Ben Shapiro turns on Trump

I’m with Ben on this one, I can no longer support Trump and his racist supporters

Attached: 2CAA3364-9434-4575-BA30-1E7054F93697.jpg (750x1003, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off idiot

>can't take some bantz
>facts over feelings

If she had her way, she would have us wiped from this earth. But being American makes it all better.

send ben shapiro back to hobington

Fuck off marketing kike

He’s a retard. So she has first amendment rights but I don’t?

U gotta go back too

Being an American on paper means nothing if you're not an American in your heart.

cries out in pain as he strikes you

This cunt is literally from Somalia. She's probably already witnessed multiple murders and rapes and likely doesn't even get phased by them. A literal heartless thoughtless animal who can only destroy. You're really going to throw your lot in with that, Ben? Boy you sure are a fucking idiot.

>the old reverse double Jew
It's all so tiresome...

Attached: 1557700526355m.jpg (1024x1022, 218K)

AYYYY LIL BEN, I CHOPPED MY COCK OFF AND NOW I'M BLEEDING TO DEATH. YOU LIKE THAT, CRAPIRO?

Attached: 1550805915506.jpg (608x594, 133K)

He's just butthurt the person who he called an idiot was suddenly recognized by mainstream media as an genius of realpolitik.

His wife's a doctor. He's a fag.

it's implied because you're not jewish

Attached: lbk-kali-yuga-w-1000.jpg (1000x1000, 324K)

If you move to a country and do nothing but disresect it and its people then you can fuck off back to mogodishu, she acts as if she could speak to people like that back in somalia?

So lets get this right for once Jow Forums.
Omar is a migrant, is in political office, has a 9% approval rating (not joking quick google search tells all), she critiques everything western and american, never says anything positive about the country and civilisaton europeans built, costantly blames white people for her skin being black and not enjoying it, deal with white envy by making white people fel guilty of what they are not who they are, can fuck off back to m'bekkestan for all i care

Attached: 1443308390344.jpg (638x475, 53K)

Ben Shapiro needs to go the fuck back to Israel.

>Divide and Conquer Jew
>what else is new?

Attached: 1563319339711.png (275x251, 135K)

She committed fraud to become a citizen and now shes in charge of making our laws.
Get a grip.

Someone get that man a remote control car and Mickey noise ears. The little guy would look adorable

You're next Benjy

Ben's a Mormon now?

Wonder how he feels about "anti-semites" exercising all their freedoms

i'd send them all back to preserve pic related

Attached: 20b15c891cc2e14d7febaebf431e6f76d4f3c3035e1f932a4ff66ca93b595c9b.jpg (960x960, 74K)

daily reminder that non-white people shouldn't even be in this country or have any rights

Attached: 1554862629499.jpg (1014x1883, 876K)

Vile. Shapiro is awful. He is a radical semite with terrible views.

Attached: 156451254545.png (474x440, 460K)

>taking anything that comes out of ben "people only know me for my sister's fat tits" shapiro's fat mouth seriously

Attached: 1499568588638.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

all these polihacks trying to appeal to the average voter

instead of doubling-down to your true base of warriors, those that will lead you into victory starting the next civil war facing the liberals in our country.

pathetic.

trump said she could leave, he wasn't ordering her to leave.

fucking

retards

Benlet was never a supporter of Trump anyway.

fuck the littlest chicken hawk.
he can suck uncut cock until he enlists to fight for his home nation (Israel)

Who the fuck even cares what Ben "Israel before America" Shapiro has to say?

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Remember folks, sending them back ruins (((the plan)))

Exactly this. Ok, yes, DEPORTING her for exercising her first amendment rights might be “disgusting,” but CHANTING? This kike is a retard.

Serious question: why does he sound like a gnome when he speaks?

She committed immigration fraud, she has to go back to the shithole.

>phased

Cletus detected

Ben Shapiro wants to steal little boys peepees

Ben is the kind of Jew Ilhan Omar is trying to warn us about. They are both subversive, un-American scum tho.

I don’t give a shit what the pearl-clutching neocon kike thinks. Blue checks posting their opinions is not politics and these threads should be bannable

Why are vile anti-Americans allowed to come to America and become citizens? Entry controls should be the most important national defense issue.

Is he autistic?

All brown people must be sent back. Civic nationalists are traitors to the American ideal.

Ben Shapiro is a Racist. He literally believes he is racially chosen.

