The People's Square - An Honest Conversation With An IDF Vet w/ Eric Striker and Judas Maccabeus

Get in here faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=5MPPzxNYzDU

Attached: tps.png (721x569, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCRIaqHCjgQ
a.uguu.se/SZGbhpmgSxbP_IsMikeEnochofTRSJewish_Let'sfindout!(128kbit_AAC).m4a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just report off-topic jewish podcast spam

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

Every fucking time.
You fags are like bots.

Nice links retard kike

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-07-18_164335_archive.is.png (1490x974, 169K)

again

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-07-18_164520_www.youtube.com.png (1374x786, 14K)

Bump
Less than 10 minutes before it starts

It has started
Enjoy the show niggers

Fuck of kike

You're late

I love Eric Striker's nappy hair and cool sideburns.

Attached: eric-striker.png (1280x720, 506K)

Try again retard

Attached: NO TALENT.gif (204x360, 1.25M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UCRIaqHCjgQ

>american/israeli dual citizens are not israeli citizens goy

OMG STRIKER BTFO

kek he's funny

Attached: 1386425082076.jpg (1217x262, 58K)

It's just jews exploiting the paranoia of pol to try and fracture any semblance of right wing solidarity.

what part of "mike enoch peinovich admitted to being a jew on record" dont you understand?

The part where all those links lead to random sites and prove nothing. And this stream isn't even about enoch. Start your own thread and go and prove he is a kike, I don't care.

And that Jew has done more than you have for the White race

kys kike faggot your time is up and you know it

honk honk
>muh links
he's on record admitting it and you know it, you dont deserve digging the source up
you fucking kikes

If you seriously believe Mike is a Jew then please explain to me exactly why he's openly advocating pro-white and anti-semitic politics?

Every guy we've exposed as a Jew in the past made sense if you looked at their positions and the areas they refuse to cover, or the fact that they openly fed-posted.

It seems far more likely to me that you're either a shill yourself or have some personal or political beef with him.

>Muh links are bullshit
Yeah I know.
>he's on record admitting it and you know it
Lol no I don't. But yeah don't prove it either, you sure showed me you fucking nigger.

Eric Striker has such an annoying voice and demeanor.

He's a med. Meds are loud and boisterous but it has it's charm.

>If you seriously believe Mike is a Jew then please explain to me exactly why he's openly advocating pro-white and anti-semitic politics?
how can you be that retarded?
after generations of fake white nationalists but real jews torpedoing white nationalism below ground?
he said he's a jew
dont be a retard
a.uguu.se/SZGbhpmgSxbP_IsMikeEnochofTRSJewish_Let'sfindout!(128kbit_AAC).m4a
here's your proof
retard or jew shill, eat it

Attached: mike enoch jew 1560538838397.jpg (720x299, 36K)

Kys kike shill moike is based

Hi Mossad

He just sounds like a nutter to me.

This misquote again? Is he also a feminist jew for saying "I'm jewish, Im a feminist, and these things are related"? Quote the 5 minutes before and after too you kike bastard.

Reminder that Zionism is not a form of nationalism. It is, in fact, a form of globalism because it relies on the global Jewish diaspora subverting all other nations for Israel's continued existence. Without diaspora Jews working to ensure American and European military backing, Israel would be wiped out in less than a month.

Here comes the judenkikes shill squad.

Who do you think this shit works on you idiots? My 6 year old nephew could run a better operation than this.

By now 100% of the people on this board know those clips are taken out of context and Mike is not talking about himself because you keep posting the same shit for 2 years.

Mfw J&J and The People's Square are on at the same time

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

What is J&J?

>"In which case I have to go..."
Go what? Why did that recording stop there? Give me the whole thing.

Like clockwork every fucking time I post about TPS streams you niggers just come out of nowhere, fuck off.

jazz n jesse

joined late hows the conversation going?

It's heating up.
Striker believes there is a lot of Jewish influence on a international level.
Where his opponents stance is that there is not as much as he thinks.

Jazz and Jesse (which is currently Jess & Ethnarc tonight)

Israel only exists in the first place because of Jewish international influence. How does he think Israel was founded?

Yeah it's interesting.
If I take anything from these types of arguments is that the different people's need to separate.

My takeaway is that the Jewish genotype needs to be completely physically eradicated.

It will probably happen at some point given this bullshit trend of "Diversity is our strength". While at the same time having a zionist government that punishes business's for boycotting Israeli goods and having jewish NGO's that lable anyone slightly to the right as a nazi.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Kek