Racism online

Is she right? Is it time to ban racist speech on the Internet?

Attached: IMG_20190420_231610.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Yes. And I get to define what racist means.

Only if the law includes racism against white people.

Won't this blowback against anti-racist conceptions like white fragility and white privilege?

Are you saying something derogatory about a person or persons based on their race? Then you just defined racism. It's not subjective. You make us all look bad when you pretend that it is. I can't stand her, but you're making yourself look like a dipshit.

she would honestly do better in a career with Brazzers than US House of Reps..

Rest assured it won't.

That's not racism you dolt. Racism is the belief that each race possesses inherent traits.

No
/thread

Yep.

Meh

Attached: 1563331244100.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

Fuck off racist.

>governments banning speech
don't worry, we can trust the government never to abuse that power

you people are just insanely naive wanting to give the government the power to ban everything. you embarrass yourselves displaying this naivety

Butterface ultimate

Attached: 35v43t.jpg (833x500, 95K)

>Canadian flag
Your country gave us Mike Myers, Bieber and shit beer. Super valuable input you have.

user, turn off your hi-beam projectors.

Why yes it is time to just ban the 1st Amendment, and the 2nd, oh hell lets just get rid of that pesky Constitution, and move straight into AOCunnism

yes super satan. she also has the body time of someone who will explode weight wise in like 3 years

That's not what she's saying either. I think we should stick to the actual topic. Should we ban racist speech? Is racism a national emergency? There's a lot of validity to that aspect of the debate.

>Are you saying something derogatory about a person or persons based on their race?
No their IQ level on the Constitution, and how their policies are against that. Obama, and his lackies started the whole you're racist if you disagree BS during the ACA debacle.

i'm not wrong though

there is no debate
free speech is either absolute or it doesn't exist at all

death threats are already a felony as it is basically plotting a crime. thats different. and the laws regarding this already exist and its fine.

all other speech is free speech because we can't risk letting the government dictate to us what is and isn't acceptable speech, they cant be trusted.

banning speech is fascism by the way

>That's not what she's saying either. I think we should stick to the actual topic.
Yes it is. If you make fun of her, or disagree with her, or any progressive, it is hate speech.

Is she even capable of not flashing the crazy eyes? How could anyone lack the self-awareness to see a photo of themself looking like an escapee from Bedlam without saying ok I need to do less of this.

she and the other 3 cunts would help reduce racism on line if they dropped dead

She’s so beautiful bruhs. ;_;

So instead of saying nigger I should say thief or crack head.

If you think your speech is free, talk to Assange. You are living in a dream.

Or "youths"

Attached: 1562880958906.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

i think speech should be free, but already meddling retards and the apathetic general public have eroded free speech. and if op had his way things would get even worse. in england for example there is no free speech, none in canada either. america is the only country that recognizes free speech as an inalienable right and even there control freaks are trying to ruin that.

Free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposely write bad. To me, that’s a very dangerous speech, and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech

They aren't wrong though. All the racist language is making people angry, and when people take up arms and trying to fire bomb innocent migrants kept in nazi camps then there is only racism left to blame

now you're just trolling me

Yeah, we need to take racism off-line and into the real world. And rape brown women. Then bury them in a bog with some lye.

In Minecraft.

Attached: du fookin' was m8.jpg (1663x1227, 388K)

I wonder what these new progressives would think about Lenny Bruce

Attached: ED2919D9-8D47-4665-9563-DF2460E63C3F.jpg (355x354, 22K)

Details?

no it is the racist language that is dangerous here, the second point was satire

Boiiiiii nig, I best not let you decide ya jus don't sound like ya blak enuff. Fah real lmao. Ya sound like ya right words like u be educated. We not gunna let some whitey choose cuz whitey dun nevah no wat is like to be black like it is

I want to fuck the crazy right out of her!

They will need to start with her first.

Attached: 1558754462527.webm (736x364, 964K)

the modern left is indistinguishable from satire, you people have jumped the shark. everything you say is absurd

Dam girl ya got a use a hammer head down to planned parent hood they use a vacuum.

I bet there are Youtube vids of him.

Whoever is in power gets to decide what's acceptable and what's not. That's why the first amendment is the most important legislation ever passed. It's prevents 1984 hellscape scenarios and anyone who is against it can be cured with 6 grams of lead delivered at 1,300ft/sec.

>Is she right? Is it time to ban racist speech on the Internet?

as long as we start with the 4 Horse-Faces...

Attached: aoc_horseface.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

These are examples of what people are passing around, which is stoking hate.

Attached: 1557194541858.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

>derogatory
>He means statistics
And despite only accounting for 13% of tje population...

I remember when... I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so pleasant about that place. Even nig nog thoughts had an echo in so much space.

Technically that's what's she's talking about. That's what makes this site look bad to many.

This is on vinyl and I really don’t know if his stuff is available anymore. Pretty based stuff for the time. He said JFK should use the word nigger in his political speeches. Eventually the word would lose the sting.

Lets ban her speech alone and see how it goes

How does that stoke hate. All I see is a good hardy black man who is repeatedly beating the shit out of a young defenseless Asian women. The only way this might stoke hate is because theres a kid that is clearly just watching it all happen without even giving a shit. Wheres the culpability for the child. Seriously.

it's not possible to be racist against white people you faggot

no you are just both dumb as rocks for feeding trolls this entire thread. Even when made obvious you continue to take the bait. And yes, I will say it again.

Racist language, and not just that, is causing hella problems. Not just online, but its coming from the MSM, news sites and all that shit. The statitics back up the arguement, that hatred is being spread by the use of the medias language, their bias

ops post was satire, how did you even become invested in this thread.

Please provide facts

>I want racism banned online
>But its fine for me to keep being an anti white piece of shit politician.

Its going to end badly for these social engineers.

Paying taxes to a Government that is representing foreigners instead of me is Taxation without Representation.