/prg/ - Puerto Rico General

/prg/ - Puerto Rico General

Attached: PUERTO RICO DEBATE.jpg (575x709, 159K)

#JusticeforPancho

Attached: 1563416889769.jpg (960x720, 155K)

Really cool debate between candidates right now

What's Puerto Rico?

Nobody cares about your shithole

Nothing has happened today, car fags have let us down, fucking boomers are probably eating at KFC like they love to do.

Nevermind i don't care, i hate niggers by the way.

Muh 6 million puertoricans begins

Attached: 7 yr old dies of fatigue.jpg (1125x703, 48K)

it's a shitskin infested island that the u.s. owns in the caribbean. we'd be better off cutting ties with that hellhole, but then russia or china would scoop them up.

Lol is that true? I don't think a person has died in protest here for years.

That island where despacito originated from. That’s basically it.

please no

Rumors spread of it, but it turned out to just be a kid fainting during the protests.

It hyped the crowd further.

>brings kid to massive protest
>kid faints due to eat or even stress
>MUH COPS ARE EVIL REEEEE
Caserio trash shouldn't have access to the internet, change my mind.

cared enough to reply to a thread about it

Caseríos are a mistake

Latino here. Why do you PR bros hate your other Latino bros? Why can't we just all get along? I just want everyone to be happy

Attached: 1562639486570.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Hoping for comfy happening monday PR bros.

I fucking hate having to see every welfare infested caserio in every corner I drive to.

We dont hate you fren, we hate mexican FAGGOTS.

Classic France, retreating

this but unironically, fuck taconiggers, build the wall

Because if everyone loved each other this simulation would be extremely dull. Maybe it was peaceful infinite years ago and you in another time decided to create a simulation with all the negative and positive aspects, with random dice rolls, just to not have a dull moment.

Rican niggers need to go. Get out of the USA. How much longer does the USA need to suffer from you spic nigger goblins?
Please Spain take these spic nigger goblins back. The USA is sorry... the Spanish American War was a mistake. How much longer do we have to suffer?

Attached: 1562583826674.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

I call bullshit

I wasn't being ironic I fucking hate Mexicans, some mexican women are allowed tho like top 10%.
You're stuck here forever.

Attached: 1560533852552.png (605x451, 331K)

You won't suffer anymore if you shoot yourself faggot.

apply for statehood again, so it can go down in flames and we can all lol at you niggers

Actually American, but easy mistake based on flag.

Knowing there is criminal activity, theft and corruption, going on doesn’t mean you can prove who exactly is doing it. That being said.... isn’t this thread ABOUT corruption in the PR government?

Right now the relief funds are being held back by the president/DHS etc. and the stated reason is mismanagement of the funds they’ve been given previously. Evidence of this includes the three officials arrested a year ago for stealing collectively $8 million.

The problem in PR is that your government is filled with fucking pinche ladrones, so anybody with two brain cells to rub together would suspect that those same officials cannot be trusted with dispersing aid money.. just like they can’t be trusted on any other day with other federal grants/disbursements. Further evidence that these people can’t be relied upon to do the jobs they are supposed to is in the clusterfuck following the last hurricane where you actually had that cunt-mayor withholding supplies so they wouldn’t get distributed locally... just to make the president look bad.

The facts are that flushing $100 down the toilet is stupid. Continuing to flush $100 dollar bills expecting a new result is retarded. Trump and DHS are trying not to flush any more money down the toilet.

>HAHA based israel once more meddling in our political affairs
>Glroy to America, Glory to Israel

Ok world, i will explain what is really happening in PR.

The government and the governor are just letting the people know that they are corrupt, they will continue to be corrupt, and anyone who objects to it will be met with force.

The emotional impact of the tweet is lessened by the emojis and profile pic of a nigger gripping a thot’s ass.

>apply for statehood again, so it can go down in flames and we can all lol at you niggers

sup frens

Attached: file.png (1375x645, 638K)

It would be emotional if someone actually died but no one did.

what about the six gorillion that died in maria

How you doing tonight user? you comfy back there?

KEK, I've always made fun of that claim.
>Don't you forget the 4546
>Remember the 6000
>Don't let the memory of the 8000 fade
>The government killed 20000 during maria
>OY VEY WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING THESE NUMBERS?!

Don't you mean the 10 million?
Certainly you could never forget the death of our 12million brothers and sisters.
Rest in peace 20 million boricuas that died with hurricane Maria.

The streets are literally on fire and here I am with vidya.

