Why don't white women look like this anymore?

Why don't white women look like this anymore?

Attached: 7918fc64f38abebfc6a9e73ea069c238.jpg (800x1200, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChyWv5fy8utAWVhRPVV85XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something happened.

Attached: rgn0p.jpg (1440x1259, 160K)

They do

Attached: Larken Woodward .jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

Do you think the average Asian girl dresses or looks like that? LOL

because white women aren't asian you dumbass

jewish feminist war against women
unironically, absolutely

This

Attached: 1559017196805 roastie.jpg (664x960, 74K)

I like my wymen like j like my coffee. Black and bitter.

Attached: 1562267588918 nog bitches rex.jpg (714x1024, 135K)

Thicc

Attached: 1561911129807.jpg (623x757, 64K)

Being feminine has become tacky in western female culture.

Attached: 1562683008229.jpg (2048x2048, 445K)

Mommy

Attached: 1561910472865.jpg (679x1024, 69K)

Oh you said wi mymens.

Attached: 1561819572953.jpg (650x866, 154K)

Education

I don't know about y'all. This is my GF. Will post more if interested

Attached: 1561299194688.jpg (488x604, 262K)

But it is cute and attractive.

Someone did something.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Because white women aren't asian. Are you retarded?

You want badly to save the west with the help of a white skinned Asian wife, and you try as hard as you can to make it feel like you're justified, that she really is white, but she's not, and the dead bedroom and nagging about money, the screaming, the horrible superificiality, the abuse of your Asian looking son makes you act out even more. The fact that you're an incel who was rejected by white girls, and any other type of girl, and has to prey on very old problems within Asian culture bothers you. You want so badly to pretend that you and your screaming, fake Asian wife is almost white, but you can't get over your hatred of Asians, your hatred of Asian men, so you transfer that into white nationalism and playing the big boy over Asians, all the while raising little Elliot Rodgers who hate their Asian side, and lashing out at anyone, including your own children, who criticize you. It’s so sad to see white “men” pretend they’re big shots over Asians, of all people. It’s like fucking real time Gulliver’s Tales, and you think that white women will somehow get envious of you for trading them in for an Asian woman. No. White women look at you and say: “see? Oh he must have a tiny dick. He’s interracially dating. Time to go get blacked.”

pretty lude/tight tshirt, get her dressing a little more modestly like a proper woman and you are doing well for yourself

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Here’s the deal with you yellow fever losers:

You know for a fact that the only women you can “get” is Asian women, because your own white women are famous for fucking anyone but a white man. Ironically, the only saving grace you have with attractive women was to keep them away from Asian guys, yet according to your “future of the white race plan with Asian women” - your sons are going to be.... Asian guys.

Despite the fact that you “date” Asian women under the false premise that they’re submissive, family oriented, traditional, light-skinned, racist women who won’t sleep with black men, it bothers you deep down that your children won’t be white.

So combined with the nagging, screaming, violent Asian wife, you continue to be racist against everyone, in your last ditch attempt to make it seem like you, the poor white man, is still in charge. Still winning, with your ‘traditional’ Asian wife. The cognitive dissonance of raising non-white kids with a screaming, bitchy, controlling Asian wife who hates your guts, hates herself, hates that she’s Asian, and hates her own Asian looking son, makes you hate Asian men and white women even more. And yet you’re raising an Asian man, but this one is mentally ill - a liability, raised to hate himself by his own mentally ill mother. So you channel all of your anger at the world, anger at the fact that you were forced to marry a sexless Asian banshee, into right wing politics, bashing anything and everything Asian.

Ahem, I think he just meant why don't they wear cute dresses... anymore

You're brave to post her, but you made it user. Congrats
I posted my Euro gf here and got some compliments. Would never do it again though at risk of her being a meme.

Attached: 1561297542346.png (463x467, 631K)

They don't want you to think they're cute, they want you to take them seriously.

And she bakes

Attached: 1561296106225.png (666x790, 1001K)

Attached: 1561305937400.png (1440x2294, 3.08M)

>Why don't white women look like this anymore?
Jews

Attached: barbara-lerner-spectre-jew-whore.jpg (355x199, 19K)

You dropped two bombs on the two Christian majority cities in Japan. Filled with women and children. You wrote the book on being a man. A man, to a western male, meant being violent, dominant, disrespectful, athletic.

