Reminder there's a whole year left to go before the election and Trump's base is declining...

Reminder there's a whole year left to go before the election and Trump's base is declining. Midterms were a huge loss for the GOP and both incumbent Kentucky senators are hated/directly in big money crosshairs.

It's not looking good, Jow Forums

Attached: 1563404147352.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_tollens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We did it reddit!

>she believes election polls
oh sweet summer child. bless your bleeding heart.

>>midterms were a huge loss for the GOP
Are you retarded?
Democrats were right in expecting the "Blue Wave", historically they should take both of the houses.
The results though: small majority in the House and lost seats in the Senate. Most of the governors are Republicans.
Shit ton of voter fraud with some really shady shit and they still fucking lost.
Midterms were horrible for the Democrats.

Checked and KeKd

There is near zero chance Trump loses 2020. A lot can happen between now and then, but I don't see who the dems could possibly put up that stands a chance.

Every dem raised their hand for free healthcare for illegals. They lost

YO TENGO FREEO HEALTHCARO PARA TUS AMIGOS
CUANDO MI PRESIDENTO ALLES IN WARUDO HACHE MUY MAS GIBAS

Shills are so dull.

Trump's base is declining? Where do you get your news from, CNN? All the polls,especially the more accurate aggregated ones, show his support increasing. Not sure if you're a troll or just a grug brained simp

Literally anyone better than Hillary, which shockingly there are a few options

>declining?
It’s fucking gone

Trump has the backing of the elite Jews, since Dems are forced to adopt the pro-Palestine nigger wing now.

Where was his base in 2018? Where was it in 2017 in fucking *Alabama* You guys are losing, you keep forgetting a good third of the tradional republican base is Christcuck moralfags

They were all working for Nate Ironman.

>Where was it in 2017 in fucking *Alabama*

Exaggerated claims of Moore being a pedo, which were intentionally spammed by leftist media. It was a freak occurrence. The Dem that took his spot is also right-leaning.

I've noticed that over the term, Trump became more and more centrist and he gained more and more general approval, which isn't good for me.

>Reminder there's a whole year left to go before the election and Trump's base is declining.

Why are you trying to convince Trump supporters of this? They don't believe anything that's negative or doesn't bode well for the president. Eric Trump recently said that 95% of Americans are behind Trump on the issues and that's what his base believes. Let them believe it. It'll result in less action on their part.

Trump's been awful for Jow Forums. I hope he loses.

REVOLUTION ACTION
LISTEN Jow Forums WE ALL NEED TO STOCK UP ON TIKI TORCH FLUID AND TAKE TO THE STREETS
MAKE SURE TO IRON YOUR SHIRT SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT
IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THOSE ANTIFA FREAKS!

Go get killed, aids-carrying Brock shill

2020 constitutional convention

Remember, Trump signed Public Law 115–58 against white identity into law. What Trump says doesn't matter. Trump's actions are what matter. And Trump's actions show that he's basically a moderate neoconservative surrounded by cosmopolitan Jewish advisors and in-laws. White nationalists want Trump to fail in 2020 for his betrayal. And the demographics will have shifted so much by 2024 that Democrats will never again lose the Presidency unless they're so fucking stupid that they cancel the primaries like they did for Hillary in '16. So as white nationalists, let's take our revenge against the kike lover con man and start the process of this regime unraveling itself. Once the regime fails, a new constitution can take shape in which we can have whites-only communities and we won't have do-gooder judges and selfish legislators forcing racial integration and foreign workers on us.

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

>wanting a constitutional convention
Why are natsocs so retarded?

The trump shills can deny it, but the momentum has been against Trump for quite some time.

Most trump supporters had basically set a date where THE WALL HAS TO BE BUILT or THE DEPORTATIONS MUST HAPPEN or THE ARRESTS MUST HAPPEN

People who had set a date in 2018 started turning in 2018.
Those who set a date for 2019 are turning.
Others chose a date in 2020. As long as he pulls through at the last moment they'll vote for him.

Every day more and more people reach the conclusion that trump is not serious about the job.
He doesn't do what he campaigned on, but he still likes to be an obnoxious asshole who makes america look bad.
I'd be ok with trump going on TV in his underwear as long as the wall was built, the beaners deported, and the arrests happen.
But without any of the good stuff, many of us can't stand the bad stuff.

Trump loses votes to the left every day

Lowercase 'c', you nigger. I mean the regime will completely fail like the Western Roman Empire and be replaced with several entirely new states, again like the Papal States and Germanic Kingdoms replaced the Western Roman Empire.

What the fuck do you mean it's not looking good? I want Trump to fucking lose. He is a Zionist traitor and a fraud. Everyone who is still shilling for him is either a huckster or a retard.

>historically they should take both houses
A) they're called chambers
B) that's absolutely wrong

THE HOUSE has every seat up for election every 2 years, meaning that any party can easily take it any given election.

SENATORS only face election once every SIX years, so the outcome depends on:
Which party holds the most seats before election AND which party has the most up for election.

