Ikea is now moving their production to Russia because of Trump's tariffs (which are basically sales taxes)...

Ikea is now moving their production to Russia because of Trump's tariffs (which are basically sales taxes). It's almost as if it's by design.

Attached: 71411345[1].jpg (980x590, 115K)

I'd gladly purchase Russian goods as opposed to Chinese.

Damn. What can't the Russians do?

why cant Swedish people make furniture?

>not handcrafting your own furniture and passing it down to your children.

Attached: 1559685608932.jpg (385x383, 30K)

Slavs aren't well known for their high-quality repeatable productions

Good for them

i make some of my own furniture but its cheaper to buy ready made things or used than materials often

>needing furniture

the west gets low IQ Muslims and Russia takes all the skilled European workers.

It'll be better than Chinese. Guaranteed.

>buying ikea garbage

IKEA invented the concept of affordable furniture

>never had to use Russian produced goods or services

IKEA is the white man's store

Thank us later

But Sweden is an African country

I'll admit, I haven't. Which I find odd the more I think about it. But I'd still take it over Chinese.

Funny coming from a spic nigger asian mutt

Attached: 1552388683913.png (731x709, 48K)

Oh no. What will I ever do with Ikea.

whiter than you Achmed

Attached: whiter than you achmed.jpg (500x628, 88K)

Its walmart style allen wrench garbage
Ive never even seen an ikea piece of furniture m8

Attached: American dream.png (867x535, 362K)

American sanctions against the USSR (Jackson-Vanik) and then Russia (Magnitsky act) make sure you have not and never will buy made in Russia. This being aaud, Russia produces high tech stuff but sucks at manufacturing.

I dont know what you talk about because there are many companies making furnitures in poland and russia with good opinion. Te difference is that they make handcrafted fully made of wood furniture that lasts long as fuck not some shit ass desks that bend like ikea

Trust me, I'm white.

Attached: trust me, I'm white.png (587x420, 208K)

Nice

>posts anime
>not a mutt
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (469x541, 297K)

>produced in an American factory
>Chinese
Idk what you even mean with this.

Because they have better things to do than work in shitty sweatshop factories.

>passing it down to your children
>implying you want to sit on a shitty wooden bench made in the 1800s rather than a soft sofa

sorry we don't need any tracksuits or bootleg counter strike CDs

>posts anime
Did you forget where you are?

Attached: we are all weeaboos here.jpg (600x811, 182K)

Sitting is degenerate. I'll take the heirloom thanks.

>Buying a couch for $2500 instead of getting a free one and steam cleaning it on Craigslist

Fucking boomers.

>not preferring a century old, well-built rocking chair over a piece of shit stuffed davenport.

Attached: 1563317625733.png (600x450, 705K)

are you sitting in a rocking chair?

Of course not, I'm standing aboard my 64' yacht in Lake Michigan.

Yes... I am in muttcentral.

Oh, noes, cheap plywood based "furniture" I'm not going to buy anyway is being made somewhere else? WHATEVER SHALL I DO????

Oh, nothing, that's right. I buy real furniture, and restore old stuff. You buy plywood and particle board.

No, it's not, Leaf. The one near me is choked full of poos and chinese.

> being so poor and having your time be worth so little that it makes financial sense to spend days looking on Craigslist, picking up a couch, and then steam cleaning it rather than drop 1,500 on a campaignliving.com couch

Damn

Attached: you are a true weeaboo now.jpg (500x1576, 206K)

Get lost plywood jew or I will spill my drink on you and laugh how you swell up and turn in to a pile of shit.

Did your granddad build that?

It's not even plywood. There aren't plys of wood. It's not even chipboard. It's nothing but sawdust and glue.

>lithuania, the mexico of europe
>implying you can afford anything to drink

it's some cardboard in there.

> times worth so little he has to settle for steam cleaning some other mans cum and farts out of his couch so he can sit in his sloppy seconds

why bother having nice furniture when your house will rot in 20 years?

Don't get me started diet Sweden.

Cardboard is another step down (as expected of Sweden) since it's just paper pulp and glue and as much empty space as possible.

$11 for almost 1.75L of vodka where I live, and people here complain it's all so expensive.

Yeah I’m sure trump totally planned for IKEA to move their cheap furniture manufacturing to Russia

Drink is affordable here and if it isn't then there is Latvia and Poland where it is much cheaper.

>It's almost as if

Attached: tfw no more stores to rob.jpg (1832x896, 473K)

>diet Sweden.
Lol. That was pretty funny though.

is polish furniture expensive?

good riddance

>Replacing an American factory with slavshit

>Slavs aren't well known for their high-quality repeatable productions
Russian wood is very good stuff.

>russian factory on the border with china run by the chinese and owned by the chinese with chinese workers
MAGA

Chinese are banned from working in Russia.

Putin signed a special deal with China recently to fuck with Trump

Russia is probably using North Korean workers, because they work for almost nothing and are good at hand craftsmanship.

china and russia has signed lots of deals recently. for example, all the onions beans american farmers sold to china before trump, are now replaced by russian onions beans because it became to expensive to import from american farmers.

trump's tariffs are killing american businesses, which are replaced by russian business. same with steel. the retard thinks coal is a good investment despite coal being a dying industry. he's an idiot.

fucking wordfilter changes S-0,Y to onions

>t. I haven't been here in half a decade
WIGGERS AND TRISCUITS DOUBLE NIGGER FAGGOT
SOMEBODY ALERT THE JANNY

it's been two months. i just never write s-0-y.