Now blacks are taking over your country, and taking your women, according to the rules you wrote.

There are 2-3 billion East Asians in the world. White women are 2% of the world population and now lust after blacks. Asians kill yours by the hundreds of thousands through economic domination and fentanyl.

RIP.

As for “muh WMAF.”

Mao Zedong once offered to send millions of Chinese women as bioweapons against you. Your ancestors used to fear Chinese and Asian women as loveless, ruthless succubi who would steal your money and reinsert it into the Chinese community, creating Chinese-looking children who would be soldiers in undermining the US. Read a history book. Every single racist, including Einstein and Hitler, had bad things to say about Chinese women, while being neutral or even positive about the men. From your earliest history, white racists tolerated AMWF, while fearing WMAF and the Asian woman. Now you pathetic white nationalists, afraid of black and Muslim men, somehow find solace in the women your ancestors warned would lead to the death of the west.

That’s how pathetic and low white “men” have sunk; giving your money to an Asian woman who doesn’t understand love as a concept, pesters and hounds you, and gives your money to an Asian man - your own son.

You've been played all along.

Hunts

Attached: 1561308782648.png (662x780, 945K)

I can't take them seriously when they pretend to be men.

Cute 3.14

Attached: 1561310325681.webm (720x900, 1.33M)

Attached: iq.jpg (700x684, 134K)

Except that's not what masculinity is. It never was. And blacks are only taking over because they're lauded by Jews

Is mommy huwite?

Attached: 1560572142111.webm (720x1052, 2.93M)

women are all the same, none of them understand love as a concept

Wymens rex

Attached: 1559856037283.webm (352x640, 1.42M)

Look I can smell the menstrual blood from here so why don't you just learn from this thread ok?

maybe none of them understand love with white men as a concept.... most of the evidence points to the fact that white men's only appeal to women of any race is utility.

But I suspect most of you already knew that

Good trigger discipline.

Did white women look like Japanese chicks at one point in time?

Wait...asian ...yummy

Attached: 1558718507327.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

because of video games and anime

The Chinese are heartless insects with no sense of morals. Japs on the other hand are near God tier

they never looked yellow in the first place

Her red dot is bad and she should feel bad. Ars run best with a 30mm on a cantilever and a lower 3rd cowitness

Existence used to be the fundamental variable, and so pleasure and expression were developed so to aid in securing it. However when existence became a certain constant, pleasure and expression became distinct human purposes, and with their evolution came corruptions as a result of human flaws or other exploitation.

In this case, as expression and pleasure evolved beyond the utilitarian, fashion became more dynamic and so open to influence, some of it harshly negative. Attempts to mutilate identity to compromise the security in existence of a particular group, or even ignorance and indifference on the part of member individuals led to fashion corrupted to serve inhumane purpose. Idk man its been a long day

shut the fuck up and go shoot up a 7/11 you hapa trash

The only "appeal" of this woman is that you have a 5% more chance of getting her than you do of a woman of her similar looks who was white / non Asian, which would be a 9. But since she's Asian, to be honest, she's a 7 at best.

It seems to me that white nazi incels fetishize Asian women as "almost there" white women because you can't get your own women.

Because thats jpnese

Incel in background

Attached: 1558348206768.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

Get out of the house and have fun.

Can't go back!

Some do.
youtube.com/channel/UChyWv5fy8utAWVhRPVV85XQ

so are you a butthurt hapa subhuman or a teeny dicked asian boy afraid of the white man? maybe you're a teeny dicked hapa subhuman afraid of the white man

look, the point is that people who dress or act like faggots do so because they believe their existence is under no threat and so their evolved faculties for pleasure and expression become distinct, and often contradictory to their original functions. A lot of the time this can compromise their existence and then leave them all fucked up but y

nice man bun

Blacks are punishment for what we did to the Asians.

At one time, Asians were treated worse than blacks. We massacred women and children in an attempt to prevent Asians from competing on the world stage. We lynched Asian men who married white women.

We started talking about Asians being less masculine, perpetual foreigners, that we could abuse and humiliate.

White women saw the goldilocks theory of race that we white men invented to dehumanize Asians, and realized that if white men believed that whites are between blacks and Asians, and that blacks are more "physical," and that being physical is what makes a man, then black men are superior. We worshipped athleticism, not academics and intelligence like the Asians, and bragged about how the Asians are less athletic - but white women saw this and went for the most athletic black men.

