Well it is Official... (((Am*rica))) is now 49% White...

Well it is Official... (((Am*rica))) is now 49% White. To add insult to injury within the (((Am*rican))) """White""" Catergory they lump in Hi*panic Whites, Arabs and Norf Africans...

>America
>White

Pick One...

Attached: inCollage_20190717_132012675.jpg (1920x3413, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
youtube.com/watch?v=sUpHWYQvmko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All white Americans should come back to Europe, the true ancestral homeland of the white man. Trump was the last chance to turn the tide and he fucked up.

How many are kikes?

>Europe
>white

Attached: 3093BF21-099E-4837-B72D-205F3CF3B6DA.jpg (760x1024, 154K)

But I cant bring my guns or deny the holocaust there

what country would we go to? The mutt meme is real, I personally have no idea what counties my ancestors were from.

Thanks for nothing Trump. There is no winning alternative here anymore.

Political throw over?
Self improvement?

whats wrong with his teeth?

White mummies have been found in almost every ancient culture in the world. There is no basis for the idea that Europe is the homeland of whites. Additionally, name a single European country that actually has a future different than that of the Americas. Name one where you won't get convicted for self defense, name one where you actually can still go innawoods because you haven't over developed all your land and chopped all the trees. The circumstances of Europe is worse than the Americas because you have no vacant land and favorable laws. I'd wager more Europeans try or want to come to the Americas than vice versa

I think the same, that's why Europe is called "the old world" The last Europeans should come to the americas and colonize it definitely with settlements in poor areas and make them thrive gentrifing the idiots away. You can always pretend you are refugees, according to UN, you have to be welcomed ^^

Attached: yuroniggers.png (1104x927, 84K)

Attached: numaleatheist.png (912x482, 36K)

It's a better option than going back to Europe at any rate. I think a lot of Europeans sometimes have difficulty in understanding just how tiny their continent is compared to the Americas

Still 72% of voters, hispanics will become more conservative as they rise up the ladder, shit gets posted 10 times a day, op is a faggot.

>noguns

Hard pass, Kraut

It'll happen again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

Our few brave will stand against their countless hordes.

Hispanic whites is so fucking annoying. It's definitely some spastic way to inflate stats. Most crime committed by Spics are being reported as white crime, so obviously the stats for white crime is sky rocketing in places where crime was negligible or non-existent for white areas.

They're also doing it to claim there are more whites in neighborhoods than it really is. California has been doing this shit for a few years now. Fontana is prime example of this bullshit, where they claim 47% white and 15% non-hispanic white. The reality is, it's 90% spics, 9% niggers and 0.5% actual white people. You would have a very difficult time to find a white person living in Fontana California.

Attached: 12421231221.png (600x822, 391K)

It honestly comes down to disagreements on what constitutes white in the first place. Even Jow Forums can't agree what's white, think our government can?

It's amazing how the black population doesn't change at all

Based. I use to live in Brussels as a kid and I want to go back. The worst cities in Europe are better than nearly all cities in the US. Even rural areas here are mostly full of fat retards addicted to drugs. Can’t stand the ignorance of some US flags pretending our situation is better.

Attached: yawn.jpg (500x562, 44K)

Whichever countries blood is the greatest. So by that I’m guessing most guys would go to Spain, Germany and briturdistan

>Blood is the greatest
>Spain and Britain
user I...

I know a guy who’s a brown mexican but believes he is white because of the racial categories used here.

I traveled through Poland, Czech and Hungary few months back. It felt like I was driving through white America from long ago. Everyone was helpful, everyone was cool and nobody wanted to steal from me other than gypsies that the locals would chase away from me. The worst ghettos in these countries are like our best neighborhoods in the US.

Here in the US, it's only a 5 minute drive for me into shithole areas. Over there, you have to actually physically work hard to find such places.

you should move out of detroit

I know a Mexican guy just like that too. Claims his family is from Russia and you're like what the fuck are you talking about?

It's California, but might as well be Detroit.

you should move out of LA.... wait no stay there and don't contaminate 99% of the rest of the country

Funny you guys use him as a meme when he's entirely European. His brown skin is from his Italian father and his gook eyes are from his mom who is part Finnish.

Attached: italians.jpg (1798x1200, 753K)

What's wrong with his teeth?

I'm not going anywhere. My business is here and I would rather fight to change California back.

He has some kind of genetic disease that causes bones and teeth to not develop, or something like that.

Oh boy! I should go back to limey fuck country, have less rights, and face imprisonment for wrong-think.
I think I'd rather just have people continue to pretend I'm not actually white on the internet.

Amerimutts hate seeing this kid because it reminds them of themselves.

Attached: 1562794650241.png (597x617, 132K)

Yea really. There's like nothing being hidden or covered up in all of those stats at all....
>t. travel all over the country and you ALWAYS see more niggers and mud babies than spics EVERYWHERE

Attached: 1520768686122.png (436x361, 172K)

You are an Amerimutt. Real Europeans don't use the "European" meme flag.

>You are an Amerimutt. Real Europeans don't use the "European" meme flag.

Attached: 1561478720060.png (426x309, 97K)

I am a mutt, but at least I'm a white mutt. Show your flag, Carlos.

Come over and bring your guns, we're overthrowing the EU and establish the Neo European Hegemony. We then go on to turn it into a white super ethnostate by removing all the undesirable elements.

Attached: The_Settlers_II.png (259x198, 86K)

What's taking you so long? Are you having trouble finding a VPN that works here?

Except I never said I'd agree to your demands, mart sharter.

Attached: 1561687952225.png (1748x2310, 340K)

Back at you, pussy.

I want my California back
youtube.com/watch?v=sUpHWYQvmko

The southern europeans do, they like to pretend.

It’s not coming back you idiot.

Wow looks like there's more whites than any other group! BASED!

Post yfw 25% arabs and jews

There are hispanic whites. Hispanic is a retarded category because it's used as racial data despite being more cultural than racial.

kek next you'll tell me that there are African American whites.

FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! IT WILL COME BACK! IT WILL!

Attached: 1555653394148.gif (440x248, 907K)

if i have completely rejected my jewish heritage can i come too? im only half kike, and i dont have any jewish features or behaviors. all i want wsi to live in a white ethnostate

its all ogre fren :(

Attached: floof.webm (720x404, 692K)

That scene was the scariest thing I saw in stranger things s3

its not over, when the race war comes i will fight with you, i may only be half white but i dont want humanity to die stuck on this planet

Ok? What the fuck does this mean to a mutt like me?

Im glad there are still good people out there

Attached: antifa lol.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

derp derp duhhhhhhhhhhhh

what am i mommy????

Arabs are white though.

Attached: 1476767808861.jpg (1024x778, 315K)

Syrians aren't Arabs.