Is Jeffery Epstein Shapeshifting here??

Is this an actual Reptilian? I know the jews used to be known as the Khazars which actually means "Snake People". But are they really fucking snakes?

Attached: Reptilestein.jpg (748x868, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeQhNrRSa4c
instagram.com/p/Bzi-Yaqnkus/?igshid=vnx26xakdjbr
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=201s
factcheck.org/2019/07/bogus-photo-combines-trump-epstein-images/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tape-shows-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686
youtube.com/watch?v=rbFJWo3gdRI
youtube.com/watch?v=i_Xm26DikxE
youtube.com/watch?v=AUDr_c2PalI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can see the gap that closes

Attached: jeffreppy.jpg (491x536, 41K)

No, look at jerry Sandusky, penn state coach. They look the same. You can spot a pedo from a mile away

visual artifacts because this is a deep fake that politicians have been scared about.

Well apparently he keeps his home at 56 degrees, so if he is a reptile he either uses a heating pad for energy or he’s a warm blooded type of reptile hybrid

You can see him hide the shifting by trying to get off camera. He got nervous when Trump told him NBC cameras were on him

Attached: Trump Epstein 1992 - Shapeshift.webm (760x718, 1.56M)

I can read lips

Trump: " hey Jeff , you still got that 3 year old back on the island?"

Attached: Trump Epstein 1992 -Shapeshifting.webm (740x716, 1.51M)

Attached: epstein snake.jpg (740x678, 80K)

nice blog post op

Normal teeth

Attached: epstein teeth.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Whatever Trump told him really changed his mood. You see the laughter drain from his eyes almost immediately.

What the fuck? Did he buy new ones?

Both are kikes.
Patrick Little was right
Jews rape kids

he's smiling

What the fuck. That's fucking weird. Fish mouth is one thing but GOD DAMN

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.28M)

my sides ...

Seems common place

youtube.com/watch?v=YeQhNrRSa4c

Attached: AIPAC Lee Rosenberg.gif (320x212, 784K)

(((Inbreeding)))

Attached: melania-trump-photo-u1.jpg (650x347, 27K)

Attached: reptilian eating glass2.gif (444x250, 983K)

Attached: glass eating reptilian best.gif (444x250, 2.37M)

Attached: GettyImages_700334384.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Where the fuck is this coming from? This looks EXACTLY like how a deep fake would look.

Point in case: instagram.com/p/Bzi-Yaqnkus/?igshid=vnx26xakdjbr

Who the fuck found this video and what news outlet was it uploaded to? Looks like MSNBC or some shit. Looks like really fucking shitty CGI. Why has this video not appeared until today?

proven photoshop

Attached: epstein_trump_bff.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>proven photoshop
Proven where /ptg/ shitstain?

Attached: pedophile_trump_jeff_epstein.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

man Trump looked so based here, what happened to him

Face2Face: Real-time Face Capture and Reenactment of RGB Videos (CVPR 2016 Oral)

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=201s

Attached: hillary_clinton_donald_trump_and_bernie_sanders_hanging_out._6639896151.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

I didnt vote for trump and he is clearly a israel first faggot but the deepfakes were predicted by everyone here a fucking week ago you dumb fucking faggot. Wiki removed all mention of clintons as well as the fact Epstein is a kike.

factcheck.org/2019/07/bogus-photo-combines-trump-epstein-images/

Kill yourself disinfo fuck. Epstein declassification is going to bring everyone down you fucking kike

WHERE IS THE FUCKING FOOTAGE FROM KIKE POST SOURCE OR FUCK OFF OUR BOARD BITCH

-normal smile

Attached: smile bitch.jpg (560x375, 77K)

Attached: images-1.jpg (201x251, 6K)

>Where the fuck is this coming from?

>The November 1992 tape in the NBC archives

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tape-shows-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686

see

Reptilians dont exist gaylord

t. reptilian

Attached: 1537821811740.png (499x583, 291K)

that is one creepy kike, and Epstein

The NBC archives huh? Is that right? You dont say. NBC is the pinnacle of fucking honesty arent they?

Now what are the chances that we will be able to go and independently verify the physical copy of the film as original and not doctored? SURELY no one at NBC would have ANY motives to upload this (((footage))) right now given Epsteins arrest - even though Google has virtually fucking WIPED all mentions and pictures of Epstein and Clinton while at the same time the MSM shits out article after article about Trump and Epstein.

Clearly there are NO MOTIVES at play here. Looks like a genuine tape recording that was converted to digital and then someone ran some deep fake on the guy next to Trump to make him look like Epstein.

Either that or Epstein is a shape shifting reptile who eats children. Ill take either as truth - or both.

Egyptian gaylords?

Attached: Egyptian Meme.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

This ain't fake, NAZI FVGGOT!

youtube.com/watch?v=rbFJWo3gdRI

>then someone ran some deep fake on the guy next to Trump to make him look like Epstein.

And trump is not gonna say anything about that?

Attached: reptilian eye.webm (360x360, 1.59M)

nothing is going to happen to epstein he will get let off or its probably not even really him in custody but a body double (schizomode)

but the point remains this is likely going to play out for the duration of the 2020 election to smear trumps run just like hillarys was tainted by the "email scandal" this one will be the "epstein scandal" nothing fruitful just a smear game.

they want to associate trump with epstein who is a horrible person and by scrubbing all the clinton stuff when people search epstein they will be bombarded with images of trump and headlines that will change the way they view him.

Attached: joker-9a80-e1562652649678.jpg (1872x1032, 92K)

Read it an weep faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Xm26DikxE

what the fuck

Attached: 35A46867-D904-4E1D-A129-64433AD393AD.jpg (792x658, 48K)

Mika Brzzzzky has the smoking gun on Trump. She can read Trumps lips
And Trump
gasp
pearl clutch
said a woman was

hot

IMPEACH FOTYFI

no one believes in reptilins, faggit

t. reptilian paedophile

Ah, so thats why he smirks the way he does. Hiding that 95% gum

Uhhh can we please get a photoshop pro user to reverse image engineer this shit?