Now that blacks are running rampant through our white communities, impregnating our young women, suddenly Asians are our allies.

But blacks are God's punishment for our mistreatment of Asians.

Feminism and progressive degeneracy.

/thread

Attached: A723F62B-C553-4698-83FA-AE3C7322D884.png (960x505, 438K)

Our daughter... Living innawoods. Fuck niggers and big cities

Attached: 1558206265166.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

Cute gf (?), but do you think giving out her name and pictures to 4chinzs is a smart idea?

so you wanna hang out?

they never looked like this, and that's a good thing

Attached: Untitled.jpg (84x154, 4K)

based Huny Buny

Attached: thumbs up chuck norris.gif (387x251, 2.23M)

No. She's not a she either. Really look.

That's the goodest of boys.

When women entered the workforce to also pay taxes and be miserable. Then came 3rd wave feminism insanity where being a whore, aggressive like a man, and had more rights than a man. They've abused their freedoms and now purity or signs of being a maiden is thought of as a way of the past.

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Cause they are not gooks?

Uhhhhhh almost upside down Satan! Not really. She comes home to me, so I don't care.

Attached: 1561309840909.webm (480x600, 2.94M)

First off, we (American whites) singlehandedly helped rebuild the Japanese and Chinese economies when they asked for help.
Secondly, blacks aren't men and none of what you're saying makes sense.

White women as a group are transitioning into men. They are all cross-dressing trannies. We should enslave them unironically.

still gonna cuck all the Korean and Japanese college age boys around here by giving their girls the BWC so they can cum for me all night and go gossip about their lustful new WMAF relationship with a big muscular white man

>we're equal pls take us seriously
>no pls stop beating us this is sexist
>oh god transgenders beating us too
Mfw.

Honestly if women want to be taken seriously, they ought to return to the duties they perform better than we do by virtue of their nature.

Attached: 1438362661354.jpg (236x199, 5K)

Inner city wymens

Attached: 1562353279458.webm (854x480, 2.09M)

Your sons will be effeminate hapas. Also somebody post the webms of Asian women taking their makeup off and going from waifu to frogcreature in 10 seconds.

>putting your daughter on Jow Forums
obviously you're full of shit and that's not your kid, but that is a good doggo.

cuz they want to be men

Attached: 1563413315119.jpg.jpe.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

True. Some things are too pure for this world of filth.

>Ars run
do you mean "work" spergo
>co-witness
>run
>30 mm on a cantilever
suicide cant come soon enough for you or maybe some XM-15 masterrace Jow Forumsommando will help you to it first

You're an incel, aren't you?

Not your gf user, come on. Reverse image search.

Interesting post

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 1560723380262.gif (261x210, 1.85M)

well they want to use sex to control men in the same fashion that men controlled them with money for just loads of years, its a jealousy-emulation thing

Attached: 1547763613935 leaf.jpg (944x670, 61K)

Roastie detected

Mine does. Why doesn't your woman dress to please you?

>Why don't white women look like this anymore?

because they're too busy being lke THIS?

Attached: 3DF.vs.2DFb.jpg (264x374, 34K)

You think the dog really gives a shit about the child? He's doing what he knows will get him fed. Stop projecting your emotions on an unnatural creature that eats it's own shit and look up "redirected aggression". When the dog can't get it's target, it will redirect it's aggression to the nearest thing to it, like that little girl. Her parents are irresponsible for using her as a prop in a dog training exercise.

you got cucked into living in a city

>I want to give you money because you're my wife and I love you
>REEE stop opressing me!

they do in my region though

Attached: 1532184616226.jpg (400x800, 300K)

Based German user.

You sound like a nigger, but white.
Just change "white" to "black" and re-read your post.

It is, it is also feminine and the kykes can't have that

Is this you?? Lol. Burn coal.

Attached: 1560823075730.png (726x1032, 151K)

I love our community, that we can fight over white wemen and ars in the same thread. Yeah lemme buy a bushmaster like its 1992. 80% master race.
>a fucking leaf

I mean the deeper you get into the cities, the higher the chance of degeneracy
I live in the most suburb of suburbs, people live here by old values
sense of community, no foreigners etc.

Attached: 1df094eb-c2b1-4689-90dd-790046d38025.jpg.jpg (5312x2988, 2.78M)