Based on number of seats open, and the states they came from, the GOP in a normal election was expected to pick up 4-5 Senate seats WHICH IS HUGE. Things don't align for a party in the Senate like that very often. But instead of 4-5 seats we got 2.

The dems took the house and outperformed in the Senate

The GOP completely fucked up 2017-2018 and paid the price. They accomplished nothing despite having the house, senate, and White House.

2017-18 will be viewed as one of the most embarrassing periods ever for a party. To control everything and do nothing is hanging a dead weight around their necks

My dick is ready.
>Abolish federal geographic districts and replace with randomly generated ones
>Abolish the Senate and the Presidency and replace the House with a parliament and prime minister
>Devolve the local functions of federal reps to state and muni reps
>Institute universal conscription with military or humanitarian option
>Free 4 year college and healthcare for life for all that serve honorably for a period of at least 2 years
>VAT tax, close loopholes, and higher top rate for progressive tax
Then all that's left is to beat China to the punch and annex Russia.

>there is near-zero chance trump loses
It won't be until after trump loses that you'll realize you're doing the same thing Hillary supporters did

>hillary can't lose
>trump can't lose
Same thing, and I predict the same salt (but this time from MIGAtards

So you're basically just a communist revolutionary. That's nice. I'm sure the replacement will be so much better.

trump 2020 stay mad retard

>and Drumpf's base is declining
Actually my dick has never been harder

The demoralization shilling is getting really lazy. You guys starting to feel hopeless?

Attached: B08034FF-6C08-4E79-84C2-03A7B5ABFA81.png (501x504, 18K)

I don't really care about any of this anymore. Trump has proven himself to be a worthless isreali first piece of shit that can't do a god damn right or soon enough. Complete waste of fucking time.
Trading mid-terms for kavanaugh was a disaster.
2020 will be a disaster. None of it fucking matters anymore.
Pick your fucking poison.
Either way we lose.

Pete Buttglug isn't pulling the gay vote, apparently.

I'm not a commie. The U.S. is now the servant of Judeo-Bolshevism. Whites need the regime to end to be freed from it, so yes it will be better. Post-collapse will be an opportunity to re-organize the white community without the interference of Jewish social litigation. Because there will be no rule of law for a while, if Jews try to interfere, they will be introduced to our sport shooting enthusiasts.

You sound about 8 years old. You should study communist revolution before you brag about your dad's bb gun.

Huffington Paint was 97% sure Trump would win. I can't believe anything anymore.

Not an argument.

cope

they had no chance to take the senate

Was that supposed to be an argument, or were you just trying to sound like a pseudo-intellectual e-celeb?

fake news

Give Molyneux a break. And you might want to invest in a copy of "The Art of the Argument: Western Civilization's Last Stand". Then you might be able to make a logical argument instead of a limp-dicked accusation that anyone who doesn't support Trump must be a commie.

I made no such accusation. You might want to get a book about mathematical analysis before you misapply logic like that.

What you want to do is learn how to build a logical proof. It's basically like algebra for how to think at first. If you have the opportunity for higher education, do take even a 100-level class in it.

You're retarded.

You have given up on attacking my position and you are now just using ad hominim insults. I win.

I wasn't trying to attack your position. I was trying to offer advice on how to build one. There's an entire language to logical formations. Within the first week or two, you will learn about the following. It's just one card in the starter pack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_tollens

original trump voter here. really wanted to see him fill all his promises but its over. we cant let him get his orange hands on the nuclear codes again. Buttigeg2020!

Attached: 1562982327492.jpg (540x532, 45K)

Kentucky fag here we hate our senators because their neocons. Ran Paul is ok at best but mitch McConnell has been cancer for the state for 36 God damn years. Mitch McConnell doesn't represent us and makes conservatives vote Democrat. Most people here love trump and hate mitch.

>Trump's base is declining
kikes are going to be upset when he takes 100% of the white female vote... perhaps they'll nuke Jerusalem out of impotent rage and a desperate bid for WWIII

Attached: 1559479986927.jpg (960x651, 132K)

REPORT ALL LOW EFFORT TROLL THREADS

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

Civil war is coming

Attached: Shill shit.png (887x562, 53K)

>Most trump supporters had basically set a date where THE WALL HAS TO BE BUILT or THE DEPORTATIONS MUST HAPPEN or THE ARRESTS MUST HAPPEN
and kikes like you keep obstructing... you'll get a Civil War targeting Jews specifically long before he'll lose his base over kike fuckery

>Every day more and more people reach the conclusion that trump is not serious about the job.
Most delusional kike post in history
Enjoy watching us tear down the New World Order before we put you on the back of boxcars

Attached: 1558939912188.png (1021x768, 922K)

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS AND SPAMMERS

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Cope

Rand Paul literally called Jon Stewart a lieing kike in national television today, he will die an old man in the senate, probably while fillibustering the "Free Money for Gay People" bill in 2067

You pedo fucks are all going to fry

Remind me what the difference between trump and a democrat is?

Attached: 9F45D095-43DD-4968-A3B4-6D48E9006586.jpg (960x960, 85K)

i just can't be fired up for israel