Travel to Ilhan Omar’s Homeland to Prove Somalia is Beautiful

Gets Killed by Terrorists

A journalist traveled to Ilhan Omar’s homeland of Somalia to challenge stereotypes and prove the country was “beautiful,” only to end up being killed by terrorists.

summit.news/2019/07/18/journalist-travels-to-ilhan-omars-homeland-to-prove-somalia-is-beautiful-gets-killed-by-terrorists/

A daily reminder that somalis are the ultimate nigger's nigger nigger

Attached: 180719Nalayeh.jpg (800x420, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/enCI3LHX4mE
edition.cnn.com/2019/07/14/africa/somalia-hotel-attack-hodan-nalayeh-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toll: Paid

You can travel to Trumps homeland of Germany and you're just as likely to have the same thing happen to you

>just as likely
citation needed

by niggers, not germans

Hahahahaha love this shit.

Attached: Livingstone was woke.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Attached: cannibalism in negroland.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Gee I wonder why she's a REFUGEE. Lel. You shills get paid too much.

youtu.be/enCI3LHX4mE

Who can watch black hawk down and think it is a good idea to go to that place. It hasnt gotten much better there since then. Theres a reason there are so many pirates

ok so why you so salty spic boi lmao

same thing

Hot damn. I thought you were just memeing and making a parallel to those leftists who got killed while traveling across the ME at first, but it's real.

Attached: 1531341280934.jpg (266x240, 7K)

This

>summit.news

Yes... By nigger immigrants

I’ve met her before. She was a friend of my mom. Sad to hear she’s dead

They are the new Germans bigot

Tucker is covering her alleged sham family status right now

Have an image

Attached: Somalia is Beautiful.png (771x952, 601K)

Poor stupid broad. There needs to be a "dumb, delusional liberals who get brutally killed while trying to prove how lovely the violent shitholes of the world really are" thread.

Yep, it was on the MSM this week.

It IS sad. She appears to have been a genuinely nice (if idiotic) person, who died for nothing.

Those damn New Germans are awful people, aren't they?

nice

She got killed by terrorists, alot of Somalis were very sad on Somali forums, this lady was really special and well known. Fucking religious nuts got her. This also has nothing to do with Ilhan.. and its both their homeland. This lady is Somali Canadian btw.

>travel to Trumps grand fathers birth place
> get killed by Somali refugee
You are not half wrong, barista, not half wrong.

Fortunately there's enough Somalia and Afghanistan in Germany for that to happen

cope cope cope

be woke go broke, literally.

when your culture is incredibly shit, you need to acknowledge and let go

Beautiful

And it still doesn't occur to you that this is what Trump was saying. You ingrates head west, then you piss on the west, all the while your homeland is a steaming pot of shit, of shit in a hole.

WHOPSIE

Attached: neck wounds in beautiful not white country.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

What I find funny is how Somali's don't consider themselves black.

Trump is American you dipshit.

SEND HER BACK

Seriously?

Attached: no immigrant should make us dumber or poorer somalis.jpg (680x510, 95K)

BREAKING GUYS

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/14/africa/somalia-hotel-attack-hodan-nalayeh-intl/index.html

Attached: asdfasd.png (809x94, 13K)

lol

Yea. You ask them. They're a special breed of Egyptians or middle easterners. But definitely not black.

This was just posted. Fuck off PJW you closet queer, we don't want your neocon kike shilling

This is like welcoming your neighbor into your house after theirs burned to the ground. But not too long after they consume your food, never offering help, gets into fights, rapes your daughter, kills your son, tells the whole neighborhood how much of an asshole you are and finally starts fires inside your house. You tell them to stop and they call you a racist. Well...time's up!

Attached: 1535504304245.gif (330x166, 2.11M)