Attached: 1553907150456.png (831x799, 296K)

If its real then let em burn. Like I said I didnt vote for Trump and I am no fucking fan of Israel. It is blatantly obvious the commie MSM has at the very least a perceived vendetta against Trump considering all the fake shit they continuously write about him. Not like they couldnt get someone to say that Trump raped them. Actors act. Doesnt mean its the fucking truth. Tired of the ruling class deciding what kind of information we can or cannot have access to.

DECLASSIFY THE FUCKING 2000 PAGES AND MAKE THE UNREDACTED. IF THESE FAGGOTS CONTINUE PLAYING STUPID WITH US PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN FUCKING HANDS BECAUSE FAGGOTS LIKE EPSTEIN CONTINUE WALKING FREE
HOW ABOUT THE BITCH SARAH BACKUS WHO LET MUSLIM TERRORISTS WALK FREE IN TAOS NEW MEXICO? THAT IS FUCKING TREASON

THE MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPOSED OF LITERAL FUCKING TRAITORS.

KILL

THEM

ALL

Read what I fucking wrote you obvious plant fucking brainlet

reptilians are real
the house of Anu are all from Thuban
but this is disinfo to derail the JE sex slave farm

Attached: 01.jpg (499x795, 87K)

>Read it and weep
>posts a video link

Attached: r3cg5ynte6t8mfwwys7zferwsimyjlst-xlarge.jpg (620x348, 22K)

.25 speed

Attached: epstein teeth (2).jpg (720x798, 65K)

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)...

Attached: epstein teeth (3).jpg (748x804, 66K)

Icke does and he named the pedo rings long ago. Maybe he's right about lizard people too.

if this happens and people continue staying asleep i am afraid evil has won and there is no god coming to save us. in the near future raping and murdering children will be seen as common place as everyone uploads their fucking conscious into some demonic super computer.

If Jesus is real he should of came bacck along fucking time ago and purged this fucking rock of the demons.

It's called smiling. You should try it once. Just pretend you're not you for a minute.

my trump epstein folder is getting pretty full these days

Attached: epstein trump party together2.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

they can't get rid of the fact that he funded and did biz dev for the CGI et al

checked
The link you posted chops it before the pics in your OP, this one has it though: youtube.com/watch?v=AUDr_c2PalI
Also copies are easily findable, search 'trump epstein party' etc

great gif thx buddy

Attached: GOPedos3.jpg (1200x821, 57K)

his teeth and penis never matured to adulthood
his victims describe his penis as tiny and deformed
shaped like an egg

he was probably raising the price on 9 year old ivanka

kys GOPedo shill

Attached: pepe pls2.jpg (800x614, 64K)

there's fucking videos of them partying together, why would u think they're fake

Attached: epstein trump11.jpg (782x445, 80K)

I am a libertarian constitutionalist you pleddit tier fucking moron

lol

based msnbc

i don't get it how can a penis be shaped like an egg

whats telling about that video is not that Trump likes hot women but that epstein seems uncomfortable around them kind of like hes thinking they are too old for him.

just put an egg inside your penis

THAT PICTURE IS FUCKING FAKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT READ THE THREAD FAGGOT: YOU THINK FUCKING Jow Forums IS GOING TO SIMPLY FORGET ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CLINTONS WERE TO EPSTEIN? WEVE COMPILED THE LARGEST AGGREGATE OF EPSTEIN INFORMATION OUT OF ANY FUCKING SOURCE ON THE WEB. I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE LONG BEFORE PIZZAGATE BROKE

YOU ARENT MEMORY.HOLING SHIT ON US YOU FAGGOT KIKE NOW FUCK OFF OUR BOARD BITCH

IF TRUMP IS ONE OF THEM SHOW US THE FUCKING PROOF. THAT VIDEO LOOKS FUCKING DOCTORED THAT THE OP POSTED.

WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL COPY FOR INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION. NO WHERE

That's his gum line

Glow harder

Nah, just really ugly.

Are you fucking retarded?

Not too easy to find because they were just now found after years of people looking for dirt on Trump?!

Attached: EDE81A0E-6191-4292-8733-288411F0403B.gif (320x352, 837K)

Are there more pics of him with young girls?

How did he make his money anyway?

What the fuck is this user

Attached: 9982AD19-8A5B-4C38-B085-EADCFA1FAC15.png (300x300, 101K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=AUDr_c2PalI

Attached: epstein reppy teeth (2).jpg (489x518, 32K)

Attached: epstein reppy teeth.jpg (558x535, 40K)

Probably a deep fake. Read the thread.

The original footage will NEVER be found. I am talking about the hard copy tapes. There was no digital medium for storage of video in 1992.

he reminds me of Anthony Bourdain for some reason

Attached: 1563405200815.png (1955x1440, 1.32M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4

Shows just how serious the fucking prosecutorial team was on this faggot.

Glad COMEYS DAUGHTER IS ON THE CURRENT PROSECUTORIAL TEAM

this was from a civil deposition

That's not a gif you giant leaf fag.

Attached: tank.jpg (500x750, 101K)

all someone needs to do is recreate it if it's a video special effect

is Jay-z?

Attached: jer-z.png (385x207, 139K)

This!

Attached: F17C2B5C-2635-4AC7-A2CF-EF8C09A4E4C6.gif (376x278, 2.86M)

So was this debunked, how did he do this

Attached: 156155654515.gif (636x352, 2.64M)

seriously does anyone else think Trump looks like a literal giga chad right here?