Lol I aged out of the draft and I don't give a shit about shilling zoomer faggots. Enjoy dying in the desert with jamal, you tranny fuck.

>n-no just cuz 1/3 of people drafted for 'Nam were niggers doesn't mean that would happen in 2019!

Dafuck? What fucking planet are you living on? He has been given multiple opportunities to attack and has held back.

>sanctions against Iran
Wow, that's a new thing. Trump is the first POTUS to do that.

No one is this stupid.

>That's cute and all
You're just dismissing each point people make and moving the goalposts. Just fuck off already. Your shillness is gleaming bright and it's ridiculous to pretend otherwise at this point.

>AT ALL
until they are.
nuclear on ICBM, they're already low-mid range and placing LEO assets. They're literally a few stolen techs from nuking nebraska.
and they still chant, at least once a week, "death to America."
Guess they don't really mean that though, they're just incompetent or crazy in your narrative. Probably a good reason to trust them with nukes.

>don't start a war Trump!
>lol you're a pussy for not going to war
>

Attached: 1545175386801.jpg (750x841, 133K)

>They're literally a few stolen techs from nuking nebraska.

They are still years away from enriching enough uranium, and they aren't going to steal any ISBMs. You're fucking retarded. They could make a dirty bomb and fuck over a city, maybe the one you live in, but nowhere in the US. They aren't a threat to us.

#c

>LITERALLY BEST FRIENDS WITH BENJAMIN NETANYAHU
Prove that.

Peace dude, I'm out, gonna watch some food videos on yt.

>Huge numbers of these fucks die or are maimed and therefore incapacitated. Non-white birthrate drops. Shitskins literally flee back to
Yeah, not worth reading past this point. All of those crippled shitskins(way more crippled than killed in modern combat) will subsequently be leeching more government resources on our dollar. Fuck that shit. NO. MORE. WARS. Not until the evil Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate that has hijacked the United States has been pulverized, burned, and the ashes pissed upon.

Attached: 6cC4.gif (500x237, 914K)

>Trump is constantly trying to false flag
>actually believing Trump is false flagging rather than Israel/CIA

Attached: 1559745374318.jpg (611x583, 50K)

whatever lets you sleep better magat

Then why shill for them?

And yet we're not at war dying for Israel like I'm sure you've been claiming for weeks.

I think this is the fundamental part of the issue. He hasn’t gone to war. In some way he has control over his actions that way. And that is why I will be voting for him again.

>muh nam
Our government wasn’t out to destroy us then boomer
Kys

Delete this

But is he going to war for them, kid? Son, if he supports them in ways that don’t totally drains us then who gives a fuck anymore child?

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

You're saying I should take a hard stance in either direction?
Either I'm with you or not?
Trump is a kike-lover, or he's not?

You muck up very good points, we haven't really gone to war with anyone, yet, but the dude is obviously a kike-lover.

We can discuss each of your points separately, and they are good points, but to suggest that we are kikes for believing Trump is a kike-lover is just....well...jewish.

Attached: 1783784934.jpg (192x262, 7K)

what's your fucking plan? Keep supporting the same zionist shill who let a 12 year high of illegal immigration happen at our border while he escalates tensions with Iran and Venezuela (a war which would cause even more illegals to come here)? Keep sucking each other off and supporting some rich piece of shit who doesn't give a single iota of a fuck about you.

>Corporate democrats and progressives are one in the same

imagine being this retarded on the subject of ideology

I'm saying you have to engage in doublethink to think both prospects are true. The core of Israel's machine has always been war. Trump has denied them this. Yet we're told to judge his stance on Israel, not by how he handled this core of their blood and money complex, but by several cases of optics pandering that have little to no effect on most Americans. It's inherently contradictory.
>but to suggest that we are kikes for believing Trump is a kike-lover
My original post said nothing of the kind. That assertion is, ironically, directed at the shills in this thread who suggest anyone who DOESN'T think Trump is a kike-lover must therefore be a MIGAtard. I will say that the way you projected that argument is rather kikeish, however, so yeah, you might just be a kike. Here's a tip: avoid pic related if you want an actual discussion.

Attached: 1_ogiN87jNoWparjm_JPBuFg.jpg (554x808, 81K)

Imagine being so up your own ass that when confronted with the fact that most of Jow Forums hates you ideologues and wants you go back to Jow Forumseddit you manage to do olympian mental gymnastics and convince yourself that it's the longest shill raid in all of Jow Forums history and everyone who isn't circlejerking with you is a shill

>directed at the shills in this thread who suggest anyone who DOESN'T think Trump is a kike-lover must therefore be a MIGAtard

to be quite fair you'd have to be legitimately retarded to think that anyone who is best buds with Bibi isn't a kike lover

They actually are the same. Neither have standards or morals. Both are narcissistic. The only difference is one has shitloads of money.

Keep your friends close and your enemies toaster