Attached: 1530899916508.jpg (761x563, 56K)

How incentive #NotAllHurricanes

One second apart, it's happening

Attached: 1563484078823.png (720x480, 569K)

Seriously, we keep hearing about these deaths but no family members come forward, no names, no nothing, how the fuck did 4k people die and leave no trace? I actually questioned this once and the person got angry with me cause I dared question it, it's on lolocaust levels of ridiculous.

Me too, ultimate comfy.

AHAHAHAHA fuqqin saved

Fuck, there's even snow in San Juan now, I bet ricky tried to calm people with snow cause most of the protesters have never gone beyond Florida in the summer.

I have no idea but I too have encounter a lot of resistance and everyone decides to appeal to their emotions instead of TRYING to make sense of the fact no family members or whatever has come forward, exactly as you are saying.

4000 is a big number

are you two retarded?

Tfw los viejitos que vendian donas en una guagua en el area de bayamon y pueblos cercanos died during maria, only death I legit felt sad about.

Don't suffer because we exist, join us. Move to Puerto Rico.

Attached: 20190620_003248.jpg (1080x1920, 1M)

Go and ask the question, even to your family members.

Where are the family claiming their dead ones? Because this is how it sounds like:

Oh my God my dad is MISSING for 7 months now I wonder if he's ok. Yes he sure must be, just busy drinking all that pitoro and I don't need to see if he's okay, I trust he's okay.

these two are proxy flags, people in PR did come forward to reclaim the bodies of their family members who were left to decompose on cargo containers outside the forensics building, which is one of the main reasons for the protests against the governor

Nothing is happening tonight, they must be at bars.

It's quite obvious its political manipulation
>are you two retarded?
Got anything to prove all those deaths or are you just going to fling insults like you are in elementary?
Two boomers got drowned here, that's the all the hurricane deaths I've known of. One died cause he returned to his house and the other because he wanted to record the storm or something.

Attached: MUH 700GORRILLION.png (531x344, 19K)

Go outside faggot, plenty of people I know died.

With or without wall we know how hard you suck gringos cucks .for the walfare .
Bananero

Attached: images (4).jpg (384x384, 21K)

Have babies

>MUH PROXY
Again show proofs, you can't show proofs cause there's nothing, no 4k people died as DIRECT cause of the hurricane.

Nobody said 4K were direct deaths, 4K were indirect deaths from lack of clean water, electricity and other shit

Why are you now crying about it when a few posts ago you where making fun of it you?

I always enjoy when another boricua really knows and see what's up. Makes for excellent talk.

Older sister got big ass tiddies on her summer variant, forgot her name haven't played FEH in a while.

Yeah, monday for sure.

Here I think few druggies died but that's it,on nearby towns from what I heard it was mostly old people who refused to leave their houses despite living in a flood area.

I make fun of it but I don’t deny it like you schizos

>lack of clean water, electricity
So they didn't die because of the storm, they died thank to their own stupidity and lack of preparing for a fucking storm that was barreling our way, got it, government can't fix stupid.

>It's okay to make fun of natural disaster victims
>It's not okay to deny it
Alright, take your meds and go listen to burbujita you schizo kike.

Why do Puerto Rican folk not move to the west coast much? Never see them here in Washington.

>like you schizos

muh Jow Forums is one person boogeyman

Oh hey Ricky what’s up? You gonna resign yet?

Mmm yes.

Attached: 20190620_003237.jpg (1080x1920, 1011K)

The big problem was people doing the counting didn’t actually know how to report the deaths as hurricane related due to apparently not knowing the CDC and FEMA’s guidelines for it. Then the Rosello gov, plus various other officials and mayors, first tried to downplay fatalities to avoid embarrassment then realized they could shit on trump and drum up sweet sweet sympathy tokens to cash in for aid money, so they then exaggerated the numbers.

So we go all over the place trying to get a count while the federal gov keeps dumping millions into FEMA, GWU, and others to study and get a count.

And some people wonder how the US got to be 20 trillion in debt.

Ricky Martin? I think Rosello was trash talking him too.

Cause a lot of what moves to the US go live with their families which already live in Florida and New York.

How's the road repairs coming along? Jesus. Im never taking another vacation on your sorry excuse of an island. No offense.

Cause half the fucks that migrate are poor caserio fags who can't bother to learn english, so they all pack up to florida or jewjork, I assume, I might move to AZ later on with my huwite gf as she has family there.I

My nigga, based.

mamabicho, tu no eres puertorriqueño. a mi tu no me engañas

You call those roads?!

