So who is going to break it to the normies here and elsewere that having sex with 14-17 year olds isn't pedophilia...

So who is going to break it to the normies here and elsewere that having sex with 14-17 year olds isn't pedophilia. It's illegal but pedophilia is exclusively referring to prepubescent children not under age girls.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 44K)

>So who is going to break it to the normies here and elsewere that having sex with 14-17 year olds isn't pedophilia. It's illegal but pedophilia is exclusively referring to prepubescent children not under age girls.
Fuck off pedo.

Attached: Epstein-Bingo2.jpg (2550x2976, 3.42M)

Go ahead OP

I haven't been following the case. How young were the girls? Personally, I do not consider 14 - 17 as pedophilia. The actual issue is not that the girls were young, rather, it is that they were young and he was a blackmailing Jew on top of things.

It doesn't matter and there are undoubtedly all kinds of things we don't know about Epstein, which could include actual pedophilia. The fact that normies are so oblivious to this reality is enough to justify being terminologically incorrect.

Mossad scum is Mossad scum.

yep. close enough.

The point is moot because it's semantics. There's only 2 categories: minors and adults. No adult should have sex with minors. So, fuck off pedo.

pedo apologists cometh.

Youre a horrible person and i hope you die from nut cancer.

what about hippos? where is the line? fuck the chicken or fuck the egg? codify a practical list of things which must not be fucked?

This post is premature and retarded. Epstein deal was specifically crafted to shield him from pedo label.

I love shitting inside nigger assholes

Attached: 08e9ab82023cff71b1680b2119d64a81.jpg (564x601, 39K)

Whose gonna break it to you that a jew with wealth and power only cares about the thrill of breaking laws.
I'm sure he steals watch batteries and gillette razors too.

Eptein shapeshifting

Attached: Trump Epstein 1992 -Shapeshifting.webm (740x716, 1.51M)

Attached: Reptilestein.jpg (748x868, 116K)

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE HES A FUCKING SEX TRAFFICKING CHILD MURDERER WHO WORSHIPS CANAANITE DEITIES OF CHILD SACRIFICE

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT NARRATIVE HIJACKING SLIDE POSTING JEWISH FUCKS I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER YOU WITH MY FUCKING BEAR HANDS

I WANT TO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING BLOODLINE ALONG WITH THAT MOSSAD FUCK EPSTEIN THE CLINTONS ALL OF THEM DESERVE CAPITAL FUCKING PUNISHMENT. YOU WILL BE FUCKING EXTERMINATED MOTHERFUCKER

E X T E R M I N A T E D

Attached: D_DkW40WkAADYOw.jpg (663x960, 147K)

user, be careful. Your blood pressure....

>CNN correspondent richard spencer
this will never not make me smile

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

It will be spun as an addendum or epilogue or sequel to the #MeToo media fiasco, used to "show" you goodgoys that the problem goes all the way to the stop and all men need to "step aside" and let women take over in positions of power blah blah blah. They are going to completely flip the script on this and there is nothing you can do about it. The script has been in development for over years, if anything you can think of all the recent coverage as preemptive programming, establishing the new narrative which now, just like that, is "proven" beyond dispute. You've been outmaneuvered again, in only about two moves. You should be asking why the FUCK he flew back to NY right into the hands of the feds instead of making a dash for Israel.

I’m listening, Jeff...

Attached: 4112212B-294E-4802-800C-3AB9306B640A.jpg (1080x1440, 379K)

You honestly think Epstein didn't do things with abducted prepubescent Haitian girls and boys that Weiner and Abedin were securing for half a decade through "work" there with the Clinton Foundation?

The greasy roast beef jew should be crucified.

I can legally fuck 15 year olds here. If i take a 5 hour trip across the border to Bulgaria, i'd be able to legally fuck 14 year olds. I'm just not interested in either since i'm currently in my 30s and have nothing in common with zoomers.

I see that posting a picture of Epstein as OP when you want make a thread about proper term usage and you end up with people making everything about Epstein.

epstein seems pretty redpilled

I'd wager a lot of billionaires are talking to each other right now trying to cover this up. In the coming months a lot of evidence will go missing much of it before it's collected. A lot of witnesses will disappear one way or another.

I wouldn't doubt it if Epstein kept some back-up tapes or evidence of his customers. It would be wise for him to have this so he could blackmail them if necessary to save his own skin. It could also serve to manipulate them into giving him money.

Epstein made a ton of money somehow. His little business ventures didn't seem to last long enough or have good enough relationships to make all the money he apparently has.

Attached: 1551308693882.jpg (1152x1443, 416K)

>codify a practical list of things which must not be fucked?

Gif related.

You're right, but be quiet. We have a kike on the ropes atm, dont downplay his offences.

Attached: 1560082312852.gif (480x270, 528K)

It's a cover up for human trafficking and mass human experimentation.