Here here!

>jew stabs someone in the back
Shocking.

>Shapiro turns on Trump
Can't turn on a guy he was never on the side of. Sage.

The only time a jew is generous is when he gives adjectives.

So we should keep raped children in prison because they became animals after experiencing trauma? Take meds.

Twitter makes me sleepy

Attached: sleep.webm (1645x699, 1.86M)

Shapiro was always a never Drumpfer. He only agrees with Trump on Israeli issues for (((reasons.)))

I wonder who Ben Shapiro works for?

The Lobby USA Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

The Lobby USA Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM

The Lobby USA Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk

The Lobby USA Part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c

>good moral character
Flew right out the window alongside
>free white men

>hurrr lets abandon the first amendment because I don't like the brown mean woman >:(
You tribalist retards are the doom of our society

She committed immigration fraud. What a surprise a semite is sticking up for a semite.

>hurr speaking against far-left, anti-American terrorists like Omar in the government is not free speech

oh hi there benjamin shapirosteinberg
fucking kike

shortpiro should gtfo too

Shap's got guts. Pretty easy to sit behind an anonymous message board and talk shit but Ben puts himself out there and stands his ground. He's got guts. You don't.

He seeks the friction and jumps into the fray, he doesn't sit in the Jow Forums echo chamber unchallenged. He invites the toughest, most baddest assed debaters to try their hand against him. More often then not he wins. You could learn something from him if you weren't so racist against our allies.

>He's got guts
no, he has billionaire backers to finance him spewing jewish bullshit

Attached: 1540947154819.png (710x934, 1.08M)

>vile
(((they))) really need to come up with something new. Sage

>turns
michelle fields' tits called, they want 2016 back

so would he

I will actually celebrate the day this faggot little kike dies.

Right

Attached: 00922F73-2099-4240-97EA-D22061F6109D.png (1440x1211, 384K)

Gone are they days when sarcasm and irreverent humor displayed in a chant was funny. Everything is dead serious now.

the (((jews))) had to make up hebrew because they aren't jews and have no idea how to speak the actual language real jews spoke
Israel doesn't exist

Yeah so, none of these leftists, like Shapiro, gave a fuck when Obama rocket grenades an American citizen visiting some shit hole for a wedding

Two sides of the same coin.

What a kike.

Attached: 1560634634710.jpg (498x633, 47K)

Plus
>hate white men
>invoke the white men's constitution to forward anti white manning

fuck off kike Shapiro.

she shouldn't even be in office let alone America,

she defrauded immigration authorities by marrying her own brother to get into the country and become a citizen.

She literally has no legal right to be in congress. If this world made sense she would be arrested and deported immediately.

Ben is a Jew. Jews brought multiculturalism to USA. Ben wants to conserve multiculturalism.

this kike knows the tables could turn on him and he could hear the same tune directed at him. smart to try to stop it now.

Attached: IMG950729.gif (240x160, 161K)

Telling.

>trivial bitching
>Cletus
>plebbit spacing
Soifaggot detected.

He has been a cunt the last week, even arguing with his fellow employees at daily wire

Sage

Attached: Antifa attack plan on 4chan.png (1200x893, 547K)

Faggot. I wasn't going to vote Trump until I found out he was a legitimate racist. Now he's got my vote.

Kikepiro was always against Trump, this is just him returning to his previous opinion.

how many times does it make this now? remember when he told people to disavow trump and resigned from breitbart when his campaign manager manhandled michelle fields.

Anybody still actually pay attention to this faggot?

Attached: bjvdlnfsv.png (585x392, 391K)

Jews get viscerally -terrified- when whites start getting wise to multikult bullshit. It's hilarious to watch them squirm. They're constantly in fear of being "found out" and expelled/shoahd.

Very weird since he's called for the ethnic cleansing of Arabs in Israel. Not just one of them based on individual behavior, but all of them based on their race.

Attached: shapiro ethnic cleansing.jpg (1200x1051, 166K)

Ben Shapiro has opposed Trump from the beginning.

What a pussy

these, this dumb mother fucker constantly contradicts himself. Pretty much the definition of rules for thee but not for me.

>trump is responible for the words of literal migatards
Oy vey, send him back to israel.

Has israel ever revoked citizenship from someone?

No, hes just jewish.

>Ya that Fat bitch that screamed "Lets impeach the Mother Fucker" at her rally. Thats the side (you) are on. OK buddy