Vete al carajo chupa pinga, la mierda de los muertos de maria esta mal contada y todos ustedes con sus 6 gorriliones lo saben pero no les importan un carajo, aqui no murieron cuatro mil personas, como carajo, si en el resto de las islas mas pequeñas y pobres no pasaron de 5, los mas que murieron fue en dominica, pero aqui? cuatro mil y pico de personas? NAH eso te lo crees tu como buen pendejo que eres.

Lol parece que peleas con una mujer o un trannie de esos

You’re too stupid to live. You compare how many people died the year before the hurricane with the year after the hurricane, the increase is due to the hurricane.

yo no he dicho q murieron cuatro mil personas, pero tu estas aqui minimizando el evento en un foro global y posteando mierda para avergonzar a mi pais. asi que cagate en tu madre y tumba el proxy gringo de mierda. te duele el culo por que tus taxes van para mi isla, hijo de puta

>How much longer does the USA need to suffer from you spic nigger goblins?
Because the US invaded Puerto Rico and made it, it's colony along with the suppression of the independence movements. So you made your bed now lie in it

Puerto ricans are savage animals and worst they were a Spanish colony

quick rundown?

Oh wow people died after a hurricane, yeah how many of them as a direct cause of the hurricane, I'm talking floods, mudslides, getting swept away by the wind, killed by fliying debris, not people that died because they were too fucking dumb to prepare for a hurricane and where simply waiting for big gov to do everything for them.
Pero seras pendejo maricon? entoces no son cuatro mil, o son cuatro mil, preguntale a los fupistas maricones de la UPR cuantos son porque parece que se olvido el libreto so pendejo.

>Puerto ricans are savage animals
I agree as we are.
>and worst they were a Spanish colony
Jamaica is basically the English, coon town so i would not keep talking like that. It is akin to the Dominican Republic or Haiti (shitholes).

You’re a sociopath my dude

>Makes fun of natural disaster victims
>Calls me sociopath
Fucking keks.

No no no we are not haitiniggers who illegally cross our borders every time they want to sell drugs and guns we deport Haitian shitheads as for domreps nice peopl overall

Bitch, you’re calling the people who died last and stupid. All I did was joke about the numbers.

The Ricans will never leave, because half the place is funded through mooching welfare from the USA and the Ricans want send money back.
The worst part about Ricans are the ones in the USA. There are millions of these little stupid midget goblins here. They need to go back

Attached: 1562577915072.jpg (540x532, 33K)

I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road, I'm gonna ride 'till I can't no more.

Best comment of the thread right here.

What else do we call people that willingly and knowingly went back into danger? that didn't get their much needed meds? that placed a fucking power generator inside their homes and died from the fumes? People that went to touch downed power lines? People that didn't use common sense and use a bit of bleach on the water they where using? We call them dumb and stupid.
People that died due to the natural disaster that's the real sad stuff, elderly people that where abandoned by everyone, that's the thing that's truly sad, but people that simply expected big gov to do everything? nah, fuck them.
Also stop being such a kikey faggot, its good when you make fun of it but whenever people question the veracity of the claims that 4000 people died you turn into a fucking OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN.

You’re the first person I honestly want to physically harm on this imageboard.

...niggers>spics...

>REEE I WANT TO HARM YOU CAUSE YOU WONT BELIEVE
Why don't you start a Nuremberg trial and then hang me too you fucking kike?
Four thousand people didn't fucking die in PR, the number has to be checked to verify it's integrity and to make sure it wasn't bloated for political reasons, I'm not denying that people died, never have and never will but I will not accept that four thousand people died, what are we? fucking africa?

Give me the address and I’ll bring the noose. Retirement homes spent months without electricity and water, meds weren’t available, none of that shit was those peoples fault. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>No no no we are not haitiniggers
You are the English colony version of them (Hatiniggers are the French, Dominicans are the Spanish).
>as for domreps nice peopl overall
Probably because they are just as black as you.
>There are millions of these little stupid midget goblins here. They need to go back
Thank the US policy in Latin America for that and the reasons us spics now populate large portions of America (America helps make Latin America shit and wonders why a bunch of spics want to live in America).

If it helps you two, at least you've kept me entertained with your bickering.

>Retirement homes spent months without electricity and water, meds weren’t available, none of that shit was those peoples fault.
You are right, it wasn't those people's fault, it was the retirement home owners fault and the people in charge of keeping a stock of meds, food and water. Basic operational things that should be taken into consideration for when a natural disaster that can be for the most part predicted is near. Those are the people that you idiots should be lynching on the streets, but none of you will do it.

Jamaicans are not the English version of Haitian s fucking Amerikikes cuntosorus thinking like this is basically retardation personified in the 56% half breeds

Britain needs to knock some sence in you ZOG kikemuts

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x197, 14K)