Why does no one ever point out that Trump dated a black woman? Also...

Why does no one ever point out that Trump dated a black woman? Also, she has publicly stated that he is not racist multiple times on the record.

Attached: merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-master768.jpg (768x672, 76K)

please. thats barely black. 1/4 at most

Because it goes against the narrative.

>Black

Notice he was smart enough to fuck her, but not marry her.

he should unironically tweet this out desu

>black woman

looks italian to me

Attached: 02ac66b0-4a9b-11e9-a5ee-f7ed22d7c0b6.png (550x438, 424K)

>fucking a black woman
>smart
that's how you get chlamydia or worse.

Are you retarded? they will instantly say that fucking a black person doesn't make you not racist, Thomas Jefferson fucked em too but owned them

Nobody on Jow Forums is wondering if he's racist.
The question is, is he a pedophile? Is he involved with the Mossad child trafficking rings?
All evidence so far says yes.
Is it just a coincidence that EVERYONE in this picture is working with Mossad? The man on the far right is Robert Maxwell, his daughter is Epstein's child slave recruiter (and possibly Israeli spy / handler for Epstein. She also has licenses to pilot jets and submarines.)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 Lawsuit Claim Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Argued Over Taking Teen’s Vir (848x431, 780K)

I dont think trump is racist. I will also add that I wouldnt really care if he IS. But, using that woman as an example of why he is not racist is rather misleading. Toothless hillbilly clan members would happily have several children with that woman.

>REEEE UNCLE TOM
>REEEE FETISHIST
>REEEE COLONIZER
>OH SHIT Jow Forums LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOD EMPEROR IS A RACE TRAITOR
>MIGA!
Yeah fuck that.

Attached: trump2020.png (960x819, 53K)

idc if he fucked a black. bleaching the human race by going to pound town is based

"IFI POST LIES OFTEN ENOUGH IT MAKES MY SCHIZOPHRENIA REAL AND THE VOICES IN MY HEAD WILL STOP SHRIEKING AT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Because black people hate light skinned black people, so it wouldn't count. Plus if trump did, it would just be treat like saying "some of my best friends are black", and be summarily dismissed.

So what? Thomas jefferson dated his black women slaves too.

The dumbest argument conservatives make is oh well he dated a black chick so he's not racist. Who wouldnt want to shoot their white milky cum on black skin? Doesnt mean you fucking love them or are not racist.

who gives a fuck if he's racist anyway

Because that doesnt fit the narrative user...Same reason they never talk about when Trump recognized Tiger Woods, or when he proposed a resolution to the UN wanting them to recognize gay rights worldwide...This is all true lefties if you cared to get your head out of your ass and look it up instead of just going with what your masters are telling you...

"The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist" - Thomas Sowell

Blacks and the left call whites racist for everything and anything because they realize whites have become weak. It has nothing to do with wanting equality and everything to do with getting whites to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual extinction.

Blacks instinctively know lots of whites have become weak. I dont blame blacks, i blame whites for caring about being called the oh so scary R-word as if lightning will strike them down if someone calls them a racist.

DO YOU GUYS EVEN REALIZE THE ENTIRE REASON TRUMP WON AND HAS THE POWER HE HAS IS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT TRY TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM RACIST ACCUSATIONS?

THE LEFT CANT STAND THAT HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR RACIST ACCUSATIONS. THAT IS HOW YOU BEAT THE LEFT.

When I get caled racist i just say "Yeah? So what?"

"I'm not racist because I dated a black chick once!"

Literally the first go-to statement a racist dude makes when trying to cover up his racism.

It's the 'I-can't-be-racist-because-I-have-a-black-friend-and-he's- one-of-the-good-ones' defense.

They dated for two years.

This brown person resembles someone...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19 aoc at DuckDuckGo.png (328x316, 258K)

AOC is their love child

Exactly like all blacks in the USA that want reparations they might as well call them white like Hispanics.

When I get called racist I just say "yeah? So what?" Do I get some sort of ID card now that identifies me as a racist to people asking for my ID?

Attached: oh yeah, its boomer time.png (500x404, 306K)

>not racist
Fucking dropped.

Dated?
Thats past tense.

>Black

Attached: 3324.png (433x382, 105K)

im 1/4 native american & 1/4 greek, but im still filling out "white" on forms because handouts are for faggots

So what?
Slave owners fuck their slaves all the time.

Attached: 4437F4E2-7511-4A34-B145-5E226DA9C621.jpg (2592x1936, 969K)

it goes against trumps narrative

>1/4 greek
kek

preg

Attached: pregnut.png (1091x817, 554K)

>The question is, is he a pedophile?
Yeah the proof of that would not have come out by now, or during the 2016 election. Hillary would have dumped Bill quickly claiming she was just finding out, and the he should be hanged for it.

Its already been proven youre more likely to get hired if you have a more white sounding name, being white is the actual affirmative action

You're literally paying for those handouts no matter what. How could you be so stupid that you wouldn't take advantage of a broken system?

>t- on EBT and too lazy too work

OMEGALUL

Attached: doncheadle.jpg (828x236, 65K)

A white man dating a black woman IS racist, dumbass.

Destroys their narrative

>they called Bush Sr. a racist and compared him to Hitler
>they called Bush Jr. a racist and compared him to Hitler
>they called John McCain a racist and compared him to Hitler
>they called Mitt Romney a racist and compared him to Hitler

Gee willikers, I wonder what they'll call Trump?

Attached: IMG_3164.jpg (960x758, 42K)

that picture is fake news